Any Chance We Could Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After finishing Veronica stood, and said, "Come on Scott, take me away from all this young pulchritude so you can concentrate on mine."

"Let me throw on my shirt and shoes and we'll go." When I finished I gathered up my camera and bag, kissed Katrina full on the lips as she gave me a tight hug and touched my lips with her tongue and said "Play nice, see you tomorrow. Wait, let's do that again." This time she kissed me and I opened my mouth to receive her tongue and pressed mine into hers as well.

Ashley asked Veronica, "Are you coming back home tonight?"

"I don't know," Veronica replied.

Ashley came over kissed Veronica then me and pushed her breasts against me as she did. I guess I had put on the shirt too soon.

"Too bad you had your shirt on, those two sets of hard nipples probably would have felt good," smirked Veronica.

"I can take it off and take a redo," I said.

"No, let's go before you get into trouble."

Veronica and I headed for the door and Ashley softly said to Katrina, "She's not wearing regular panties. I can tell by the way her ass jiggles. Delightful looking isn't it?"

"She is a beautiful, very sexy woman. You're very lucky to have her for your mother."

"I know. Let's clean up this mess and take our suit bottoms off and go back into the pool and play."

"Now that's a great idea," said Katrina.

On the way home my uncontrolled hand slid up Veronica's thigh on the slick soft nylon, paused at the lace top, proceed slowly on her bare thigh and came to a screeching halt at pubic hair. "Did you forget something?" as I pressed the side of my hand against her pussy.

"Why, nothing I know of. Whatever can you be talking about?" she said with a wide-eyed innocent look.

"OK, then, we'll discuss this further when we get home." I said as my finger began to caress her moist slit.

"Are we almost there?" she asked slightly spreading her legs.

"Not soon enough, not nearly soon enough," I said huskily.

Two hours, well, maybe it was only 10 minutes later we pulled into the driveway and drove directly to the garage. The door lowered, the light was on and I reached over kissed her, hard and longingly. I pulled away, got out, ran around to open her door which she had half way opened, and watched this vision swing her legs out then apart as she began to stand. She saw my eyes looking at her pussy. "Like what you see?"

"Yes," was my croaked reply.

"Good, then you'll love what I taste like and feel like when you're inside me."

"God, you're a wanton harlot!'

"You bet, take me inside, someplace comfortable where we can ditch these clothes and I can do my harlot thing," she said.

The minute we got inside the door Veronica was unbuttoning my shorts and pulling my shirt over my head. As they hit the floor there was a pause in her activity and she said, "Appears that you have been caught in some half-truths here"

"What do you mean?" as my cock softened a bit.

"This is what I mean," as she grabbed my dick. "Fourteen inches, indeed, six or seven maybe!"

"I was kidding about the fourteen Veronica, what about your Quad D's?"

"Come on handsome, unbutton my blouse and let's get serious."

I kissed her deeply as I unbuttoned her blouse, and then caressed her bare ass under her skirt. "Let's go," I said as I wrapped my arm around her waist and walked her to the bedroom.

"So this is where I'm going to work my harlotry? Or is it wantonness? I forget. It seems like forever since I've done either one."

"Veronica, you really are something else, you know that don't you?"

"Yes, I do. Come here Scott, let me begin."

She pressed her hard nipples against my chest, grabbed my ass with one hand the other went around my neck. We kissed deeply, tongues battling, my hands on her back and under her raised skirt. As we embraced she moved her breasts across my chest, broke the kiss and said, "Don't let these boobs knock you over, they've been known to do that."

"I've never been floored by a B cup, which by the way are absolutely the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen."

"Thanks, lover, despite seeing two other pair, the sum of the ages of which don't begin equal mine, you still like them?"

I pushed her back a bit, and looked at her tear-drop shaped breasts, her nipples were about the size of thimbles and the same dark color as her areola. I bent down and began sucking her nipples and caressing her breasts, while my other hand squeezed her ass. "Answer enough?"

She dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth. After bobbing back on forth on it for a few minutes, she said "This is perfect, handsome, just perfect."

I took her hands from my hips and led her to the bed. I unzipped her skirt and let it fall. All she was wearing now were stockings and heels.

"Shall I leave these on?" she asked.

