Any Chance We Could Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke the kiss and put her head on my shoulder. I began caressing Katrina's breasts and she asked. "Can we do this again sometime soon?"

"Yes," answered Veronica. "Goodnight girls, Scott has something he needs do."

Katrina put her finger into her vagina, pulled it out and offered it to me. I closed my lips around it and licked it. "Taste good?"

"Absolutely, it tastes good. Goodnight Katrina, goodnight Ashley. Play nice, you both have games tomorrow." We kissed both girls before they left.

As they left Veronica rolled toward me and wrapped her hand around my very hard dick. "That was a little one-sided, don't you think?"

"Yeah, for now, I guess, so let's take care of the other side." I reached back and turned off the bedside lamp and moved back into Veronica's waiting arms.

"How about some big time nipple sucking and fingering my cunt handsome." As I turned to begin working on that request she wrapped her hand around my battery pack and began stroking. We kept this up for a few minutes before I rolled on top of Veronica and began to assault her dripping wet pussy. "Deep handsome, deep, God you feel good, so good, fast, faster, oh God yes, more, love you, love you, are you ready?"

Before I could answer we came together and as our breathing returned to normal Veronica said, "We're getting quite good at that."

"Making love."

"And climaxing together. I love what you do to me, I love looking at you, feeling your touch, feeling you inside me."

"I love you too, Veronica," I mumbled as I cuddled back against her.

"Scott, you like touching Katrina, bringing her to an orgasm don't you? Would you like to do the same with Ashley?"

"Is there a right answer?" I asked.

"An honest one would be the best," Veronica said.

"Then yes, but not at the expense of your feelings," I said.

"It's not going to change my feelings for you, I know you love me more than anything, anyone. You enjoy the women in this family and they enjoy you."

"Ashley said the other day that you wouldn't mind sharing me with her. What was that all about?" I asked.

"I wouldn't mind you making love to her, not a bit. You are a most considerate and committed lover, and she would be hard put to find someone better than you to make love to her for the first time. I'd wish for it not to be soon. I'm not sure that you, she nor I am fully ready. At the right time I'd rather she not have her first experience after a grope session in the back of a car or in someone's living room.

I love her very much and I know she loves you. I trust you not to hurt her. And not to hurt Katrina either. I want her to feel the intensity of true love and I'm sure that you want the same for Katrina. If you have sex with either or both our daughters, and I expect that you will, I feel that they will learn how it feels to be truly and deeply loved. I shan't love you any less, if anything even more after you do.

I don't feel that our love is threatened by our love and passion for our daughters. I didn't feel very loved as a child, nor even as a young adult until I met Carol. I'm not quite sure why I married, except that I guess I felt the need to experience the love of a man as well as a woman. Our lust didn't last long, and our love lasted a shorter time. Ashley was conceived in a moment of never to be repeated passion in that marriage. I'm doubly blessed to have her and I'm glad that her father is no longer around, and never will be."

"Why never will be?" I asked.

"He was crushed and killed by a piece of earth moving equipment at one of his commercial developments. Even though we were no longer married at the time, he left a decent insurance settlement in Ashley's name so we were able to live a normal life while I developed my real estate skills. Does all that help you understand me?" She asked.

"It does, and I know that I love you with my whole being and do intend to spend the rest of my life with you. I am thrilled to have a second daughter. Does Ashley act like a vixen with me because she too has fallen in love with me?" I asked.

"Probably. She and I have shared physical and emotional bonds of love and affection, but I don't think she's ever had the attention of a male like she has yours. From what she has said over the last year except for her interest in men older than her, I suspect that we have the same tastes in men. I don't think you realize it but you are an extremely exciting man Scott Stuart Appleton. Sexually, intellectually, physically. I'm sure the reason Katrina has begun sharing your bed is because now that you have quit constantly working she can appreciate your sexual magnetism and is reacting to it too."

"Look at the effect you had on Carol if you think I'm overstating this. You met her on Friday and ate her on Sunday, at her request. I held her and enjoyed her breasts and her kisses, but most of her reaction was to your tongue and fingers in her pussy."

"Veronica, I couldn't ask for anything else in my life now that I have you and Ashley and the love of Katrina."

We snuggled tightly together caressing and kissing as we feel asleep in each other's arms. As sleep approached I was more in love than I had ever been in my life. Veronica was a special and rare jewel. I knew I was marrying up, way up. She was my soul mate, and I sensed I was hers. All was right with the world. I was blessed, no thrice blessed to have all three women in my life and heart.

12