Anthother Useless Fantasy Ch. 03

Story Info
Marlar gets a taste of the Seven Steps to Heaven.
3.8k words
4.29
17.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Breakfast is ready, Mistress."

Mora turned over in the bed and smiled. "Thank you. I will be down shortly."

Marlar nodded and, turning sharply on her heel, exited the room, the petticoats of her skirt swishing slightly. Mora yawned and slipped from between the sheets. The maid costume really was a cute touch. It seemed to accent Marlar's dark skin and eyes and added a touch of subtle sophistication as well as humiliation. She dressed quickly and ran a brush through her hair, slipped into her boots and headed to the kitchen.

Marlar noticed Mora's approach and set the table quickly and efficiently, never once missing a beat. Silently, Mora was impressed at how far Marlar had come from the meek and obedient wife to the hot, sexy slut she had been crafted into. Mora knew it had been in her from the beginning when Jerry had first sent his wife's picture to her with pleas for help. She seemed to love her husband very much and they were very devoted to one another, but there was just something lacking sexually. Mora smirked as she buttered her toast. Every woman was a sexpot; they just had to be taught how to be without being disgusting. There were ways to be hot and sexy and kinky without anyone ever seeing past the professional exterior.

Jerry sat at the table, browsing the newspaper. Mora watched with a sense of satisfaction as Marlar slipped beneath the table and mouth-fucked him. Once he was finished, she replaced his pants and headed off to do her normal Saturday duties. Mora watched out of the corner of her eye as Marlar buzzed around the house, happy as a lark, completing each task quickly. She eyed Jerry curiously.

"So, does your wife know we haven't fucked?"

He looked at her around the paper. "I haven't really talked to her about it. I really don't think it bothers her."

"She has faith in you. That's beautiful. She's a lovely woman, you know."

"Yea," he murmured, smiling as he watched her work. "So do you think she will do well at the dinner party tonight?"

"Oh, I am more than sure she will do well at the dinner party this evening. I have called in a few favors from some friends. Marlar will be the toast of the night, I'm sure."

"You think she's taken to this that quickly?"

Mora said nothing, simply looked over her shoulder with a quirky expression. She shifted between Jerry and the happily humming and busily working Marlar. He laughed and nodded.

"I think she's just fine, love." Mora sighed and continued, "You know, this is why I got into this gig. I didn't just get into it so I could satisfy my animus and beat men around with whips. I got into this to help people better their lives. I am not in this just for the fun and the kink. While that's great and all, you know, I am in it to bring sex to the starved masses. So many people in this country see sex as wrong and sinful and dirty but it really isn't anything like that. Yea it can be two people fucking their brains out but it can be so much more. It can cement friendships, strengthen marriages, be a bonding experience between people... Sex is so much more than procreation. More people need to realize that." Mora flipped her hair out of her face and leaned back in her chair, lacing her fingers together before her. "Yea. More people need to see that." She seemed lost in thought for a moment before continuing. "Then again, more people really need to understand that BDSM is not about sex with whips and chains." She shrugged idly and poked at her half of grapefruit.

"Do you know these people? You know the ones that are coming?"

Mora laughed and shook her head. "I don't DO unsafe sex, love. Yes, I know them all. My rule is no protection, no sex. I don't care if you are only giving head to someone. No protection, no nothing. Period. That is what makes me a good Domme. I take care of my toys. I don't want them broken and unusable. Besides, my Domme friends I have asked to help with tonight really are lovely people. They don't play with untested people. It's not safe and they know that."

"That's good. I'm just..."

"Uneasy?" Mora finished. Jerry nodded. "That is to be expected, really. You are looking out for your best interest and I am glad you asked me that. I have a few phone calls to make so I am sure my friends will be arriving safely. Make sure Marlar stays on task, will you?"

Mora left the table and headed back to the bedroom.

~*~*~*~*~*

"Mistress, the guests have begun arriving." Marlar's head popped around the corner of the door. She remained outside the bedroom until Mora gestured for her to come forward and only then did she enter and sit at Mora's feet. Mora petted her head and looked down at the upturned face.

"You know we have a big night planned for you, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"This is your chance to tell me if you have any problems with anything that may or may not happen tonight. Over the last few weeks I have gotten to know you and your husband fairly well. I am giving you the right to speak freely."