"Of course." As I knelt and headed for her warm, damp, pussy. Her pubic hair was a very light blonde and had been trimmed on the sides in deference to a bikini. I licked her thighs next to her slightly parted labia. Then I ran my tongue up her slit from her asshole to her clit. This resulted in moaning and spreading of her legs. I put my arms under her legs and lifted them onto my shoulders. I kissed and licked for quite some time, then parted her lips and ran my tongue around her opening and began to push it in and out. More moans, more pressure on my ears from her thighs, then, I went for her clit. I teased it into the open and began sucking and stroking it with my tongue. As she started bucking her hips, I put one, then two fingers inside her. That did it. She let out a long, deep groan and totally soaked my face with her juices as she came.

I lifted her legs from my shoulders, and moved her lengthwise onto the bed. I climbed on next to her. She opened her arms and pulled me to her. "Oh, lover, can we do that again and again?" she asked.

"Yes, but right now I want to be inside you."

"Of course you do, you need a nice warm place to put that fourteen incher."

"Condom?" I asked.

"Pill," she said, and rolled me on top of her.

As we kissed, I entered her and began slowly stroking in and back out to the head of my cock.

"God, you feel so fucking good, why didn't we do this on Thursday?"

"Veronica, it's only Saturday. How wanton are you?"

"Faster, harder, handsome."

She began bucking her hips and drawing her legs up with her heels on the bed. "I'm about to cum," I grunted, and as she exploded into a moaning orgasm, I did as well..

"Handsome, it's been too long. Can we do this for a long time?" asked Veronica

"As long as you'll have me, you harlot," I replied

As I softened and started to slide out of her, she pouted and asked, "Can we do it again soon."

"With your help, very soon."

"Well get off me, lay on your back and I'll get right on that." With that she took my cock in her mouth and said, "Just right, just perfect, just wonderful. Do I really taste that good?" she asked as she was licking my cum and her juices off my dick.

"Like nectar, you wanton harlot, nectar," I managed to get out.

As I became stiff again, she kept her hand wrapped around me, straddled me, and settled down on it. She put her hands on my chest and I reached for her nipples and lightly pinched them. She started to move up and down and occasionally from side to side getting the full effect of my cock.

"Veronica, you are a most beautiful woman, a most sensual woman, a very special woman. I love your hair falling around your face, watching your breasts jiggle as you move, the feel of your legs by my hips, your hands on my chest," I said.

"Aww, you're just saying that because you've got your cock all the way in me and you want to make sure you get to do it again," she laughingly said.

"Probably, I guess we'll have to do it again just to make sure."

"I'm about to cum, how close are you?" she asked.

"Close, like now," I grunted.

Her stroking increased and we came together. My cum filling her for the second time. She collapsed on my chest, kissed me, then put her head on my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "Scott, I would like get very used to this."

We lay there holding one another until I once again began to soften and slip out of her. "Move up here, Veronica, straddle my face, I want to lick your cunt."

"Oooh. Such common language! Coming right up," she said as she put her hands on the headboard and began dripping in my mouth.

"Oh, what a delightful way to come down off a cum high," Veronica said.

She began to rotate her hips so I just held my tongue flat and left her to her pleasure.

"Scott, tell me something?" She asked.

"Anything," I answered to her pussy.

"How in the world did you not cum this afternoon when Ashley and Katrina were parading around bare breasted and you were sucking on Ashley's nipples, then on your daughter's?"

"With a great deal of concentration and the hope of tonight. I did almost lose it during the photo session, and while viewing the pictures on the laptop as they kept putting their nipples against my cheeks and in my mouth, and again when I was standing behind you with my cock against your ass and my hand on your bare breast under your suit top. Don't count on that happening every time, it's too much work and besides in the future I don't think anyone, the girls included, would particularly mind."

"You're probably right about them. What do you think of the bi-curiosity comments?" she asked as she moved to lie down beside me. "Do you want me to leave on the hose and heels?"

"Katrina and I talked briefly about it last night, and Yes. I really don't know what to think, but I do think that they are back at your house doing the equivalent of what we just did without a cock being involved. That's probably a good effect. And, you?" I asked.

"I don't know, I guess it's OK, I do know that a woman I was in college with and I had quite a 'lesbian' affair, if you want to call it that that lasted for almost a year until we graduated. It became a good way to achieve sexual release with getting a reputation as an easy fuck. They'll grow out it, and if they don't they don't. Did you have any indication that Katrina was curious in that way?"

