Another Submissive Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
From the coffee shop to the sex shop.
4.6k words
4.44
40.1k
18

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chewed on my lower lip nervously turning this way, then that, watching my reflection. Could I do this, I wondered. Could I meet Her in public dressed this way? The slacks I wore were a size too small and the light showed visible panty lines when I turned a certain way but what was She going to do to me? My stomach churned as I fluctuated between wanton desire and trembling uncertainty.

Taking a deep trembling breath I rushed out the door letting my momentum carry me out onto the street. Shaking off my unease I hurried for my coffee shop rendezvous not daring to be late. A sense of purpose dispelled my disquiet though my stomach still churned as I contemplated the various disasters that could be the outcome of this meeting. Stopping dead in my tracks at the sight of the coffee shop I despaired at what could possibly be a very bad decision.

As I stood there attempting to gain control I noticed some one waving but was unwilling to believe she was waving at me. But she was. It was Her. Sighing resided, I steeled myself and approached Her cautiously. If I appeared at all recalcitrant or uncertain She ignored it. She was startlingly nonchalant and at ease, enjoying the day. "Well, well, well, now don't you look yummy," She greeted me disarmingly.

Flushing deep red I could only mumble a confused thank you. The sudden appearance of a young female server only accentuating my discomfort. "Coffee, sweetie," She inquired coyly of me, obviously relishing the moment and Her effect on me. The young server appraised me with a bemused air as I stuttered out some incomprehensible response. She laughed delighted at my discomfiture before beaming brightly, "Just bring the poor thing a coffee dear, and I'll have one too." Before adding archly, "Some males are just so incapable of doing anything on their own!" Much to my dismay I could only hang my head in shame giving full credence to her cutting observation.

Startled by the sound of Her clearing Her throat I looked up to realize that She was waiting for me to get her chair for Her. Mumbling apologies I clumsily rushed to pull out her chair so She could take it feeling like such an inadequate boob in the process. She thanked me ignoring my fumbling attempts to be of service while indicating that I should take the seat beside Her.

Gladly I sat, all but panting I was so nervous. She beamed happily stroking my thigh possessively perfectly comfortable with being in public. Leaning in close she whispered playfully, "So sweetie are you wearing anything special for me?" I flushed red again, chewing on my lip looking around to see if anyone was paying attention to us before shaking my head affirmatively.

"Ooooh," She cooed drawing back to appraise me knowingly while I squirmed uncomfortably suddenly all too aware that I was wearing panties beneath my pants. "I thought those were panty lines I saw when you sat down," She announced to loudly as our young server returned. Mortified I didn't dare even look to see if she had heard and kept my head down as coffee was placed on the table while my date informed her laughingly, "He's so shy. Aren't you sweetie?" giving my thigh a possessive squeeze.

I yelped in surprise as the two of them laughed at my discomfort. Her possessive squeeze tightened until I looked up swallowing hard at the glint of evil in Her eyes. She held me mesmerized as I trembled beneath Her grasp, "So sweetie," She purred, "What colour are they?"

Shocked, torn between anger at Her for exposing me and knowing I needed to be with Her, I paused as Her nails dug into my thigh hoping for a last second reprieve but could see that there was no mercy in Her cruel stare so in voice that squeaked pathetically I admitted, "They're purple Miss." Her nails dug in painfully as She arched Her eye brow indicating Her displeasure with my answer making me squirm as I flushed red with embarrassment adding, "A lovely lavender colour Miss." My head hanging in shame.

With a "Thank you dear," She dismissed the server before once more turning attention back to me patting my tingling thigh lightly, and announcing brightly as if nothing untoward had just happened, "Drink your coffee sweetie. We're going shopping."

She pulled me from the cafe by the hand right past the amused young server, thanking her profusely for our coffee. "Bring him back anytime," the young woman called out brightly as I slunk along shame faced and beaten.

Dragging me down the street She pulled me into a nearby sex shop. Ooohing and aaahing She led me around the dimly lit shop waving merrily at the watchful clerk. He was an unfriendly and cold swarthy looking man. His stern appraisal made me shiver nervously as She played with various sex toys on display. She was oblivious to his lust filled ogling of Her as She held up a plastic life like cock of generous proportions while leaning into me to whisper naughtily, "Go ask the shop keeper if his is bigger?" Then having a giggling fit at my horrified reaction.

