Anu's First Threesome

Story Info
Shy Indian wife gets her first threesome.
1.7k words
3.72
99.1k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married for two years. Like most Indian women Anu is rather prudish and shy in bed. It took me months before I persuaded her to give me a blowjob and even longer to get her to agree to unique sexual positions. Despite this I had always had the feeling that deep down she was a very horny, kinky girl who was dying to unleash her naughty side.

Sure enough, as we got comfortable with each other’s bodies she started to get more adventurous. At my pleading she would often wear revealing outfits in public that would display her large breasts and firmly shaped ass. She also enjoyed fucking in many positions while being videotaped for our personal porno collection. She would even voluntarily suck my cock and seemed to enjoy swallowing my cum.

Yet none of this shocked or surprised me quite the way that my most recent birthday present did. As a sign on her new found kinkiness she hired a hooker for me on my birthday. What was surprising was not that she let me fuck her all night on our own bed but the show she put on for me before I was allowed to use and abuse the hooker. As a so-called warmup my prudish, straight-laced wife had her first lesbian encounter with a hooker while I watched and taped. I came many times watching the hooker pleasure my wife with her tongue, fingers, dildo and cucumbers.

Ever since that day I have been planning her next birthday gift. Fortunately, our birthdays were only two months apart and so I didn’t have to wait long until my opportunity came. On that day, we went out for a normal dinner to celebrate the occasion and enjoyed a nice, quite time together. To finish the night off I suggested that we go play some pool, a game that we both loved to play. She was somewhat surprised that I chose that occasion to try a new pool hall that neither of us has ever been to before (or that’s what she was led to believe…I had obviously been here before to plan this special night).

Once at the pool hall we were escorted to the VIP room, which is no more than a separate, sealed off room away from the general public. Once inside the room I ordered some beer for the two of us and started playing. Since we had the room to ourselves for a few hours I started to play around with her. I would spank her ass or fondle her tits every chance I would get. As soon as it seemed like she was comfortable with the surroundings, I proposed that we lace a wager on the game. Believing that we had plenty of privacy, Anu agreed to my bet that the loser of the game had to strip completely.

The game ended up being pretty tense since I knew that a loss for me would mean a premature end to my plans. But barring a miracle there was no way that she would win. Sure enough, within ten minutes the game had ended and my beautiful wife was naked in the VIP room of a public pool hall. Now all I needed was for my ‘supporting cast’ to show up.

To kill the time I started kiss her and rub up against her breasts. To get her in the mood I also started to finger her shaved pussy. Within moments she went down to her knees and removed my hard, throbbing cock from my pants. As she started sucking my 7 inch tool the door opened and two guys walked in. Upon hearing the sound of a door opening, Anu immediately jumped up and started running towards her clothes. But before she could get there, Jamal (one of the new men) grabbed her around the waist and held her back. As she started to scream, Pedro (the other man) closed her mouth and pinned her against the wall. “We’re here to wish you a happy birthday sweetheart. There’s no need to scream,” Pedro snickered. “All we want to do is turn you into our little slut for the next hour.”

With horror in her eyes, my poor wife looked at me and noticed a wry smile forming in her face. Immediately she shot me an angry look. Under normal circumstances I would have hesitated after a look like that but I knew that once this night was over she would be anything but angry. As I got my camera ready Pedro and Jamal had already placed her on the table. Pedro attacker her tits with his mouth while Jamal started caressing her pussy. Slowly but surely the anger in her face was being replaced by pleasure. She realized that even though this was supposed to be her gift, the real beneficiary was me. I had always fantasized about seeing my wife being fucked like a dirty slut and tonight that was going to happen.

