Another Submissive Slut Ch. 06

Story Info
Servicing Ms Shawna and Mr Lennie
1.5k words
4.47
28.1k
13

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stared transfixed as Ms Shawna rose off of Mr Lennie's drug rigid cock. His dick was shiny slick with a mixture of their cum, the goo thick about the folds of Her twat. "Oh god Lennie," She gasped breathlessly, "where do You get all Your beautiful cum from."

I groaned involuntarily as a cum gushed from within Her to slip down Her inner thigh, while Mr Lennie chuckled, "Big balls baby!, BIG balls!!" Mr Lennie's pubes and balls were coated with glistening cum. "Come on Shawna," Mr Lennie urged, "Get around here and lets go again." I didn't know where to look and didn't dare try to move away as they readjusted themselves. Ms Shawna braced Herself against Him and flipped Her legs over my head to straddle Mr Lennie facing me.

Laughing down at me She snickered, "How's the view bitch?"

"Yeah," Mr Lennie joined in, "Don't just sit there staring bitch line me up for another fuck!" He hollered enjoying Himself.

"No No Lennie," She cried out in mock horror, "You can't possibly want to stick Your dick back into my pussy before it gets cleaned up?" I couldn't hide my moment of loathing at the thought of taking Mr Lennie's cum slimy cock into my mouth and Ms Shawna saw it. Her nails raked my scalp as She grasped my hair snarling, "Come on missy time for you to make that pretty mouth of yours useful." pulling my face towards Mr Lennie's cum covered cock and Her swollen moist cunt.

With Ms Shawna guiding me I methodically lapped up and sucked away the globules of cum from Mr Lennie's cock and groin. "Make sure you get it all slut," She warned me before forcing my face between Her sopping cum slick thighs. I lapped up the mixture of their cum from Her pussy lips as she ground Her swollen cunt over my face. Fumbling blindly I grasped Mr Lennie's cock directing it towards Her cum oozing hole. I heard Him groan as Ms Shawna slide down His pole holding my mouth firmly over Her swollen clit. With my tongue I could feel His erection slide in and out of Her as they fucked.

Ms Shawna forced my face lower so that my tongue traced His cock as it slipped from between Her slimy lips. The smell of their sex was intoxicating. Her grasp on my hair loosened and without Her direction I applied myself to pleasing them. My enthusiasm took them by surprise as my mouth and tongue sucked, licked and prodded their sensitive sex. "Oh fuck yeah," Ms Shawna howled as my tongue swirled about Her clit, "Fucking bitch is getting into this Lennie!" She cried breathlessly gripping my head with both hands to hump my face as Her body convulsed with an orgasm.

Mr Lennie groaned loudly driving Himself inside Ms Shawna as His own orgasm burst another massive volume of cum deep into Her cunt. I slipped my tongue down between Her lips to caress His pulsing member as He lifted Her off it before slamming Himself wetly into Her once more. My mouth sucked at His sweaty balls as He ground His groin into Hers. Still pulsing cum He lifted Her off cock. Cum splattered everywhere. Unbidden my mouth followed it. Hot gooey cum. I was possessed with consuming it. Their grunts of approval and cries of pleasure encouraged me as I sucked and licked and kissed their cum from their bodies filling me with an odd sense of pride.

When they had had enough they pushed me away panting from the exertion. With both of them staring at me I seductively licked a trail of their cum from my lips. Ms Shawna held me transfixed with Her lust filled gaze while Mr Lennie slipped from beneath Her. "Want some more baby," She cooed spreading Her fat dimpled pink flushed thighs to expose Her glistening pussy lips and the cum oozing from deep inside Her. Stunned, overwhelmed by desire I could only nod yes allowing Her to guide my face into the steamy sticky mess.

