Answering My First Ad

Story Info
Her husband turns her over to a stranger.
2.9k words
3.81
65.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hairy4135
hairy4135
208 Followers

I had been surfing the web for six month, checking out chat rooms, and yahoo profiles, some swinger groups as well as dating sites before I came across an ad on one of the personals.

White couple in Chicago. looking for a signal male, prefer well-endowed black, to pleasure wife while hubby watches /photos.

Must be clean and DD free, with long staying power.

They also gave an email address, so I emailed them I expanded that I was not a black man I was however nicely endowed, and would like to discuss their ad with them if they were interested at all. The following day I got an answer form them, Tim the husband emailed me, stating that color was not that big dill if I had what she waned then They would talk with me and maybe more. He said that they would be in a chat room that night if I wanted to chat with them the room would be called Chi town two, and I should use the screen name big white boy.

That night while my wife was at work I entered the chat room as I had been told, I turn on the voice chat feature and began to chat with the couple. They told me their names were Tim and Wanda, they lived in the greater Chicago area and loved to swing, he was a voyeur, and she was an exhibitionist who loved big cocks.

Tim was 47 5ft 7in. and weight 170lbs, he was lawyer who worked out so he was in very good shape. Wanda 33, 5ft 4in, 34, c-cup, 26, 38, with brownish hair and blue eyes. During the chat the first night I fount out that they were a bit on the kinky side, they wouldn't tell me exactly what like that night but we enjoyed chatting with each other and agreed to chat some more. as the days went on we emailed back and forth, we attached some tame photos of each other, men in my suit, or some with me stand in my shorts and shirt, they sent some of the two of them dressed in different things and some of her alone and showing a little of her treats. I also learned during this time that Tim had a problem getting it up, unless her watched her with another man he was useless in bed, that was the reason for the ad.

At some point we began to video chat and she would flash me her tits and they asked to see my equipment, so I obliged them by stand up and dropping my pants to the floor. Wanda loved my cock and asked if we could meet sometime. I told them that I had a trip to Chicago the next month planed maybe we could meet for diner one night. They agreed and we made arrangements then waited for the time to pass.

I was to be in Chicago the whole week and we agreed to meet on Wednesday evening at a restaurant near where I was staying. At 6:00 o'clock I walked into the up scale restaurant and spotted the couple sitting in a corner booth, I looked them over as I made my way there.

"Hi I'm Jack." I said taking Tim's hand as he stood to great me, "You must be Tim and Wanda."

"Yes, please have seat." He said motioning for me to sit on the other side of his wife. So I slid in beside her and continued with the pleasantries. We ordered our meals and continued getting acquainted as we ate. About half way through the meal Wanda placed her hand on my thigh and asked if I could let her out to go to the

'little girls room"

"Sure." I said as I started to slide she moved her hand up and on top of my cock. I looked at her husband who was grinning at me. I watched her walk away, thinking "I would love to get into that hot ass." When Tim broke my thought,

"Do you like what you see?" he asked still smiling.

"Yes, very nice." I said turning my attention to the man sitting across from me.

"I know she likes you too, I believe she checked out you equipment when she got up, and she gave me the look of approval as she walked past me." He said as he reached into his shirt pocket and produced a hotel key card, and slid it across the table to me. "Here's the spare key to our room, the number is on it, when she comes back we'll go up and prepare things for you to join us. Give us fifteen minutes then come up."

I picked up the key and put in my pocket, "So you think she is going to go along with this."

"Oh yes, she is ready. Now she is a bit kinky, so we don't you to be shocked when you get up there, just do what come naturally. " He expanded before taking a long sip from his drink. We talked a bit while we waited until his wife returned.

"So Wanda are you ready for your night of excitement?" Tim asked as I got up to let her in between us.

"Oh yes I am. That's all right Jack, just slide in I'll sit her on the outside." She said placing a hand on my shoulder and pushing down. I sit down and slid over so she could sit down beside me, as she did she laid something in my lap.

"Jack here is wondering if you are up for tonight, I think he is worried about what's going to happen." Tim said to his wife.