Handing me the cock She moved on to where a display of truly slutty lingerie had caught Her eye. "Oh sweetie," She cried out, "this will look delightful on you!" She was holding up a sheer green baby doll with ruffles and layered cream lace trim with a matching crotchless panty. I could only stand there dumbfounded as She held it to my chest smiling like a Cheshire cat and gushing, "Oh yes sweetie, this is so you!" While I wished the floor would open and swallow me whole.

His throat clearing and rumbling thickly accented, "Can I help you people?" brought me back to the unhappy reality of my situation.

As I shook my head nervously She beamed at the unsavory lout, "Why yes you may. In fact I have a list!" while proceeding to pull a piece of paper from her purse. Handing it to me She gave me a shove in his direction saying, "Tell the nice man what we want sweetie while I continue browsing for something special." Giving Her a look of utter despair only made the moment more pleasing for Her but Her smile told me I best get on with.

Under his contempt filled stare I shuffled to the counter nervously scanning Her list. Its contents made my heart sink despairingly. She couldn't be serious I wailed silently giving him a wild eyed agonized look. He smirked contemptuously enjoying my discomfort before drawling with a thick accent, "Well sweetie what is you want?"

My voice failed me. I appealed for his understanding meekly offering him the list to read but he just shook his head NO smiling evilly, enjoying my discomfort as much as She did. Finally I was able to croak out in a horse whisper, "I need an butt plug sir," reading resided from the list.

His disgusted laugh spooked me and I stood there like a statue as he leaned across the counter to snarl, "Don't waste my time bitch!" while I shuddered fully terrorized, "and tell me what you want. NOW!" He barked making me nearly wet my pants with fear.

"Please sir," I squeaked, "I need a butt plug sir."

"What size, you stupid cow?" he growled menacingly, seeing that he could treat me as rudely as he wished and like the submissive bitch that I was becoming I took it.

"Three sizes sir," I all but whimpered, "Please could you pick them for me?" I inquired meekly as the list instructed.

His eyes glittered as he informed me, "It would be my pleasure." in voice that made my stomach go cold. He was a short fat oily man who was truly enjoying his moment of being superior. I could smell the rancidness of him from across the counter and his appraising look made me feel dirty. "I think you will enjoy these," he smiled evilly holding up first a long narrow bright green one for me to view. Followed by a short fat black one that made me swallow at the thought of it invading my sissy hole. His final choice made my eyes bulge and he sneered approvingly, "What's the matter sweetie, don't think you can take it?"

I stared dumbly at a larger flesh coloured butt plug with a curly piggy tail attached to it that would protrude noticeably from the wears butt. I felt so thoroughly debased that I could allow myself to let this sneering fat man torment me so, yet there was my sissy clit tingling in anticipation of having these things invade my body. I drew a long shuddering breath to settle myself as he winked lewdly placing a large bottle of lube next to the plugs. Sighing shakily I tried to ignore him while deciding which the various items on Her list I would request next.

A brunette page boy and a blonde braided country girl wigs seemed harmless to ask for yet this smirking fat turd of a mans leer reminded me that nothing in this shop was really of a harmless nature as he handed them me to smiling coldly. As I reached for them he deftly grasped my wrist and with unexpected strength pulled me over the counter. Too terrified to react I clutched the wigs as he whispered with his foul breath in my ear, "Put one on bitch and I'll fuck you right here!"

I could only squeak my horror at the thought of this pig touching me when Her voice called merrily from across the store, "Making friends sweetie?"

"Fuck you hard cunt," he panted as my stomach sank. Through the glass counter I could see his trousers tenting ominously at the front. So many things said I should run, get out of there right now but I was frozen with fear to the spot. The click of Her heels on the floor echoed through out the store as She approached and what little hope I had that he would release me with Her arrival were soon dashed as his nails dug maliciously into my wrist.

I jumped nervously when Her fingernails raked my butt possessively as She came up beside me smiling mischievously looking back and forth between us taking in the drama. "Ooh sweetie," She cried out dramatically, "are you about to try on these gorgeous wigs for the nice man?"

