Another Union Training Session

Story Info
Janet and Zeke get more training.
2.7k words
4.4
41.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In case you have not read any of my previous stories, let me bring you up to date. I am a white male in my early 40’s living in the largest city in the southeast United States, Hotlanta. I work for the Postal Service as a letter carrier and the majority of my co-workers are African-American. This is great for me because I love African-American women. At work I hooked up with Janet, who could be considered an ‘Amazon.’ She is 6 feet tall and I guess she weighs a little over 200 lbs, but she wears it well. Her skin tone is pecan and I would say that her measurements are 40C-40-54. That is right she had a big ole ass and wore the tightest fitting pants she could. It seemed every time she bent over, her pants seams would split open. She also had some big thighs that if she got your head between them she could probably smother you with them if she closed them tightly. We were both Union Stewards and you can read about our first training session in the story “FINGER LICKIN’ GOOD 4.”

This training session was being held at Jekyll Island in June. I told Janet to make sure she packed her bikini so we could go to the beach. She said that she would and it would make me hot. I couldn’t wait to see her in it. We decided to drive down together and share the driving. We left around noon on Friday so we wouldn’t be rushed and would miss most of the rush hour traffic. I started driving. Along the way we just had some small talk, nothing erotic or sexual. Along Interstate 16 the drive got somewhat boring with not much traffic or scenery. I started thinking about Janet in her bikini and my cock started getting hard. I was getting uncomfortable, so I started wiggling around in my seat trying to get comfortable. Janet noticed and asked what was up. I told her about me thinking about her in a bikini and my cock getting hard.

“AWW, poor baby,” she purred as she licked her lips. She then started to play with her tits, squeezing them. I could see her nipples getting hard through her shirt. She unbuttoned her shirt and pulled her tits out and continued to play with them. I had a hard time keeping my eyes on the road. She bent her head down and started to lick and kiss her nipples. She looked over to me smiling. She reached over and started to stroke my cock through my pants. She unzipped my pants and pulled my hard cock out. She continued to stroke my cock and play with her tits. I was definitely having a hard time keeping my eyes on the road.

She leaned over and took my hard cock in her mouth and started to suck on it. She started to bob her head up and down trying to give me a blowjob without banging her head on the steering wheel. It felt good, so have her sucking my cock. I just sat back and drove and enjoyed the blowjob. Janet continued to suck and my cock and began to play with my balls. I was having a difficult time keeping the car on the road.

“You better stop and save it for later before we crash,” I said to Janet.

Janet lifted her head and said OK. Janet sat back up and composed herself. We decided it was time to change drivers. So I pulled into a rest stop and Janet started driving. I was still thinking about her in a bikini and my cock was still hard. I unzipped my pants and started to masturbate. Janet looked over at me and licked her lips and said “I can’t wait to get that back in my mouth.” I continued to masturbate and reached over and started to stroke her thigh. Janet had worn a short skirt and with her sitting, she was showing a lot of thigh. I continued to masturbate and move my other hand up under her skirt. I wasn’t surprised when I found Janet was not wearing panties. My finger started to rub against her clit. I slide my finger into her pussy a little and it was slopping wet. I figured that turn about was only fair, so I leaned over, pulled up her skirt and starting licking her pussy. She spread her legs as far as she could, so my tongue could fuck her pussy. I could tell she was having a hard time controlling the car, so I gave her pussy a few more licks and sat up.

“ I didn’t want you to crash,” I said.

“I am glad that you stopped when you did, because I knew we were going to crash if you didn’t.”

I put my cock back in my pants. By this time we were on the outskirts of Savannah, so the ride was not that boring. About an hour later we made it to the hotel where the training was being held. We checked into our adjoining rooms and went upstairs to settle in. Luckily there was a door that connected our rooms.

“Well it is about time for the meet and greet, let’s go downstairs,” I said.

So we headed downstairs to go to the meet and greet. At the meet and greet it gave us a chance to meet the new union stewards and renew old acquaintances. When Janet and I arrived at the meet and greet, we spilt up. I walked around meeting some new people and catching up with some old friends. I looked around the room and noticed a very good-looking African-American woman standing by herself along the wall. She was about 5’ 8”, very dark skin, nicely thick with a set of outstanding tits. I would imagine that they were about 44DDD’s. She was wearing a white halter-top dress, showing off a lot of cleavage and a great pair of legs.

