Anthony Ch. 01

Story Info
Finally finding the one thing they needed.
5.3k words
8k
3
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There had to be a way to describe him in words, she thought as she watched him from the other side of the room.

She had gone to her friend's birthday party, knowing full well that she would probably hate every second of mingling with their rather pompous, hideously rich associates. She didn't fit into that world despite her parents' best efforts.

He looked different though. He was dressed more casually, he looked more comfortable, scanning the people around him – not judging but giving off a sense of ease, of confidence.

He was several inches taller than any other man around. He was big, obviously extremely well toned. Every now and then he would smile widely at one of the loud jokes and the laugh lines around his eyes would crinkle. As she drank her wine and watched him undisturbed, she really wished she had the guts to simply go up to him and shamelessly flirt like most of the other single women around him. They really were simply flocking to him, but he didn't look overwhelmed – obviously he was not new to the attention.

"Julie! You can't simply sit here all alone." Jade put her arm around her and kissed her cheek. "It's my birthday party and you're sitting here moping. It's terribly antisocial."

"How could I mope, one of my best friends just turned thirty." Julie grinned and turned to her. Jade was a spree of colors. Her flaming red hair, her dark green eyes and her very colorful dress almost made you dizzy. Somehow though, she managed to pull it off. She was constantly friendly and bubbly, occasionally a little snobbish – but no one really held that against her.

Jade was Julie's parents' best friends' daughter. The two had grown up together and remained good friends despite Jade being a couple of years older than her. It was hard not being friends with someone like Jade but Julie on the other hand had lost contact with almost every other childhood friend.

After refusing to follow in her parents' footsteps, as in - go to Cambridge to study law and live the life they had planned out for her - at seventeen she promptly told them that she was going to be a musician and study at the Royal Academy. Both her parents had been furious – after successfully managing to convince their other four sons to join their firm, it was inconceivable that their youngest and only daughter would be the only one to truly stand up to them.

She didn't really care, she knew she had made the right choice. Though terribly shy during her everyday life, she was an exceptional performer and was now considered one of the top classical pianists in the country. After playing her way through university in a small jazz club under her flat and winning practically every competition she entered, she was content. She could have never succeeded as a lawyer.

"God, you're right – thirty." Jade said, in a tone that said 'God help me'. "Why don't you play me something for my birthday Julie, you know how I love hearing you play." She grinned at her with all her perfect teeth. "Please?"

Julie laughed and kissed her cheek. "Maybe later."

"No, no, now." Jade started to pull her across her enormous apartment towards the piano that had been bought almost exclusively for when she would come over and feel like playing. "You know the song I love." Jade ignored her protests and swiftly pushed her down on the bench.

Julie watched her with affection as her seemingly quite drunk friend sat next to her and waited. She gave up quite quickly and started playing, for she never truly minded performing – even in front of a not-so-interested crowd.

It was the song from Casablanca, As Time Goes By. Jade had heard her play it once many years ago and it became her favorite song. And though she didn't have the best voice, it didn't keep her from muttering the words and humming the melody as she listened.

Jade left her at the piano after a few minutes. She didn't stop playing though, it was the only way she felt comfortable. She went through a few soft jazz songs when she finally noticed him staring at her. When their eyes met it was his intensity that made her both smile and blush. It was only a second before she looked away, quickly finishing the song. She couldn't believe how nervous he was making her.

Seconds later she said a quick goodbye to Jade and left.

"Happy birthday honey." Anthony kissed Jade's cheek and put his arm around her. A lot of the people had already left but he was waiting to catch her alone for just a second.

He had noticed that girl all night. She had been staring at him, though he was pretty sure she hadn't noticed that his eyes were on her just as much. She didn't seem to realize the affect she had on the people around her. Half the men kept staring though she had eyes for no one. It was when she played though that even the trickle of women who kept appearing at his side, couldn't get his attention averted from her. She was incredible.

