Another Submissive Slut - Ms Shawna

Story Info
Ms Shawna takes her sissy for a taxi ride.
2.5k words
4.35
37.5k
10

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms Shawna had rung. I had been summoned. As expected I was dressed as ordered and waiting nervously in front of the building when her taxi arrived, late. Ms Shawna was excessively infusive in greeting me as I climbed awkwardly into the back of the cab with her. The driver was a leering foreigner, with a manic smile who was far more interested in sneaking a look up Ms Shawna's dress than me. Not that it was difficult given she was wearing a sheer leopard print wrap around that was captivatingly short.

As the driver gurgled his lust Ms Shawna took my face in her hands to kiss me passionately, driving her tongue between my lips to swirl it wetly within my mouth. When she was finished raping my mouth with her tongue she released me panting. With a coy smile and an arched eyebrow she winked at the leering driver who uttered something incomprehensible and drove off.

His driving was erratic as the man spent as much time watching Ms Shawna in the mirror as he did the road in front of him. Unconcerned and obviously pleased with effect she was having upon the dolt she pawed at my clothes and stroked my hair exclaiming in a falsetto voice, "Oh darling, don't you look pretty today!" When I blushed embarrassed she giggled like a school girl. "Here," She claimed extravagantly, "I've got something for you sweetie." Before I got a good look or could stop her she had wrapped a collar about my neck. I swallowed hard as she buckled it into place not daring to shy away from her.

The drivers hard laugh made me blush again and made Ms Shawna chuckle merrily, "Oooh sweetie, it looks divine!" She positively cackled with glee. I felt myself shrink submissively in response wondering what she had adorned me with having only briefly glimpsed something black with a sparkling design. My attempt to sneak a quick look in the taxi's rear view mirror was met with the smirking leer of our driver.

Ms Shawna's hand rested possessively on my thigh as she cooed obviously delighted. I couldn't help gasping when her free hand began roaming over my chest tweaking my nipples playfully before purposefully popping open the buttons on my shirt. Pulling away my clothing she exposed the lacy material of the light lavender camisole she had insisted I wear to the driver while gurgling throatily, "Oooh sweetie how lovely!" I flushed redly with a mixture of betrayal, anger and embarrassment while she caressed my chest through the sheer nylon. "Uh-huh," she purred, "my very favourite colour on you sweetie!" While glancing to make sure the driver was taking full advantage of a red light to perv on us.

Giggling she lifted my chin so that I too could witness the mixture of lust and contempt in the mans cold cruel eyes.

"Are you wearing the matching panties for me sweetie?" She inquired sweetly arching her eyebrows suggestively at our driver. The man shook his head with disgust watching me closely as I dejectedly nodded yes. She yelped with glee when a honking horn sent us hurtling through the intersection to the grumbling curses of the man driving. Pawing at my trousers she joyfully squealed, "Show me! Show me!!"

Flushing beet red I fumbled with my belt and getting my pants open for Ms Shawna to see that I was wearing the lavender coloured full briefs that matched the camisole. "Oooh aren't these pretty!" She exclaimed dramatically. Then much to my chagrin she didn't stop there but proceeded to forcefully pull my pants to my knees. I gave a token resistance until a quick nip from her nails warned me to stop. "Oh-my yes, sweetie. You look positively lovely in these," she announced with mock admiration while not so gently stroking my sissy cleft and crotch through the thin slippery nylon.

Having had enough I summoned the courage to wrest my trousers from Ms Shawna and pull them back into place. At first it worked as she seemed truly shocked by my effrontery to challenge her. The look in her eye froze me. I withered beneath her glaring stare hanging my head in shame as she chuckled humourlessly, "Oh no no no noooo, my sweet." Then inquiring harshly, "Just what do you think you are doing sissy?"

Taking a long trembling breath I choked out, "Nothing Ms Shawna."

Not buying my show of contrition Ms Shawna slipped her hand between my thighs slowly stroking closer and closer towards my sissy cleft. "Would you dare to defy me ssssssssssissy?" She hissed.

"Oh no Mistress," I bleated out forlornly as her fingers brushed over the thin material covering my gurlie clit.