Wanda placed her hand on my now hard cock and looked into my eyes, "Oh sweet baby, don't you worry about a thing, every thing that happens tonight I am all for it. And with what I'm feeling right now, I know I will enjoy every second." She said as she led forward and gave me a long deep kiss, probing my mouth with her sweet tongue. Breaking away from me she turned to her husband, "Come on Timmy, we need to get me ready for out new friend." She said getting up the turning back to me, I know you will also enjoy the ride. Then she headed towards the door.

"Remember fifteen minutes. Then come up. We'll be waiting. "Tim said laying a $20.00 tip on the table and hurrying after his lovely wife. I looked down at the object she had given me, it was a pair of lacey white panties, she must have taken them off in the restroom, the crotch was soaking wet, I stuffed down in my pocket before the waiter came by.

I had another drink as I waited fifteen minutes, then I paid for the diner and headed across the street to my new friends hotel. I took the elevator to the fifth floor, on to ride up I took the panties from their hiding place and held them to my face I breathed in her aroma and immediately my dick jumped to attention. Then the door opened and I walked down the hall to room 535, and inserted the key card. The door opened and I entered. They had a suite, there was an entrance room laid out like a living room, with chairs a desk, TV, Tim was sitting in a chair watching the TV.

"Hey, glade you could make it. Wanda is in the other room waiting for you." He said as he stood and walked towards me, "I'm going to go down to a bar we know of and leave you two alone for awhile."

I was confused so I asked "Are you sure that's what she wants?"

"Oh yes, I'll call before I return and see if every thing is alright, I have a camera set up in there I hope you are not camera shy." He said as he walked past me patting me on the back. "There's a note on the desk, you might want to read it before you go in, see you later tonight." He said and then he was gone.

I walked over to the desk, was note next to a glass and a bottle of Tequila, I poured me a shot and downed it, then I picked up the note and read.

I'm waiting for you, for the first part of our adventurous night

I am all yours, don't be shocked, do what ever you want with me all the tools are in here with me, when you are through leave me as you found me and wait for Tim to return, with a surprise, he will take of care of things then.

Love Wanda

I placed the note back on the desk and walked through the door to the bedroom, I was a bit shocked, here was the lady I had just meet earlier that evening on the bed total naked lying on her back her legs spread wide, and tied to the bed post at the foot, her hands were also spread and tied to the head posts, in her mouth was a red bal gag and her eyes were covered with a night mask. Beside the bed was a rolling table with a various assortment of dildos, clamps, and other sex toys laid out for our enjoyment.

I quickly striped off my close and walked to the side of the bed my rock hard cock pointing the way, I reached out and toughed her breast. She jumped in surprise; she was total in the dark she had no idea where I was she couldn't even tell who I was with the blinds on. I became a little bolder, and pinched her nipple between my finger and thumb and pulled it up from her chest with one hand, while my other hand went between her legs and did the same with her clit.

"Hu-u-u- um-fa!" she breathed through her gag as I released her clit and inserted my middle finger into her wet hole. She raised her hips as best she could to meet the assault on the cunt. I worked my finger in and out in steady movement as I bent down and sucked her nipple in my mouth then I bit down lightly on the golden brown nub. She was twisting her hips around trying to get some more attention given to her wet pussy.

I crawled up on the bed and rubbed my dick over her hard nipples, as I inserted two more fingers into her hot cunt while I let my little finger slip into her anus. I reached over to the table and picked up the red but plug I found there, after applying a generous amount of lubricant also on the table, I pulled her hips up as far as I could with her restraints, and inserted the plug in until the tight ring of her rectum snapped over the largest area and around the small part just behind the base holding it in place.

"Huf...huf...ug-ug-ug-...a-a-a-aggggggggg!" she grunted as the plug slipped into place. I then took a mid size dildo that had a vibrator inside of it, from the table and lubed it then I turned it on and it began to hum, I rubbed it over her clit and she started to hump up wards toward the love wan.