"Tony I'm so happy you came!" Jade grinned. She was getting very drunk. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Of course." He smiled and the two of them sat down. He was planning on just easing in to asking her about the girl but he suspected that Jade wouldn't really notice either way. "That pianist was amazing."

"Oh I know." Jade smiled. "We were best friends growing up. Juliette has been declared many times as the most talented person alive."

He could believe that. "Do the two of you work together?"

"What?" Jade stayed blank for a second then said quickly. "Oh no, no, I told you, she's a pianist. She's in the philharmonic or the symphonic or something. She also plays at this club. She's not like us."

After getting the address of the bar she worked at he left, thinking about nothing but her.

It was Friday night and the pub was packed. Though probably not the most successful pub around, Friday nights were full until 4am. She had been playing for hours with the small house band – there hadn't been many Fridays since she was 16 that she hadn't played there. She loved Louis'.

At two she finally left the piano and went to get a drink and there, right at the bar was the man from the party last week. He was watching her, beer in hand and too long limbs spread out. God, he looked better than she remembered.

It had to be a coincidence. Despite the way he was looking at her now, he couldn't possibly remember that he had seen her before.

She blinked, looked away and found her regular glass of wine in front of her. Joey, the bartender leaned over the bar and said in her ear, "He's been here since 11 and has been watching you ever since." He grinned. Joey had become like a distant, rather odd uncle, whose sole purpose was to see her in a healthy relationship.

Though she had had quite a few boyfriends since she was 16, not one had been approved by Joey. So to have him point someone out to her like this was definitely a first.

"Hi." He had come up to her. She raised her head to meet his eyes and didn't really know what to do with herself. There he was, the most obscenely attractive man and out of all the half dressed women in the pub, it was her he was interested in.

"Hi." She answered. She was usually so much better at this. Though maybe not the best, she never felt so tongue-tied and nervous.

"You probably don't remember me," he said with a smile. "I was at Jade's birthday party last weekend." He held out his hand. "We didn't get a chance to meet, you left quite quickly. I'm Anthony."

She stared at his outstretched arm for a second. "Juliette." She finally said and took his hand. He had a very big hand, her slender one was completely engulfed by his as he slowly shook it, not letting go or looking away from her for quite a few seconds.

She blinked. "Hi." There hadn't been too many men who had looked at her with that expression so clearly on their faces. He was looking at her as though he could see her bare, as though there were no other people around them.

In seconds her cheeks felt like they were burning, she had to stop touching him, she had to stop looking at him!

He let her hand go and sat down next to her. "Jade told me you play here every week, I've been coming here every day hoping to see you." that made her look back up at him. Really? "Joey there finally told me that you only come in on Fridays." He grinned. "You are exceptional, I must say."

She studied him for a few seconds. "You came here looking for me?"

"I had to hear you again." He smiled. "I hope you don't mind."

"No, no." she said quickly. "Just... A little surprised I suppose."

"Why?"

She opened her mouth with the intention of saying 'well look at you', but stopped herself. That was probably not the smartest thing to say. "No reason."

He laughed. He laughed as though she was the most amusing thing he had ever encountered. The two of them looked at each other for a few seconds then he leaned closer to her, "I would kiss you right now," he said, his mouth close to her ear, "But Joe is watching me like a hawk."

He looked at her, his gaze more intense, if possible, than before. She swallowed, instant desire washing through her. God, was it really possible to feel like this so quickly?

"I would like to ask you to dinner first though." He leaned a little away from her, still smiling, still terribly confident.

She wanted to say she was hungry now, just so that she could feel his lips on her.

Her own lips parted a little, her breath shallow as she tried to think straight. Men could not really be so... straightforward, could they? After less than a five-minute conversation, people didn't really feel so excruciatingly turned on, did they?

Trying to regain just a little bit of control, she took a napkin, leaned over the bar where she knew there were plenty of pens and jotted down her number. She gave him the napkin and smiled. Without saying another word, without letting him say anything else, she gave him one last quick look, grinned and walked out.