"No, Mistress. I have nothing. I know you will do well by us both."

Mora smiled and stood, retrieving a box from the bedside. "I picked this up for you. I thought you might like to wear it tonight."

Marlar took the plain white dress box and opened it. Inside was a short PVC skirt and a corset top. She looked up at Mora expectantly.

"Why don't you put it on?" Mora asked, one brow quirking slightly. "It's for the party tonight. I have to go downstairs to welcome the guests. Come down after you've been dressed."

Mora strolled casually from the room and to the front door. Standing in the entryway was the lovely Mistress Assail. Mora called to her and they embraced, sharing greetings and a short explanation of the trip. Assail snapped and her slaves fell to attention. Mora grinned.

"I see you have them trained well."

Assail rolled her eyes and huffed with mock indignation. "Oh, you know it."

Mora gestured to Jerry and they headed into the living room for drinks. Marlar appeared with a drink tray and offered it to Jerry, Assail and Mora. She then knelt beside Jerry and waited expectantly. Jerry's eyes roved Marlar's body, and then shot to Mora. Mora smiled knowingly and sipped the wine from her glass before turning her attention to Assail and her slaves. "Have you told them what they're in for tonight?"

Assail laughed her charming, robust laugh, her hand fluttering to her chest. "Of course not! Where would the fun be in that?" She shifted in her chair and leaned toward Mora. "Do you have anyone coming?"

"Of course I do." She smiled, her nose wrinkling across the bridge. "I called the three I know will show up. I have two more but neither of them could be here. It's a shame, really. I know, though, that the one wouldn't have been much into the whole thing. She's quiet and picky."

"So she's like you, then?" Assail giggled.

Mora shot her a glare that clearly stated her anger was in jest. "As soon as everyone makes it we can set up my Seven Steps to Heaven."

"Hm. That's not one you've told me about before."

"All I am going to tell you before I show you is that I requested male slaves for a reason." Mora smiled down at Marlar. "She's going to love it. I also called in a special guest."

Mora was interrupted by three knocks on the door, followed by two short raps. Mora stood and gestured to Marlar to stay seated. "Speaking of our guest of honor..." her voice trailed off in the swish of her long PVC ball gown as she answered the door. A masculine voice, although soft, sounded from the entry. Mora returned with a tall, dark haired and pale skinned man. He chose a seat directly beside Mora and fell into it like a familiar lover. He oozed sensuality as he took in the scene before him. Mora settled back into her chair and eyed the new guest with a mischievous grin. He sighed in a very exaggerated manner and stood, offering his hand to Assail.

"Greetings, my name is Makiros. You must be the lovely lady Assail." He bent low and pressed his lips to the back of her hand gently. His hair fell from around his shoulders and draped his face. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." His lips brushed the back of her hand as he spoke, the warm breath dancing lightly over her skin. She smiled at him and gave her agreement. As he retreated, she leaned toward Mora.

"He's very much your type."

Mora laughed. "Don't I know it," she stated matter-of-factly, punctuating her sentence with a deep sigh.

Makiros laughed deeply and shook his head. "I told you, Mora, that I would do the honor of you at any time you asked it of me."

"Yes, but getting our schedules together is sometimes hell, you know."

Maki grinned. "Yes, I know." He turned to Jerry and offered his hand and his name. Jerry stood and shook it heartily. "Mora has spoken of you. It's nice to meet you."

Maki's attention turned to Marlar. He bent low and ran his thumb along her jaw line. "Do you have strong muscles in this jaw, my lovely little wench?"

Marlar blinked and looked into his eyes, saying nothing. He righted, tossing his hair back over his shoulder. It brushed gently against his leather pants as it settled at his waist and said nothing, simply turned back to his seat and relaxed into it again.

The doorbell chimed and Marlar jumped to answer it.

"Assail, these must be your boys, yes?"

Assail smiled and patted one of their heads. "These are just the two I chose to bring with me."

"And how do they swing?"

"They're straight."

"Hm. That's unfortunate."

Assail quirked a brow. "Oh?"

"The more times I cum, the longer it takes each time. If I am to be in Mora's Seven Steps to Heaven, I have to keep my title." Maki smiled a truly devastating grin. Assail chuckled and lowered her eyes at him seductively.

"You don't always have to make a slave do it, you know."

Maki grinned at her wickedly. "Is that an offer, m'lady?"

