Anthropological Expedition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her hand, Debbie grasped his throbbing penis and guided it to her wet opening. The pressure of his cock at her sex increased and I could see an abrupt slipping as the engorged head slid slightly between her soaked lips. She arched her back to help him enter her. Inch by inch he was taking her. I could see his cock pushing into the open folds of her wet vulva. I watched as Kayapo steadily inserted his thickening penis deeper and deeper into Debbie, penetrating her, as she willingly opened her sheath to him. Still he slipped within her until I could see his rigid cock probe fully into her. I knew he felt the warm folds of her pussy as his cock disappeared, pleasing her as if it belonged there.

He stroked into her once, twice, and then again; it was the first time I'd ever seen her fuck. I felt guilty because it was tender, loving and shameless. A wrench of jealousy came over me to see Kayapo's shaft, glistening with her secretions glide in and out of her body, his hands fondling her soft white breasts, and his lips nursing upon her nipples.

Kayapo moved in and out of her for what seemed like an eternity as I watched his cock make only slow movements; nothing hard; nothing fast; just deliberate gentle fucking motions into her, then out of her, then back in, stretching her and filling her as I would not.

I could clearly see how her pink lips were spread, how his penis fit firmly inside her, claiming her. Her soft folds had been shoved farther apart then ever before, and she had drawn him into her. I watched his dark body move in unison with her pale body. The two bound in a willful union. I could see her sex suckling his cock as it fucked in and out of her.

She locked her legs around her lover as she dug her heels into his buttocks, pulling him into her, forcing his cock to fill her need until there was nothing left outside. Her hips rocked as he withdrew his hardness from within her. His muscles tensed as he began to drive harder into her. She turned her eyes to me, catching me in the pitch of my own desire and heaved her hips in defiance, meeting his thrusts, as if to affirm her choice of lover. I shook, captivated, watching the joining of their two bodies as Kayapo spent his seed deep within her.

Over the next several hours they had sex time after time. I felt as much as I heard her soft cries at his every discovery of her. I saw her body rise to meet his power. I knew the familiar whimpers of her orgasms. I understood her sighs each time he spewed his seed within her. I was envious, troubled and euphoric by their mating. Finally after having exhausted my own arousal I fell asleep. In the morning I rose first and left to clean myself and get something to eat in solitude. I felt a need to relive last night and try to understand what happened and how I felt about it.

Debbie soon came and sat next to me at the fire. She made herself some tea and sat quietly. In time she said "are you going to speak me?"

"I don't know what to say," I answered.

"Do you hate me," she asked?

"No I don't hate you, but I am torn. I am resentful yet I was full of lust as I was witness to the most intense, erotic vision I could imagine," I said.

"I am worried about you," she stated.

"I will be ok." We sat quietly for many long minutes before I finally asked "How do you feel?"

"I feel wonderful. In my entire life I have never felt the oneness, the intimacy, and fulfillment I did last night with Kayapo. I experienced the most intense sexual release a woman can have with any lover," she said tenderly.

I felt a tightening in my chest as my heart twisted with her words. "You had sex with an unfamiliar person," I said.

"Jack, Kayapo made love to me," she answered.

"And you let him," I said trying to keep my eyes from watering.

"Yes, I wanted to please him," she whispered, her eyes dropping to the ground. I could read her like a book. Last night she chose to have sex with Kayapo, and with that she was truly free from regret.

"Well, what now? We still have almost 9 months of work left before we leave. What if he wants to continue this sexual relationship," I asked?

"Jack, I can't now reject him," she pleaded.

"Are you implying you are willing," I posed?

"I need," her voice trailed off momentarily. "Jack, I would like your understanding," she finally said.

"We haven't had sex since we left Cambridge, and now I am to passively accept you having sex with Kayapo," I restated my understanding.

Bewildered I sat in silence rolling her words over and over in my mind. She wanted permission to have an affair with him?

"Jack?" Her voice brought me back from wherever my mind had traveled.

"I guess that is a decision you have to make. You understand the kind of risk you are taking," I asked as calmly as I could while I was in turmoil inside? Nodding, she walked away.

That night and for the next several nights Kayapo's did not come to our hut. I was restless all night and distracted during the days. The days dragged on and it was difficult if not impossible to concentrate on my work. I was distressed over the fact that Debbie had sex with Kayapo and that it had excited me, and that craving still existed within me wanting more. Several times I found myself watching Debbie from afar longing to see her with him again. Although I was distracted it did not seem to me that she was. In fact she seemed calm and more engaged than ever before. I hungered for Debbie to fulfill my perverted sexual feelings.

At the evening meal one night I felt like an outsider. I listened as Debbie softly spoke with Kayapo. She seemed pleased with his response. As the social time wound down the Bide were leaving to their huts for the night in small groups. I got up and walked to our hut, stripped to my shorts and lay down on my sleeping mat. I watched Kayapo come in and lay down on the mat to the opposite side of the hut.

She came in a few minutes later with the trace of smile on her lips. She was not surprised upon seeing Kayapo. She carefully went about removing her shirt, shorts and shoes she wore during the day. Undressed, she stood by her sleeping mat and paused looking at me.

I was awed by the image of her bare body standing in the reflections of the firelight. She looked to be thinking and then slowly bent down looking me in the eye as if seeking forgiveness. She hesitated for a moment and then picking up her sleeping mat she turned and walked to where Kayapo was laying. He reached a hand up to her and she lay down facing him. I could see her kissing him and from time to time she would turn in a way that I could see his hands caressing her body. She had made a decision. I felt a heave in my chest and tears well up in my eyes.

Until almost daybreak I watched my wife in a night long sexual embrace with this aboriginal boy, the Magi Kayapo. Finally I was able to fall asleep after the two of them, sexually spent, drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

We continued to work on the project and did not debate the past nor discuss the future. I could see that she was content with her decision and it showed in her work and energy. Debbie had moved her sleeping mat and belongings to be with Kayapo. Each night she went to him. I understood that in the tradition of the Bide she was declaring she belonged to him. Some nights I would sneak outside their hut and listen for the sounds from within no longer permitted to watch. I knew without seeing, the appetites and passions of her body were being satisfied by Kayapo.

After about a month one morning she sat next to me drinking her tea.

"Jack, I have something to ask you," she began.

However I was lost in my thoughts, not completely understanding how this situation came to be. My wife had given herself to the young Karaja Magi, and I had done nothing to prevent it. Desire had created a wicked craving to conceive this carnal affair. Dread twisted my perversion into a sickness in the hollow of my stomach.

"Jack, you aren't listening," she anxiously repeated.

The consequence of her words, taunting dread and teasing desire, thundered in my ears. "I am pregnant!"

12