Our driver was completely forgotten now as I fought the urge to slap my thighs closed but instead spread them open them further to give Ms Shawna's fingers better access to my pantied crotch. I whimpered as her thumb and forefinger sought out my sissy clit then bit back a sissy squeal of pain as Ms Shawna viciously dug her nail in. I simpered and flinched looking pleadingly into her cold merciless eyes as Ms Shawna exacted her punishment. When she was satisfied she slowly released the pressure watching closely for my eventual look of relief before inflicting three harsh nasty pinches to make certain that I understood my place.

I shivered uncontrollably as Ms Shawna proceeded to strip my pants off in the back of the taxi lifting my feet helpfully for her to pull them off. She tossed them aside smiling coldly, fully in control, pleased. Her fingers went back to absently stroking my bare inner thigh as she fixed her attention on our location.

"Aaah," she announced matter-of-factly, "We're almost there."

I looked around confused not knowing the neighbourhood praying silently that she would give me my pants back before making me exit the cab. The driver was still watching her intently, lustily. "Pull over here driver," she demanded casually reaching for her bag and my pants. Turning to me she smiled curiously gauging my demeanour. Satisfied that I was suitably meek Ms Shawna purred languidly, "Sweetie, you wait here with the taxi man and make sure this nasty fellow doesn't leave without me."

Reaching into her bag Ms Shawna pulled out a long leather leash and beaming with pleasure she made a show of drawing the length between her fingers beneath my nose before ceremoniously attaching it to the collar she had put on me. She smiled at the fear in my eyes and gave me a quick peck on the cheek before handing the leash to our leering driver.

"You two play nice," she tossed over her shoulder while breezily exiting the cab. I watched forlornly as she sauntered away trailing my pants in the gutter until a quick sharp jerk of the leash brought my attention back to the driver with the nasty smirking grin and cruel eyes.

Sitting there in a pair of lavender panties with the matching camisole showing beneath my open shirt I endured the leering bastards scrutiny while he shook his head with contempt. Jerking on the leash again he smirked with a thick accent, "You cock sucker, sissy man?"

Seething that Ms Shawna would leave at the mercy of this brute I fixed what I hoped was a challenging glare on the man refusing to answer. Amused the pricks laughter filled the taxi until he choked and coughed. Sputtering with mirth his hand slipped over the seat to caress my bare leg. Pushing his hand away with a sneer I tried to pull as far away as the leash would allow. He enjoyed himself for a while teasingly trying to touch me up before eventually getting bored.

Blowing me a kiss with a lewd wink he picked up his radio mike and started chattering away in some incomprehensible language. Soon enough there was a response and he carried on an animated conversation from which I was shocked to pick out "Sissy" several times. Oh god I thought fuming he was telling some else, maybe many some ones, about his sissy fare. Me!

Wanting him to stop I grabbed hold of the leash and pulled. Laughing at my efforts he pulled back, arching his eyebrows in a suggestive manner continuing his chat. Desperate I pulled harder, tugging with both hands. The driver muttered something furiously into the mike before dropping it to take hold of the leash with both of his hands. He was stronger than me and relentlessly pulled me closer towards the front seat. He pulled until I had to let go of the leash with my hands to stop myself from being pulled over into the front of the cab.

The bastard held me there helpless while he snarled something harsh into my face in his foreign tongue spraying me with spittle. I cringed trying not to whimper in my distress. Holding me in place with one hand he picked up the mike and switching to heavily accented english growled, "You suck cock sissy," into it. I mewed defiantly in response trying to pull away when he held the mike to my lips. There was a mixture of laughter and unintelligible chatter filling the radio when the prick slapped me. A humiliatingly little slap, followed by another followed by, "You tell my friends how you like suck cock sissy."

When the mike was pressed to my lips I sniffled back a tear of humiliation and frustration before quietly murmuring to who ever was listening that, "I suck cock." The laughter over the radio became almost maniacal and the driver joined in.

Slapping me a couple more times he laughed, "Louder sissy. Tell friends you like suck cocks!"

Swallowing my shame I pronounced louder when the mike appeared, "I like to suck cocks."

