Another Submissive Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
Mr Lennie arrives.
2.9k words
4.43
29.5k
12

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Mr. Lennie had arrived I was once more primped and preened. She laughed meanly as She put me through my paces while awaiting His arrival. Harping at me mercilessly that Mr. Lennie would make me suffer painfully for my inadequacies. The sudden sharp knock at the door made my heart flutter and my knees tremble with anticipation. My dickette bell tinkled as I tottered to the door on the wretched high heels praying it was Him and not anyone else. Thankfully when I opened the door Mr. Lennie in all His short fatness stood there. I towered over Him in my heels as I stood there momentarily suffused with a ridiculous amount of gratitude. My ruffled skirts flounced and my bell tinkled as I remembered myself and curtsied clumsily holding the door for Him. He stood there unmoving as I stared nervously at His shoes desperately grateful it was Him. In a barely whispered voice I squeaked, "Please Sir, please come in."

When Mr. Lennie didn't move my nerves became impossible to contain. Trembling noticeably my voice a pleading whine, "Please Mr. Lennie Sir," I groveled, "please come in." Terrified that at any moment another tenant or god forbid my landlady would appear in the hallway. I was trembling so that my bell tinkled gently from beneath the billowing ruffles of my skirts on my drug stiff clitty. "Pleeeasseeee Sir," I whined desperately only barely aware that He was clearing His throat noisily.

Swallowing hard for control I dared to look up from His shoes squeaking horrified to see the purple helmet of His manhood protruding rigidly stiff from the open fly of His trousers. Shocked into a stunned silence I could only gape stupidly at His glistening erection. His throat clearing noise snapped my head up to face Him. His eyes beheld me coldly, challenging, the tiny smile on His lips driving home His contempt for me. Terrified beyond belief I could only plead silently with Him to please, please come inside and I would gratefully apply myself to His pressing issue.

He didn't move a muscle. From the apartment behind me I could hear Her pensive intakes of breath as She too waited to see how this would happen. My gaze flicked back and forth from His cruel glare to the glistening tip of His shiny hard cock. Despair washed over me as my knees gave out and I slipped to the floor before Him. His hard cock with its glistening tip bobbed before my eyes looking larger than life. Licking my lips to moisten them I looked up supllicatingly whispering, "Please Sir, please may I worship Your manhood." He held my pathetic wimp gaze until I feared that there was to be even worse to this humiliation before giving me His permission with an ever so slight though very self satisfied nod.

Sighing. Relieved. Grateful. My mouth pounced wetly on His protruding cock. I showered His member with kisses, grateful kisses. Please let this end quickly was my only goal as I enveloped the head of Mr. Lennie's penis with my wet lips. Holding Him with my lips I swirled my tongue over His cock tip spreading clear pre-cum, then gently probing before sliding the underside of my tongue down the length of His straining pole. I felt His groan of approval as my hot mouth once more enveloped the head of His cock my tongue tracing its outline. My fingers wrapped possessively about His manhood and as my mouth lowered onto Him my hand gently but firmly began to pump His rigid cock into the back of my throat. Lost now in worshipping this hard wet cock, my mouth, my tongue, my lips worked in unison with my fingers dancing over His pole desperate to have Mr. Lennie cum.

The pull of His hand gripping my hair gave me encouragement that He must be close to ejaculating and with renewed purpose I drove my face onto His throbbing member. With a grunt and a reflexive thrust of His hips I felt Mr. Lennie's cock twitch between my fingers, a pulse surged up His cock to spray His hot gooey spunk into my waiting mouth. Instinctively I gripped Him tightly to control the flow while I swallowed desperately knowing not to spill even a drop. Easing my grip allowed cum to surge up His cock blasting into my mouth. I squealed a desperate cumy squeal over His manhood my eyes bulging as I fought to control my gag reflex, my lips sealed about his cock to deal with the flow of cum. Struggling I only just managed to swallow before more cum spilled into my mouth as He held my head firmly in place. Cum coated my tongue, my throat, I swallowed hard.

I held Mr. Lennie's cock gently between my lips sucking delicately to drain the remnants of His orgasm from Him. When He had had enough His clammy palm pressed against my forehead forcing my face from His groin. Breathing raggedly I knelt there before Him as He swung His hips back and forth letting His still oozing cum slick cock to trail over my face. The clear after cum fluid drooled from His deflating member to leave trails of wetness across my lips, my nose and over my cheeks marking me as His. I closed my eyes to pray silently that He would tire quickly of this amusement and we could retreat into my apartment. I could hear Him giggling to Himself when Ms. Shawna's voice shrieked out, "Oh for gods sake Lennie get in here already," sending a tremor of loathing through my body.