I froze like a deer in headlights as he snickered evilly and She beamed as if everything was just wonderfully day-to-day normal. I pulled my wrist tentatively away but his nails dug in painfully deeper. A bleated whimper escaped my throat as he leered and She gushed helpfully, "If you are going to try on a wig sweetie you simply must try on one of these precious outfits!" My knees wobbled as she held up a baby blue gingham dress from what I would soon find out was the Little Boo Peep range.

"Why yes Lady," he offered helpfully, "I insist that Your little sweetie tries on anything in the store that catches Your eye!" I looked from his ogling fish eyes to the ruffled lace concoction She held out so delightedly shaking my head pathetically no. She smiled wickedly Yes and I could only mew my consent hopelessly.

With that I was unceremoniously bundled off to a very unprivate change room where She hissed, "Strip!", all pretense of niceness gone, "NOW!". when I hesitated. I scrambled clumsily to comply as She stood guard at the curtained entrance wishing She would pull it closed. I could feel the fat clerk following my every movement and flushed with embarrassment once I was reduced to standing there in only the sheer lavender panties that I had worn for Her that morning. His whistle of approval made be blush red and try to cover myself making Her laugh cruelly, "You've got an admirer Sweetie! Now let's get you into this shall we!"

I struggled to get into the tight bodice of the costume dismayed at how constricting it was. She insisted that I turn so She could lace up the back for me while having me suck in my breath so She was able to pull the lacing tighter, and tighter. By the time She finished I was gasping for breath and feeling slightly dizzy. Once the bodice had been laced up I was unable to complete dressing in anymore of the costume alone and meekly complied with Her directions as She eagerly helped me into white knee socks with lace ruffles, jet black girly pumps and completing the ensemble with the auburn page boy wig.

Drawing breaths raggedly I took Her proffered hand allowing Her to drag me from the depths of the booth into store area to a sing-song "Ta-da!" The fat pig of a clerk ogled me wantoningly unabashed in his obvious desire. I trembled as I stood there shakily on the unfamiliar pumps, teetering precariously. The bodice dug painfully into my torso drawing in my waist and the skirt flared from my now pronounced hips with layers of white chiffon petticoats barely covering my bottom. "Spin for us sweetie," She giggled twisting my fingers over my head so that I must comply or fall.

The disgusting clerk grunted his lust and approval before offering his opinion that the costume was really meant to be worn with the ruffle lace panties hanging behind him. "Oooh, why yes indeed," She agreed with him and with a shove propelled me towards the counter. Teetering precariously I all but crashed into it panting for breath and smelling his foul odor. He smiled evilly offering me the panties barely acknowledging my whispered thank you with a nod of his head.

She however pounced on them, pulling them from my hand and announcing delightedly that they were perfect. I gasped and flinched as She reached beneath the skirt of my ruffled costume hooking Her finger nails under the waist of my lavender panties and pulling them down to my ankles. He watched me intently, holding my gaze as She had me step gingerly out of my lovely panties and into the ruffled new ones which She then drew deliberately up into place chuckling as I wobbled and flinched beneath Her grazing nails.

"May I have those?" he asked hoarsely indicating the lavender ones in Her hand.

She looked appraisingly between his leering ingratiating smile and my pleading need to be gone from his presence before giggling, "Of course you may you delightful man," before turning to me and prompting archly, "wouldn't you like the nice gentleman to have your panties sweetie?"

Swallowing hard while not daring to look Her in the eye I nodded forlornly with a whispered "Yes Mistress."

Thrusting them into my hand she chuckled throatily "There you go Sweetie, give the nice man your panties." Flushing deeper red I tentatively offered the leering lout my still warm panties.

With out warning he grasped my wrist, with a shriek of surprise I dropped the panties on the counter and tried to pull away but his grip tightened and his nails dug menacingly into my flesh. Terrified I went rigid as his grip drew me closer to the counter. "Pick those up bitch," he snarled pulsing his finger nails into my wrist for emphasis. A pleading look to Her made my heart sink as Her eyes were glittering with lust. With a whimper I moved to pick up my panties.

Another shriek escaped my lips as his nails once more dug viciously into my wrist. Trembling with fear I looked to him for the reason and holding my simpering look of despair he snarled, "With your teeth cunt!"

