Antonia's Night in Charge

Story Info
Wife decides its time she took control.
3.7k words
3.96
33.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Antonia is 34 (as am I), we have been together since we were 18 and we have only ever been with each other, so our knowledge of sex, bedroom skills and desires have developed in tandem with our relationship. She always used to admit quite freely that my sex drive was higher than hers, which at times has put a strain on us, particularly after each of our two children were born and her desires fluctuated greatly. Like any marriage it has had its up's and down's but these came to a head, when we had one of those serious, sit down, tell everything talks that every relationship needs once in a while.

As a consequence of this talk we both decided we had to try harder at our marriage if it was to survive. Antonia has recently gone back to university, and with the bonus of not having to wake up so early to have to go out to work has meant she is less tired and now seems much more willing to make love, far more often than all but the earliest days in our relationship.

Part of our serious chat, got Antonia thinking that perhaps we should spice things up more, as we both felt that we were being very routine in our love making. We have begun to dress up for each other, toys that have lain dormant in cupboards and drawers gathering dust have been brushed off, and she has even taken her first visit to a full blown sex shop, which intrigued her more than she thought it would.

Antonia has been enjoying reading erotic stories for a few years now, and she is now far more willing to try things that she has read, including anal sex, which has lead me to buy some anal beads for us to use, and the vibrator I got her for Christmas a few years ago has been re-installed with new batteries and is now being used to spice up many of our sessions. Despite my encouragement though, she has never actually used any of our toys whilst she has been alone, she admits to never having masturbated, and like a lot of women, has insecurities when it comes to how she feels about her own body, particularly after two births and despite all my reassurances, that she has a good body, one I find highly sexy.

As I work shifts, swapping between days and nights, it has made our weekends all the more special and sexually charged as we enjoy releasing all that frustration built up over the week, particularly when I'm working nights. Antonia has begun to read more and more erotic stories, in books, magazines, and on the internet, which she has admitted makes her very wet and has lead her to literally attack my body in frenzy of lust! For years now I have been encouraging her to explore her own body, to find new erogenous zones, and to pleasure herself. I've encouraged her to do these things mostly as I feel guilty for being at work during the night, when I should otherwise be attending to her body's needs and desires.

It was whilst at work, that I received a text message from Antonia telling me she was looking through some stories online and starting to feel very horny.

"How horny are you and are you getting wet?" I typed, then pressed send and continued with my work, my mind now creating wonderful images of my wife sat at the pc, imagining her nipples getting hard and her pussy beginning to throb and secrete the wonderful wet juices I have become so familiar with in the last 16 years.

My phone emitted its message tone and the vibration against my leg did not help to calm my erection now growing ever faster and larger.

" Very! Want you slipping into my pussy, then maybe my ass,"

My eyes danced over the words scarcely believing these desires were coming out of the same girl who was so reserved up until a few months ago. I quickly tapped out my reply.

"Baby I wish I was there, you are getting me so turned on hearing how horny you are," No sooner had I sent it, my reply arrived.

"Wish you were here too sexy, I really want to ride that cock of yours."

It was now becoming increasingly difficult to keep a huge smile off my face and the outline of my swollen cock from showing to my work colleagues. I sent my response.

"Cant wait to be home and slide my cock wherever you want it."

I resumed working, but my mind was not really in it. Thirty minutes passed and no more messages had come through. My erection had just subsided when the tone went again.

"Been playing with toys, they felt very good."

Was this real? Had my wife, who had previously never as much as touched herself in any sexual way, in all the years I had known her, just been using our toys to give herself pleasure? Long desired images of my wife lying naked on our bed, with her fingers and toys exploring her most private areas leapt to the forefront of my brain. I had to find out more, typing out my next text with fingers that no longer seemed quick enough to keep up with the questions I needed to ask.

"What toys have you used? What did you do with them? Did it feel good?" I anxiously waited for a response, partly hoping for answers and partly hoping that I hadn't interrupted her too much and hoping she was still enjoying herself.

"Used vibrator in my pussy and beads in ass, then took beads out and slid vibrator in and out of my ass a few times," My eyes scarcely able to believe the message I was reading.