"Hey, take it into the bedroom, you two," Mora chided as Marlar rounded back into the living room followed by three boys. Mora grinned excitedly and reached her arm toward the first of them who fell to his knees beside her and kissed her hand. She turned and made a grabby hand at the other two. They filed in and one fell to her feet and touched his forehead to her boots, the other crawled into her lap and purred. Mora beamed at Maki who shook his head and chuckled at her.

"And these are yours, Mora?"

She nodded as she petted the first of the boys. "This is my Blayde." She wrapped her fingers through the hair at the base of his neck and whipped his head back violently. He inhaled sharply and turned his beautiful brown eyes up at her lovingly. Keeping her hand laced through his hair, she patted the slut on her lap and introduced him as well. "This is my Auberon." He snuggled down against her and wriggled against her exposing a pair of pink panties. "And this," Mora lifted her boot and raised the chin of the boy at her feet, "is my boy with no name. I haven't seen fit to give him one yet. Perhaps he will earn it tonight." He offered his thanks and kissed her boots.

She leaned toward Blayde and licked his jaw line with the tip of her tongue. "Shall we get started, then?"

Jerry blindfolded Marlar and slipped a ball gag into her mouth, then handcuffed her hands behind her back. Mora shooed Auberon from her lap and walked to the dining room, her guests following behind. Assail and Makiros chatted back and forth about sucking cock, Maki echoing most of her sentiments. Mora and Maki pulled the chairs from the table and lined seven of them in a row. Mora sat Jerry in the first chair, then Auberon followed by the first of Assail's sluts. She then placed her nameless slave seated next to the last of Assail's slaves. She sat Blayde in the sixth seat and placed Maki finally in the seventh seat. Mora called to Marlar and waited patiently as she stood from her kneeling position and walked carefully into the dining room. Mora stopped her via verbal command before she got to the seated men. She knelt and waited patiently.

"This, ladies and gentlemen, is my Seven Steps to Heaven. This originally derived its name from the medieval torture method in which a person was placed in a seven sectioned box. Hungry rats were placed at the bottom to eat their way up the body. It was used to extract confessions, but it generally ended in death.

"My version is far less harmful. Seated here are seven men. I have placed them based on how long it usually takes for them to cum. Not giving anything away to the other seated boys, it takes Maki anywhere from fifteen minutes to half an hour to cum. The boy is seated in the last position for that reason.

"Your task, Marlar, since you have chosen to accept it, is to suck off each of these men until they cum in order from first to last. Gentlemen, as per my standard, you are required to use protection for the safety of the slut on her knees before you. While I know you are all tested and safe I will not break my policy. To be sure you don't touch; your hands will be handcuffed behind you to the chair."

Mora handed three sets of cuffs to Assail and took the remaining four herself. They fastened each man's hands around the back of the chair to immobilize them. Mora heard Maki and Assail teasing one another about the tightness of the cuffs and how much he liked pain. Mora cleared her throat loudly and gave Assail an amused grin. She then handed Assail three blindfolds and directed her to Jerry's end of the line. Skipping Maki, she blindfolded each of the other boys along the line. Assail caught Mora's eye and giggled. She gestured at him with a questioning look. Mora leaned in and whispered into Assail's ear. Assail giggled again and took her seat at the end of the assembly, sticking her tongue out playfully at Mora.

Mora removed the ball gag from Marlar's mouth and unfastened the handcuffs. She handed her a bag of condoms.

"You may only use your hands to tear the condom wrapper open and to feel your way to the next seat. You must use your mouth to apply the condom and then give each participant head until they cum. You may not remove the blindfold. You must complete the steps in order before you can move to the next. You will be rated based on the amount of time it takes for you to complete the Seven Steps. You may begin... now." Mora took her seat next to Assail and watched.

Marlar felt her way to Jerry's lap and unfastened his jeans. She pulled them down enough to expose him and opened the condom wrapper. She put the condom in her mouth with the rolled edge resting against her lips and felt her way to his rock hard cock. She slipped her mouth around the head and slipped the condom around the shaft, then sucked his cock with the same routine she had been taught by Mistress Mora. Keeping suction down the shaft, she took him as far into her mouth as he would go. As soon as his cock hit the back of her throat, she gulped to break and reapply suction. Then with the same pressure her lips ran the length of the shaft to the head. Her rhythm increased little by little. Her mouth made wet noises as she sucked his cock, waiting to hear him give her any clue that he was near cumming. She worked his cock like a porn star, never changing her rhythm.

