Another Submissive Slut Ch. 08

Story Info
Meeting Mr Lennie's friends.
5.9k words
4.46
27.7k
15

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had hurried home from the porn shop only to run into Derrick in the lobby of the building. Lucky for me his mother emerged from a hallway and he could only cast me evil looks. His mother however took the opportunity to lay into me about my behavior and image. I realized as I slunk away from the verbal abuse that the chain around my waist was probably visible beneath my tight shirt and that the bags I carried had the porn shops name emblazoned on them. My landlady followed me to my apartment telling me that if I didn't watch out she would have me thrown out of the building. Her deadbeat son followed smirking an evil sneer quietly egging her on.

Gratefully I escaped into my apartment listening dejectedly to their raised voices in the hall telling each other what a sad case I was. Engaging the security lock I dropped my packages in a heap and headed for the bathroom. My entire body seemed to ache, my head throbbed and I could still taste cum. Drawing a hot bath I gargled and slipped gingerly into the bubbly warmth. Popping several pills to take the edge off the throbbing in my head I let the hot water soothe my aches and pains.

I must have zoned for awhile dreaming away the nasty events of the day when the jangle of my phone brought me jolting back to reality. The water was still lovely warm so I relaxed and let the machine get it. After my message promising to return their call I listened for a message. "It disappoints me that you are not there bitch," Mr. Lennie's voice made me sit up and take heed, "Very disappointed you little sissy fuck." I could hear the anger building in His voice and cringed. "Thursday at 1pm you will be in the lounge of the Sloane hotel by the airport. And you had better be ready to make up for this disappointment that I am feeling." I swallowed hard chewing on my lower lip reflectively not knowing what he meant yet some how knowing what he meant. A shudder of trepidation swept through my body at the thought of meeting Mr. Lennie again.

Thursday I paid special care while attending to my sissy boi needs. Beneath my slightly fem orientated street ware I wore a matching pink camisole and thong panty set. The cool satiny material felt delicious against my smooth freshly powdered skin. The hint of delicate white lace edging added to an effeminate look and feel. The thong held my sissy clit tucked neatly between my thighs and my pussy plug snugly in my gurlie-boi hole. I admired the way it slipped seductively between the firm well rounded cheeks of my bottom before pulling up my tight trousers. Because of the unwanted attentions of Derrick I snuck furtively from the building with my pulse racing madly at the thought of another confrontation. I felt giddy with relief and slightly naughty as I slipped away unnoticed to keep my demanded appointment.

I had everything planned to arrive early at the Sloane hotel lounge, unfortunately several things conspired to thwart my efforts and I turned up some twenty minutes late. The hotel was a seedy place, a squat oily looking East Indian man gave me a surly look as I got my bearings in the lobby. My query about the lounge was met with stone faced contempt that eventually forced me to slink away to find it myself.

The lounge was even seedier and before I entered I could hear Mr. Lennie's voice. In a rush to make sure I wasn't any later I didn't even pause to consider who Mr. Lennie might be talking with. I stepped into the lounge to be confronted by only one table with occupants. It was Mr. Lennie and several older men. They all stopped their conversations to turn and look at me. In the sudden silence I felt a cold weight drop into my stomach as I came to a dithering halt. Mr. Lennie arched an eyebrow looking pointedly at his watch while I stood there nervously scrutinized by these strangers.

Mr. Lennie let His companions eye me over before beaming, "Here he is," like a proud father, "late as usual but then what can you do with today's youth, eh boys!?" Waving me over. I was stunned but foolishly relieved at being referred to as a "he" and that Mr. Lennie seemed to not be upset with my tardiness. Taking a deep breath I approached the table of men.

Mr. Lennie didn't introduce me to anyone just indicating the chair next to him that was free. I sat down timidly very aware how unmasculine my clothing was compared to the burly older men at the table. They had already returned to their conversations and I was all but completely ignored. Confused I sat quietly stealing surreptitious glances at the five very different men. A barman came to inquire if I wanted a drink and to the guffaws of several of His companions Mr. Lennie ordered me a Creme deMenthe. I blushed but didn't dare say anything. Mr. Lennie smiled at me like I was a dear old friend placing His hand possessively on my knee as He returned to the conversation.

