Anthony's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god! That feels so good." Miya all but whimpered.

Cyn and Anthony could only moan in response. Cyn wriggled her fingers from Anthony, she reached between Miya's opened legged and carefully she guided one long finger inside Miya. Miya groaned loudly when Anthony joined Cynthia and also slid his thick forefinger inside her. Deep inside her the digits wiggled back and forth, sliding against one another in the tight confines of the drenched walls.

Miya's knees buckled slightly as the two fingered her pussy deeply and lapped at her noisily. She held onto Anthony's head for stability. The once quiet room was now filled with moans of pleasure from all three of them. Quiet words of encouragement and loving commands came from Cynthia and Anthony.

"Ooh, you taste so good, Miya," one would say and the other would respond with a soft, "Mmmm hmmm."

Miya's breath became heavy and labored. She seemed to be gasping for air and her cries became louder with each ragged breath.

"Oh! Oh, god!" she called out, "Oh, oh god. Yes. Yes! I'm cumming!"

It was all Anthony could stand. His finger plunged in and out of her as did Cynthia's. "Cum Miya. Do it, baby!" He pressed his mouth to her mound. He battered her clit as it jutted out from her, flicking his tongue over the protrusion incessantly.

Throwing her head back she all but howled as her climax exploded violently within her. Each of them lapping amorously at the virtual torrent of juices that poured from Miya. Her fingers curled in his short brown hair as her body trembled and shook. Neither Cyn or Anthony stopping until the tremors that past through her slowed and her breathing returned to normal.

"Mmmm, yes..." Cynthia cooed.

"Mmmm," Miya mimicked. Glancing down at Anthony's glazed chin and lips. "Holy shit!" She giggled, "That was," she paused searching for the right word, "incredible." Though it was probably the most understated thing she'd ever said.

He grinned up at her and confirmed, "Yes it was!" Standing and kissing her softly. She tasted herself on his lips. She smiled into his mouth.

"You two aren't done, are you?" Cyn asked playfully.

Anthony's eyes sparkled, "Not by a long shot, my dear," he replied.

"Mmmm, good, 'cause I want some of that cock."

He chuckled at her brazenness. Though he felt just a bit uncomfortable by it. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt anyone's feelings, especially Miya's. Though he could assume she wouldn't mind, he had to ask to be sure. "Do you mind, Miya?" he asked.

She beamed at him, "Of course I don't mind. In fact, I'd love to watch you two." She had that playful twinkle in her eyes again, and he loved it. "Just so long as you both don't forget about me," she added half-heartedly.

"Mmmm, never, Miya," Anthony said to her.

Grinning at Cynthia, Miya walked around to the head of the bed and sat with her back against the headboard. She was always curious what it would be like to watch Anthony make love to another woman. And being Cyn was her lover as well, she was doubly anxious. She fluffed the pillows behind her and snuggled down to watch. She giggled and said, "Well?"

Anthony playfully looked at her and asked, "And exactly how do you want me to fuck your lover, Miya?"

"Any ol' way your heart desires," she said and winked at him. "It is after all, your birthday."

"Hmmm, so it is," he replied.

Miya grinned with girlish-like anticipation as she watched Cynthia press her body to Anthony's. He turned her so that her back was to Miya for the moment. Then he bent them both together until she lay on her back. Helping her to move higher on the bed so that he could kneel between her legs. Hooking one leg over his forearm and with the other he guided the swollen and aching head to her wet slit. Briefly he allowed it to slip through the soft wet folds before he positioned himself to enter her.

He hooked her other leg in his arm, so that her long legs rested high on his shoulders and slowly he pressed forward. Together they held their collective breaths as just the head pierced her. Her back arched slightly and all voiced their obvious approval as Cynthia began to accept his girth.

Anthony had to fight the overwhelming urge simply drive forward and impale her. Instead he watched as he sank into the brilliant pink. Slowly submerging each inch into her silk lined pussy. Not stopping until all eight and a half inches had disappeared completely into Cynthia. Miya elicited a long drawn out moan, remembering exactly how it felt to have his stiff cock filling her to perfection.

