Antonio's Bitch!

Story Info
Roxanne a series.
1.1k words
3.47
11k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wayne had Roxanne cornered in the booth. He was right in her face interrogating her. "You know Roxanne, if I ever thought that you were playing me, I'm not quite sure how I would react." Wayne threw a picture down on the table, "I do know one thing though, and the Ramirez brothers don't cotton to being played." "Are you playing me Bitch?"

Roxanne knew not to say anything as she looked at the picture of the man that had been nearly beat to death for threatening his brother's wife, Juanita. Nothing that she said right now was going to be right. She knew that she needed to call Derrick and tell him not to come by the club.

Almost as if reading her thoughts, Wayne leaned in and jeered, "You should probably call your boyfriend, and tell him that tonight isn't a good night to visit you." Roxanne rose to go to the bathroom and Wayne followed.

Derrick, "I'm asking you to not come by here tonight."

Derrick knew Roxanne's plight immediately. "Roxanne is Wayne angry?"

"Yes, I can't talk right now."

"Are you safe, Derrick calmly asked?"

"Yes, Roxanne answered."

Derrick didn't need to ask if Wayne was listening, that was evident.

Wayne grabbed the phone and hung it up.

You Bitch! You Bitch! He leaned in pulling her hair, as he passionately kissed her. He leered at her watching, as her breathing became heavy. He grabbed the back of her hair as he pushed her panties to the side, shoving his finger in her.

He growled in her ear, "are you playing me, bitch? I will take you down Roxanne!" He was scaring her, but it was turning her on.

She felt like she was going to have to change her clothes, she was so wet. She grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled him to her, "as she gasp, barely able to breath, I love you; I'm in love with you."

His lip was snarled as he shoved his finger in and out of her glaring in her face, intrigued and basking in her presence. He shoved the top of her dress over, roughly sucking her breast, and then got right in her face and "hissed out Bitch!" He studied her face knowing that she was getting ready to climax. "Bitch!" "He hissed once again," and watched intrigued and captivated as she convulsed on the sink. "You sit your sweet ass out in that booth with me tonight, I'm not playing with you," and he turned and left.

She exited the bathroom and was making her way upstairs to change, as Wayne came up behind her and hissed in her ear, "Bitch! What did I tell you to do?

He had her so worked up that she couldn't think, and he knew it. "Get your ass back over to that booth."

"I'm scared that I'm dirty, that there is a spot on my dress, can I change?"

"Hell no, you can't change! Maybe that spot on your dress, will keep from walking around the bar, and having to be seen, Bitch!"

She obeyed him, and made her way back to the booth.

He nodded for drinks and the waitress made her way over with them, unaware of Roxanne's plight.

"My hand hurts she whimpered" and he gave her four of her pills. "See Roxanne that is why you have a collar and a leash, because you are my Bitch!" "Who do you belong to?" He glared, "I'm going to make you say it when you get home." He glared in her face with a snarled lip, "you lie about everything else, lie and tell me that you belong to me." "Let's just leave it at this, you screwed my brother out of a lot of money and now, you are my Bitch!"

Just then Alexis made her way over and Roxanne shook her head no, as she tried to warn her of Wayne's mood.

"Get out of here Alexis" Wayne commanded, never taking his eyes off Roxanne. "I saw that," he squinted his eyes and facetiously asked, "are you trying to save her from the big bully?"

Wayne leaned over and growled in her ear, as he nuzzled in her hair, "tell me that you are my Bitch!"

Roxanne looked him dead in his eyes, "I'm your bitch!"

"You're damn straight you are girl!"

Wayne glared at Roxanne as she sat on her knees at Wayne's feet. He jerked the leash that he had on a collar around her neck, "whose bitch are you Roxanne?"

"I'm Wayne Ramirez's bitch, she answered."

"And what did you do to find your self in this situation?"

"I stole money from the Ramirez brothers."

"And what was your retribution for your crime of stealing?"

"To marry Antonio Ramirez."

"And do you plan on running out on your debt?"

"No Sir, Roxanne answered."

Wayne jerked her by the hair of her head, and she placed him in her mouth, he glared at her roughly pulling her hair. Without warning he jerked her collar, turning her around, and he roughly mounted her. She immediately climaxed all over him. He smacked down savagely on her buttock with his hand, as he jerked her collar plunging in and out of her.

He watched with interest as she wildly shook her head back and forth growling.

"You sound like an animal;" he smacked her buttock forcing him self into her, as she savagely shook her head growling.

"Do you growl for anybody else he asked, smacking her?"

"No she screamed out, I'm Antonio Ramirez's bitch, I only growl for him."

"You're damn straight you belong to me and if you run out on this debt, I will take you down! Are you running out on your debt to the Ramirez brothers, Bitch! Are you?"

"No, I will pay my debt she growled," violently shaking her head, as he roughly slapped her, and she screamed out climaxing.

Wayne savagely plunged in and out of Roxanne climaxing, he had never experienced the intensity of their sex, and he no plans of ever letting "his Bitch!" go anywhere.

Roxanne awoke the next morning, to her husband in between her legs licking her, as she moaned. He took his time, gently licking her, until she cried out exploding.

He entered her staring into her eyes as he bored into her soul. "You are mine, you belong to me." "You stole from my brother, and now you are mine." "You have no choice, you have no options, and you have no way out." You are mine, and you belong to me." "Who do belong to Roxanne?"

"I belong to no one, she moaned."

He jerked her hair and said, "Now see that is where you are wrong." "You are payment to me, for the debt that you owe. Now who do you belong to?"

"I am payment, for a debt that I owe the Ramirez brothers, and I belong to Antonio Ramirez."

"You're damn straight you do and don't forget it, he said glaring."

Antonio looked intently in Roxanne's face rubbing his hands over her hair, "I love you so much, you Bitch!"