Anthony

Story Info
A long-time friend becomes something more.
5.4k words
4.61
38.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life in Southern California had been pretty good. Alexandra had moved in to a house with her best friend, Serena, and the two of them had managed to make a few friends along the way. Two of their closest friends, Trevor and Anthony, lived about 20 minutes from them in Huntington Beach.

The two men had both reached financial success, and had purchased a nice, rather large beach house where they planned to live quite happily, spending most of their free time at the beach.

Trevor had been dating Serena for about a year, and it seemed that eventually the two would finally marry. Alexandra (Alex to her friends) on the other hand, was convinced she would end up single and never find the perfect mate. Anthony had similar views, but never expressed them. He did date, but none of his girlfriends seemed to be the one he would give up his bachelorhood for.

The neighborhood where Alex and Serena lived was usually a nice one, but lately there had been a few robberies in the area. Serena had been out of town visiting family the last couple days, so Alex was in the house alone, and felt rather uneasy about it. She didn't like to think about what could happen, since it always made her edgy. Just about the time she had convinced herself that she was doomed to be robbed, the telephone rang. It was Trevor. He wanted to know if Serena was back yet. Alex explained that she wasn't.

Trevor could sense something was wrong. "You okay?"

"Well, not really." Alex explained the situation to him.

"Why don't you stay over here for a few days?" he asked. "You can stay in Anthony's room. He will be out of town for about another week, and I know he won't mind."

After offering to sleep on the couch, which was promptly shot down as an idea, she accepted the offer. Trevor reminded her that Serena had a key to the place and usually left it home when she traveled, so Alex could come on over any time she wanted to. Trevor had to work tonight, but she was still more than welcome to come on by and make herself at home.

It didn't take Alex long to throw some clothes into a bag and take off. The sooner she got out of the area, the happier she would be. She made the drive in almost record time, since the traffic was very light.

Later that evening, Alex felt quite at home, watching a movie before heading off to bed. She reached into her bag to find her nightshirt and realized she'd forgotten to pack one. Maybe she could find something in Anthony's room.

She walked into his bedroom with her bag in hand and paused to take it all in. He had a large king sized bed with mosquito netting draped over it. The frame was a dark oak, which Alex though was very masculine, very Anthony. There were nightstands on either side of the massive bed, which were also made of the same dark oak, as were his dressers. He had a very large walk-in closet which housed a variety of expensive suits as well as his favorite old jeans. He had to have everything in its proper place, it seemed. He was very neat. He also had a large bathroom with a sunken tub, and the counters were all tile. Alex laughed to herself, thinking that his bedroom was bigger than any apartment she could afford alone. Along the wall overlooking the beach were large windows and a set of French doors, which led to a private veranda. Along the side of the veranda was a set of stairs that led to the beach below. He was just steps from the surf!

She knew Anthony liked to sleep with the doors open, to let in the cool ocean breeze, which explained to her the need for the netting.

Alex sighed as she returned inside to try to find a shirt she could sleep in. Anthony was nearly a foot taller than her, so she knew she'd have no trouble finding one that would be long enough for her. From the closet she took out a large white cotton button-style shirt. She undressed and slipped the cool fabric over her naked body. The shirt was so soft, she mused.

She left one of the French doors open, and closed the door to the hallway before climbing into the soft bed. She closed the netting around the bed and turned off the lamp. The comforter was made of down, and his pillows the softest feather. She could even smell his cologne on the pillow. Never before had she realized how good he really did smell. He had always just been "one of the guys" to her. He was someone to attend movies with. She had never really considered him in a romantic way before now. She contemplated his exotic good looks. He was very handsome. He had long, dark, wavy hair that he let flow around his shoulders and face. His eyes were like chocolate brown that you could melt into. His olive skin was beautiful, without a blemish to be found. He had a bright smile, a perfect smile.

Alex began thinking more and more about him. Maybe she did really like him, but had just not realized it before. She thought about the soft accent that went with the perfect timbre of his voice. It was a good thing that Trevor didn't know what she was thinking! He would run right out and tell Anthony. Trevor never did believe in being discreet about anything, and would have relished the chance to play matchmaker with his best friend and his girlfriend's best friend!