His laughter was deep and cruel, "Put Me away slut," He snickered gripping my hair purposefully holding tighter than necessary as I fumbled with trembling fingers to slip His flaccid meat back within the confines of His pants. A heaving sigh shuddered through me as I slipped the zipper gently back up. Without a word Mr. Lennie moved to push past me. Out of the corner of my eye, that shadow down the hallway. Not even really a glimpse just an impression that some one was there. Some one had witnessed my performance. Who? I panicked as His grip on my hair forced me to twist and crawl after Him. Who could it have been, I wailed to myself as the door swung closed behind us and I crawled into my apartment at the feet of the fat bastard who would humiliate me so.

She rose from the sofa arranging Her short dress as we entered coming to press Her body into His. Her arms went about His neck as She cooed, "Don't I just love a Man with a sissy in tow," and they giggled together His free arm wrapping about Her waist pulling Her hard against His hip.

"Yeah, Baby," He growled pulling my head up by the hair, "nothing like a cum scented sissy to make a man look good." Making Her laugh throatily.

"Let the bitch go get us a drink so I can tell You all about what Our little slut has been up to," She said giggling like a girl while stroking His dumpy chest seductively with a fore finger. "Go on sissy," She sneered down at me, "Go get Mr. Lennie and me a nice drink." Pushing me away with the toe of Her heel. His fingers released my hair and meekly I crawled away towards the kitchen to the tinkle of my swinging bell still fretting over who had been in the hallway.

While I fixed martini's for the two of them I watched surreptitiously as they mauled each other passionately in my front room. God they were a disgusting pair. He had pulled up the back of Her skirt and His fingers were squeezing Her fat ass. She was moaning like a animal as She ground Her crotch against His thigh as they kissed sloppily. The cum in my stomach churned as I watched these two, they made me feel so desperately cheap and dirty. Fantasies of how I could extricate myself from this situation flittered seductively across my minds eye as I struggled to stay focussed. Eventually Her sharp shrill, "Where the fuck's my drink bitch!" Snapped me back to the moment and trying not to fall or spill any drink I tottered back into the front room with their drinks my tinkling bell reminding of the hopelessness of situation.

"What kept you so long you hopeless twat," She snarled as I cowered before them offering them each a sweating martini. "Kneel in Mr. Lennie's presence you fucking cunt," She threatened as yelping with fear and uncertainty I struggled to kneel while keeping their drinks intact. It was impossible but I hoped that they wouldn't notice the slight amounts dribbling down the sides of the glasses. Disdainfully She accepted one of the offered drinks carelessly spilling even more while passing it along to Mr. Lennie before taking the other for Herself.

Cheering each other they sampled their drinks smacking their lips dramatically for each others amusement ignoring me completely. I knelt head bowed, fretting over who it may have been while absentmindedly licking dried cum from my lips. "Ooh sissy," Her giggling voice made my body go rigid with apprehension. Tentatively I looked up and they were both looking down on me smiling cruelly deeply amused about something. Confused it took me a moment to realise it was a tablet She was holding out for me to see. Viagra. Oh god but my sissy clit was still straining painfully from the first one, not again please I whimpered resided opening my mouth for Her to pop it in.

Her laugh confused me more and I flushed red with frustration as She pulled the pill away from my reaching mouth. "Now now greedy guts," She snickered, "this one isn't for you sissy!" Making a show of popping it into Mr. Lennie's mouth. He was smiling like a Cheshire cat showing me the tablet between His teeth as I stared dumbly up at Him before tossing it off with a swig of martini.

"Hmmm, hmmm, goooood," He giggled foolishly, "let the party begin!" He yowled as I knelt there trembling with anticipation of the consequences of His drugging.

Instinct kicked in and I blindly turned fumbling clumsily, attempting to crawl away. Her laughter seared my spirit as Her fingers entwined in my hair pulling me up short. Her face spewed hot breath on my cheek as She sneered, "Going somewhere bitch?"

I could only whimper in response as She hauled me about on my hands and knees by my hair declaring, "Gee Lennie I think our little sissy bitch needs a lesson in manners! Maybe the stupid cunt doesn't understand just how nice we've been to it!" She asked disarmingly while shaking my head purposefully.

"What ever you think is best for the bitch," Mr. Lennie agreed, "but only after we've had our fun, hmm!" He added in a tone that made my heart sink and His leering smile terrifying.

"Why yes of course Lennie," She brushed up against Him holding my face inches from His crotch, "We wouldn't want that magical pill to go to waste now would we?" Laughing down at me as the bulge in Mr. Lennie's pants grew perceptively. "I think it's time to introduce Our bitch here to her new world of fuck slut cum whore! Don't You darling?" She asked Mr. Lennie coyly.

"Oh yeah, Baby," He crooned grabbing His crotch lewdly, "about high time this fucking twat learned what a sissy-boi's position in life really is. Now help me out of my clothes bitch so you can worship my manhood properly!" He demanded giving me a slight cuff to the ear.

