Any Chance We Could Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was approaching six o'clock and the girls were making noises about being hungry. As I was about to do something about it, Ashley unzipped and unbuckled my pants and began pulling them down. She got off the couch and knelt in front of me, pushed her long hair to the side and began to slowly stroke my cock while licking her thin pinkish lips. Just as she took me into her mouth I heard Veronica and Hazel talking in the hallway. Ashley was not to be denied and she kept on sucking with her hypnotizing grey eyes locked on mine. Hazel stepped into the door first and stood open-mouthed, dropping the bag she had in her hand. Veronica was right behind her and saw that Katrina was sitting at the other end of the couch watching her green dress pictures play in slide show mode on the large TV. Veronica smiled and put her hand on Hazel's shoulder as the scene played out and I came in Ashley's mouth.

Then as my breathing slowed back to normal, Veronica asked, "Feel good, handsome."

"Oh, as good if not better than last time," I groaned.

Ashley turned and looked at both of them saying, "It's getting to be habit forming. Oh. Hi Mrs. Jacobson. Have a good shopping trip?"

Hazel didn't have the presence of mind to reply. Leaving the bag on the floor Veronica led a stunned Hazel into the kitchen. "Let's have some wine, Hazel," she suggested.

After two large mouthfuls Hazel finally spoke, "Does that happen often?"

"What? The girls pleasuring Scott, or each other, or Scott pleasuring the girls?"

"Both girls. His daughter as well?" her voice rising.

"Yes, he does. We all enjoy sex. It's fun and doesn't hurt anyone, why?"

"Remember I just told you about my upbringing and how I opened up to Emerson only after we got married. Then we kind of lost interest in sex?"

"Yes," replied Veronica.

"Well, you, you and Scott seem to have taken sexuality to a whole new level. It doesn't bother you seeing him doing that?"

"Only when I'm not participating," Veronica laughed.

"You know, you may be right. No one looked upset or injured, and you all seem happy. God knows I've seen the looks on your faces when you're all together, it's utter bliss," she sighed.

After a pause and taking a deep breath she continued, "Last night Emerson and I enjoyed some of the best sex of the last ten years. Maybe I'll have to watch and learn more from the four of you. I'm feeling better, but I can't imagine Kim and Emerson doing something like that, or even me and Kim."

I walked into the kitchen and hugged and kissed Veronica and asked Hazel, "Are you OK?"

"I am now, but it took your fiancée to talk me down. By the way, nice dick Scott," smiled Hazel.

"Scott would you like to take a few pictures of Hazel in a few of her new outfits. We talked about it on the way home and she thought it would be a nice surprise for Emerson."

"Love too, Hazel why don't you change and I'll set up some lights, the few I have left, in the living room, or would the bedroom be more appropriate?" I smiled.

"Down here, I think, the bedroom perhaps in the future. Let's go Veronica," as Hazel grabbed her hand.

"Are we in trouble, Dad?" asked Ashley.

"No, my little minx, we're not." I replied.

Ashley walked into the den and told Katrina that I had called her 'my little minx' and that we weren't in trouble. Katrina came into the kitchen and asked, "If Ashley is 'your little minx' what am I?" she asked with arms folded.

I thought for a moment and replied, "You're my kitten. Would you like it if in private I referred to you and Ashley as 'Minx' and 'Kitten'?"

"Ooh, that's sexy, I like that," smiled Katrina.

"Okay, Kitten and Minx it is," as I heard two pair of high heels on the entry way floor.

"My God, Hazel, what a wonderful change. You're stunning! You're a sensuous woman," I enthused.

"Aww, you're just saying that because I saw your dick in Ashley's mouth," Hazel demurred with slightly downcast eyes and a huge smile.

"I agree, she is very sensuous," admired Veronica.

"Kitten, would you go the den and bring in those two light sets and my camera bag. Tell Minx she can join us."

Veronica, beaming, said, "What wonderful pet names, did you think those up this afternoon?"

"Yes, just a few minutes ago. You like them?"

"Yes, very appropriate," she replied.

"You really love both those girls don't you Scott?" smiled Hazel. I nodded.

