Another Surprise for Vinny

Story Info
Panty Play.
1.1k words
4.4
38.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinceh23
vinceh23
206 Followers

As we sat sipping the tea my mother began to ask me questions. Such as, "when did you start to masturbate?"

"What was your first experience?"

By now I was feeling a lot more comfortable. After all, I wasn't being punished, in fact a bit catered to.

"I know you are still a bit embarrassed Vinny. Don't be. I am your mother and want only what is good for you. My first experience was seeing my uncle Will masturbate using panties. I was young and he was staying overnight to help my dad with some work on the next Sunday. I got up to go to the bathroom and passed the guest room. The light was on and I heard moaning so I looked in to see if he was all right. What I saw was a big surprise. Will was masturbating with a pair of my mothers panties wrapped around his penis. I looked in just as he was having his orgasm.

I knew about boys and masturbation. The girls at school all talked about it. How some saw their brothers, even some saw their fathers. There was my friend, Sue, who even said she had helped her brother masturbate and when he did this white stuff just shot out of his penis. It was all very exciting. I never thought I would see anything like that. My brother was 5 years older and gone so I never had the chance. And your grandfather was a very private man. But, after that, I was just so excited. I knew how babies were made, but never thought that I would be involved. That just how young girls are. Or, at least I was. Most of my friends were a lot more knowledgeable. I just couldn't wait to tell all the girls at school on Monday.

So, on Monday at lunch I told them all about my experience. Sue even suggested that the next time he was over that I should help him. Men are so different than girls, she said. They have to "jack off" to relieve the pressure that builds up. She knows all about that because of her brother. He tells her all this stuff and she relates how much fun it is to "jack" him off. How his penis grows even stiffer and begins to bulge just before he cums.

Well, I was getting pretty excited about all this and didn't know what to do. The girls all talked about the different ways they would sometimes masturbate. Jane even suggested that I wear Will's boxers and rub myself. To get off.

I'm telling you all this so you will know that what you are doing is natural. When I met your father I started to masturbate him on dates so he wouldn't go home with "blue balls". I did this for many years just to give him pleasure. He also likes to have me watch him. So, I will watch you if you like. That way you won't have to go around in a constant state of frustration. It will calm you down a lot, I think.

I do understand what a young man goes through. So, anytime you want you just put on my clothes and masturbate. I'll even masturbate in some panties to make them smell a little more like a woman for you.

"How's that for you, Vinny?"

"OK?"

I sat there stunned. I didn't know what to do. I was getting another hard on, but was confused. Bewildered is even a better term for my state at that time. Just then the doorbell rang. Telling me to "just sit I'll be right back" she went to answer the door.

I sipped my tea and heard the laughter of another woman and the door closed. My mother came back in the kitchen, but she wasn't alone. Her friend Sue was with her. Talk about mortified, I was that and wanted only to disappear.

"Oh, Vinny, it's all right. Sue understands. Remember I told you about her and her brother."

I've known Sue since I was a baby. I've had fantasies about her for years. But they didn't involve me sitting in my mothers clothes sipping tea.

In a very sexy voice Sue says "you look rather embarrassed Vinny. Stand up, I want to see you.

I was so stunned I could only stand up. The panties were tenting outside the housecoat. Embarrassed, turned on, mortified and still I had a big hard on.

WOW! exclaimed Sue. What a boner. Let me see it Vinny. Pull the panties down so I can have a good look.

I look at my mother and she nods go ahead. Sue comes over and touches me and wraps her hand around my now raging cock. Using her left hand she cups my balls and comments that "they seem ready to burst."

With that she steps away and lifts her skirt showing me her panties. They are Ecru, Vanity Fair full briefs like my mother wears. The kind that really turn me on.

"How do you like these, Vinny? Would you like to sniff these? Or, wear them?"

With that she pulls them down, commenting that seeing me has made her rather horny and wet. AS she steps out of her panties she looks at the gusset and says "these are nice and wet" and proceeds to put them over my face with the crotch resting on my nose. I can see through the leg holes at my mother and sue standing there.

"Jack off for us Vinny. We want to see you stroke that cock and sniff my panties. Cum for us and I'll let you fuck me next, says Sue.

Humiliated yet so very excited I do as she commands. That is what it was, not a request, but a command. She has reached over and put her hand on my mother's breast and is gently feeling her up.

"Do you like that Vinny? I love to feel your mother's tits."

My mother opens her top and lets Sue feel her bare tit under her bra. My mother is now feeling Sue's tits and they kiss. And I squirt like I hadn't cum for a week. Cum is all over the floor, on the housecoat, just everywhere. I groan, moan and shudder as my knees give way and I fall into the chair behind me.

Sue is reaching down and sticking her finger into my mother. I sit in the chair, mesmerized as she pulls her fingers out and brings them to her mouth and lick them lean, saying" I'll bet it will take more than 30 minutes for him to recover from that one, "

I'm sure it will, I think. But, not too much longer.

My mothers words run through me head; "Just enjoy."

Another surprise for vinny.L29.07

vinceh23
vinceh23
206 Followers