Another Saturday Morning

Story Info
Katy's surprise threesome
2.5k words
4.17
22.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another club night over, I can’t believe it’s nearly 6.00am and I’ve been out dancing all night again. The tube home this morning is absolutely packed, a mixture of people occupy the carriages, those going home from the nights activities and those who are heading in to the city for work. I’m seriously exhausted but I’m having to stand up I could really do with a seat, I wonder if any of these gentlemen would give up their seat but then I remember that this is the 21st century and gentlemen are very few and far between in this day and age. I feel a hand slide round my waist and pull me backwards; a man stands behind me holding me firmly against himself. He whispers to me ‘I’ve seen you so many times and resisted but tonight I want you more than ever before.’ If he has seen me before then it must be likely that I know him, the urge to turn around and see who stands behind me is so strong but deep down inside I don’t really want to know so I struggle to resist it. Luckily, the urge dissipates as I feel his hand slide slowly inside the waistband of my skirt. He reaches down, gently stroking the smooth flesh between my thighs, I hope that no one notices and for the first time I’m glad that the train is packed.

The train slows down as it pulls into a station and he pulls away from me and takes my hand in his. ‘Please, come with me’ he says holding my hand and leading me off through the station. I see him for the first time and can barely believe it, I’ve wanted Martin for so long and here he is returning my desire, taking me who-knows-where and there’s absolutely no way that I’m not going to follow him this morning. He leads me through the station and up the escalator, we practically run past everyone on our way to the surface. We exit the station and walk for a few minutes before arriving at his place; he opens the door and pulls me into the hallway then closes it behind me and pushes me back against the wall and kissing me. I move my hand down and unzip his trousers, sliding it inside I begin to massage his cock as it hardens in my hand. I rub slowly up and down his shaft but within a few seconds he grabs my arm and says ‘Naughty girl, I didn’t give you permission to touch me. I can see I’m going to have to teach you a lesson.’

Martin goes over to the dresser in the hallway and opens one of the drawers; he removes a small wooden paddle and then continues leading me by the arm through to the lounge. I’m amazed to find that he shares such similar interests to me and I wonder how deep his interest in such things goes. He sits down on a very grand looking leather sofa, pulls me across his lap and raises my skirt. Slowly, he rubs the soft skin then lands a couple of quick blows to the tops of my thighs before moving up to redden my arse. I feel the heat from each slap as it spreads through my flesh and my mind empties of everything irrelevant to this moment as the burning intensifies. Each blow so well controlled and so perfectly timed, the pauses between strokes just long enough to allow the pain to spread but not long enough for it to fade. I can feel my juices trickling down the insides of my thighs, my arousal so obvious that there is no denying my feelings now.

He tells me to stand up and as I do so he removes his belt from his trousers, he reaches behind me and uses it to fasten my wrists together behind my back. Watching me as he unzips his trousers and releases his cock, he smiles and says ‘Now, my sweet, you may touch me. Kneel down and wrap that beautiful mouth around my cock.’ Without hesitation I drop to my knees in front of him and take his cock slowly into my mouth, he puts one hand casually behind my head and the other on my shoulder, pulling me towards him and forcing me to take more and more of him. I gag as I feel the head of his cock at the back of my throat. I try to pull away as I hear a key turning in the door but he grasps my hair firmly and starts to fuck my mouth hard, pulling my hair and making me gag with each thrust. He moans quietly as he comes, filling my mouth with his warm spunk, which I quickly swallow. He pulls me onto the sofa beside him and I wince with the sting as my arse hits the sofa sending a jolt of fire through my whole body. Martin only just manages to do up his trousers before his housemate, Steve, walks in.

‘Hi there, Mart,’ Steve says, ‘how was your night?’

‘It was pretty good actually, and I bumped into Katy on the tube coming home so I invited her round to catch up ‘cause I’d not seen each other for a few weeks.’ Martin replied.

‘Cool, so what have you been up to, Katy?’ Steve asks turning to look at me with a smile on his face that implies he knows exactly what I’ve been up to.

‘Not much,’ I say, ‘just working mainly.’

‘Still dancing in that dreadful club then?’

‘Yeah, it pays the tuition fees, you know how it is.’

‘Yeah, well, it’s good to see you again, but I’m shattered so I’m going to head straight up to bed, goodnight guys.’ Martin and I say goodnight to him and watch him leave the room then we both start laughing.

‘Do you think he noticed this?’ I ask Martin turning to show him my wrists still firmly secured behind my back.

‘I think we probably got away with it, he looked as though he’d had a few beers too many. Maybe we should have gone to your place to catch up,’ Martin says. ‘Still, he’s gone off to bed now, and seeing as you’re not in any fit state to leave at the moment, I think bed might not be such a bad idea.’ Martin carefully releases one of my wrists and grips the other tightly; he leads me upstairs to his bedroom.

He opens the door to his room and gestures to me to enter before following me. I cross the room and sit down on the bed; Martin pushes the door closed and joins me on the bed. He lifts my top and pulls it up over my head, then unfastens my bra and slides it slowly down my arms before dropping both articles of clothing on the floor next to the bed. He unzips my skirt and I lift myself from the bed so that he can push it down my thighs and allow it to drop to the floor also. He pulls open a drawer of his bedside table and produces another belt, ‘Kneel on the bed please, Katy.’ he says and without question I position myself as requested in the centre of the bed, he takes my wrists and fastens each to the corresponding ankle with the belts. He strips off his clothing and positions himself behind me, I hear a drawer opening and before I have a chance to glance round he holds a large ring-gag in front of my face and pushes it into my open mouth then fastens it securely behind my head.