Alex tried to think of something else, because she remembered that Anthony had a girlfriend, Claire. They hadn't been dating long, and Anthony had seemed miserable ever since the two had paired up. Maybe he'd realize that she wasn't right for him and break it off. She wondered what he was doing at that exact moment, and then drifted off into sleep.

The sound of the front door opening, and then closing was a normal occurrence at the beach house. It seemed as if someone was always coming or going. Alex stirred in her sleep at the sound, but remembered that Trevor would be coming home from work, so she didn't think anything about it, and drifted back to sleep.

The sound of footsteps seemed to be getting closer to her. She knew that Trevor's room was on the opposite end of the house and wondered who would be heading her way at this hour. Maybe it was just Trevor coming to check on her. That had to be it.

Meanwhile, Anthony had returned. He had made his way through the house checking to see that everything was in order. When he was satisfied that everything was okay, he took his luggage and make his way up the stairs to his room. If it weren't for the luggage, he could have come in his normal way, up the beach stairs. He enjoyed stopping and looking at the ocean before going in the house, so he normally went in that way.

He set his suitcase down long enough to open the door to his room, then picked it up again and walked inside. He placed both pieces of luggage on the floor just inside his room and looked around. The room was dark, the only light coming in from the hallway. Everything seemed fine. His room looked as it did when he left one week ago. Except for one little thing. He noticed clothes were lying over the back of his chair in the corner of his room near the bed.

He knew he had left the room in perfect order, and wondered who's they were. He walked over to them and noticed they were women's clothes. Again he looked around the room. He walked over to the bed and very quietly pulled open the netting. He paused when he saw that Alex was in his bed. Of all the people in the world, it had to be HER. His good friend and long time social companion, and the girl he figured he really wanted to be with.

He sat down on the edge of the bed, being careful not to disturb her. He had wanted so many times to ask her for a real date, but he just knew she would laugh. Accept a date with her friend? He must be mad. But there she was, in HIS bed, and, he paused. She was wearing his shirt. He let his hand trail over the outside of the blankets. How far did he dare to go? How would she react if he woke her up? He smiled as he ran his hand softly over her hair.

He reached down and took hold of her hand, ever so gently and raised it to his lips. Softly he kissed the back of her hand, and then the palm. His goatee tickled her wrist just enough to cause her to stir. He stopped, afraid of how she was going to react.

"Anthony?" she said sleepily, "you're home..."

He smiled at her warmly. "Yes."

"But Trevor said" she began, but her words were cut off by his own,

"Never mind about Trevor", he said softly. She smiled, suddenly feeling very self-conscious.

He grinned at her. "It's okay, though. I don't mind. Not one bit." He had decided that since she didn't freak out on him that he had a pretty good chance of going farther. "I see you like my shirt."

And you, she thought. "Huh?" she stammered, "uh, yes, um, I um..."

"It's okay," he said softly as he leaned closer to her, "really. It looks good on you."

"I'm…I guess Anthony, I owe you an explanation…you see" she said nervously. "Trevor said I could crash here for a few days, and well…"

"Shhhh…it's okay," he said in a soft, soothing tone. "I am glad to see you here sleeping in my bed…with that shirt."

"Anthony…I…I will get dressed and get out in a second." She said awkwardly as she tried to sit up a bit.

"No, you don't have to." He smiled. "What makes you think I want you to leave?"

"It's okay, really." Alex ran her fingers through her tousled hair.

"Are you doing well?" he asked. "I have missed you, you know."

"Yes, well, not so well." Alex sighed. "Serena's gone and there's been burglaries, and I was kind of afraid."

"I am sorry to hear that", he said as he reached out to caress her hair. "I am not doing so well, either. I broke up with my girlfriend. You know, Claire? She decided that she would rather have someone more like her, or at least that's what she said. I found out she was cheating on me."

"Oh, Anthony, I'm sorry" Alex said, trying to be sympathetic. Inside she was elated. This gave her the chills all over, especially after how she had been thinking of him earlier. She knew Claire was a bitch, and now it had been confirmed.

"You know, Alex, I've been thinking…" he began.

