Any Chance We Could Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Later, Dad."

As Scott was leaving the kitchen Mary Claire walked back in carrying her towel and asked for another pop. Katrina and Mary Claire walked back out to the table with the drinks and they all sat and began talking. After twenty minutes or so Ashley went in, checked the clothes dryer and brought the dry underwear out to the deck. Mary Claire took her underwear and went back inside carrying her skirt and top as well.

Cindy stood, dropped her towel, pulled her shirt off and slowly turned around under the lusting eyes of Katrina and Ashley. "Will I see all of you again? Soon?" she asked.

"I think so," said Katrina.

After dressing, Cindy and Mary Claire said their goodbyes and walked to the front door. As both ladies said goodnight to Veronica and me, I said "Nice seeing you both."

As the door closed and they were walking to Cindy's car, Cindy said, "That was hot!"

"Yeah." responded Mary Claire, "I wish I could have taken off my bra, but I was afraid Scott would see me, and I don't know how I'd feel about that."

"Well, don't do it until you think you will be comfortable," said Cindy.

"You were, weren't you?" asked Mary Claire.

"Yes, but that's me. I don't think anyone thought any less of you because you didn't. Did Katrina have her finger up your pussy?"

"Oh, yes, nice, felt good, like to have that again," said Mary Claire.

"Will mine work?" asked Cindy. "I'll be glad to try when we get you home, OK?"

"Drive fast," said Mary Claire.

Katrina and Ashley picked up the empty glasses and the towels, walked into the kitchen and laundry room, then went into the living room just as Scott was sliding his hand under Veronica's top. Ashley sat on the coffee table in front of her mother, and Katrina stood in front of her father.

"What was your question, Dad?" Katrina asked as she took his other hand and put it on the inside of her thigh and lifted it to her crotch.

"Just as I suspected. You too Ashley?" I asked. Her response was to spread her legs.

"You two are too much sometimes. I wish you could get over your shyness around us," said Veronica wryly.

"Ashley scoot down, I want to sit in front of your Mom." Katrina sat on the table, pulled her shirt off, and said "Remember our deal?"

"Oh. Yes," gleamed Veronica. "Lean forward a bit sweetie." As Katrina did Veronica licked her lips, leaned toward her and very gently kissed and nibbled each nipple. "Just as good I remembered them to be, thanks for asking." Veronica then ran her hand up the inside of Katrina's thigh and gently caressed her labia.

"Ooh, that was nice, Veronica, let's do more some time. OK?" asked Katrina.

"Anytime sweetheart. I love pussy. I love young pussy almost as much as I love a hard hot cock." replied Veronica with a wink.

"Ashley, come here a minute, turn, sit on my lap, I don't want your breasts to be left out," I said

After sitting, Ashley squirmed a bit to get my hard dick between her cheeks, and said "You always feel good."

"Thanks," I said as I caressed her stomach on my way up to her breasts under the shirt. I gently squeezed each and rolled her hardening nipples between my thumb and forefinger. She turned her head and I took her earlobe between my lips and gently sucked on it. As I was doing that Veronica put her hand between Ashley's legs and gently ran her finger in her slit.

"You're wet, Ashley," Veronica observed.

"Well, duh, Scott's playing with my tits, his hard dick is between my ass cheeks, and you've got your fingers in my pussy. If I weren't wet I'd have to be dead," declared Ashley.

With that Katrina slid back down the table in front of us and lightly touched Ashley's thigh with her finger tips as she walked them up her leg. When she reached Ashley's pussy she pushed a finger into her vagina, exclaiming, "You are very wet!"

"Is that yours Katrina?" asked Ashley. "If it is let's get to bed and finish this."

Katrina pulled her finger out and put it to my lips. "Taste her, Dad, she's luscious."

I opened my mouth for her finger and closed my lips around sucking it as she pulled it back out. "Yes, she is. Very much like her Mother," I said.

"Someday we'll have to do some taste testing," said Ashley.

They both stood to leave and Ashley left her shirt pulled up above her waist

"They are beautiful aren't they, all four of them, well all six in this room," I said.

"Don't beat around the bush Scott, you love our breasts, don't you?" said Ashley.

"Asses too!" added Katrina. "We're going to up, watch mine as I walk out."

"Mine too," said Ashley.

"I think we'll go up too," said Veronica. "I'll fix you something light for breakfast before you go in the morning."

I stood and watched them walk out of the room and up the stairs, and said "Incredible!"

