Anticipation...Released

Story Info
A droplet of sweat rolls down my neck...
2.1k words
4.5
15.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A droplet of sweat rolls down my neck and slips in between my heaving breasts as I reach for the air conditioner switch. My heart beats rapidly, my breath shallow, not from the heat, but from anticipation. You had kissed me softly before you walked into the hotel room, telling me you had one or two things left to prepare before you came to get me. I reach into my purse and get out my lipstick, applying it to my lips. As the color glides against my lips, I can almost imagine that it is your tongue. I close my lips together, rubbing them to distribute the color evenly as I see you stride towards the car. Slowly our mouths move into a smile simultaneously. You open the car door and I slide my bare legs out towards you. You reach for my hand and assist me out of the car, ever the gentleman. I reach my face up to kiss you; you merely kiss my forehead. "When we get to the door, you need to close your eyes."

I agree as we walk, hand in hand towards the hotel room silently. We reach the door. You remind me again to close my eyes. I comply. I hear you unlock the door and open it. Guiding me into the room, you softly close and lock the door behind us. I breathe deeply, smelling sage and flowers. In the quiet room, I hear a thunderstorm beginning. "Odd," I think, "there were no clouds in the sky."

"You can open your eyes," you say softly next to my ear from behind me. As I look around the room, I see the source of the heavenly fragrance glowing from every surface in the room. Candles are burning, making it brighter in the room than it was in the late afternoon summer sun. As the sound of the thunderstorm grows louder, I notice it coming from the stereo. I look at the bed and I see pink and red rose petals covering the blankets, one pillow is a small gold box. You walk around to stand in front of me. You reach up with the back of your hand and stroke my cheek gently.

"Surprise," you whisper. I lift my face to reply and your lips capture mine in a deep kiss. My comment dies as my mouth comes alive under your kiss and my arms wrap around your neck. I feel your hands slide under my shirt, my skin tingling as your fingers slide softly over my waist. Your fingertips barely graze my skin as they move up; your thumbs rub against the side of swell of my breasts. Without a single touch from you, my nipples strain against the lace of my bra. Your hands slide up to my arms, unwrapping them from your neck, sliding my shirt over them and letting it fall to the floor. You take the backs of your hands and brush them against my breasts, making the nipples harder. I reach down and hurriedly yank your shirt from your pants, sliding my palms up your stomach and up to your chest. When my fingernails scrape across your nipples, you finish pulling the shirt over your head, dropping it on top of mine. I lean forward, letting my breasts touch your rib cage. It reminds me of a scene in a movie just briefly before you crush me against you in a mind-numbing kiss.

When I can think even a bit again, I realize you have unclasped my bra and are sliding the straps off my arms. You lean forward and kiss each breast softly as you uncover them. Your tongue flicks lightly over each nipple, making them harder still. Suddenly you stop and step away from me towards the head of the bed. You reach for the small gold box and hand it to me. I look at you questioningly. "Open it," you command me. I comply and inside the tissue paper are six small chocolates. You take one out and lift it to my lips, circling them with the chocolate. As you do this, I smell something and smile slowly as I open my lips and slowly stick out my tongue. You gently place the chocolate on it and watch as my tongue takes it into my mouth. As the taste of the chocolate and raspberry burst in my mouth, I close my eyes and moan softly. Without giving me a chance to finish the delight, you lean in and open my mouth with your tongue, sharing in my bliss, now doubled kissing you. When the chocolate is gone, you lean back your head and say, "I think I now enjoy chocolate and raspberry as much as you."

"Ahh," I say, "but now I enjoy it even more." You smile as you sit on the bed and pull me towards you. This time, you take my breast into your mouth as you begin to suck on the nipple, rolling it around with your tongue, teasing it with your teeth. My hands curl into your hair and hold you against me. You move your head to the other breast, marking your return trail with staccato flicks of your tongue along the way. As you take the other breast in your mouth and suck deeply on it, a groan is pulled from me, making you suck harder on it. With one hand, you reach down and slide it up the outside of my thigh. You trace my skin, just under the hem of my shorts. You slide your thumb up when you reach the inside of my thigh and stroke down the length of my wet slit. It is soon joined by the rest of your fingers. With your other hand you reach up and undo the shorts, pulling them down until they fall of their own accord.

Naked before you now, you release my breast from your hot, wet mouth and lean forward to run your tongue along the trail blazed by your thumb. Your hands grasp my hips and bring them closer to your mouth. Suddenly you grab me and roll me over onto the bed to lay among the rose petals. You kneel on the floor between my open legs and begin to run your tongue in between my petals. You move it slowly at first, enjoying each drop of wetness coming from within me. When you reach the top of my slit, you stop and suckle my clit. I gasp and grasp the bedspread in my fists, raising my feet to the edge of the bed, opening myself farther for your tongue. You slowly move your tongue down to my opening flower and thrust it in me, flicking it quickly inside me. Then you stop.