I walked over to her and said, “Good evening, I am Zeke from Atlanta.” I offered her my hand.

She shook my hand and said, “It is nice to meet you Zeke, and I am Phyllis from Athens.”

“Is this your first time coming to a training session?” I asked

“Yes, I was just appointed steward.” She replied

“Well this is only my second one, if you have any questions feel free to ask me. I am in room 269.”

“Thank you, I will remember that.”

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around and Janet was there. “What have you been up to?” she asked.

“Oh just meeting a new steward from Athens. Janet this is Phyllis from Athens. Phyllis this is Janet. We work together.” I said.

“Nice to meet you, Janet,” Phyllis said.

“Likewise” Janet replied unconvincing. “I’m hungry lets go get some diner Zeke.”

“Sounds like a good idea. Phyllis would you care to join us?” I asked. Janet looked at me somewhat shocked.

“No, thank you. I think I will stay here and meet some other stewards.” Phyllis said.

“OK, we’ll see you later. Make sure you check out the Jacuzzi here, it is great.” I said.

“OK Zeke, I’ll do that.” Phyllis replied.

“OK Janet let’s go get some dinner. Eating here at the hotel ok with you?” I asked.

“That is fine.” Janet said with some disgust in her voice. She turned and started to walk away toward the restaurant. I just stood there and watched her walk away, her big ole ass just shaking.

“Damn that looks good.” I said under my breath.

“Yes it does,” Phyllis said smiling at me. She turned and walked away, her hips swaying and looking good. My cock started stirring. I turned and hurried up to catch Janet.

We got to the restaurant and said hi to a few friends we saw there. We got a table by ourselves in a dark back corner. We ordered our food and started to eat.

“You sure are quite,” I said. “What is the matter?”

“You know what the matter is. Miss Big Boobs, you were drooling all over her.”

“No, I wasn’t. I was just introducing myself to a fellow steward I had not met before. By the way, she likes your ass.”

“How do you know that?”

“I said something under breath when you were walking away and she must have heard me and agreed. Don’t tell me that you wouldn’t like to have her eating your pussy while I fucked her from the rear.”

“Well she did have some nice legs and I did notice her earlier, but did not have a chance to get over there until after you were there. I knew you would spot her and be over there as soon as possible. I know you would love to suck on her titties as I ate her pussy.”

“You are right about that. Who knows it might happen. Well I am finished, let’s go hit the Jacuzzi before we hit the sack.”

“Sounds good to me.”

Janet and I left the restaurant and went up to our rooms. I changed into a pair of swimming trucks. The swimming trucks were loose fitting and allowed my cock to be free and if it got hard, it had somewhere to go. I walked into Janet’s room and she had her back to me and was just finishing tying the sash around her robe.

“What gives?” I ask “Why the robe?”

“I am modest and this bikini shows a lot. I don’t want everyone to see me. Only a select few” she said smiling.

We headed downstairs to the Jacuzzi. No one else was there. I hopped in the Jacuzzi and sat back enjoying the warm water circling my body, waiting for Janet to drop her robe. Janet undid the sash and held the robe close. She lifted one foot up and dunked her toe into the Jacuzzi, checking out the temperature. I was dieing waiting to see her in the bikini. Janet started to dance around, doing a slow strip tease. She lowered the robe off her shoulders, so I could see a small red string around her neck. So I knew that the bikini was red. She continued to dance and slowly lower the robe until it was below her tits. Barely covering her tits were two small red triangles, with her hard nipples protruding. She continued to dance and suddenly dropped the robe. A red thong bikini, showing off that big ole ass, covered her pussy. My cock was rock hard by there. She stepped into the Jacuzzi and sat down next to me. She reached over and stroked my cock.

“I see that you like my bikini,” she said as she continued to stroke my hard cock.

I leaned over and started to kiss and bite her nipples through the red fabric. Her nipples turned harder. She pulled my swim trunks down and freed my hard cock and started to stroke it as I pulled the fabric out of the way and began to suck on her hard nipples. My hand reached down and started to stroke her thigh. My finger slipped under her thong and started to caress her clit.