"I know handsome, and you're going to see mine again in just a few minutes and it's even more incredible." said Veronica.

I checked the hot tub to make sure it was secure, locked the doors, turned off the lights and embraced and deeply kissed Veronica who was waiting for me at the foot of the stairs. As I was kissing her I pulled up her skirt and put my hands on her truly incredible ass.

"Let's go handsome I want something in me not just on me."

We got to the bedroom still clothed somehow but it didn't last long. I lay Veronica down on the bed and lay next to her with my face in her pussy. She smelled so good, looked so good with her clit already peeking out as I took it between my lips and began licking it. She took my cock in her moist luscious mouth. She licked and sucked slowly, gently. As I was enjoying her she had a mild orgasm and I took that as a hint to turn around.

I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her deeply, nibbling her ears, licking her neck, moving slowly down to her hard nipples. I unwrapped one arm from her back and began caressing her breasts as I licked and nibbled them. "Oh, Scott, you can keep that up for a long, long time," she murmured.

"Will you still like this after we're married?" I asked around the nipple in my mouth.

"I think so. No, I know so. I want you in me now!"

I moved up a bit and she spread her legs wider and took my cock and began sliding it around her slit to get it slick with her juices, then positioned it at her opening. She invited me in with a heel to my ass. After entering her whole depth, I pulled back and began a rhythmic motion that must have felt as good to Veronica as it did to me. Her breathing increased and she held me tighter, moaning and kissing my neck. "I love you Scott, I love you, harder, deeper, oh, Scott, I love you, don't stop, mmmm, God, you're good, so good."

She tightened her legs around my waist and said "Are we together, can we cum together? Now!" I felt her inner walls clench my dick and I began spurting into her. I held her as her breathing returned to normal and my cock softened. "Don't pull out yet." Veronica said. "Even soft you feel so good inside me. You are so tender, so tender. I want you all the time, I want you the rest of my life, I love you so much." she said.

"God, Veronica, I love you too. I haven't heard you so vocal before." I said.

"I know. It's that one word that keeps running through my head. I think it's triggered some hormones too." she said. "Roll off now that you're out, I want to sit on your hips and have you play with my breasts, OK?"

"Gee, let me think about that offer. You want to put your soaking wet pussy on top of my slick dick so I can look at you and caress your breasts, did I understand the request?" I asked.

"On your back, handsome, now!"

"Ooh, I guess I did, get on lover."

Veronica slowly moved her hips back and forth her wet pussy caressing my dick for twenty or thirty minutes, then she asked, "Want something?" Simultaneously with the question she lifted her hips and lowered her very ready and dripping pussy down on my very ready slick cock.

As I entered her we both sighed and she bent down and put her breasts against my chest and made very small motions with her hips as we kissed. "I love loving you, Veronica,"

"I know, are you going to fill me up again, at least a bit?"

"Yes," I grunted as I began cumming into her, she sat up, moved her hips in a circular pattern and began moaning and panting. As I was finishing she came and collapsed on my chest.

She rolled off to my side with her leg across my thighs, leaking profusely. I just managed to reach the light on the nightstand with having to move from beneath her. I settled her arm across my chest when the door creaked open. "Dad," Katrina kind of whispered, "Will you wake us at 6:00?"

"Sure, come here and kiss me goodnight since you're here."

"It smells like sex in here. It really, really smells good. It really does!" she was saying as she walked toward the bed.

She bent over and kissed me full on the mouth with her hand on my chest to steady herself. She looked at Veronica and said, "You're so beautiful, we're so lucky Dad found you. Thanks, Dad." She then leaned across me and kissed Veronica longingly. I knew then that my daughter definitely had a strong desire to make love to the woman I wanted to have be her step-mother and my wife.

I couldn't resist and I ran my hand up the inside of her thigh against her bare pussy, it was wet. Apparently she was wet from making love with Ashley. "Did you just cum?" I asked.

She broke the kiss with Veronica and replied, "Oh, yes. Ashley is a good lover." She paused before continuing with a broad smile on her face, "We both did."

Before she left the bed she pulled the sheet and blanket across us and made sure the alarm was set at 6:00. "Good night Dad, Veronica. I love you both so much."

I awoke a few hours later, got up to go to the bathroom and when I got back in bed I 'spooned' Veronica and put my hand on her breast. Soft nipples, an unusual occurrence. Veronica sighed and pushed back against me, wiggled her ass a little bit and was quiet. As I drifted back off my heart was at peace and contented with my life.