He remained still for a moment. Her heat and tightness consumed him wholly. But her body begged him for more. Her hips started rocking forward slowly, enticing him. He stretched his torso out, head back and his eyes closed, Anthony began to move with ease in and out of her. Fucking her at a slow and leisurely pace, reveling in the feel of the unfamiliar woman. He made long full strokes, from tip to base and back out.

Miya watched with great enthusiasm as Anthony began to drive in and out of her lover. His wet shaft shimmering with a thousand points of light each time he pulled out of her. She smiled as he looked up and watched her. She pulled her legs up, bending them at the knees and let her hand drop between her legs. Smiling wickedly she drew her fingers along her own slick pussy. Anthony's eyes were now glued to her fingers, he moaned loudly as one long red nail slid inside her. She began keeping rhythm with his momentum.

Cynthia arched her back sharply and tilted her head back so that she too could see the other woman. Cyn watched as Miya fingered herself. Suddenly Anthony's hips started to piston faster and faster. Her entire body rocking back and forth with each forceful thrust. Cyn thoroughly enjoyed the roughness of his movements. She groaned loudly. Her muscles grabbing at him, trying to pull him even deeper.

As he drove brutally into her she began to plead with him, "Oh god, yes. Yes! Fuck me, Anthony. Fuck me hard. Ohhh, yes!"

Her voice echoed in the room. But soon her voice was not the only sound. He heard Miya moaning pleasurably as she played with herself. Her own fingers were drenched and he could see she would soon cum again. Anthony pummeled Cynthia mercilessly. Driving in to the woman hard and fast. He felt the tight walls begin to constrict around him. His voice too joined in the cries of ecstasy. Low and from deep within his throat he groaned and sighed. His deep timber echoed among the beautiful choir of women.

Then suddenly the woman beneath him arched her back and her entire body stiffened as though an electrical surge had just passed through her body. She gasped heavily and her fingers gripped the cover of the bed until her knuckles were white. She cried out in her native tongue. Though Anthony couldn't understand a word she said, it sounded fantastic. He let her climax peak before he would allow himself to cum, but he never stopped the savage attack on that wonderful pussy.

It was all more than Anthony could take. Hearing Cynthia, feeling her squeeze him so tight within her, watching Miya finger herself into orgasm was just too much. And when Cynthia's orgasm finally passed she egged him on. Coaxing him to the point of no return.

"Cum Anthony. Give it to me. Oh yes, baby. That's it, cum for me," Her voice was sweet and oh so inviting.

His body was drenched with perspiration as he rammed her furiously. Suddenly he withdrew from her, gripped his wet shaft and pumped quickly. For a moment he couldn't breathe. Then as he finally erupted, a deep animalistic sound filled the room. He milked his cock, spurting a jet of cum over the stomach of the writhing woman beneath him. He watched as his seed splashed on the tan flesh and she seemed to revel in the feel of it.

"Mmmm, yes Anthony cum all over her, baby," Miya begged him.

Anthony felt as though his ejaculation would never stop. Streams of semen landed on Cynthia's body and she was rubbing it into her flesh as she cooed at him. He stroked the organ until the last of the spasms finally passed.

It was as intense an orgasm as he'd ever had and he was exhausted. He collapsed on his back next to Cynthia, panting hard and staring at the ceiling with wide, excited eyes. When he'd finally caught his breath enough to speak he chuckled and said, "Oh my god!"

"Mmmm, I agree!" Miya said as she leaned over Anthony and kissed his forehead. "That was great."

"Uh huh," Cynthia said as she sat up and grinned at the other two. "Now what?" she asked playfully.

Laughing he said, "Now what? You ladies are trying to kill me!"

"No, darling, just trying to make this one birthday you'll never forget."

Anthony chuckled again, "Oh, I don't think I'll ever forget this one."

"And just think," Cynthia added, "We still have the rest of the night."

Anthony groaned and rolled on his side, looking Cynthia in the eyes and said, "Well, I'm not as young as I once as. So you'll have to give me at least," he paused as if thinking, "Oh, at least 20 minutes."

Cynthia threw her head back and laughed loudly. "Well then, I have time for a quick shower."

Miya giggled and asked, "Ooh, need any help washing your back?"

"This is going to be one very long night," Anthony said, smiling broadly.