The lights and camera bag were brought in and Veronica suggested that Hazel sit on the edge of the couch cushion with her legs crossed at the ankle and her hands in her lap. I took a few pictures of a very demure, proper Hazel. Veronica then had her start to turn her legs and torso away from me and scoot slightly on the couch so her skirt would begin to ride up. I shot until the welt on her stockings began to appear. Then she had Hazel start to move her legs apart until you could see the tops of her stockings between her thighs.

"Jesus, Hazel, you are so sexy that you already have me hard," I said admiringly. I've always liked Hazel and felt comfortable around her. I thought she was beautiful inside as well as out, but I never thought of her in a possible sexual partner until that night. I think Veronica sensed my lust and desire for her. She stood out of Hazel's eyesight and winked as she gave me a broad smile.

"Stay turned away from us, and unbutton three buttons on your blouse and let Scott take a shot after each button. Sit up straight, boobs out," coached Veronica.

As each button was undone, more of her cleavage showed between the plackets and hard nipples became apparent in the satin blouse. "Now stand, hands on hips, ass toward us, turn your torso, undo one more button, nice. We can see the top of your breast and that skirt nicely shows off your ass. Those three inch heels also make your ass tighter. Now one last shot, turn sideways to us, put your foot on the cushion and raise the skirt high enough so that you're able to. Sexy, the tops of your stockings show as well as a garter clasp. Do you think that's enough?" asked Veronica. "If we keep it up either Scott or I will throw you on the couch and fuck you right here. You just look good enough to eat."

The ever reserved Minx added," I wouldn't mind a taste of you myself. Kitten smiled broadly enough to indicate that she felt the same way.

"Oh, stop," smiled Hazel, "But thanks I feel very desirable right now. Are you going to print a few of these for me to take home tonight?"

Veronica said, "Yes, if I can keep Scott's hands away from you he'll print up six or eight while we have some wine and cheese in the kitchen. Girls join us."

My elevated heart rate and I went into the den. I inserted the memory card into the laptop and downloaded the pictures. Kitten joined me as I displayed them on the large screen and helped me chose some of them. "She's very sexy looking in these. I thought she looked rather dowdy last Friday. Mom helped with that change, didn't she?"

Her hand drifted down to my hard on and she grasped it asking, "Would you like to fuck her as well as Kim? I know I would."There was no way I was going to do that to my best friend and partner.I thought

After making a few color adjustments and cropping a few, we printed seven 8 x 10s and took them into the kitchen where I opened a beer and joined the party. Hazel's tawny eyes glowed as she looked through the pictures. As her bright smile broadened widely I sensed that she was seeing herself in a new light. Hazel thanked me profusely, even kissing me as she gathered up her original clothes.

Before she exited the kitchen she hugged Veronica and said to her, "I'll call you in the morning on your cell."

When she left Minx grilled some cheese sandwiches as Kitten fixed soup. Veronica and I retired to the dining room to go over the remodel list.

The list was pretty comprehensive when we finished. The girls said that they were tired and were going to bed, so Veronica and I put everything away, did a little kitchen clean up and went upstairs to get ready for bed.

"I need to tell you about a phone call I got today," I said.

"And I need to tell you about shoe shopping today," added Veronica.

As we were undressing I noticed that Veronica didn't take off any underwear. "What happened to your panties lover? You didn't go to the dentist did you," I laughed.

"You tell me your story and I'll tell you mine," as she sat against some pillows at the headboard with her arms crossed under her bare breasts and her legs crossed Indian style.

"Remember Kim's comment yesterday about calling me? Well she did. I was sitting on the couch with my arm around Kitten and my hand inside her blouse reviewing our list for Dave Hawks. I didn't recognize the number on my cell so I was a little leery about answering, but I did. We talked about our relationship with the girls, about Kitten sleeping with me, now us, and then I asked if she felt the same attraction toward her Dad that Kitten felt towards me. She said she hadn't since high school, but she had never told him. She tried to make me believe those feelings had long past but little things she said and the tone of her voice said otherwise. Her first sexual encounter ended badly and she lost her virginity during it. She asked about sleeping with Minx as well and if we, the girls and I, had intercourse."