We were enjoying the moment and each other, when we were suddenly startled to hear someone say, “That looks good may I join you?” We looked up in shock and there stood Phyllis wearing a white thong bikini, showing off a lot of cleavage and ass. I don’t know how it was possible but my cock got harder.

“Don’t worry, I locked the door behind me.” Phyllis said as she stepped into the Jacuzzi and sat down next to Janet. “You look great in that bikini, Janet and you put on a good show. I watched and it made me hot.” With that Phyllis reached over and grabbed Janet by the back of the head and pulled over to her and kissed her, forcing her tongue deep into Janet’s mouth. Janet was a little startled at first, but then starting enjoying it.

Janet reached down and started to caress Phyllis’ tits through the bikini. Janet then pulled Phyllis’ tits out the bikini and started to kiss and suck on her nipples. Phyllis leaned her head back enjoying the feeling. Janet continued to suck on Phyllis’s nipples and reached down between Phyllis’s thighs and started to stroke her pussy through the bikini. Phyllis stood up and pulled her bikini bottoms off and sat on the edge of the Jacuzzi and spread her legs. Janet immediately buried her face between Phyllis’s thighs and started to eat her pussy. I stood up, with my cock sticking straight out and went over to Phyllis. Phyllis reached over and started to stroke my cock. She pulled me closer and placed my cock into her mouth and started to suck on it.

Janet was still eating Phyllis’s pussy and fucking it with a couple of fingers. I began to fuck Phyllis’s mouth. Janet continued to finger fuck Phyllis, as I fucked her mouth. Phyllis began to shake and my cock popped out of her mouth as she screamed “OH GOD, I’M CUMMING.” Janet continued to finger fuck Phyllis as Phyllis continued to shake with the organism.

Janet stood up and pulled off her bikini and lies down on the side of the Jacuzzi and spread her legs. She grabbed Phyllis by the back of the head and forced Phyllis’s head between her thighs. Phyllis began to eat Janet’s pussy. I looked at Phyllis’s ass in the air and it looked so good and inviting. I got behind Phyllis and placed my hard cock at the entrance to pussy. With one long, hard, deep thrust I buried my cock in Phyllis’s pussy. I began to ram my cock in and out of Phyllis’s pussy as she ate Janet’s pussy. In and out of Phyllis’s pussy I rammed my cock, as Phyllis continued to eat Janet’s pussy and fuck it with her fingers. Janet was moaning as Phyllis slid three fingers in and out of her pussy, as I was ramming my cock in and out of Phyllis’s pussy. Janet started shaking with an organism from Phyllis’s finger fucking as Phyllis began to shake with an organism from my cock slamming in and out of her pussy.

“Lubricate Janet’s ass, so I can fuck it,” I told Phyllis.

As I continued to slam in and out of Phyllis’s pussy, Phyllis was using her fingers on Janet’s asshole getting it ready for my hard cock. Phyllis lie down and spread her legs so Janet could eat her pussy. Janet immediately buried her head between Phyllis’s thighs and started eating her pussy again. I got behind Janet and placed my hard cock at the entrance to her asshole. I began to slide my hard cock into Janet’s ass. Janet pressed back against my hard cock forcing more into her ass. Once I got my cock buried all the way into Janet’s ass, I began to slide it in and out of her ass, fucking it. Janet continued to eat Phyllis’s pussy. After several minutes of fucking Janet’s ass, I could feel my balls tighten as I began to cum. I pulled my cock out of Janet’s ass and began to cum on Janet’s back and ass. I began to stroke my cock to continue to cum and moved over and began to cum on Phyllis’s face and tits.

“DAMN, that was great,” I said.

“Yes, I enjoyed it very much. Hopefully we can fuck some more. I love that white cock.” Phyllis said.

“Doing worry sista, we will fuck some more and enjoy that white cock. Just wait til he eats your pussy, Janet said.

“I can’t wait, I heard white guys eat pussy great. I have never had a white guy eat my pussy and this is the first time I have fucked a white guy. He was good,” Phyllis said.

“Thanks Phyllis. I can’t wait to taste that pussy of yours,” I said.

With that we got dressed and went up to our room to fuck some more.