"About what?" she asked curiously.

"I don't know how much Trevor has told you." He paused.

"What do you mean?" she was almost holding her breath, hoping he'd say what she was longing to hear, but at the same time afraid that she would always be "one of the guys".

"Well, you know…actually Trevor decided to work tonight." Anthony was talking his time with his words, almost as if he were nervous. "It was his decision. He knew I was coming home. I had planned on returning a day earlier, but was held up by the weather at the airport."

"But he told me you were going to be gone another week…" Alex's voice drifted off. It was then she realized that Trevor had known all along that Anthony was coming home, and that he would find her in his bed. She would have to be sure to let him know that he was caught playing matchmaker.

"I know he did." Anthony continued. "I told him on the phone that it was over between Claire and I when I first left. He said he would schedule himself to work so I could have the house to myself."

"So Trevor lied to me." Alex said quietly. She felt like she wanted to cry.

"But to see you here," he continued, "It is a total surprise. But I am glad that it happened. It is a beautiful night."

"Yes," she agreed, "It is beautiful."

By now, Anthony had taken off his shoes and jacket, and had sat down on the bed, just a short distance from Alex. "You look beautiful Alex," he smiled at her, laughing just a bit. "You have sleepy eyes."

"I know", she said blushing "I was really tired."

Alex dared to reach over and take a little wicked curl from his forehead. He liked that…it was the first time she had really touched him. He caught her hand, while it was still upon his face and let it run to his lips. They exchanged glances, both saying so much with their eyes.

Maybe it was the night breeze, but Alex started shivering, and he saw that. "Are you cold?" he reached down and pulled the blanket up over her. "Cover up with the quilt." And then he moved closer to her, about an inch from her body.

Alex reached her hand to touch him. He was very warm. She let her fingers run down his neck. He had a beautiful neck. She could feel his Adam's apple. She let her hand slide down to the hollow of his throat and then leaned over to place a very soft kiss right between his neck and chest, right by his shoulder blade. Her lips burned. His skin was very warm.

"What are you doing, Alex?" Anthony said between ragged breaths. He was very excited. Alex had just turned him on for sure. He knew that this was to be a magical night for them both, and also that she wanted him.

Her tongue tasted his skin and he sighed. He kissed her forehead as he ran his fingers through her hair. His lips parted. He wanted more and more.

She kissed the hollow of his neck very softly, very candidly. Just little kisses that made him swallow very hard. Alex loved his neck…how the muscles got so tense when she kissed him. He closed his eyes, trying to breathe through the pleasure. Her hand slipped around his collar to caress him. The back of his neck was very wet. He was starting to sweat, his hair starting to dampen from the moisture.

As she dared to kiss him again and again, she began to lick him, breathing his name softly, "Anthony, oh God Anthony…"

He was almost afraid to touch her. He was afraid if he did, he wouldn't be able to control his urges. Her tongue ran freely around his neck, kissing him and licking and nibbling. He began to moan. He was begging her for more, without words, as he tilted his head, inviting her closer.

"My God… Anthony." She sighed.

Anthony could not wait. He dared to go farther. He reached out to touch her. First he ran his hand around her hips, down her legs. He was feeling her skin as his hands roamed up and under the shirt. And then he noticed that she was not wearing anything underneath. Alex was naked, wearing nothing but the flimsy shirt of his. Naked solely because of the way he looked at her. "Alex, my god, oh god Alex" he breathed. She let his hands explore her body. There were no questions, no doubts, or hesitations. The only sounds was that of his hands going under the sheets to find her toes, and then the sound of his hand running up her thigh. The warmth from his long, elegant hands were burning trails up her legs as he touched her.

Alex closed her eyes as she felt his hands barely touching her buttocks. He moaned softly as he ran his hands over her body. She welcomed his touch. Alex reached out to undo the buttons on his shirt one by one. She unbuttoned them so calmly. It seemed as if it would take a hundred years to get them all opened, but it didn't matter.

Anthony's hands were running gently up and down her spine, sending wild tingling sensations shooting throughout her body. He touched her shoulders and then went back down her spine, taking in everything about her. His shirt was opened, revealing a beautiful hairless chest to her.

