Another Shot At Love

Story Info
After a break up Spence finds something extrodinary.
907 words
2.6
10.3k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up feeling someone on top of me. The skin was so soft as if it was smoother than a babies bottom.

I felt her move and left her head up. Looking up at me were those beautiful piercing green eyes.

I put both of my hands on her face so I can brush my thumbs on her soft cheeks. I bend my head down and kissed her forehead and then her big cheeks.

We both leaned in and we kissed until air was really necessary. After a minute passed I heard the most three beautiful words I always wanted her to say.

"Spence I love you."

This is where the story begins...

We met on set of her photo shoot for Seventeen magazine. I used to be the lame coffee girl, who had to get the people on set drinks. Especially the celebrities who would come in.

I was just recently upgraded to do the standing around like the extras in movies. There was a new girl who took my place I felt bad for her because that used to be me.

So being the girl with parents who taught me to be kind I went right up to her.

"Hello, my name is Spence, what's your's? "

"Hi, my name is Jessica but you can call me Jess for short."

"You know the model is Lucy Hale right?"

"What no I didn't know that!" I started panicking because I really liked her on her ABC family.

We were interrupted by the photographer.

"Okay people take your place our model said she was going to be her within ten to fifteen minutes, Come on don't just stand there like idiots!"

I stayed with Jess and I felt that since it was her first day I should help her I had nothing better else to do.

"Lucy It's so nice to see you again, Maria is going to show you to your hair and make up so we can get started."

"I'm fine thank you and yes where is she?"

"Sir, Maria just called in sick we're going to have to a sign a new assistant for Lucy. "

"Alright ah go get me the new girl, who we just boosted up from the coffee job, tell her this is her first assignment."

"Yes Sir right away just give me a couple minutes probably seconds."

"Spence Mr. Chase needs you to be Lucy Hale's assistant for today because Maria called in sick."

"Okay." Great just what I needed.

"I'm sorry Lucy we seemed to have a little mixed up, from now on whenever we have a photo shoot with you this will be your new assistant, Lucy this is our newest edition Spence. Spence met Lucy."

Lucy stuck her hand out with a breath taking smile and we said our hello's while shaking hands. I knew I was in trouble now if not later.

"Spence I need you to take Ms. Hale to do her make up and when she's finished take her to the dressing room."

"Right this way Ms. Hale."

We walked in silenced until she asked me a question.

"Why are you so quiet? "

"Um I kinda don't know what to say or talk about."

"It's okay maybe you don't like to mix friendship with work."

"No, It's not that I just don't want to get caught having a normal conversation with you because I'll get in trouble by the big man."

For the first time I heard Lucy laugh and it just turned into both of us just fooling around making each other laugh between breaks.

Me and Lucy became real close since then, so close I've been on set of her show on ABC family pretty little liars.

I've also been to movie premiers with her on the red carpet. She wore a stunning dress while I wore dress clothes. We both posed together for the cameras.

I haven't told her that I'm gay because I'm scared that I'll ruined the friendship between us.

One day we have been hanging out together so I picked that day to finally tell her .

"Lucy, can I tell you something?"

"Of course what are friends for, you can always tell me anything."

There was a long pause as I was trying to find the way to tell her that I was gay. All the times I played this over my head I made it seem I was prepared but now I'm not.

"It's okay Spence you can tell me whenever your ready, I don't want to pressure you into anything your not comfortable with."

There was a real long pause before I decide it was better to just get it over with it now then later. I took a deep breath looked somewhere else so I couldn't see her face when I tell her. Here goes nothing.

"Lucy, remember when I went to the premier with you and I didn't wear a dress?"

"Yeah I remember what about it?"

"Don't get me wrong I like women clothing it's the whole dress situation, growing up a house full of only boys is a whole different world."

"Oh, I know what you mean you just like to be a tomboy theres nothing wrong with that trust me a lot of other girls around the world are like you to know worries."

"Well, yeah but I also didn't wear one because I'm gay Lucy."