Another Submissive Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Lennie's jerking became more purposeful and I could feel His body trembling with His impending orgasm my tongue darted out stiffly to caress His perineum. Pointing His erection towards me Mr. Lennie sent a stream of cum arcing over my head to the cheers of His gathered companions. Smiling triumphantly He sent several more jets of sticky hot cum onto my face while grinding His groin against my tongue. As the remnants of His cum spurted from the large purple head of His cock Mr. Lennie allowed it to rest hotly against my forehead so that the seeping ooze dribbled down my forehead. Still not satiated His hips shifted forward and my darting tongue found His anus. Mr. Lennie tossed His head back in ecstasy as my tongue probed His sweat slick ass.

As my tongue explored His cock engorged sliding over my cum covered forehead. Mr. Lennie's hand pressed His growing erection into the gooey cummy mess coating my forehead rocking His hips to stimulate His growing pleasure from my probing tongue and His hardening cock. Some one knelt behind me and I could feel the hardness of an erection slip between the cheeks of my gurlie-boi bottom. He used the silky smoothness of my pink thong to rub his cock with while his thrusts drove my face against Mr. Lennie's groin and the plug into my sissy cunt. Hot cum sprayed over the small of my back as his fingers dug deeply into my boi bottom and his balls slapped into my sissy clit as he thrust himself enthusiastically at me.

Mr. Lennie smirking, continued to caress my cum slick forehead with His cock watching as another willing and erect cock replaced the now spent one. As this man squeezed my gurlie-boi cheeks around his hard cock slowly purposefully masturbating himself I lost myself in hot sweaty funk of Mr. Lennie's groin. My eyelids fluttered with drugged desire as more hot gooey cum spewed from a cock onto my back and bottom. Cum soaked my pretty pink panty making my bottom slicker for the next raging erection to slide between my cheeks. Mr. Lennie's thighs spasm squeezing my head tightly. I cried out into His steaming groin as a hand slapped stingingly into my bottom and the splat of cum sprayed over my tingling flesh. With a grunt Mr. Lennie's cock weakly spurted to dribble a load of cum into my hair. With a trembling sigh He pushed me away to gasp for sex scented breath the belt not allowing me to go too far.

I knelt before Him panting, swaying slightly, feeling the trickles of man cum dribbling down my face and back soaking my camisole, trickling over body and between my gurlie-boy bottom cheeks. Vaguely I wondered what the men gathered around Him would want from me now. How much of me Mr. Lennie was willing to give up to them. I could feel the sexual tension building as they babbled incoherently. Swallowing the after taste of cum the belt bit into my neck as I moaned with a wave of drug euphoria rushing through my body leaving me quivering with desire. My sissy clit stirred as the drug washed away my inhibitions. My tongue flicked over my lips as I looked about the room full of semi naked men.

Old men. Most stocky. Fat hairy guts with hard cocks protruding from beneath them. The drugs were releasing me from any misgivings I may still have possessed, the noise in the room intensified as I carried on wantonly, moaning and gasping dramatically. Looking up at Mr. Lennie who watched me intently, sternly, I mouthed "Fuck me!" at Him.

Pulling me slowly by the belt Mr. Lennie held me before Him choking slightly. The room went deathly silent as the other men watched Mr. Lennie contemplate His cum slimy sissy slut dangling in front of Him. Wiping the gooey cum mess from my eyes with the back of my hand I fluttered my eyes coquettishly, licking the cum mixture from my hand with a long lascivious flick of my tongue. Pursing my cum coated lips I moaned "Please. Please Mr. Lennie, fuck me." Mr. Lennie's stern look never faltered as He stared me down. Beaten down by His power over me I let my head fall forward submissively. Mr. Lennie continued to hold me there dangling on the belt making sure everyone in the room felt His dominance over me.

Handing the belt to someone else Mr. Lennie rose to stand over me. His cock dangled before my face and dutifully I kissed it delicately. Mr. Lennie brushed me aside to lay down on towels that had been laid on the floor. The man holding the belt pulled my face into his groin so that his cock dribbling pre-cum hung over my nose. As I watched Mr. Lennie settle I absently licked some of the slimy discharge as it slide over my upper lip. Once Mr. Lennie was settled on His back I was pulled over to Him. Strong rough hands grasped my arms dragging me bodily to straddle His mid-section facing backwards. Other hands pulled my pretty thong aside deftly discarding my butt plug in the process. My sissy cheeks were spread to expose my gurlie-boi fuck hole for Mr. Lennie's cock.

The large head of His cock filled the opening to my fuck hole. Mr. Lennie's hands griped my hips slowly pulling me down to be impaled on His rigid cock. My lips produced a soundless "OH!" as Mr. Lennie's cock slid deeply inside my sissy cunt. Mr. Lennie held me there impaled my body spasming around the hard cock in my gurlie-boi cunt. Hands holding my arms lifted my body so that Mr. Lennie's cock slipped out until just the tip remained inside me. My body twitched spasmodically as the drug enhanced sensations rippled through it. They let me go and slowly my weight forced me to settle back down onto Mr. Lennie's cock. I moaned feeling the entire length of Mr. Lennie's cock slip inside me until His grip ground His pubes against my sensitive skin.

Up I was pulled groaning, down I went when released moaning. When Mr. Lennie held me once more I started to slowly rock back and forth on His manhood. As He continued to hold me I increased my pace flexing my sissy cunt around His throbbing member. As Mr. Lennie neared His orgasm His need took Him over. His hands gripped me fiercely as He started slamming my body back onto His cock. I was wailing as Mr. Lennie's cock felt like it was going to split me two.