Ms. Shawna released my hair so I could follow Mr. Lennie's directions. Nervously I started to fumble with His belt, yelping when His hand grasped my hair pulling harshly. He held me looking up at Him bewildered enjoying my confused humiliation before smirking, "Start with the shoes, douche bag." Shaking His head with disgust while adding in a stage whisper to Ms. Shawna, "Stupid fucking slut isn't it!"

While I bent to slip off His loafers Ms. Shawna pointed out my lil'piggy tail in a mirror reflection protruding from between my cheeks that still showed my earlier strapping marks faintly. Mr. Lennie laughed commenting on how apt it was and that the bell tinkling at the end of my sissy clit was a good touch. Nonchalantly Mr. Lennie lifted His feet so I could remove His shoes before tentatively reaching for His belt once more. Focussing so intently on making sure I did my task correctly that I didn't notice that the two had stopped talking and were watching my every move closely. As I loosened Mr. Lennie's belt His gut protruded noticeably, I sighed hoping I didn't show how repellent I found it. The fat bastards trousers were so tight I had difficulty with the button. I struggled feeling the entire length of His cock swelling beneath the tight fabric.

Hesitantly I pulled the zipper down startled despite knowing full well what to expect when His now fully engorged cock tented out His boxers. I stared forlornly at the wet spot spreading from where the tip as His member strained against the tacky faux silk material. Mr. Lennie's breath was becoming more pronounced as I slipped His trouser legs off, my forehead brushing against His rigid manhood. Ms. Shawna was humming happily enjoying watching me undress her man. I was fumbling with the buttons on His shirt when His hand slapped mine away angrily snarling that I was taking all day.

His blood was up and His cock was straining mightily against His boxers as He all but ripped His shirt off. Ms. Shawna wasn't waiting for my services and was already practically naked. "Get my boxers bitch," Mr. Lennie demanded curtly as I stood there slightly dumbfounded. Quickly I knelt again to comply as He pulled the front of His undershirt over His head exposing His gut. Oh god I tried not to stare but His tits were almost as big as Ms. Shawna's. Slipping my fingers under the waist of His boxers I pulled them out and down gasping at the size His straining manhood had attained while He urgently stepped out of them. As I reached for His socks His hand connected with the back of my head with a flustered, "Forget those sissy, just get over here." And He was dragging me to the sofa by my hair.

Mr. Lennie sat down holding me close to His rigid pre-cum oozing cock, "Fluff me," He snarled and like the pathetic twat that I was I fumbled to comply wrapping my lips once more about Mr Lennie's cock. He let me gag on HIs manhood for a moment before urging Ms. Shawna to, "Come on Baby, come sit on my lap." Ms. Shawna oohed and aahed dramatically sashaying over to the sofa now wearing only Her high heels Her fat gut jiggling more than Her little tits. Mr. Lennie held on tightly to my hair. "Here you go bitch," He told me matter-of-factly, "time to make your pathetic sissy self useful. You might even learn something!" He added with a sneer.

With a trembling hand I obeyed Mr. Lennie's command that I guide Him into Ms. Shawna as She awkwardly straddled His lap. Reaching between Her fat dimpled thighs I wrapped my fingers delicately about the shaft of His swaying manhood breathing a sigh of relief just glad he wasn't using that thing on me. "That's it bitch," He encouraged me as I held His straining member for Ms. Shawna to rub Her moist pussy over the tip. "Oh yeah," Mr. Lennie groaned, "Fuck that feels good!" He exclaimed lifting His hips trying to push His cock head between Her wet pussy lips.

Ms. Shawna squealed with delight as I watched more of His cock disappear inside Her, "Oh god Lennie You are fucking massive today!" Her cry of pleasure ending in a long moan as I let go of Him and He thrust upwards burying His cock inside Her with a howl of pleasure.

Even though they appeared to have forgotten me in their lust I didn't dare move away. I watched them bump and grind away, their fat bodies slapping wetly into each other as She bounced enthusiastically up and down on His lap. Mr. Lennie's cock pistoned in and out of Her cunt as they grunted and yelled random explenitives to encourage each other. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuuucckkkk!!!" Her head thrown back Ms. Shawna yowled Her body convulsing in orgasm. She thrashed about like a rag doll slamming Herself into Mr. Lennie's lap grinding Her pussy against His groin.

Inspired by Her orgasm Mr. Lennie grunted His need as His hands slapped loudly into Her fat ass. His fingers dug in viciously as He forced Her down on His cock holding Her there as He flexed His hips pumping His cum deep inside Her with a growl. Startled I realised that Mr. Lennie was staring at me in a mirror His appraising glare made my stomach lurch with trepidation. While Ms. Shawna swayed on His lap, spent, held in place by His firm grip on Her hips He mouthed "You're next bitch," to me in the mirror. I stared back mesmerized, frozen as a knowing self satisfied smile creased His lips.