The two of them had been sitting at the restaurant for the last two hours. Time simply flew by with her. She was so deliciously shy, and yet so completely willing to share everything he wanted to know. And he wanted to know everything about her.

She had told him a little about her parents, saying that their relationship was terribly strained being as she didn't follow the path they wanted her to. She spoke even less about her brothers, what she did talk about though were her students. Apart from performing with the orchestra, she taught piano to both kids and adults. Apparently the level to which she managed to get them was astonishing.

He sat most of the night listening to her, speaking little, enjoying her in every way possible. Few women had ever caught his attention like this.

"The best part about performing, though is the traveling." She smiled. "I get to go everywhere when we tour. I think that might be my favorite thing, travelling."

He nodded in agreement. "After uni I spent a year travelling South America then Asia, I never really got to see Europe properly though."

"I was in Africa last year, I volunteered there for three months. I taught the children there English and music and honestly, seeing their country was even more interesting than touring France." She said simply, as though volunteering in Africa was something all the people around her did. He was quickly understanding that she was incredibly unique.

"That sounds rather incredible." He said and leaned closer to her. "I don't know many people who have done that." He had noticed that when he looked at her for a little longer than a few seconds at a time, her cheeks would flush and she would lose her train of thought. It was difficult to forbid himself from doing it all the time.

Though ten years younger than him, she seemed to already have done so much more. She was fascinating.

She watched him for a few seconds before asking self consciously, "What?"

She had not let him do more than kiss her cheek when she arrived at the restaurant, he hadn't even touched her hand and he desperately wanted to touch her.

He said nothing, but smiled at her calmly as she yet again blushed.

"I'm really enjoying this." He said, his eyes momentarily dropping to her beautiful cleavage then straight back to her eyes. "Its better than I expected and I had quite high hopes." He grinned.

She was smiling, her hands on the table, far enough away so he wouldn't be able to touch her. She continued to look at him for another few seconds before he asked an amused, "What?"

"Well I was just wondering." She said in a nervous voice. "What in the world made you first of all ask about me and then go to Louis'. Not that I'm complaining," she added quickly, "Its just... unexpected."

"Unexpected?"

"Well, I hardly fit in with..." she seemed to struggle to find the right word, "The elite of Jade's friends." She finally said with a hint of sarcasm and he smiled. "They usually keep quite far away from me, as though my insane life choices might rub off on them."

He laughed and shook his head. "You mean, if you were one of the women who was dressed in a designer dress and who worked in the fancy law firm your friend does, then me wanting to go out with you would make more sense? How so? Did I seem particularly interested in them during the party?"

She laughed, "No I suppose you didn't... but still." She took a deep breath. "You run your own architecture company, you are... well you, and then here you are with me. My parents, my relatives, my friends have always believed in one thing and that is what you do counts. Music isn't a respectable job." She said, now not even attempting to hide the sarcasm.

He studied her for a few seconds but still did not answer. She carried on instead. "I suppose I've battled against their snobbery for years, it's rather new when someone doesn't actually feel that way."

"I bet." He said, then added. "Growing up I didn't have an extravagant life, my mother worked in a flower shop and my dad was in advertising. They lived a modest life. And in my opinion, when someone is as talented as you are, not being a musician would be criminal."

She smiled, obviously pleased with his answer. How stupid, he thought, could parents be to want their child to give up on such a gift.

"How about we go for a walk?" he motioned for the bill.

They had been on four dates already. It had been a little over a week since their first and it was on that night that he had kissed her for the first time. She had melted against him, the two of them had fit so effortlessly together that she could not believe that she had spent 27 years of her life not being kissed just like that. Each time he would stop when he could feel her get just a little too excited. If it weren't for her shyness, she would have begged him to keep his hands on her... his lips on her.

It was now two in the morning, she had just come back from a concert. It was only a second after she came in and kicked off her shoes that there was a knock on the door.

And there he was, leaning against the doorframe, grinning. "I waited for you."