His hand felt like it burned my flesh through my pants and I trembled slightly wondering what the others must think. Curiously they ignored it or treated this as perfectly normal. My body tensed as Mr. Lennie's hand started to slowly stroke my inner thigh. I cast concerned glances around the table but no one seemed to be paying us any mind. The barman brought my drink and when I went to thank him my voice squeaked pathetically. I flushed beat red again as all Mr. Lennie's companions turned to look me over. My eyes widened as His fingers squeezed my thigh, "Better bring my friend another one Teddy," Mr. Lennie laughed to the barman, "seems like it might be needed." As Teddy hurried away Mr. Lennie gave me an intent appraising look before smiling and telling me to, "drink up, you have some catching up to do."

As I tried to not make sipping the thick sweet liqueur look too dainty I went back to checking out Mr. Lennie's group of companions. I was easily ten years younger than any one else at the table and though some of them appeared a touch shabby none of them seemed overly offensive to be with. Mostly they were just older men. Their conversations didn't include me so I sipped my drink and got used to Mr. Lennie's hand gently stroking my thigh. Teddy delivered another drink then stood over me waiting. Slowly the conversations stopped as his presence drew the others attention. I tried to ignore him as I wilted beneath the scrutiny of these men. Flushing with embarrassment I stole a quick glance over my shoulder at him only to be confronted with a close up view of his bulging groin in tight jeans. My nose nearly brushed over his pants front as I jerked away startled. I could feel my hot red flush grow deeper as I gasped girl like while the men chuckled over my reaction.

"Come on boi," Mr. Lennie smirked, "Teddy's waiting for you." He almost purred the last bit. I was momentarily dumb founded as I tried to grasp what Mr. Lennie was implying. Oh god, I blanched He couldn't possibly mean... Was Mr. Lennie giving me to Teddy... Not here... Not in front of all these strangers...

As these terrifying half thoughts exploded in my mind one of Mr. Lennie's friends sneered, "Geez boi, drink up! Teddy ain't got all day!" I looked at him bewildered trying to make sense of his words. Shaking his head with disgust he mimed tossing back his drink looking at me like I was well and truly simple. As it dawned on me that all I had to do was finish off my drink for Teddy to take away the tension ebbed from my body. Sheepishly I complied.

With an exasperated, "About effing time," Teddy didn't even let me finish snatching the glass from my hand before it left my lips. Sticky Creme deMenthe dribbled down my chin as he stormed away. My finger darted up to catch the escaping fluid but Mr. Lennie's was already there. I froze as His finger purposefully wiped the liqueur up my chin. All the men were now watching intently as Mr. Lennie held his liqueur coated finger before my lips. Shivering with foreboding I kissed then licked away the sweet sticky drops.

The men watched closely slowly nodding their heads in approval murmuring comments that came as white noise to my ears. I stared transfixed, Mr. Lennie's hand was back between my thighs gently stroking. A warm feeling was spreading quickly from my stomach throughout my body. The pressure of Mr. Lennie's hand over my thigh became more hotly intense. My flesh tingled becoming perceptively more sensitive. Blood surged to my boi clit making it swell in the delicate panties that I was wearing for Mr. Lennie. The room whirled slightly as I lent forward to pickup my fresh drink. The heavy hand of the man on my right suddenly rested between my shoulder blades making me freeze halfway. When I tried to sit back he pushed against me forcing me to lean over further.

I couldn't make out what the conversations around the table were about but the tone seemed to have changed. As the hand forced me closer to the table my shirt rose at the back as my will power slipped away. I knew that the pretty silky thong panty that I had worn especially to please Mr. Lennie was now visible. I knew that the man on my right had a perfect view of the delicate material and frilly lace edging disappearing into the crack of my boi bottom. I gasped as Mr. Lennie's hand slid up my thigh to rest against my sissy boi clit. My body trembled with electricity as His finger applied pressure pulsing repeatedly, insistently into my swelling sissy clit.

Each pulse of Mr. Lennie's finger sent a shock through my body leaving me panting with desire. I could only whimper when the other man placed a hand on the back of my head pushing me down further while his other hand slipped to my lower back. While he held me forward his hand caressed the small of my back slowly working its way down. My breaths were coming in shivering gasps as Mr. Lennie's finger pumped hotly on my gurlie-boi clit and the other mans hand traced the lace edging on the waist of my panties. Another man lent over the table to pick up my drink. Some one else's hand stroked my head before grasping my hair to pull my head back. When I gasped with fright my drink was quickly poured into my open mouth all at once catching me off guard. I couldn't swallow fast enough sputtering on the sweet sticky liquid, unable to stop it from spilling down my chin.