Jerry moaned deep in his throat. His breathing had been steadily increasing until he was panting. His hips rose from the chair and he rocked against his restraints. Marlar waited until his cock went slightly limp and, leaving the used condom wrapped around his dick, moved to the next participant.

~*~*~*~

Mora grinned as Marlar finished Blayde. Maki twitched his head to catch Mora's attention. He nodded down at Marlar. It was obvious she was getting tired. Before moving to Maki she stretched her jaw. Her hands reached out for the next lap. Crawling across the floor, she met Maki's legs with her fingertips. She set the bag of condoms between her knees and unfastened the leather pants. Realization hit her as she groped the material. Maki was the last participant and he was the only one wearing leather pants. She picked up a bit of gusto, then, and tugged at his pants.

"Mm, he goes commando." Assail quipped. Maki waggled his eyebrows at her and smirked. He gestured dramatically with his head toward his dick, back to her, back to his dick... Mora rolled her eyes, exasperated.

"Now I know why I have never gotten you to together before!"

They both laughed.

Marlar had continued her work in the meantime. She was busy working the condom onto Maki's cock. Mora whispered for Assail to take note that Maki wasn't even fully hard yet. She nodded and winked at Maki. Mora just shook her head.

Marlar made quick work with the condom and began her standard rhythm. Maki yawned and stretched his back. Marlar, thinking he was reacting to her, picked up the pace. He looked over at Mora with a rather bemused expression. His cock was going nearly flaccid. Marlar pulled her mouth completely from his cock and touched his member. Her brow knitted and she removed the condom, feeling for cum. Finding none, she opened a new condom and refitted him. Maki winked at Assail. Mora watched as his cock got hard and Marlar began sucking it again. She worked faster this time, working her jaw as he slipped in and out of her mouth. Maki closed his eyes and breathed in gently and raised his hips. His eyes flicked to Mora's and he grinned, arching his back against the chair. Marlar sat back again, her brow knitting in confusion. Her head twisted slightly to the side and she waited.

Her fingers touched the condom and squeezed it gently. She sighed and leaned back into his lap, taking his cock into her mouth again. Assail and Mora snorted, suppressing their laughter. "You wouldn't do that to me if I were giving you head, would you, Maki?" Assail asked seductively. He laughed.

"Of course not. You see, Mistress Assail, you are simply not a slave. I would treat you as an equal and we would have absolutely mind-blowing sex. You look like quite the little sexpot."

"Oh, honey, you don't know the half of it." Assail giggled.

"You two are going to have to go fuck just so Marlar can finish her job!" Mora exclaimed, stomping her foot on the floor. "Would you please concentrate on the matter at hand, Master Makiros?"

"Master? Since when have you called me Master?"

"Since I just felt like it. Don't get any idea, wiseass."

Maki stuck his tongue out playfully between his teeth and grinned at her. "I wouldn't have dreamed of it."

Mora gestured at his lap and made a bored expression that he patently knew to be false.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Nearly twenty minutes later, Marlar was still weakly working Maki's cock. Her eyes were tearing beneath the blindfold, yet still her head bobbed in his lap, her hands splayed across his thighs. He had stopped chatting and was now concentrating fully on the back of Marlar's head. He almost felt bad for her.

He looked to Mora, silently asking if this had gone on long enough. She smirked at him and nodded as if she were allowing an excited child to open their birthday presents. Mora touched Assail's arm and stood, gesturing for her to do the same. Beginning with Jerry they removed the blindfolds from the other participants and released their handcuffs. Most of the attention turned to Maki and Marlar.

Maki sighed deeply, closed his eyes and let his head drop back against the back of the chair. His breathing started in an even, steady pace and slowly increased, his body rocking ever so slightly with the motion of Marlar's head. He moaned and his back arched slightly, his eyes closed, head lolling to the side. His body tensed and released, most obvious in his abs. The contractions moved into his thighs, almost as though he were thrusting without moving his body. His lips parted gently, allowing a soft moan of pleasure to escape his lips. Marlar picked up on this very subtle clue and took him deeper into her mouth, yet did not change her pace. He had tortured her one too many times for that.

12