Another Springtime Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sailor1
Sailor1
51 Followers

I just looked at her… a more lovely sight I had never seen. She blushed deeply, dropped her eyes again, and then her arms, pulling them across in front of her, feeling too exposed. Gently, I took her hands in mine and opened her up to me like a delicate blossom. "I want to see you, Darling… I want to see and appreciate the most beautiful girl with the most beautiful breasts in the world," and held her hands wide for a moment. She was more than a little shy at my gazing at her so, and I could feel her trembling slightly, but she was more beautiful and desirable than any man had a right to expect.

"May I touch you, Christine?" It was a matter of courtesy, not wanting to frighten her, but also a way of monitoring her reaction. I set her hands on my bare shoulders and let my finger trail slowly down each upraised arm. I caught her just perceptible nod of agreement, and then in her eyes I could see she wanted my hands on her. Slowly, letting my fingers trace a line down the inside of her arms, then across her chest and down, slowly, between those pretty breasts, softly brushing then the sensitive underside of each. She tensed at first, gasped at the sensation my fingertips created, and came easily into my arms. The sensation of those pretty breasts in direct contact with my chest… unbelievable!

Hands on her hips, I turned her around gently and nestled her securely in my arms, then held my hands before her invitingly, stroked softly her virgin curves, and gently snuggled her pretty breasts into my waiting palms. At my taking possession of her like that, a soulful and sensual little whimper escaped her throat and I sensed her literally melt into my embrace.

"I claim you and all your beauty as mine, to savor and soothe and satisfy our desires and our cravings for each other."

I hefted the slight weight of her pretty breasts in my hands, and sensed immediately that even a slight lifting sensation seemed to cause some immediate reaction from her. She gasped audibly and it felt almost as were she collapsing in my embrace. Lifting gently a second time and she was whimpering with pleasure, and I thought I had discovered something special. A third and fourth time reduced her literally to putty in my hands, moaning deeply her pleasure at my holding her breasts in my hands. Wonderful! Then, when I flicked my thumbs over those cute little nipples she shivered and continued to whimper and would have fallen, I think, had I not scooped her up – long hair, cute little whimpers, pretty breasts and cotton panties altogether – and carried her to our bed.

She snuggled confidently in my arms, then looked up at me, wanting my kiss… and returned it with a tentative little flare of the flames that I had kindled in her, and looked at me as if, somehow, she needed my approval for such responses. My smile seemed to be that to her, and she snuggled closer and kissed me again.

"Darling girl," I consoled her gently, "we have intimate experiences before us this evening more beautiful and intense than you yet understand." I reached my one hand in between her legs gently – sliding my hand carefully beneath the front of her cotton briefs – and she gasped, with eyes wide, and I kissed her again… a long, lingering kiss, intending to stir her emotions and quiet her fears.

I took her one hand and placed it on me, feeling her reluctance at first.

"I want that we come to enjoy each other and know ecstasy in each others arms tonight. My hope is that thereafter you will come willingly to me, and often… for my loving and caresses and attention because you want more of the pleasure I desire to give you."

She was openly astounded at both our body contact and my words. Her breathing was irregular as I stroked the inside of her thigh and she was trembling.

I wasn't sure how she felt, but I knew I had been quite sweaty under the lights during the ceremony and the photo shoot, so I suggested a shower together to freshen up. Meekly, but with appreciation, I think, she nodded. I rather possessively slid her panties off one hip, she raised her bottom to assist, and then down off her legs. Standing, I quickly shed my pants, and beckoned to her to follow… taking her by the hand in the romantic candlelight we stepped together into the large shower stall.

How we managed that I can not now imagine. The common effort seemed to dissolve barriers between us, even if it was really nothing more than a freshening rinse. Her body, most especially the wondrously enticing fullness and curves of her bare breasts, were irresistible. After just a few moments, she was able to relax a little and stayed close to me, and seemed to delight in my touching her. I toweled her partly dry, the coolness being a refreshment after a warm day, and then hung up the towel and turned to her. She stood there, shy, patient, and a little frightened, in her glorious beauty, waiting for me to lead.