Several fingers reached to catch the flow, presenting themselves for me to lick and kiss clean. The hand at my back was insistently working its way beneath the waist of my pants while Mr. Lennie's hand cupped my sissy twat and squeezed possessively. I was moaning, sucking on two fingers when Teddy delivered another drink. With my head pulled back it was spilt towards my open mouth. Creme deMenthe sloshed onto my tongue and into my throat. When I choked the rest of the Creme deMenthe splashed onto my chin where fingers waited to catch it.

Distracted by choking I meekly allowed myself to be pushed from the chair and onto my knees. Liqueur coated fingers pushed past my lips for me to suck clean. More liqueur was spilt onto my forehead to run cool and sticky down my face. Hands released the buttons on my pants and soon they were about my knees. The hand was caressing the thin bit of nylon and lace between my sissy boi cheeks gently pumping my slut plug while Mr. Lennie's middle finger massaged my gurlie clit through the filmy front panel of my sexy panties.

My sissy clit was swelling beneath Mr. Lennie's fingers, He pushed it back between my thighs and I gurgled over the various fingers pushing at my mouth as the hand caressing my bottom slide a finger against the slut plug stretching my gurlie-boi fuck hole. I was floating, oblivious now to my surroundings as the multitude of sensations assaulting my body swept me away. There were some heated exchanges around me over something the East Indian man from reception was saying.

I gasped, my head lolling as I was lifted bodily and thrown over someone's shoulder. My arms hung limply as I was hauled out of there even though I willed them to rise and cover my exposed pantied boi bottom. A man carried me out of the lounge and up some stairs while others opened doors and hurried him along. Unceremoniously I was dumped onto a bed and my pants were quickly pulled off. My shoes, jacket, shirt and socks soon followed as I lolled about unable to hinder their progress at stripping me.

Wearing only the matching thin pink camisole and thong panty set I lay sprawled on the bed in front of the silently gathered men who kept moving mysteriously in and out of focus as my world spun. Suddenly it seemed that they were all naked from the waist down. I squealed when my ankles were seized to pull me to the edge of the bed. Strong hands guided me to the centre of the room to kneel on the filthy carpet within a ring of raging erections. As one brushed over my liqueur sticky cheek I couldn't help giggling.

They had given me some drug I realized abstractly, I was as high as a kite and hornier than I ever thought I could be. Mr. Lennie was explaining something to the group of erections when I seized His bobbing penis with both hands. I was vaguely aware of comments the dicks were making as I marveled over the feel of Mr. Lennie's rigid member. I delicately cupped Mr. Lennie's balls with one hand and ever so gently began to stroke Mr. Lennie's shiny cock with the other enjoying the feel of His body trembling with anticipation. The dicks had all gone quiet as they watched me inspect Mr. Lennie's erection. Leaning close I took a long deep smell of the odor of sex emanating from His groin. Mr. Lennie quivered in my hands as my hot breath played over His sensitive flesh bringing a coy smile to my lips. I was driving this man crazy with lust.

I swayed drunkenly as I gently massaged His bulging hairy balls while lightly stroking His oily erection. I watched mesmerized as a clear drop of pre-cum formed on the tip welling up until it was heavy enough to drip onto my waiting tongue. Using the heavy droplet as lubrication I swirled my tongue about the big purple head of Mr. Lennie's cock while His body trembled in my hands. The other cocks were closing in but I maintained my focus on Mr. Lennie's rigid member. With my tongue swirling wetly I engulfed His member holding His erection with my lips, my fingers pressing ever so slightly firmer on His hard cock while my fingers fluttered between His balls and anus.

Mr. Lennie's knees buckled and with a grunt He collected himself thrusting upwards. I could feel the tensing of His body as the rush of orgasmic pleasure seized Him. My fingers tightened about His throbbing cock as He growled in need of release. I pressed my tongue against His hot hard cock as I drew my mouth off Him looking up into His sex maddened eyes. I released my grip on His cock pumping it simultaneously sending a massive shot of Mr. Lennie's sticky cum over my face. It splatted in my hair trailing down my forehead and over my nose. Mr. Lennie howled with pleasure as my pumping action delivered the next load of His cum splashing into my upper lip and mouth making my head snap back startled. Looking only at Him I licked the cum from my lip and swirled it about my open mouth with my tongue as I pumped the remnants of His orgasm over my face.