She laughed. "It's two in the morning." He walked in nonetheless and closed the door, still smiling.

"I know, I couldn't stop thinking about you." he put his arms around her waist, bringing her close to his body. He loved having her barefoot in front of him. She was so small, she barely reached his shoulder. He could not believe how badly he needed her.

Her body responded to him instantly. Her lips, open, moaning for him; her arms going around his neck bringing him even closer. But he needed more.

His hands started gently pulling up her dress. She moaned into his mouth and took a slight step back, raising her hands, watching him.

He smiled and slipped it off her. God her body, she was small and curvy, her skin a few shades darker than the typical British girl, her dark hair falling around her shoulders, her blue eyes expectant, waiting. His arms again closed around her, kneading her, needing her.

He lifted her with her legs around his waist and his lips on her neck. Her breathing had quickened, as had his. He could feel himself stiffen, his body burning.

"The bedroom is to the left." She panted then gasped as he bit her ear.

He walked them to her bed then sat her down on the edge, taking a second to pull off his shirt, he took another few to simply look at her. For a change she wasn't looking at his face, her eyes instead roamed his chest. When he noticed her slightly biting her bottom lip, he grinned and slowly started opening his jeans.

Their eyes met as he slowly opened one button at a time. He was so turned on by her he refused to take this quickly.

"Tell me Jule," he said, his voice low. "What's making you bite your lip like that?"

She said nothing but her shallow breathing came in short gasps and he noticed her hands clutch the sheets.

"Go on." He said with a smile and threaded his fingers through her hair, lifting her eyes to him. "Tell me how turned on you are now."

A small moan escaped her as he kissed her, but she still didn't answer. He pulled off her panties, leaving her bare except for her bra.

"Open your legs... Are you wet for me baby?" he whispered hotly as his fingers pushed their way inside her hot, very wet pussy. He groaned and looked at her. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was parted.

He desperately wanted to taste her, he wanted to touch, bite, lick and relieve ever cell in her tense body. He did none of that. Instead he pulled his fingers out of her and stepped back.

"No..." she gasped and looked up at him, her eyes glazed over, her body already quivering.

"Yes." He smiled and motioned for her to come to him. She did, though hesitantly. He snapped open her bra and left her naked in front of him. He could see she was having trouble keeping herself from shielding her breasts, he loved that she wasn't. They were too perfect to ever be covered.

"Keep your legs spread for me Jule." He whispered to her. He moved behind her and traced his finger down her back. She shuddered and again he noticed her hands clench. He closed the space between them, letting his hands come around her, touching her stomach, then her breasts, her neck... he couldn't believe that he had managed to wait this long to touch her.

She was moaning as he sucked on her neck, letting one hand find it's way down to her clit.

"Anthony..." she gasped as he once again entered her. "I can't... I can't stand up."

"Shh..." he whispered and carried on touching her clit with one hand and her nipple with the other. He was gentle at first, but her body was responding quickly.

"Tell me baby... what do you want me to do?" he whispered to her. She groaned, her legs hardy holding her up anymore.

"Anything..." she panted. "Everything..."

He made a sound deep in his throat and pulled his hands away. It was then that he finally freed his rock hard cock. He pushed up against her, her back still to him. When she felt his nakedness behind her she moaned and tried to touch him but he gave her a light slap on her clit, causing her to bend over in agonizing pleasure.

"You can only touch when I tell you to." He said in a low tone and he thought he heard her whisper a chocked yes.

"Now turn to me." He said.

She did, her eyes instantly on his cock. He loved women's expressions when they first saw him. Like his body, he was bigger than most men. Standing at about nine inches, and being incredibly thick, her face did not disappoint.

"Get on your knees Jule." He said, his composure cracking only a little at the thought of her perfect mouth on him. She got on her knees instantly, her mouth in front of his cock, her lips parted.

He could feel her hot breath on him, he could see the desire etched on her face.

She raised her eyes to him, waiting for him to tell her she was allowed to touch him.

12