I was stunned and incredibly turned on, it may seem only a small thing to get excited about but this was the first time Antonia had ever done anything like this alone, and hopefully it won't be the last. By now it was getting late and the next message I received told me she was going to sleep. Knowing she had to be up early I texted her back wishing her a good nights sleep and telling her I cant wait to see her.

The rest of my night passed uneventfully, and I was soon driving home as quickly as possible to make good on our promises of putting my cock to good use on her when I got back. Unfortunately she had to leave far earlier than I realised, and no sooner had I slipped into bed beside her and given her a tender wake up kiss, than she was up and out of the bed and the house.

After a days sleep I awoke to hear my wife and children laughing, and looking at the clock knew I only had 90 minutes to get dressed and something to eat before I needed to leave for work. Seeing my wife in the kitchen, made my feelings of love for her grow and the desires of the night before reignite. We discussed what she had done, and despite some embarrassment she admitted to enjoying herself and felt no guilt about it. I wanted to encourage her to do it more, and reiterated how much I love her and how incredibly sexy I find her.

It was soon the weekend, when we could spend a lot more time together, but as usually happens to couples with young children, the priority is to attend to their needs before our own, but gratefully the day soon turned to night and with the children in bed, we could now focus on each other. Antonia led me to the bedroom stood in front of me and in a stern voice told me

"Strip, I'm in charge tonight,"

The look in her eye told me not to try arguing or to attempt to reclaim any kind of control over tonight's activities. I slowly removed all my clothes while Antonia went to the cupboard and grabbed our "box of tricks", which is what we have christened the small chest that all our toys are kept in. She turned round holding a pair of handcuffs and a wicked look on her face, as her eyes roamed over my now naked body.

"Turn around," she ordered.

I spun around then felt her grab my wrists and lock them together, she then turned me back around, lightly and playfully stroked my cock then pushed me back into a chair. My cock had reacted to her touch and was starting to swell as I was sat down. Antonia began to remove her clothes, but on seeing my hardening cock she stopped dead.

"Your cock is not going to go hard from me touching it, so we will wait for it to soften before I remove any more clothes. I want to know it is the sight of me naked that has made it hard, that's why your hands are cuffed behind your back so you can't touch it," she calmly ordered before turning around and walking out of the room. My erection began to reduce, caused in no doubt by the sudden change in the situation and aided by the cool breeze that came through the door when she walked away.

Antonia walked back in a few minutes later and after looking at my now soft member, smiled and nodded in satisfaction and resumed her slow seductive strip. Having removed her top and jeans she stood before me in just her bra and panties. Looking me straight in the eye she reached behind her and unclasped her bra then let if fall slowly off her shoulders, revealing her wonderfully soft breasts and erect nipples. Almost as soon as they were exposed, she seductively crossed her arms to cover them, and then turned around. Antonia slowly bent over, no more than a foot away from my face, reached behind her, wriggled her ass then began to pull her panties down her thighs until they fell to the floor. Her hands grasped her butt cheeks tightly and pulled them apart just enough that I had my first glimpse of her wet, shaven opening.

Antonia began to crawl on her hands and knees across the bed, then reaching down pulled our box of tricks up onto the bed beside her. She rolled over onto her back exposing her sex, wet glistening, and swollen pink folds opening in front of my eyes. My eyes trace upwards to her face and take in the wry smile on her face.

"You like my naked body don't you, you can't lie, your stiff dick is showing me that," she chuckled.

She is absolutely right, my cock hasn't been this hard without anything touching it for years, as it stretches up towards my navel. She stares intently at me as her hand slowly traces over her breasts circling her large nipples and ever lower towards her small patch of hair above her hot opening. Antonia's tongue snakes out across her subtle lips as her finger slides over her clit gently stroking it, gradually pushing harder against it, making her breath quicken. Her finger begins to quicken, movements becoming more and more frantic against her most pleasurable button. Movements swapping from top to bottom, side to side, and then circling it, blending into one flurry of action, all the while accompanied by the rest of her body twitching and her breathing coming in ever more erratic bursts.