I held out my open hand to her, "Come, darling, I want to take you with me to a magic wonderland…." Daintily and with feeling she placed hers trustingly in mine, and I was pleased to lead her by the hand, aroused, fragrant, and willing, to the most momentous experience of her nineteen years.

She lay back, a little tense, unsure what she should do. I spoke to her gently and encouraged her to let go and let me lead her onward, I would not hurt her, and she should tell me when she wanted me. She looked at me questioningly. I just nodded and confirmed that I wanted to make this night the most enjoyable time of her life and one she would remember always.

Even is still anxious, she was already very aroused and wet; I knew that from toweling her pretty body. She was anxious as we lay together side by side. She was anxious as I spoke softly to her about her beauty and my love for her; she was too anxious to say anything at all, but my fingertip on her nose, up over her brow, my hand on her face drew off her tension like a lightning rod, and she turned her face to kiss my palm.

Taking one very beautiful breast in my hand, I held her gently, just allowing her to savor my possessing her so. I squeezed her a little and from that point onward her composure began a total meltdown. Unhurried and gently, with just my fingertips I stroked her cute little rosebud-like nipple, making her breath catch in her throat. Those very beautiful breasts of hers, even laying beside me on her back, retained a very alluring form. I found them not only wonderfully firm and full but also delightfully soft and quite sensitive, and I enjoyed caressing her lightly and watching her response. My attention soothed her at first, then the stimulation brought on the tension and excitement of arousal, making her whimper softly in her throat. Her reaction to me was so very delightful I could hardly contain myself. Then, when I leaned over gently and kissed her one breast, and then licked and finally sucked on her taut little nipple, pleasure ripped through her body something like a rifle shot, reducing her almost to sobs. She begged me not to stop.

After a time I slowed down and let her catch her breath. We talked a little and she relaxed in her nudity, even with me hovering over her like a drooling wolf. I told her again that she was very pretty, and had the most darling breasts with just the cutest little nipples ever. My bold words made her a little shy, but when my tongue touched her right breast near the tip pleasure rocked her again, and she smiled at me.

Her expressive eyes, alight now with a luster of passion, told me that she would follow me anywhere and wanted me to lead her onward.

"Nothing very scary, so far, right?"

She didn't know how to answer me, but finally shook her head very briefly, all the time watching me closely, waiting.

"I want very much to see you and touch you… and make you…make you and your little flower blossom." I could see she was not following me. "You have the softest, silken curls between your legs, Babe." That I knew from patting her dry just minutes before.

"Please show me your cute little flower, Darling. I want very much to see you."

She had no clear idea at all what to do, but I had intentionally asked her, with the idea that in her arousal that would make it something she wanted to do and thus help overcome her shyness. I waited for her a moment, with my hand low on her tummy, and I could feel her tense and relax as she tried to respond to me. Then, still a little anxious even though she had felt my hand on her vulva before, she opened her legs slightly, unsure of herself.

There was, of course, a lingering shyness at being so very uninhibited with me, but I slid my hand gently lower and engulfed her mound. She gasped again at the sense of pleasure and being possessed that surged through her senses, and soon surrendered entirely to my caresses. I talked to her quietly about her beauty, the softness of her body and her cute little, ginger-colored silken curls – and wrapped some of them around my finger as I touched her gently – and I was rewarded with the sweetest smile. My caresses soon brought on much heavier breathing and a cloudiness in her eyes, and I could tell she liked my explorations even if still a bit anxious. I could feel her little flower moistening as her flow followed her arousal, and then the very sweet fragrance that was her alone! Incredible!

I drew my hand away and looked at her, her eyes telling me she didn't want me to stop. I kissed my fingertip slowly as I looked into her eyes and then, without breaking our eye contact, I touched her moist flower with my fingertip and pushed gently into her.

"You are a delightful flower to me, My Darling… a fragrant Gardenia, a delicate Orchid, a passionately beautiful Rose. I love you, Christine!" Her eyes glistened in tears of joy and pleasure as she acknowledged my possession and approval of her body.

Those deep brown eyes of hers were so very expressive… begging me to never stop.