Once she realized that she was supposed to put on a show, Anu’s behavior changed completely. Suddenly she started to moan loudly. She even started talking dirty. “Fuck me with your big, black cock,” she pleaded. “My pussy is aching for a good fucking.” With that Jamal lay on top of her and started to insert his immense cock into her wet cunt. While Jamal entered Anu Pedro backed off and let the two enjoy themselves. As the two started to enter into a rhythm Anu continued the dirty talk. “You fuck like a little sissy girl. Pound me like a real man,” she commanded. With the surprising insult Jamal started to enter Anu with unbelievable ferocity. I couldn’t imagine whether Anu was gasping with pleasure or pain. The combination of her moaning and dirty talk had gotten me so horny, however, that I didn’t want them to stop even if she was in pain. Within minutes of the intense fucking Anu shuddered with a tremendous orgasm. Sensing his time to unload, Jamal quickly pulled out of my wife’s cunt and placed his cock above her face. He then started to stroke his shaft until his cum started shooting onto her face.

As soon as Jamal was done Pedro replaced him on the table. He immediately lifted her legs and placed it above her shoulders. As she lay there rolled into a little ball Pedro inserted his cock with one push forcing a loud “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” from my wife. He then started matching Jamal’s earlier ferocity. “Oh yeah, that cock feels so good! Oh God, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,” she screamed. “Yeah man, fuck this bitch up. Fuck this little dirty slut,” encouraged Jamal. Within moments Anu had another orgasm and was rewarded again with a fresh load of cum on her face.

By this time Jamal was ready to go again. This time though he placed Anu on her knees and hands and entered her from the back. While Jamal started fucking her doggy style, Pedro placed his limp dick in front of her face. “C’mon whore, suck me back into shape,” he ordered. Anu promptly obeyed his command. As I watched my wife getting pounded from both sides I could feel myself getting ready to explode. But I knew that I had to save it for the ‘night cap’. As Anu gagged on Pedro’s cock her hips moved rhythmically with Jamal’s thrusts. Eventually, as both men approached their climaxes, they laid her on the table and shot their loads on her face. By this time her entire face was covered with cum. Some fresh and oozing and the rest was crusty. How beautiful my wife’s face looked covered in semen! And I had it all on tape.

As the two men dressed and left – satisfied with the job that they had done – I started undressing myself. I turned my exhausted wife around and made her lie on her stomach. I removed a tube of lubricant from my pocket and placed some of it on my fingers. I then probed her anus with my fingers and spread the lubricant as much as I could. “I think its time for you to give me your virgin ass,” I said. With a look of apprehension on her face Anu glanced at me and said, “please be slow and gentle, don’t hurt me.” With that I placed the tip of my cock on her asshole. I started entering her inch by inch, resting each time an inch went in. Soon I had most of my cock inside her ass. At first she started whimpering with pain. But eventually she fell quiet and then started moaning. Using that as encouragement I started fucking her ass, slowly at first but then increasing my intensity. As my thrusts became more intense her moans became louder. “Yeah baby, stick it deep into my ass. Oh God! I love it in the ass.” The combination of her tight ass and her dirty talk made me reach my climax a little earlier than I had wanted. Fortunately for me, she was already cumming hard and reached her orgasm before I was ready to unload. As soon as she was done I turned her around and placed my cock in her mouth. “Suck me dry sweety,” I ordered. I watched as she swallowed every drop of cum she could, with some of it dribbling down her face. When she was done she rolled her head to the side and closed her eyes. Even though she was exhausted she still had enough energy to smile and say “thank you babe. I love you.”

As she lay there I quickly put on my clothes and gathered hers in my hand and ran to the car. The entire pool hall was empty except for the two waitresses cleaning up and the bouncer counting the money. After locking her clothes into the car I ran back to the VIP room and lifted her on her feet. “Where are my clothes,” she asked.

“I placed them in the car,” I said.

“Why?”

“Because I wanted you to walk to the car naked.” I replied. “There’s nobody outside and plus I’ll pull the car to the front,” I added.

With her reluctant agreement I walked to the car and pulled it to the front of the pool hall. Within a minute out walked my beautiful, completely naked wife. She entered on the passenger side and sat heavily on the chair. She looked at me and said, “take me home and fuck me again like a dirty whore.” This night had turned out better than I could have dreamed about.