I feel you leaning back away from me. I start to sit up and see you standing, unbuttoning your own shorts and hurriedly pushing them off you. I smile at your eagerness and at the hard cock that has been released. You stop the spread of my smiling by lowering yourself on me, capturing my mouth in a searing kiss. I can feel your hot, hard cock against my thigh. I move my leg so that I can wrap both of them around your waist, twisting to pull your cock closer to my pussy. You reach between our bodies and take your cock in your hand, rubbing it along my wetness. You rub it all over my clit, pressing them together. As you did with your tongue, once you've teased my clit, you lower it to the entrance to my pussy. You release your cock and quickly thrust it in me.

I lean back my head and groan as you push yourself deep within me. My hands move up your arms, muscles taut now holding your weight from being fully on me. I lightly move them to your shoulders and down your back, now trailing my fingernails along the muscles on your back. You shift; I can feel the muscles ripple under your skin. You take one hand and caress my face and move down to my breast, your fingers rolling the nipple in between them. You replace your fingers with your tongue and mouth, still moving your hand down to my hip and yet farther to my knee. You lift my knee up and begin to move your hips, sliding your cock in and out of the tightness of my pussy faster. Your hand moves to my ankle, lifting it until it rests on your shoulder. You thrust your hard cock deeper in me. You pull yourself until you are almost completely out of me and push again, filling me completely. I cry out your name in pleasure.

You continue torturing me with the edge of bliss; when you are about to push me over that edge, you stop and pull yourself completely from me, lowering my leg from your shoulder. You smile wickedly at me as you rise and straddle my breasts, your cock above my mouth. I smile and reach my tongue out to flick the tip of your cock. I taste myself on it and swirl my tongue around it, opening my mouth and taking you in. I reach up with my hands to cup your balls in them as I suck your cock. I massage them as I move my tongue around your hard shaft. I slide my tongue along the base of your cock along the vein to the tip, then blow lightly back down the trail. I wrap one hand around the shaft of your cock as I lightly flick the tip with my tongue.

I stroke your cock firmly, then take it deeply again into my mouth, sucking my cheeks against it as I do. You begin to move your hips, trying to fuck my mouth. I moan against your cock, making my mouth vibrate against it. You groan in pleasure. I feel your balls tighten in my light grasp. I lean back slightly, to allow for the cum that I believe is about to enter my mouth. Instead, I feel you pull yourself back. I allow your cock to be released from my mouth, flicking the tip again with my tongue as I look up at you. "Not yet," you say, breathlessly. I see you lean towards the night table, then turn back towards me, rubbing your hands together. A drop of oil falls between my breasts, following the trail the sweat had blazed earlier. You reach down towards my shoulders and begin to massage them gently before moving your oiled fingers to my breasts. Lightly you rub the oil in them and then down to my stomach. You turn away again and bring the oil back. This time, you pour oil into my bellybutton and over my stomach, making me giggle. As I do so, it makes the oil run down my sides, tickling me further.

You rub your hands in the oil and spread it down my hips and thighs before turning me over onto my stomach. I feel oil being poured on me again on the small of my back. You move your hands up from the pool of oil to my shoulders and back down to my ass. You massage the oil in here for quite sometime, letting oil drip between my cheeks and down along my ever moistening pussy. You spread my ass apart and run your finger from my clit back around to my ass, making my hips rise from the bed in pleasure. Taking this as acceptance, you move between my legs and thrust your cock deep into my pussy, holding my hips in your hands. You begin to thrust quickly and deeply into me as I push my ass against you, loving the feeling of you inside me this way. I reach under myself and begin to massage my clit as your cock drives again and again in me. It does not take me long to scream your name as you push me over the edge of pleasure, my pussy clamping around your cock.

As I tighten around you, I know you are about to come as well. Your thrusts come faster and harder then slow as you move your hips in circles, grinding against me. I hear an indistinguishable groan and feel your cock spasming in me. I feel you cum deep in my pussy as you pull my hips back against you. I feel you reach around me and with my hips still hard against you and you deep inside me, you roll me over. When you finally have me flat on my back, you lower your body on top of me, first removing the rose petals that stuck to my oil and sweat soaked skin. You kiss me deeply and softly. We stay wrapped awhile like this for awhile, feeling each other's breathing and heart rate slowing back to normal. As you stroke my hair and face and neck and heaving breast lightly, I can feel you hardening in me again; and the night of bliss continues until the candles have burned themselves to wax puddles.