Mesmerized and shocked I meekly bent at the waist and to clasp the panties with my teeth. Uncertain what to do next I meekly raised my head to look tentatively for his next instructions. His grip on my wrist tightened and he pulled me off balance my body falling onto the counter my head bouncing off his fat gut. Not wanting to drop the panties I squealed through them my dismay and fear. His free hand clasped a handcuff about my wrist and before I could gain my senses and put up any resistance he deftly slapped the cuffs onto my other wrist.

I was stunned. The cuffs were attached to the counter which I now hung precariously over with my legs splayed out behind me. I struggled for balance as the toes of my pumps just barely touched the ground behind me. His fingers entwined in my wig yarding my head up and back roughly. He looked down at me with such utter contempt that made me feel worthless. With the fore finger on his free hand he started to slowly purposefully push the lavender panties into my mouth while informing mercilessly, "Time to teach this bitch some manners."

"Do not drop those panties bitch," snarled into my straining face and with my head held back I could only give him the faintest nods of understanding. Snorting with disgust he released his grip letting my head drop despairingly in resignation. He left me dangling there and though I couldn't see Her I could hear Her breathing as he sauntered over to the door to lock it and change the sign to "closed". A sob of despair escaped my throat as a tear slipped silently down my cheek.

I flinched as his rough hands explored my body. He was a nasty man. Pinching, twisting the delicate flesh between my thighs. Slapping me unexpectedly as I draped there over his counter unable to stop him or protect myself. My helplessness obviously appealing to him as I felt the rigidness of his manhood as he rubbed his pants against my bare upper thigh. "Try this on the silly slut," Her voice filled me with fear of the unknown.

Carefully he arranged my ruffled skirts so that I could feel the cool air of the shop wafting over my bare thighs. The swishing sound didn't make sense in time and I squealed with pain as the stinging flick of a cane bit into my naked thighs. Before I could recover a second stinging bite of the cane was raising welts on my flesh. My attempt to twist away from the third only allowed the cane to wrap further around my thigh. I was howling into my panty gag with pain as a series of quick nasty flicks of varying strengths lashed my thighs.

When it stopped I was still trashing about trying to evade the next blow. My body trembled as I cried unabashedly hanging over the counter exposed to the two of them. "Very nice work sir," She cooed sweetly giggling when Her finger nails grazing my welt covered thighs made me jump. "Very nice indeed. We'll take it," She announced firmly, "and I need to see this one in action too."

Her laughter filled the room as I tried to squirm free. I was pleading into the my panty gag for Her to have mercy as Her nails slipped beneath the waist of my knickers deftly hauling them down to expose my buttocks. "There you go, fresh flesh to work," Her voice sang as I clinched my cheeks waiting miserably for the first blow. Hearing the swish through the air and knowing that the blow would fall took nothing out of the solid whack of leather against my butt.

He was using a paddle now, using it very expertly. Every smack stung more than previous. I had stopped bucking and twisting in vain attempts to dodge the beating. I now hung over the counter letting him place blows where he may my head snapping back in agony after a particularly strong strike. My ass cheeks felt like they were glowing as I sobbed silently into my panty gag. Just when it had seemed they had had their fill another blow seared across my rosy red bottom making me squeal afresh.

"Oh my god, how excellent was that," She crowed behind me. "You really know how to use that thing mister. Just add it to the other things. We'll be taking it all." She sang gaily as She stood up to the counter and he came around behind it. They ignored me as I was now sniffled and cried silently beside them.

Her hand rested possessively on my well reddened ass as She pointed to things I couldn't see and telling him to add them to the growing pile of purchases. "And how will you be paying for this, Madame," he inquired ingratiatingly civil.

"Well let me see," She sighed and out of the corner of my eye I could see Her rifling through my wallet, "I'll let sweetie pay for it. How about Dinners club?" she cooed sweet as honey.

He accepted the card as Her finger nails played over my hot and very sensitive buttocks. "Is there anything my little sweetens can do for you sir before we go?" She inquired nonchalantly as he put through the transaction.

After thinking about it for a moment he gestured to the tenting front of his trousers telling Her hopefully, "Well as you can see I have this problem..."

"Well yes you do don't you," She laughed before digging Her nails into my vulnerable butt making me squeal some more before announcing with a laugh, "Well it seems sweetie here would be more than willing to help you out. Wouldn't you sweetie?" She inquired sweetly as her nails dug deeper until I was shaking my head up and down signifying my willingness.

12