"Uof..Akgg..Uof..egeee.." she continued to try to speek into the gag

As I worked her clit I moved up and straddled her arm, rubbing her boobs, neck, chin and face with my dick head, leaving a snail's trail of pre cum as I went. Once in position beside of her head I inserted the dildo deep into her cunt turning it on high, as she squirmed her lower body around on the bed.

I unfastened the straps that held the gag in place and pulled it free from her mouth.

"Oh yes... fuck meee!" She said twisting her head about. I took a strong grip on her herd and turned her face towards me, then I pushed my dick deep inside her open mouth, as I started fucking her sloppy pussy with the dildo.

I sat back on my heels as she worked her head back and forth franticly sucking my cock in and out of her mouth, her hair whipping all around. I switch the mid size dildo for a larger one, a good 12 inches and as big around as her wrist, I slowly pushed it inside and then pulled it nearly all the way out, when she raised her hips I shoved it deep in again then I was ramming it in and out of her making the same slurping sounds with the dildo as she was with her mouth. She was trashing about pulling on the restraints that held her to the bed. The sounds we were making were that of to lust crazed animals, grunts moans and squeals. The bed shook and creeker with our weight bouncing about on it.

I could feel my cock grow in her mouth as I was getting close to dropping my load, I shoved the dildo all the way deep inside of her and held it there as I did the same with my dick as I shot my first load of the night deep in her throat, then I pulled back and shot again filling her mouth with hot gooey cum. She tried to swallow it all when I exploded again over filling her mouth. Cum ran out of the corners of her mouth around my cock and down the side of her face. Her lower body shook as she had a massive orgasm of her own. When she had quit jerking my dick was softened in her mouth I pulled it out and used my fingers to scoop the mess from her face and into her mouth. Then I replaced the gag and got off of the bed leaving Wanda there her sweat-covered chest heaving up and down.

I went to the other room and poured me another drink then I returned to the bed room to watch her as she pulled at her bindings, I looked around the room and found a large round padded tube that was flat on one side I knew what that could be used for. I climbed back on the bed and spread her pussy lips and lowered my head between he legs. The musky smell that was on her panties was even stronger here. I licked deep in her cunt scooping up as much of her pussy juices as I could and swallowed them down, I began to rotate the butt plug in her ass as she humped her hips up to meet my tongue, soon my dick was hard again so I climbed between her outstretched legs and shoved it in to the balls, then I began to rock it in and out of her hot pussy.

Deeper and deeper I went slamming myself up and down. She tried to match my moves up and down, we slammed together of ten minutes. She squealed into the gag as she was pushed over the edge into orgasm after orgasm. Just before I was about to explode I stopped moving and just lay on top of her sweaty body. I pulled out of her sloppy pussy and off of the bed I undid her bindings and rolled her over onto her belly. I lifted her hips and slid the padded tube under her then I tied her hands and feet back to the bedposts.

With my dick even harder now I climbed back up on the bed kneeling behind her I removed the but plug and replaced it with the head of my cock. I pushed forward until I was buried deep inside of her ass, then I started to fuck her with long hard strokes. In and out deeper and deeper, before long I was building again to a gigantic orgasm. As she grunted and moaned while thrusting her rear end back at me I exploded deep in her rectum. I feel forward on her and pressed her on the tube as my cock began to lose its stiffness.

When my soft dick fell out of her anus I got off the bed, then I turned her over again and dressed, Just as I was walking into the other room the door opened, and Tim came in followed by three big black men.

"Hey Jack, did you have fun?" he asked

"Yes I sure did, I think we both did." I replied

Well I brought home, a surprise for my hot wife, do you think she will approve?

"I'm sure she will."

"Go on in guys she's waiting for you." He said to the men waiving his arms. "Come on Jack lets see what's on the TV while they entertain her for a while then we'll have a go at it." He said taking the remote and sitting down as the three men walked into the other room. I sat down beside him as he switched the TV on, the picture was his wife in the other room as the three black men walked into view.

I looked at over at Tim, "This is going to be a fun night!" I remarked and he agreed.

hairy4135
hairy4135
208 Followers