Since she first touched her sensitive clitoris, her eyes have remained tightly shut, but now as her finger begins to slow her eyes open and staring fixedly on my pulsating cock. Antonia reaches into the box at her side and removes her vibrator. Grinning she lifts it to her lips, her glistening tongue orbiting its head and down the side in the same way she has loving licked my shaft. Pressing the button the unmistakable buzzing sound seems to fill the room, the toy descends down her body tracing a line from her throat, through the valley between her breasts, over her stomach. Antonia lifts her knees up, exposing the inner folds of her wonderfully wet slit, with one hand she opens herself up further and plunges her toy inside. The look of bliss emerging quickly onto her face, coupled with a renewed gaze of desire towards me. The buzzing of her toy is becoming drowned out by the sounds of her wetness accepting the vibrator within, her moans growing more audible to me across the room, my hands struggling against the confines of the cuffs fastened around my wrists, I'm aching to be able to touch my cock, to be able to fully enjoy the feast before my eyes. Hearing my exertions, Antonia looks over, a large self satisfied smirk spreading across her face.

"Enjoying the show are you?" she laughs "I am too, this vibrator feels so good inside me, and I know how much you want take its place."

"You know how much I love my cock in you, just look at how hard you have made it. Baby if we don't fuck soon it might even cum all on its own!" I jokingly reply

"No you don't," she teases "that sperm is not going to be wasted into thin air, its going inside me or over my body. It's going to go where I choose," she warns.

This domineering attitude is completely new to my wife and so incredibly exciting that my dick feels like it grows even more. Antonia slowly withdraws the vibrator, taking immense pleasure as the last inch gradually emerges from her before trailing up onto her clit and pushing it lightly against it.

Antonia suddenly switches the vibrator off and discarding it onto the bed, stands up and walks over to me, leans forward and kisses me passionately on the lips, her tongue darting against my own. She breaks our embrace and roughly thrusts her tits into my face for me to suck and grabs at my head to pull me to her. I begin to lick and kiss all over her breasts, but her hold on my head becomes tighter.

"Don't be gentle with them, not tonight, I want you to bite them, maul them, suck as hard as you can," she orders through a growling voice I've never heard her use before.

I do as I'm told and taking her nipples into my mouth begin to roughly suck and bite them, pulling them with my teeth, stretching them out then releasing them to fall back against her breasts. Loudly moaning she continues to hold me tight into her chest, and lowers her mouth to the top of my head. In a sexy panting voice she whispers.

"My mouth hasn't had any use yet, don't you think its time it did?"

My only response, with my mouth full of nipple, is to emit a long moan and suck on her with renewed vigour. She pulls away from me and seductively kneels in front of me. Her hands grab at my sides and roughly pulls my legs open and towards her forcing my pelvis to the edge of the chair. She stares into my eyes, a look of wanton lust filling them before her head drops and her mouth kisses gently at the swollen head of my prick. Looking back up, she lustfully licks the drop of pre cum that she now has on her lips, her hand grabs at my shaft and squeezes it tightly, her mouth opening and taking the first few inches of my length within, her tongue delicately sliding around the head as it is encased by her puckered mouth.

The movements of her head begin to accelerate, the up and down motions of her mouth mixed delightfully with her hand twisting around my shaft, the nails of her other hand tenderly digging into my balls. A tidal wave of emotions hit me, immense pleasure, love, lust all hit me, the feeling of my cum rising begins to build.

"Honey, I think I'm gonna cum," I warn her.

This elicits a reaction from wife that isn't what was expected. She immediately removes her mouth from me, pulls her hands away and stands back, a stern look on her face.

"Not yet you don't. I told you that cum is going where I choose, and I haven't fucked you yet. Now stand up," she commands.

I rise up, and stand opposite Antonia, her head giving a small nod of approval, then grabbing the keys moves behind me and holds the cuffs.

"Just because I'm going to unlock you, doesn't mean you are free to do what you want," she cautions me. "I'M still in charge and you will continue to do as I desire."