The only illumination in the room was the light from the moon, nothing else. Anthony got up to close the door, and locked it. Trevor was not going to come home and spoil this for him. Quickly he returned to the bed.

Anthony laid Alex back on the bed. She got close to him and touched his body with her lips. She kissed him lightly, just barely, yet enough to tease him, to feel his naked skin against her cheek. Her eyes were closed. Her face was damp with his sweat. It was delicious.

Once more he touched her underneath the shirt. His hands rested between her breasts and he smiled. "You have beautiful breasts, Alex. I have always liked them. With you, sometimes I feel like I will lose my mind." Very slowly, Alex guided his hand to her breast, to her nipple, and she moaned softly.

Just the touch of his hand upon her made her nipples instantly hard. How she wanted this man. She welcomed his touch and placed her hand over his, then guided his had to her other breast. Alex could feel the hot breath of Anthony on her neck as he nuzzled in closer to her.

With his free hand, he was touching himself. He was unbuttoning his pants, and he dared to touch himself in front of her. He couldn't help it. That excited Alex beyond compare. No man had ever been confident enough in his manhood to do that in front of her. She loved it. She watched him for a few moments, and then very tenderly placed her hand inside his soft linen boxers and replaced his hand with her own.

Alex closed her eyes. All she could feel was the hardness of his sex as it swelled in her hand. His skin was so soft to her touch. He grew so hard it was almost unbearable. She kept a steady rhythm with her hands as he moaned with pleasure. "Yes… Alex… yes."

Suddenly he grabbed her wrist and stopped her. "Please…Alex, I don't think I will be able to control myself." He said through ragged breaths. "I want to make it special for you…"

She stopped and smiled at him. He was looking at her so intensely she thought she might come right then and there. No man had ever given her that look before, one of total and complete passion.

He paused for a moment. What would he do next? He let his fingers run down through her hair. By now, she was sweating, too. He got closer to her, so close his breath was soft music to her ears. She did not dare to close her eyes and neither did Anthony.

They were both breathing heavily. Anthony could wait no longer. He had to kiss her. He kissed her with such deep passion and fury he was like a madman possessed. She responded to his passion drop by drop. She opened her mouth to accept his tongue as he assaulted her senses with his lust. He kissed her, and licked her tongue. He liked the taste of her. Alex had her hands all over his face, while his hands were all over her body, making a wrinkled mess out of his shirt.

That one kiss felt like the creation of the world to them. "God, Anthony", she sighed, breathless.

Anthony knew there was no turning back now. He had to possess this woman. He reached down and ripped the shirt off of her. He tore at the cloth as if it were is worst enemy. Only shredded remains were left by the time he was done. Alex didn't mind it one bit. She liked him when he was savage like that. It was very erotic to see him that turned on.

He kissed her again with a renewed sense of urgency, as if he could never get enough of her. He stopped then just to look at her, to contemplate her nakedness. He smiled as he lowered his head and took one of her swollen breasts in his mouth as he licked at her hardened nipple. He suckled it as his hand caressed the other breast. He went back and forth between the nipples, paying close attention to each. He nibbled around her breasts very gently as his hands burned a trail down to her very core.

Anthony began to blaze a trail of kisses down her stomach to her most sensitive area. He paused and smiled as he looked at her cleanly shaven cunt. "You look like a little girl" he whispered as he caressed the softness of her skin, around her lips, as he spread them very carefully with his fingers. He played with them ever so gently, making Alex moan with delight.

She was already very wet, very much ready to accept him. He let his fingers slide into the wetness of her, his fingers playing with her clit. She laid on the bed writhing under his touch, crying out his name. "Anthony! Oh, yes! Anthony!" Alex spread her legs wider for him, so he could get in even closer to her. She thought she would burst from the pleasure he was giving her.

Smiling, he stopped only long enough to remove his pants. Alex watched him as he undressed, her hand caressing herself where his fingers had just been. His dick was so hard it looked like it would rip his underwear apart. He was huge. She reached out to touch him and remove his underwear. He covered her hands with his, his long beautiful fingers touching her lightly as she wrapped her hand around his hardness.

12