Anticipation

Story Info
You meet for the first time.
1.3k words
4.14
15.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was wired with anticipation. Alternating between working on his laptop and walking to the window of his hotel room; looking to the driveway. For what, he didn't know. He didn't know what her car looked like. He didn't even know if she was going to come tonight. Their weeks of conversations and email had left him filled with a desire and anticipation that he had never experienced. He had told her where he was staying and when he would be in, but she never told him for sure if she would be there. Only the playful teasing hints that she was so good at.

As I drove into the city, I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. I was so hot for this man, it was unbelievable. And the promises of sweet passion were all I could think of. I loved teasing him. Always keeping his mind running with desire for me. And our time had finally come. At last, we would be together.

He was almost resigned to the fact that tonight wouldn't be the night. He lay down on the bed and started to read one of the stories she had sent to him. He felt himself growing erect at her sensual imagination. He slid his hand down into his shorts to feel how hard she was making him...without even being there.

I'm finally standing in front of his hotel room. One last check to make sure everything is right. I reach to knock at the door...

The knock on the door startled him. He fumbled about like a teenager that just got caught reading Playboy in the bathroom. He went to the door and looked through the peephole. His knees weakened and his heart began to race when he saw her. Opening the door, he uttered a breathless "Hi." Her bright smile told him that she was just as happy to see him. He took her in his arms and kissed her softly and gently. Their lips closed at first but slowly opening as they began to feel the passion that had been building since their first encounter. Tongues intertwining ... they both began to sigh at the feel of each other.

Moving into the room, I could feel his hardness pressed against me. Looking at into your eyes, with a sly grin, I whisper, "I hope this isn't too forward" as I place my hand firmly between your legs to feel your hard dick. Ahhhhh, he feels as wonderful as I had dreamed. I just can't wait any longer...I've got to have him here and now. Reaching down with both hands, I begin to undress you ... And you begin to do the same to me. Piece by piece, our clothes find themselves in a crumpled pile on the floor...melded together just as our bodies will be.

Pulling me to the bed, you gently lay me down and begin kissing my lips and spreading my legs with your soft hand. Stroking the inside of my thigh, holding my pussy in your hand. Slowly you begin to slide your finger inside of me. The wetness is unbelievable. You can't believe it because you've hardly touched me at all but yet, I am so very wet. Then you bring your wet finger to my lips, and together, we lick my juices from your finger.

Moving further down, you take my erect nipple in your mouth while searching for my hardened clit...massaging it as you say in a raspy voice, "I want to make you cum. I want to hear you moan with pleasure." With the pressure building, I can feel my body begin to shudder as my orgasm comes in a rush. Juices flowing, dripping wet, you then spread my pussy lips and bury your face deep inside of me. Licking the honey...wanting more. Getting your finger wet, you begin to circle the opening to my ass...teasing me. Then slowly sliding your finger inside of me just a little at a time. You're driving me wild! Running my fingers through your hair, holding your head closer to me. "Eat me baby. Make me cum again" is all I can say through quickened breaths as I take my breast into my hands and begin to squeeze them and play with my nipples. And once again, you bring me body to the ultimate heights of orgasm.

Hormones raging wild with desire, he can't hold back any longer. He's got to feel her wrapped around him feeling her heat and wetness. He spreads her legs wide to receive him. Sliding the head of his dick around in her wetness, spreading it up to her clit and down to her ass, he then prepares himself for his entry. With just the head of his throbbing dick inside of her, he leans forward to take her nipple into his mouth as he fills her completely. His mind is running wild, his emotions are high. "You feel so wonderful. I never imagined it feeling this good." He feels like a boy of 16, eager to reach his climax and quickens his pace. Long, hard, fast strokes...pounding into her. Filling her completely. Wanting her more. He can feel his body tightening as pounds against her harder. Until finally, he finds his release as his hot seed shoots inside of her pussy.

Bodies weakened, they fall into each other's arms feeling content and as one. They lay together and talk as their conversation turns to play. He begins to pinch her nipples and receives a sigh of approval from her. Kissing and nibbling on her neck, rolling her to her side and kissing her all around...working his way down to her ass as she moans sighs of pleasure with each kiss. Then turning her over again to take possession of her wonderful mouth with long, searching kisses. And she begins to nibble on his lower lip and capturing his tongue to suck on it. "This is what I want to do to your hard dick baby" as she once again captures his tongue to suck on it.

Sliding down his body, leaving behind wet, sensuous kisses. I take your hardened dick into my hand and begin to stroke it as I tease your nipples with my tongue. Ummmmmmmm...you feel so wonderful. Seeing you like this is such a turn on for me. "Prop yourself up on the pillows baby because I want you to watch me taking you into my mouth." And with that, I begin to circle the head of your dick with my tongue...licking away the wetness that has risen to the opening. Down the length of your shaft and back up again to capture your rock hardness into my mouth completely...cupping your balls with my hand and squeezing them. Your head falls back and your eyes close and such a wonderful feeling. In long easy strokes, my mouth begins to move up and down your shaft. And then my tongue begins to circle your balls. Over and around, taking them into my mouth to suck on them. "Pull your legs back baby because I want something more" as I begin to spread your cheeks wide. With my wet tongue, I slowly cross your ass. Stoping to twirl the tip of my tongue around the opening and gently sliding inside of you. Ahhhhh...the feeling is soooo good and you take your dick into your hand to begin stroking it. Harder and harder I press my face into your, licking, sucking, and fucking your ass. And with each pounding of my face, you stroke your dick harder until I hear you say, "Oh baby...I'm about to cum" and you point your dick towards my face and shoot your hot load of cum onto my face, my neck, down my breast and I mover closer to you. Rubbing my body against you. Spreading your cum over my body...and yours.

You pull me into your arms and squeeze me tightly. Kissing me passionately. Wanting more but needing to regain our strengths. And when that energy comes, we continue to the shower. Washing our bodies clean, teasing and playing, mutually satisfying each other. And when then taking our wet bodies back to the bed to begin all over again.