The cuffs are unlocked, and her hands grab my butt cheeks as she pushes me towards the bed. Turning me around she kisses me deeply and leans into me forcing my legs against the edge of the bed. Her pushing continues, until the point where I'm able to do no more than fall backwards onto the bed. I watch her working her way over the bed, her legs either side of mine, I look down to see her pussy lips already parted as she moves closer and closer to my pulsating cock.

Taking my dick in her hand, she aims it to her sodden hole and sinks down engulfing my whole length in one swift movement, accompanied by an exhalation of pleasure released from deep within. She begins her up and down movements, riding me and leaning back so her finger can rub at her delicate bud, increasing her own pleasure as I watch, her moving her body and her finger in tandem to heighten her enjoyment. I fixatedly stare as she takes gratification from my cock and enjoy watching her breasts swaying, with hard erect nipples I'm longing to lock my mouth around.

Her pleasure is heightening, as I hear her breathing quickening, her moans growing in volume, her pussy contracting around me, her wetness increasing. Her hands push down onto my chest to give her more purchase so she can increase her rhythm, taking her to her ultimate delight. Her body starts to shudder as her orgasm takes hold, I decide to risk being chastised and begin to thrust my hips upwards to increase her pleasure, which only makes her shout out in excitement until she is yelling out, her orgasm taking complete control of her.

Antonia breathlessly rolls off me onto her back, with her legs still wide open and her pussy throbbing, she turns to me.

"That was good, even though you thrusted into me without my permission. I can forgive that because it helped me to a big release, so as a reward you can now put that gorgeous cock in and fuck me, but I warn you I want it hard and as deep as you can push it," she informs me.

I move between her legs and push the tip of my dick to her wet cunt, rubbing it slowly around her clit before plunging it hard inside, deep enough that my balls slap against her asshole, a movement that makes us both exhale with loud grunts of satisfaction. Proceeding to withdraw before ramming back in, I build up both speed and force, to the wonderful reaction of her pussy muscles tightening up so much, my cock is almost clamped within her, making my movements more restricted but increasingly pleasurable.

Our groans increase together until we are almost pre-empting our responses in time with one another. I feel the pressure rising from my balls and the warmth rising as I know I am approaching the point of no return.

"Your in charge tonight baby, I'm almost there," I excitedly inform her, "where did you want my cum?"

Her eyes widen in eager anticipation, her hands grabbing at my butt pulling me closer to her.

"Shoot over my tits you horny fucker," she exclaims between thrusts.

My pelvis continues to piston up and down, ramming myself into my wife's wonderfully smooth pussy. My orgasm begins to take over so I quickly withdraw and move up Antonia's body, pointing my cock at her tits as the spunk erupts from the tip. The first powerful shot landing in a trail up her neck and ending on her chin, her eyes widening in wonder, taking in the sight as the second lands between her breasts. The third less potent shot splashing onto her left nipple, making her squeal in delight. My cock no longer twitches, my orgasm finishing as the last drop of sperm runs out the end landing on her stomach.

I roll over, feeling completely satisfied, as I hear my beautiful wife chuckling, I look over to see the biggest smile on her face and her laughing increasing, which in turn makes me start to laugh.

"Looks like you needed that babe," she giggles, "I should take charge of you far more often if that is the response I'm likely to get."

"Agreed, that was amazing honey, you've never been so assertive before, and watching you pleasure yourself was a first and made for delightful viewing," I reply.

Her fingers move over her breasts rubbing my sperm into her skin, her eyes taking in the contrast of the white strands against her flesh.

"Maybe that shouldn't be the only first," she sexily drawls, before moving her finger to her chin, scooping some of my sperm up and lifting it to her mouth, and tasting it.

"Oh my god baby, you've always refused to taste me before," I exclaim scarcely believing my eyes.

"Well we have been trying lots of new things lately, so who am I to draw the line at something I know you have wanted for so long," She replies after tasting it. "It doesn't really taste of anything."

"Does that mean you would like some more in future?"

"We'll see" she grins. "But it's your turn to be in charge next time!"