Tugging harshly on the leash the prick howled with laughter shouting, "Again, sissy, again!"

Taking a long furious breath I blurted out, "I like to suck cocks!" Just as the back door of the taxi swung open.

It Ms Shawna. She had come back while I was being tormented by the driver and I had no idea how long she had been a witness to the abuse. Unperturbed by what was transpiring while she was gone she smiled brightly observing, "Oh how nice to see you two getting along."

I was relieved that the driver let go so that I could pull back into a more comfortable position seething that she would leave me alone with the brute. I was about to unleash my anger when Ms Shawna embraced me and pulled me against her soft body. Hugging me tightly her lips sought out mine and she kissed passionately. Her lips were sticky, her mouth hot and moist. As her tongue swirled about mine I noticed that he taste had changed since our earlier exchange. She consumed me with her kiss and left me panting.

Taking the leash back from the driver she smiled like a little minx telling him to drive on. Not waiting for his response she turned her wicked smile on me and began to playfully pull my face towards hers by the leash. Hand over hand she drew me nearer as I trembled with anticipation. When there were only a few inches to go she laced the fingers of her free hand in my hair. As her grip tightened she pulled down forcing my head towards the filthy floor of the cabs back seat. My body was forced to follow. As I slipped from the seat Ms Shawna lifted a leg to rest an ankle on the front seat revealing the crotch of her matching leopard skin panty. The wet crotch of her leopard skin panty.

Her short slinky dress rode up her thighs allowing a strong waft of sex to emanate from her thinly covered pussy. Ms Shawna held me there by the hair, giving me a perfect view of the puffy moist lips of her cunt through the sheer material of her panty. Her fat thighs were slick and the scent of her sex intoxicating. Ms Shawna had just been well and thoroughly fucked, I was certain. The realization made me pant with building excitement. She watched me closely, amused by her power over me wondering how far I would debase myself for her.

Without a word her fingers tightened, her hand drawing my face towards the steaming crotch of her panties. I took in deep breathes, mesmerized, oblivious to my surroundings as I pursed my lips to kiss away the slickness coating her soft fat dimpled thighs. Her hand guided my lips as they gently caressed her flesh sucking softly away the sticky residue of her recent sex. I drank in the scent of her sex with deep breathes using my lips to please her enjoying her moans of pleasure over the road traffic when my tongue darted out to probe the folds of skins between her legs.

Ms Shawna spread her legs further pulling my face deeper into her steaming panty covered sex. I could feel the hot wetness that filled the crotch of her panties and busied myself with trying to suck it through the filmy material. With a gasp of pleasure her thighs closed about my head squeezing me further into her sweaty fleshy cunt. My every breath was filled with her sex scent as she ground her pubic mound against my mouth.

The stark startling blare of a horn from a truck driver who realized what was transpiring in the back seat of the taxi was the stimulus Ms Shawna needed to drive over the orgasmic edge. Humping my face she gasped and shudder through a mind numbing orgasm flooding her panties with cum. Her fingers ripped the hair from my head as she twitched and spasm to the cheers coming from the truck next to us.

Ms Shawna allowed the euphoria of post orgasmic pleasure to wash over her ignoring the twitching gasping sissy gripped tightly between her fat thighs. Her hand gently stroked the hair on the top of the sissy's head while she dreamily relived the experience. Looking up Ms Shawna saw that the driver was watching her intently with hungry lust filled eyes. Ms Shawna smiled. The driver smiled. Ms Shawna had an idea. Her eyes glittered with perverse delight.

Spreading her thighs lewdly Ms Shawna pulled the head of the gasping slut away from the wetness of her pantied crotch. She regarded his vacant sex addled eyes with amusement before casting him away with a flick of wrist. Ms Shawna used the weight of legs to pin the stupid bitch to the filthy floor as she leant forward to whisper in the cabbies ear. The man gasped with shock but quickly recovered to nod his consent to her devious wanton plan. Thinking for a moment the taxi driver gave Ms Shawna a knowing look before hurtling his cab down a side road even more erratically than before.

Ms Shawna sat back cackling with glee in anticipation of the upcoming amusements.