"No, but if I think about it, there were never any boys hanging around after her Freshman year and she had wide circle of female friends. I wonder how it came up between the two of them?" I asked.

"I can't imagine that one said to the other, 'Let's kiss and pet and stuff'. Someday I'll ask Ashley, but you did notice how they teased you, didn't you?"

"Veronica, how do you think I could have missed that? I hope it doesn't make you jealous."

"Not likely, they're both related to us."

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked. As I got up, I went to the closet and grabbed a shirt of mine and slipped it over her shoulders and kissed the back of her neck and nibbled an earlobe.

"Keep that up and I'm going to spend the night!" said Veronica.

"I thought you'd never say yes," I said as I was backing out of the way of her punch to my arm. I pulled on a pair of athletic shorts, took her hand, and led her to the kitchen.

"I'll show you around after we get something to drink."

"Oh, that's right, where're your etchings? I remember that that's how you lured me over here."

"Really, I thought it was my dick that got you here," I said.

"That, too," Veronica said. "I'm going to call Ashley and tell her not to expect me home until tomorrow, OK?"

"Hi, Ashley, it's Mom."

"Hi, Mom, are you spending the night with Scott?"

"Yes, how did you know that was why I called?"

"Only because of the way you looked at each other all day that's why," said Ashley.

"Stop that, it's Mom, careful or I'll return the favor Katrina!"

Veronica asked, "What's going on?"

"Katrina grabbed my ass and licked my nipple."

"OK, play nice, see you in the morning. Good night, Ashley. Say goodnight to Katrina as well. Love you," Veronica hung up.

"What's going on? I asked.

"Oh, Katrina grabbed Ashley's ass and licked her nipple while she was talking to me."

"Right or left nipple, which ass cheek?" I grinned.

"Let's see your etchings, how about a glass of Chardonnay, do you have any?"

"Sure." I said, as I went to get the drinks from the refrigerator, squeezing Veronica's ass as I passed her.

Turning with the wine bottle, I said "They're in here," and I led her to the den.

"Did I bring my purse in, or is it still in the car?"

"I think you left it in the car. Do you want it?"

"Yes. I have some panties in it. I'm leaking. I'll go get it, I have shoes on."

I said, "Sit on the edge of this chair." When she did, I parted her legs and licked her pussy for a few minutes. "Did that help?"

"God, you're a sexy man Scott. Yes, for a few minutes, but I'll be right back and hold that thought."

"Bring in my camera bag as well," I asked.

Veronica came back in carrying her purse and the camera bag. Set both down and extracted a pair of thong panties from her purse and put them on. "Woman, have you no shame?" I asked.

"At the moment, none whatsoever," she replied. "Wait, I'll be right back."

"What now?"

Veronica walked out of the room and was gone for a few minutes returning in her skirt and no top. "I thought you might like this combination of undress, you said I had pretty breasts."

"I did, and I really do."

"Well, show me your etchings," she said.

"They're in this display rack, mounted but not framed. These first four were taken at an abandoned industrial site and in keeping with the theme are in black and white." I stood each print on the bookshelf counter. "I went to the site four or five times over several days at various times during the day for natural lighting and took about two hundred pictures to get these four."

"Great composition, great lighting, very somber, even the truck looks like it's brooding. Did you get awards for these?"

"Yes, for all but the second one." I said.

"This next group is obviously nature, not as easy to take as the immobile structures, but rewarding, nonetheless." I lined the three prints up in front of the black and white ones.

"Oh, Scott, they're beautiful."

"And so, my love, are your breasts, I going to take a short intermission and suck your nipples and rub your ass." I stepped toward Veronica and she quickly closed the distance. We embraced, my hands immediately under her skirt, caressing her incredible ass.

Then she leaned back and said, "Don't forget the rest of the intermission refreshments," as she cupped a breast and offered it to me. I licked and sucked the offered nipple and then the other nipple to a symphony of moans and sighs.

"Let's finish the show and we can make out on the couch," Veronica said.

"Ok, just a few more, and if you don't let go of my cock, I'll never get the show restarted."