As Her fat thighs enveloped my face my tongue probed Her nether lips tasting the exotic mixture of their cum. She sighed allowing Her body to slip forward to rest on my face, Her cunt opening and a flood of cum gushed into my mouth. Distracted with dealing with a mouthful of cum and intoxicated with Her scent I was only vaguely aware of Mr Lennie positioning Himself behind me. When He popped my little piggy plug from my sissy twat I groaned into Ms Shawna's cunt. "Oh fuck yes," I heard Her moan.

Encouraged by Her moaning I pressed my face between Her fat thighs licking deeply into Her sopping cunt. My body tingled with excitement as Mr Lennie raked His nails over my sensitive bottom. Goose bumps sprung from my flesh. I groaned in anticipation into Ms Shawna's twat as His thumb probed my sissy hole. Ms Shawna's thighs squeezed around my head suffocating me with Her cum soaked pussy as Mr Lennie rubbed the length of His cock between my cheeks over my puckered gurlie-boi hole. And again. His nails dug deeply into my flesh and I howled into Ms Shawna's cunt as He spread me brutally.

The tip of Mr Lennie's cock was probing my boi pussy. My body shuddered and spasmed as His member entered me. He seemed so huge I screamed silently into Ms Shawna's twat. She squeezed harder while I thrashed about as He held me planted on His pole. My world started to spin as I gasped cum filled breaths. Mr Lennie slowly drew His hard cock from deep inside my sissy twat then slowly eased it back in still gripping my ass viciously with His fingernails. Spasms continued to shudder through me as rhythmically He pumped Himself in and out of my body. My face was plunged deeply into Ms Shawna's now cum flooding cunt with every thrust. I couldn't get a breath. I was drowning on cum as Mr Lennie picked up His pace and began to truly pound my sissyself into wanton submission. "Oh fuck yeah," I heard Ms Shawna howl, "ride the bitch hard!" She screamed.

As blackness rushed in at me I felt Mr Lennie grunt slamming His throbbing cock deep into my gurlie-boi hole and pulse His cum inside me. I fainted. They continued to use my limp body to fulfill their sordid needs before discarding it to rest.

I came to in my bed to the tinkle of my sissy bell. I was on my back with my legs over Mr Lennie's shoulders. Mr Lennie was leering down at me as He pounded His cock in and out of sissybitch twat. Ms Shawna was stroking my erect sissy clit frantically. Grunting in time with His thrusts I watched cum spew from the tip of my clit to splatter onto my face. Ms Shawna barked with laughter as She pumped jet after jet of sissy sperm over my face. Mr Lennie joined Her as he rode me with wanton enthusiasm. Cum burned my eyes, dribbled down my cheeks and filled my mouth. My cum. The humiliation was all consuming. I watched Ms Shawna lock Her lips to His as She swung Her leg over my head and sat on my face. I barely had time to realise that She had fresh cum seeping from Her messy wet twat before She was suffocating me into oblivion once more.

I awoke alone to bright sunlight, a throbbing headache and a numb sissy hole. Disorientated I stumbled to the bathroom on my heels struggling to breath in the tight fitting corset dress I still wore. The sight of my cum encrusted self in the mirror stopped me dead. I chewed distractedly on my lip to suppress a silent sob as the realisation of what I had done the night before flooded back from my memory. Oh god I moaned, I am such a pathetic slut. My face was covered with dry cum. My mouth tasted of nothing but their cummy remnants. I felt dirty. Used. To my horror I felt my sissy clit stir. As I lifted the frilled hem and ruffled petticoats of my sissy skirt my sissy bell tinkled. It and the bow were still attached to my engorging girlie-boi clit. With rising need I delicately gripped and pumped my now hard clitty catching the clear oozing fluid with a finger to rub over my crusty swollen lips. Sighing with desire, cooing like a little slut I stroked my clit tinkling my bell before exploding with an intense knee weakening, shuddering orgasm. Slumping into a spent humiliated heap on the floor to sob dejectedly at the level of debasement to which I had sunk.

Mechanically I roused myself from my self loathing funk to begin the task of cleaning myself up and preparing for the day ahead. After all I needed to get my credit card back I told my slutty reflection as I licked my still warm cum from my fingers.