Another Shot At Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Spence meets someone new. Will the friendship be ruined?
1.2k words
0
5.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the hell was I thinking telling Lucy I was a lesbian! She probably thinks I'm a huge pervert or something for not telling her sooner. I really wish she would say something instead of just looking straight ahead. I'm starting to think this was a huge mistake, no let me re-phrase that I think this friendship was a huge mistake!

I can't handle her silence right now I feel as if I was stabbed in my chest, yet again she probably feels the same way after what I just told her a few minutes ago.

I decide to just get up and leave, go somewhere far away from her so I can't see her stoned face. I'm walking with my head down indicating that I feel very shameful I don't know what is going to happen now that I told her.

My brain is so overwhelmed with my thoughts that I didn't even noticed it started raining. I make a run for my car and drive home with tears in my eyes. My phone ringed a couple times but I never got up to answer it fearing it was Lucy to tell me were not friends anymore. I never noticed when the rain stopped because I had ended up crying to sleep and waking up to someone pounding on my door.

I fixed my self up and got the door nearly fainting in the process.

"Lucy, what are you doing here?"

She lets out a laugh "I came to see you silly."

"Why, when I told you yesterday that I was gay your face was like a stone you wouldn't even look at me." I was trying to hold back the threatening tears.

She got angry with me now "That was because I was shocked that my friend was gay and I wasn't the one to leave someone important behind!"

"You know what Lucy I don't want to fight with you, but is me being gay going to effect our friendship?"

Lucy stared at me for a minuet or two before answering "No, just as long as you don't hit on me." She laughed

I was glad she said no but sadden when she added that line at the end. What was I expecting for her to jump into my arms in kiss me? I suppose that last line was expected since she already has a boyfriend and is straighter then a line. Okay now thats just exaggerating, get grip on yourself at least she's you friend.

It's been two months since I told Lucy I was gay and now she's cool with it we're just like before when she thought I was straight. Our friendship is stronger than it was before, no more secrets. I was out with some friends since Lucy was filming her television show, but that she would be done within two months. We were in the mall when this beautiful girl joined our big group of friends, I played it cool since judging by her looks she looks straight just like all the girls I like do.

Mandy did the introductions "Okay Tiffany, Crystal, Alex and Spence meet my friend Rachel."

Knowing Tiffany she spoke first "Hey, wow I really like your outfit were did you get at Rachel?"

"Thanks I got it at forever 21." chicks turned red.

There was this awkward pause between the group I didn't say anything to her or to anyone fearing I might say something real stupid. Eventually the whole gang was talking to each other except for me and Rachel, she was like the shy new girl at school doesn't say a word till later.

"So Spence right?"

"Yeah, thats me."

"How old are you?"

"I'm 21."

"Oh, do you live around here or in the city?"

"In the city, I'm an assistant for photographer's who take pictures of famous people."

"Wow really? That is so cool!"

I laughed "Tell me about it I meet new famous people everyday."

Me and Rachel clicked instantly so with just one day we were very close friends. Before the day ended Rachel told me that she was a lesbian like me, and she felt it was necessary to tell me now than wait till later. Within a couple weeks there was no denying me and Rachel had a thing called chemistry.

We fooled around constantly we are so flirtatious around one another. Our friends kept telling us to go out already since we act like a couple around everyone. Then one day I asked her

"There right why don't we just go out already."

"I don't want to ruined our friendship Spence, I like you a lot but I don't know if you feel the same way about me."

"Rachel your an amazing friend, but I'm sick of just being friends with every girl I like so would you please just say yes for one date and if it works out then will have more."

"And what about if it doesn't Spence?" I smiled at her "No matter what I'll still be there for you because thats the kinda friend I'm going to be."

Our first date was amazing me and Rachel had four dates so far by the time we had a fifth we were officially dating. It's been a month since me and Rachel gone out and wow what an incredible month it has been. I just can't seem to stop smiling, whatever has happen between us is gone even stronger than friendship. A month later I was happy because Lucy finally gets to meet Rachel I hope she's happy for me I mean she did say not to hit on her, she didn't say anything about not hitting on anyone else right?

I went to go meet up with Lucy at a restaurant but I didn't bring Rachel fearing that it might be wrong to do so.

Lucy was happy "Hey, it's been forever since I last seen you."

"I know right, tell me do I look any weirder?"

Lucy laughed "Tell me about you look so full of life instead of dread." We cracked up hard, by then the people in the restaurant were staring at us. Me and Lucy had I great time today so I though I should ended it with my good news.

"Lucy, I actually want to tell you something before I forget."

"Oh,okay what is it?"

"I have a girlfriend now we've been dating for two months now her name is Rachel."

Lucy's face fell "Wow really?"

I smiled "Yeah, it was unexpected but it happened."

"Thats great when can I meet her?"

I knew then something was wrong, I thought she would have been happy to know I have a girlfriend. Why use the sarcasm? I was upset.

"I thought you would be happy for me Lucy."

"I am happy for you Spence."

Then why did you use sarcasm when you asked when could you meet her?"

There was a pause "Lucy, answer me."

"I don't know." She snapped

I froze and waited, I felt a pain in my chest and before I could say anything she spoke again.

"Look I'm sorry I just got jealous because I don't want to lose you as a friend Spence, I tried to make it sound like a joke I guess it came out wrong."

"Lucy, you could never lose me as a friend even if I tried, the only way you could lose me if one of us pushes the other away."

Little did I know that a month later my last four words would come true...