With the hot sticky cum dribbling down my chin to splash onto my camisole covered chest I once again swirled my now cum coated tongue over Mr. Lennie's still pulsing erection. Mr. Lennie groaned with lust pushing His slick cock deep into my mouth filling it with the cummy dregs of His orgasm. He almost made me gag on it before pulling away. Swaying I licked my cumy lips with my cumy tongue letting the excess in my mouth drool down my chin until another rock hard cock slipped beneath my nose.

Gripping it for balance I placed a long cumy kiss on the thick purple head sticking my cum slick tongue into the hole. This mans pre-cum oozed from his cock mixing with Mr. Lennie's cum. Sliding my lips down one side then up the other I coated my newest cock with slick slimy cum. I could feel the hard cocks owner twitch as his body spasm when my tongue reamed his pee hole. My hands pumped his now slick erection and it wasn't long before I felt the pressure of his orgasm pushing against the tip of my tongue. His hands gripped my head as the pressure built in his shaft. I pulled back suddenly my lips slightly parted to accept the massive gush of man cum spraying from the tip of his cock against my teeth. I traced the contours of my face with the spurting tip of his manhood coating myself with his slick goo discarding him when another cock pushed into view.

As I wrapped my fingers about the girth of the monster leaning towards it with my mouth drooling cum it spurted a tremendous shot of cum right up my nose. It was like being slapped with cum. I rocked on my knees as the owner pumped the rest of his orgasm onto my forehead to dribble into my eyes. Pulling my head up I tickled the last dribbles of his cum from the tip of his cock with my tongue as his burning cum further distorted my vision. As my tongue danced over the dribbling tip of his cock a madly pumping fist delivered a powerful spew of more hot gooey cum spraying over my face from the side. Arching my back I threw my head back mouth open to accept this offering of cum. The fist pumped squeezing the cocks last dribbles of cum into my waiting mouth to mix with all the others.

The last cock to be the focus of my attentions came into blurry cummy view. Fatter, nastier, I brushed the smelly cock with my cum covered lips. The mans fingers grabbed a handful of hair holding my head still while pushing his nasty fat cock against my lips forcing them to spread. He pushed his foul thick member into my cheek rubbing my nose in his smelly pubes. He was cursing something down at me that I couldn't understand while pumping his cock into my cheek as I struggled for control. His balls slapped into the cum dripping from my chin as he fucked my face enthusiastically. I gagged on the foulness of him as he forced the full length of his greasy penis into my mouth. Held on his cock I could only struggle vainly as it flooded my mouth with his disgusting cum. Not satisfied the son-of-a-bitch thrust his hips forward to make me gag on his filthy cock some more.

When he finally pulled his cock from my mouth I gasped for breath drooling away as much of his cum as possible. Still grasping my hair he pulled me up straighter so he could slap my face with his slimy deflating member while snarling abuse down at me. I twitched and spluttered as his half-hard cock slapped wetly into my cum covered cheeks. The drugs had my senses reeling. My body tingled as I swayed in his grasp moaning through a veil of cum with another wet sticky slap to my cheek. I tried to blink away the sticky globules of cum seeping into my eyes feeling the stuff burn.

A looped belt was tossed over my head and cinched about my throat. The man slapping me with his half erect cock wrapped the end around his knuckles giving it a good tug in the process making me gasp as the belt tightened about my throat. Dragging me on my hands and knees he pulled me across the filthy carpet to Mr. Lennie who was sitting in a chair. His cock stood out stiffly from his groin. He pumped it slowly as I was brought before him. Spreading his legs he allowed me to be pulled between them to nuzzle my cum slick face against his sweaty balls. Accepting the belt Mr. Lennie shifted his weight forward spreading is legs further pulling my face deep between his legs.

With His balls resting on my nose the sex smell of Mr. Lennie overwhelmed my senses as I watched while He jerked himself off leering down at me. Strange hands caressed my boi bottom making me tremble with anticipation while I tentatively flicked my tongue into the sensitive region between Mr. Lennie's thighs. Fingers explored the lacy edging of my sexy panty occasionally pumping the plug in my sissy cunt while I groaned into Mr. Lennie's groin.

12