With a grunt Mr. Lennie slammed me back down onto His manhood holding me there tightly as His cock pulsed streams of man cum into my sissy slut cunt. I was delirious as my body twitched and spasm impaled on Mr. Lennie's spurting member when I felt the first spray of cum splatter hotly over my face and chest. Gasping for breath I didn't even flinch when the next spray was directed into my gaping mouth. Choking on sticky cum another cock spurted its load over my face and hair. All the men were stepping up to anoint Mr. Lennie's slut with their cum. Cum rained down over me as I slumped down over Mr. Lennie's groin His cock still deep inside my sissy pussy.

Finally I was pulled off Mr. Lennie like a limp rag doll. A new body with a stiff cock pointing up from it slide into Mr. Lennie's place. With Mr. Lennie's cum oozing from my gaping sissy cunt I was lowered onto a longer thicker erection. Oh god I felt so full as my body convulsed with tingling pleasure. Swaying I tossed my head back groaning as the entire length of the cock slid inside me. Resting my hands on his thighs I immediately began to rock back and forth pumping my gurlie-boi pussy onto this mans cock. The hairs of his sweaty gut tickled my bottom as I pushed into it driving as much his hardness into my sissy fuck hole.

A hand grasped the belt about my neck pulling my head up as I panted with my arousal making me look into the staring tip of the huge purple helmet of a drooling cock head. A helpful hand directed the shiny tip towards my cum slick lips and while I continued to rock my boi-pussy over one mans cock I parted my lips slightly to allow this other mans cock to slide over my tongue into the back of throat.

The rhythm of my rocking fuck became more deliberate as my head bobbed back and forth over the thick rigid member sliding between my lips. Mesmerized I let the drugs take over compliant body completely. My sissy clit strained against the thin material of the thong panty containing it while the sensations of being fucked rippled through my body. The man beneath me groaned his fingernails digging painfully into my hips as his cock spewed forth into my sissy cunt. I groaned in response sending the man in my mouth over the edge and his creamy cum filled my throat. His hips bucked reflexively making me choke as the full load sprayed from my cock full lips.

Fully engrossed with a mouth full of cock and cum I barely noticed as one cock slipped away and another cock slide into place beneath me. Compliantly I allowed myself to be slid down onto a new fresh erection gurgling cum over the cock still dribbling into my mouth. Slowly I raised myself onto my knees to slap my now sopping sissy hole back down onto hard cock beneath me. Wild with abandon I fucked the man with my gurlie-boi cunt. Slapping my boi bottom into his fat gut with every stroke forcing his hard cock as deeply within my sissy cunt as possible. His rough hands dug into my hips holding me down. Still I rocked my bottom back and forth needing the sensation as his cock filled my sissy hole with cum. Unsatisfied my hips worked his member until he pushed me away. Hanging by the belt my body trembled with drug induced lust as I licked cum from my lips.

Dragged away I was thrown onto the bed face down. My hips were pulled back until I was on my knees with my boi bottom in the air. Hands griped my hips as a cockhead pushed against the sloppy entrance to my well stretched sissy cunt. I arched my head back groaning as the hard cock pushed deep inside me until a fat sweaty gut rested on my backside. Grunting with exertion the man started to fuck me. I bit down on the sheets to stifle a shriek of pleasure. Using his grip on my hips he slammed our bodies together recklessly until with a growl of power he filled my sissy slut cunt with his cum. I whimpered feeling the mixture of all their cum dribbling from my gapping sissy pussy when he withdrew.

A new cock was immediately in his place and with out ceremony thrust into my waiting sloppy boi-cunt. As the newest cock thrust in and out of my pussy the previous one slipped onto the bed to straddle my head. Entwining his hand in my hair he lifted my head ignoring my mewing with pain to rub my face over the gooey mess covering his deflated cock and balls. Getting the message I started licking up the sticky combination of all their cum and the oily sex sweat coating his cock sucking the mess from his pubes as my body rocked in time to the fucking my sissy cunt was receiving. His hand pulled my face to fresh areas to be cleaned and submissively I complied.

I lost sense of time as my gurlie pussy was invaded by another raging cock. Messy cum covered cocks seemed to appear miraculously before my face to be lapped clean. I was numb as my body floated on a sea of cum. Eventually the assault ended. I was allowed to collapse onto the bed with my face resting on the cum slick cock of some fat man. I was vaguely aware of the other people in the room when a loud knocking on the door startled me. My body jerked as I scrambled against the heavy hands holding me down. No match I resignedly melted back between the fat mans sticky thighs.

There were cheers around us as Teddy the bartender entered the room with a cart full of drinks. Some one hollered, "Fresh pussy," startling me enough to curl up into the heat of the fat mans crotch as while he stroked my hair protectively. A bottle was held to my lips and I accepted the cool burning liquid meekly. More of the sweet sticky liquid was poured over my protectors hot moist groin instinctively I began to lick and kiss it up.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Teddy with his pants about his knees rubbing his panty covered bottom onto some old mans lap while helpful hands pulled off his shirt. Teddy was enthusiastic, obviously enjoying the attentions. Accepting an offered hard cock he sucked it deeply into his mouth. Pulling back he held it by the tip with his lips looking directly into my eyes. Smiling with the cock between his lips he winked wickedly before fluttering his eyes and swallowing the cock once more.

12