When, after a long moment, and her bottom beginning the sweet little trembling gyrations that bespoke her intensifying arousal, I pulled my hand away she cried out softly, wanting me not to leave her, and I could read her feelings very clearly in her eyes. I slipped my arm smoothly under her one leg and then covered her once again with my hand. Her cries subsided into moans and she opened her legs wider to welcome me.

My finger tips stroked the inside of her thighs slowly, and then sought out the shallow folds of her flower in gentle probing. My soft words emphasized the beauty of her body and my joy at her gift to me, then the richness I felt in sensing her trust and response to my caresses. Then I pushed one finger into her vagina and she gasped audibly, eyes wide and wondering, watching me. I blew her a little kiss as I wiggled my finger slightly, and she relaxed and smiled at me.

She was surprised when I withdrew my finger and sucked on it, tasting her sweetness. She was clearly caught unaware when I told her she was loveably sweet and tasted delicious to me… and then I pushed my finger into her once more, feeling her lift her bottom to me slightly and watching her lashes droop in surrender as waves of pleasure swept over her.

She began to whimper and sighed heavily, and I had two fingers inside her and she was ready for more. She opened her legs and I maneuvered between them. Kneeling above her, she looked at me with wide eyes as I caressed her.

"You are so very beautiful, sweetheart, I am just thrilled at your beauty." That was not candy coating; it was truth. She was an extraordinarily beautiful girl and it was a thrill to have her be so much in love with me. She smiled sweetly at me and her passion was now spilling over the edge. I stroked her pussy and, standing tall between the petals of her little flower, fondled her clitoris, and that additional stimulant nearly drove her crazy as intense sensations of pleasure ripped through her body.

"Oh, Darling, I want you now, please…" her dainty voice pleading so was a tremendous turn on for me and I almost lost it. "Please, Dace…" she wanted more stimulation as her orgasm now began its speedy ascent, but I drew out her anticipation, caressing her first lightly and then more roughly. She became almost frantic for me to make love to her and bring her to the fulfillment for which her body now pleaded. I intended it to be for her a momentous, thundering, soul-wrenching crescendo she would never forget!

I entered her gently. "This,my pretty little vixen, is what you need…this is what will fill your entire being with joy and pleasure, Baby," and with a short thrust into her very moist flower, I sought to make contact with her maidenhead before thrusting through it. I watched her face, eyes wide, writhing under me as the tension built, lifting her bottom to me for more contact, whimpering sweetly and begging. I thrust carefully at first, and let her virgin tightness adjust to accommodate me. Working slowly so as not to frighten her, I found she soon felt pleasure at my intrusion and wanted more, wiggling herself closer to me. Then came contact with, and a quick thrust through the barrier. Sharp perhaps, the pain was blessedly brief for her, and after but a brief pause her arousal at my thrusting penetration carried her beyond and into the overwhelming pleasure of being slowly, increasingly and then completely filled, and feeling my rather considerable length and girth between her legs. The stimulation was powerful and captured her senses entirely. She was keening her excitement and pleasure in cute little whimpers, and we just reveled for a long time in our union. Awestruck at the sense of being so filled, her impy little smile told me she enjoyed my being inside her like that, but then too the intensity of her passion began to sweep her away and her eyes softened and her lashes drooped in surrender.

She had no idea where I was taking her, but now she was definitely on board for the trip. I pulled back slowly, teasing and tantalizing, and she begged me with her eyes not to stop, and then I plunged into her again, reaching deeper and deeper as she opened to me ever more fully. Again, and then again, I withdrew almost completely and she whimpered, then pushed back into her now very willing body as deeply as I could, snug against her bottom, feeling her open her legs for more of me each time, crying out to me in her passion for me totake her with me.

The sensation of pushing inside her was immensely satisfying, but I wanted more than anything to make it as delightful and soul-stirring an experience for her as I could manage. The rhythm of my in and out movement evoked a response from her and she sought to stay with me… whimpering her desire and wiggling to hold onto me as I pulled back, gasping and crying out as I then plunged back into her, each cycle bringing her a little more of the thrill of being loved deeply while at the same time taking her a step beyond… from the beginning she was with me, whimpering sweetly, then the passion of my thrusting deeply into her brought on the steady ascent of her response to me, and she began to cry out, begging me for more. She was riding the crest with me, almost screaming her pleasure, and then it crashed upon her like the breaking wave of emotion it was, washing her entire being with ecstasy and pleasure and fulfillment, and a sense of being possessed, she told me later, like nothing ever before. Her powerful orgasm had released a fragrant flow from her vagina that felt wonderful to me.