I feel Martin’s hard cock rubbing gently against the inside of my thigh then up and along my wet slit, briefly touching my clitoris before slowly entering me. Plunging slowly deep inside me then pulling almost all the out before filling me completely once again. Suddenly, his pace quickens, he begins to fuck me feverishly, pounding into me with intense force and rapid strokes making me cry out with ecstasy as I come. He holds my hips tightly and slams into me as hard and deep as he can, making me scream out with each thrust, giving me the incredible combination of pain and pleasure I’ve been missing for so long. I bury my face into the mattress to try and muffle my screams but it barely makes a difference.

I look up and through all my hair, which is hanging in front of my face, I see Steve standing in the doorway, he is naked and holds his hard cock in his hand. My face flushes crimson with shame but soon passes as I realise that Steve is walking towards me, his cock a centimetre away from my mouth, he can tell from the look in my eyes that I have no objection to him joining in. He pushes his cock slowly through the ring gag and deep into my mouth. I had fantasised many times about having a sexual encounter with two men and I find it hard to believe my dream is coming true. Believing it becomes easier as Martin pounds into my cunt and Steve fucks my mouth, I snake my tongue around Steve’s cock and he slides it in and out of my mouth. Martin continues to pound himself hard into me until he comes then he pulls out of me and I feel his cum and mine trickle down my thighs.

Steve withdraws from my mouth and moves round behind me to take Martin’s place and Martin moves round in front to face me, they both wait and I nod silently giving permission to both of them to continue. Before I can draw breath Steve begins to fuck me, his cock slipping inside me with the mixture of Martin’s and my own fluid. It is so wet and so slippery, is hard cock fills my freshly fucked cunt. Martin slides his hands slowly underneath me and reaches my breasts, he squeezes my nipples gently at first and then harder, he pinches and pulls at them causing me to moan. He releases one and reaches down to rub my clitoris, stretching and squeezing my nipple while rubbing my clitoris. My hips buck wildly and I come again, Steve thrusts into me hard and fast until he joins me in orgasm, his spunk and to Martin’s and my own juices.

Martin turns over and slides underneath me until his face is between my thighs, I can only imagine what my cunt looks like as all the fluid trickles out of me, my lips shiny with cum as it pours from me. His tongue slowly reaches up and he tastes our mixture, the combination of our flavours must be delicious, running his tongue along my slit until he reaches my clitoris, the lightest touch there makes my whole body shudder, all my senses have been heightened making my body more responsive than it has ever been before. I see Martin’s cock growing hard in front of me and lower my head to plant a gentle kiss on the tip, I feel him jerk towards me and open my mouth taking him into me as my tongue circles the head. Martin quickly pulls out of me, he pushes me onto my back and straddles my face, he pushes his cock back into my mouth and begins to fuck me roughly, Steve watches my face as I almost choke when I feel Martin’s cock hitting the back of my throat.

Martin pulls out of me again and reaches across to a drawer on his bedside table, from he removes and tube of lubricant. Steve pulls me forwards and lays down, he lifts me and manoeuvres me so that I am straddling him, I can feel his cock hard beneath me then he lifts me and lowers me onto his waiting shaft. Martin pushes me forward onto Steve’s chest and smears the lubricant over his cock and into my arse pushing his finger deep inside, he slowly withdraws it then I feel the head of his cock against my anus. Slowly, he too enters me, stretching my flesh around his cock, he is so gentle that there is little pain and it is barely noticeable in relation to the other feelings my body is trying to cope with. My cunt filled by one cock and my arse filled by another, Steve moves slightly and I feel my clitoris rubbing again the base of his shaft, then Martin moves a little too and I have to concentrate so hard to not come instantly. Two cocks pushing against each other separated by such a small amount of flesh, martin withdraws and thrusts back into me again and it’s all I can take, as I come I push down onto Steve and back onto Martin, I want them both inside me as deep as possible, I almost want them to tear me apart. Martin continues to fuck my arse hard causing all the movement necessary to make both Steve and himself come, both of them pumping hot semen into me. Slowly Martin withdraws from me then he helps to lift me from Steve and lays me on my back next him before laying on my side himself, Steve reaches across and takes hold of my nipple, rolling it gently between his thumb and finger, while Martin reaches down between my legs and strokes the swollen flesh softly.

It is not long before we all recover and Martin repositions me on my knees again, he begins to fuck me and Steve slides beneath me, I can feel his breath on my clitoris and lips and I’m sure Martin can feel it too. The head of Steve’s cock nudges against my mouth, I instinctively part my lips and take him into my mouth, sucking and licking. I feel Steve’s tongue flicking over my clitoris and running along my labia as Martin slams his cock deep into me, filling my cunt, I’m sure Steve’s tongue must be slipping from my flesh to Martin’s. I picture it, an image so clear, and the thought of Steve’s tongue sliding seamlessly from my lips to Martin’s cock and back, one place where we all meet. It’s all I need to send me over the edge, my body shudders and convulses and I come and Martin thrusts hard into me as he comes too. Steve runs his tongue along Martin’s shaft as he withdraws from me allowing our exquisite mix of sexual fluids to dribble into his mouth. I continue to work Steve’s cock with my mouth, sucking hard and teasing him softly with my tongue, while Martin uses his fingers to manipulate both my arse and cunt until Steve and I have both come again.

Martin and Steve release me from my bonds then lay next me, one on either side as before, gently stroking my skin. We soon fall asleep together, well... it is nearly suppertime now.