As she let go I went back to the rack and removed four more prints and lined them up on the shelf. They were nudes, and if you studied them closely enough, they were of the same model. Two were in color and the other two were black and white. "Do you like Alice?" I asked.

"Did you sleep with her?" was Veronica's immediate question.

"No love, nor is she Katrina's mother. I have some contacts in the Art Department at the University and was invited to come in and photograph her during a student class session."

"She's striking. Very somber in the black and white prints, very full of energy in the color prints. How many did you take to get these?"

"I think I wound up with close to three hundred. Sorting them out took several days."

"Well, handsome, I'm very impressed. Not only with your talent behind the camera but also in bed. Can I keep you?"

"I was hoping you'd want too," I said. "Want to see the girls, ours, I mean."

"Sure, can we snuggle and make out while we watch?" she asked.

"I'll have to think about that." I responded. "Duh."

I opened the camera bag, removed the camera, and set it on the shelf in front of the TV, pulled some cables from behind the screen, and plugged them in.

I picked up the remote, took Veronica's hand and walked back to the couch. I sat and she sat next to me, putting her legs across my lap and one arm around my neck. "Kiss me," she said.

Not being adverse, I did just that with one hand in her hair and the other sliding up the inside of her thigh and wriggled a finger under the edge of panties and entered her very wet and warm pussy.

"Oh, handsome, you really know how to kiss a girl, don't you?"

"Yeah, it's one of my degrees," I said through my kiss.

"Ok, take your finger out for a minute and let's watch the second part of the show. I know by the time it's over, I'll be so tired I'll need to go to bed. Stay under my skirt and keep your hand on my leg. Please."

I retrieved the remote with the hand I had in her hair and began to scroll through the pictures. On the large screen the color was great and the pictures were very clear. "Those ladies are something else, they have a great deal of poise, even topless," I said.

"Especially topless. I like the one of Ashley sitting casually with her legs crossed watching you photograph Katrina. Are these making you hard?' Veronica asked.

"Harder, and it seems that you're getting wetter," I said as I moved the back of my hand against her panty covered pussy."

"How sensual they are, especially bare breasted. Look at the air of confidence in their expressions when posing solo. I'm amazed, Alice wasn't nearly that confident and she was probably twenty-one or twenty-two and had done it before," I said.

"Perhaps it was Katrina and Ashley's audience. They both seem very comfortable with us. Did you see any hesitation with them taking off their tops, or getting their nipples sucked? Or asking to get them sucked?" asked Veronica.

"What are you going to do if they ask for more?" she said after pausing a bit with her eyes on the screen.

"I'll say yes to Katrina, and of course you can decide about Ashley. In any event you'll be there. I think my only reservation would be that Katrina have her pussy covered at least until she gets older. Although the fact that she doesn't shave means she is naturally pretty well covered. Ashley as well. But like you with very blonde pubic hair not as much is concealed," I said.

"Do you like the natural hair-covered look?" Veronica asked.

"Yes, I do, very much, do you?" I asked

"I do, and I'm glad you do as well," she said.

"I think it lends an air of privacy, maturity, and overall sexiness. A shaved pussy looks like it should be on a ten year old, and believe me that is not any kind of turn on for me." I said.

"Good points. I agree with you, especially about being covered naturally and otherwise. Now let's go to bed, and you can cover as many of my body parts with as many your body parts as you can. I'm glad you like my hairy pussy."

"Veronica, turn and put your legs the other way, I want to play with those magnificent breasts a bit more before we get up."

She turned, and cupped a breast to my mouth I sucked the nipple as I pulled up her skirt and put my hand in her panties. She spread her legs to give me maximum contact with her very wet pussy.

After a few minutes, she leaned back, and said, "Let's get that wonderful cock uncovered and go to your bed. Now, please."

As she sat up and I stood to take her hand, I said "I love it when a woman says please."

I left her standing there as I released her hand and ducked into the kitchen to turn out the lights and as we left the den, I turned those off as well. She was now in front of me as we walked down the hall to the bedroom I couldn't resist putting my arms around her and cupping both breasts.

"You devil, you've figured out how much I like that haven't you?"

"It's mutual then." As we approached the bed, I unzipped her skirt, letting it slide down her legs, turned her to face me and said, "Sit, I'll finish undressing you." I removed both shoes and rolled her stockings down her legs, pulled them off and kissed her toes.