She descended slowly from the cloud, and then opened her eyes. A few seconds of seeing her so, those ever expressive eyes full of love and wonder at our togetherness, told me more eloquently than any words could have, that she welcomed giving herself to me… and then, her feelings and being stripped of all emotional shielding, she felt herself conquered and dominated… not used and debased… her very innermost self opened and vulnerable to me… not naked and visible and laid bare to other people or men… just to me, and the indescribable sensation of being possessed by the man who loves her and cherishes her surrender to him… she then herself gloried in her own surrender and welcomed my possession, trusting and loving me in return, because she felt my love for her enriching, invigorating, enlightening her very being.

It is itself neither the sexual domination alone nor the sexual act, nor even the thrill of just physical intimacy, however intense that might be… it is, in some way our finite minds can not really understand, the mutual union of two seeking and consenting spirits… and the act of physical love is then for those two like a tangible little taste of the sweet frosting on a immense spice cake, the scope and dimension of which our beings do not now even begin to comprehend. How does one describe love between a man and a woman? Elusive.

I watched entranced by her reaction and the beauty of a young girl being overwhelmed so by my attention. I was still hard and thrusting, trying my hardest to make it a momentous occasion for her, and as I ascended now, I sensed her ascending again and with me and together, thrusting as she grasped me, I just carried her to the very top with me and, in one precipitous leap, over the edge together. Her body tensed as mine did, we shuddered almost violently as one being, and she clung to me with a desperate scream. The muscles in her vagina clung to me as well and, much more than before, she flooded our togetherness with her sweet flow, crying out to me her joy as I pumped her full of my own in a series of momentous thrusts deep into her lovely body spread out beneath me.

She was glowing. There was no other way to describe it… a lighthouse on a promontory in the dark of the world's night, radiating her warmth to her sweetheart. Her hair was tossed about in complete disarray and more attractive than ever, her bare breasts with her tiny little nipples as taut as little nubbins were reaching up to me to be kissed, there was a smile on her face that engulfed her entire being – and her eyes, clouded as they were with her passion, twinkled at me in the candlelight with an incomparable luster. I do not think I had ever in my life seen such a picture… radiantly serene… ravished and glowing with satisfaction, and more beautiful than words can portray.

Now, at my age the evening had already been a challenging one and my endurance needed a breather. As soon as she detected me withdrawing from her, however, she cried out to me daintily, and I'll never forget her words to me that night, "Oh, Darling, don't leave me! Please, don't ever leave me." The tenderness and love and desire for me to continue to love and possess her were just precious. She thrilled to have me deep inside her… her passionate pleading was all it took, and from somewhere inside me strength and vigor returned.

I moved just slightly to thrust up into her once again, feeling my hot blood flowing and flooding my being once again. She smiled at me shyly, and I just lay on top of her, bracing up on my arms. Her legs were open beneath me, I was still buried deep inside her, her tiny nipples waited for my kisses and her eyes welcomed me with warmth and passion. What more can a husband ask for?

In a much more leisurely manner I sought to reestablish a rhythm and began to thrust into her again. Within just a few strokes she was smiling at me, then whimpering for me, and begging for me not to stop, then her eyes glazed over with passion and, plunging forcefully into her, her climax swelled within her and like the ocean's wave crashing upon the sandy beach with a roar, and then the serenity of pleasure in each other's arms, and the surf's soft foam washed over, about and through her… and us, once again.

Somewhere inside her I had managed, in some way I cannot discern, to touch her inner being and strip away fear and inhibition. I cannot see any other way to describe what evidentially happened. She was feminine and dainty as before, but so sweetly open and expressive in her own way that I was constantly surprised and thrilled at her beauty and desire for me, and rewarded for my patience in caring for her at every step.

Sailor1
Sailor1
51 Followers