Another World Ch. 04

Story Info
Megan learns more about the world than she wanted to know.
972 words
4.37
29.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,434 Followers

Megan woke up and had no idea where she was. Her face was stuck to cold glass and as she opened her eyes, she saw that it was daytime. She was in a car and as she sat up and stretched out, the events of the night before came flooding back. Megan had been living the perfect life in Falconcrest Estates. She was young and beautiful and had an amazing sexy husband. Then, in the middle of the night, she was awoken by a siren and dragged in the car.

Sitting in the driver's seat was Marianna. Marianna had told her last night that her husband wasn't who she thought he was and that she was an alien researcher. She had laid back in her seat and must have fallen asleep.

"Good morning sleepyhead. How are you feeling?"

"Sore. Confused. Can we stop somewhere? I have to pee."

"We're almost at the compound." Marianna pulled the car into a laneway and drove straight. The road was completely straight and looked like it went on forever. Megan couldn't see any buildings in the distance and she was getting scared. Suddenly the car went down a hill and they were underground. The walls were cement and looked quite old. The car snaked its way through a tunnel and finally pulled into a parking lot.

"They know I was able to rescue you. These offices house my team. We are not affiliated with the government. Our goal is to protect those that get involved with aliens. We've been spending the last few years tracking Falconcrest. We were caught off guard when the feds stormed in. That's why you were the only one rescued."

"Involved with aliens? I'm so confused. What?" Megan's eyes were wide and she felt like her brain was about to explode.

"All the men at Falconcrest are aliens."

***

Later that afternoon, Megan was sitting in a comfy chair in one of the back offices. She had had a shower and was able to change her clothes. The door opened and in walked Marianna.

"Hi Megan. How are you doing? Do you have any more questions? Actually you probably wished I hadn't told you anything right?"

"Um yeah."

"We have one of my team members in the building at the moment. It's important to stay in here until he is gone. I'm sure you don't want to know why."

"Am I going to wake up from this nightmare? Like is this just a really bad dream and I'm not waking up anytime soon?" Megan bit her lip. Marianna smiled and tried to comfort the young woman.

"I wish it was. I got caught up in all this right out of college. I applied for a job and was told that a well-known university professor needed a research assistant. I was brought here and told the whole story. I couldn't just walk away after learning that these aliens have been kidnapping young women for decades. Anyway, just stay in here until I come back. Victor can't know you are here."

Megan sat back and began to flip through a magazine. It was called Alien Monthly and she wished she could just wake up from this. She started to squirm and realized that she really had to pee. She got up and opened the door. As she looked up and down the hall, there was no one. She walked quickly down to the washroom and entered quickly. She had no idea who or what Victor was, but she trusted Marianna. She finished her business and after washing her hands opened the door. She began to walk down the hall and then she felt him. Her pussy suddenly was dripping wet and her nipples were so hard they hurt. She looked around and a man was walking towards her. He was just over six feet tall with dark hair and eyes.

"I need you now."

Megan's pulse was racing and all she knew was she needed him too.

He picked her up and kissed her hard. His mouth was burning against hers and he held her up with one hand under her butt while his other hand undid her jeans. She moaned and whimpered loudly. She was so horny at this moment and she had no idea who this man was. Once he undid her jeans, he slid his hand inside and found her clit. It was swollen and hard and throbbing. He rubbed it as his mouth sucked on her nipple through her shirt. His cock was pressed hard against her thigh and she desperately needed it inside her.

He slid his hand out of her jeans and wrapped her legs around his hips. He slid his fingers into her mouth. She sucked hard on them, tasting her juices. They stared into each other's eyes.

"Victor!" Marianna was running down the hall screaming his name. Megan dropped to her feet and zipped up her jeans.

"You were supposed to stay in the north wing."

"This is the north wing."

"No this is the south wing. Fuck this is earth you idiot." Marianna was glaring at Victor and pushed him out of the way. She grabbed Megan by the hand and dragged her down the hall.

"What the hell is happening?" Megan stepped into the room and sat down on the couch. Her body had returned to normal and she was no longer on the brink of orgasm.

"Victor can't control himself around red headed earth women. It's part of his ancestry. He doesn't do it on purpose. His alien race is one of the most sexual."

Megan could only sit and stare at the wall. A day earlier, she was at home relaxing with her husband. Now she had been thrust into a world she didn't even know existed. . She burst into tears.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,434 Followers