Anticipation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was indescribable and though I was hesitant, I wanted her to feel this incredible sensation. I let my hand slide down her body, searching for her opening. I finally found her thigh and worked my way in between her legs. When my fingers finally made contact with her pussy I found it to be so wet and irresistibly hot. As I let my fingers slide inside her moist walls, she moaned and squeezed her legs tighter. It felt as if I was sliding my fingers in and out of a jar of warm caramel that kept sucking against my hand.

Then it hit me, rocked me and screamed through my body. Crying out loud and thrashing on top of her my orgasm split me. As I exploded, I felt her body rise up to meet mine. She pressed hard against my hand and let a deepening moan escape from her mouth. The way her thighs gripped my fingers made me believe she was being sent over the edge as well. Alex took her other hand and pulled me down, kissing me deep as she let her fingers reach even further inside, my legs clamped tightly around them.

My body raged forever until I finally collapsed on top of her. I lay, tangled around her, breathing hard, my skin glistening. My heart was racing and I found that every part of me pulsed and throbbed with the same beat. My head was spinning but I smiled, squeezing my thighs together and feeling the wetness that glided between them.

I could feel Alex's hand stroking my hair. She was so gentle with me, a safe feeling warmed over my body. At that moment, I knew we were close, locked in the trance of passion, the air of sex, the sounds of lust. I opened my eyes and stared into hers, without saying a word our souls danced. She smiled ever so sweetly and kissed my lips as if they were soft rose petals moist with the morning dew. Our friendship blossomed into something I had never quite dreamed of. Still...in the back of my mind I knew this is what I had always been waiting for.

12