"At about this point I propositioned her, and she was somewhat aghast. When she asked what you would say I told her that you would love to share if it were okay with her. At that point Kitten had her hand wrapped around my cock through my pants and had lowered her head to my lap. It was becoming hard to concentrate, but I certainly peaked her interest. I'm sure she'll say something Friday night at the club because I kind of invited her to come to dinner with all of us. Kitten then unzipped me and pulled my pants down and began to lick and suck me. I quickly told Kim that the insurance adjuster would arrive shortly and I needed to gather some notes for him. No sooner had I ended the call then I came in Kitten's mouth. Kitten did ask me if I wanted to fuck Kim and I responded with 'Sure wouldn't you?"

"Tomorrow evening when she and Gwen come over she may find the courage to talk to you. So maybe a tag-team seduction could give you some different young pussy."

"Did you really proposition her?" smiled Veronica.

"Yep, for both of us," I replied.

"Handsome, you are the sexiest man I've ever known. Get my magnificent cock inside me and love me before this wet spot under me gets any bigger."

My fiancée straightened and spread her legs as she scooted down the bed. I climbed on top of her. As I looked into her captivating eyes I quickly entered her. I began to stroke in and out very slowly. She wasn't having any of that and dug her heels into my ass to pull me back in every time I pulled back. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard handsome, now!"

We made hard, grunting, noisy heated sex. Our breathing rates rapidly increased. A few minutes later, just as we both started to sweat, both of us came all too soon. I noticed Veronica looking over my shoulder as we were calming down and heard Minx ask, "God, that was loud. Was it as good for you as it was for us?"

"Join us. Finish getting undressed and climb in. We're going to talk about a wedding date and then why your mother came home from shopping without her panties," I laughed.

"Can we hear the panty story first?" grinned Kitten.

"No, wedding date first, then the bare pussy story," laughed Veronica.

"I looked at the calendar and thought we could get married next month on the 16th. We can leave for our honeymoon on Sunday, the 18th, celebrate Kitten's birthday on Monday in the Keys We'd be back on Saturday the 24th, all tanned for Thanksgiving. Does that give everyone enough time?" I asked.

"We'll miss a few classes but it's okay for me," said Katrina as Ashley nodded her agreement.

"I'll have to quit going into the office on a regular basis, but our wedding is a lot more exciting right now than office buildings," enthused Veronica.

"If it's set then, I'll call Ben and change our reservation. I guess you'll call Carol to help with the planning. Minx, why are you caressing my balls?" I laughed.

"Because they're yours and they're right next to my, no in my, hand," she smirked.

"Minx, cool it for a few minutes while I explain my lack of panties, could you?' asked Veronica.

"Yes," Ashley petulantly said, "but Katrina has to behave as well. She's got her hand inside my thighs with a finger on my clit."

"Okay, lover before this family gathering gets out of hand, let's hear your story," I asked.

"Hazel and I were trying on shoes in that small boutique shoe store next to Sak's. An older woman waited on Hazel, but a young saleswoman waited on me. She was absolutely gorgeous, long dark hair, piercing blue grey eyes, full lips, and tall with a striking figure. As I tried on shoes I noticed she seemed to be looking up my skirt. Given my proclivity for young pussy I began to slightly spread my legs to see how daring she'd become. After trying on each pair of shoes, standing up and walking around a bit, I would sit sit back down with my skirt pulled slightly further up my thighs."

"As my skirt's hemline was reaching the bottom edge of the lace on my thigh highs she became even more blatant, so I excused myself to the restroom, took my thong off and walked back out. Get on your back handsome. I want to sit on your cock while I finish telling this. Move over a bit Kitten, not too far."

As Veronica lowered herself on my cock she began to move her hips in a circular motion under the watchful eyes of our daughters. "I discreetly handed them to her and said 'For you.'"

"She seemed to catch her breath as she put them in her pants pocket. After trying on a few more pair and blatantly teasing her, I was trying on a pair of flats when I put the bottom of my foot on the chair cushion and spread my legs a bit more and I asked. 'Interested?'"

"Oh, yes, she gasped. I watched her get up to get another pair of shoes, what a nice tight ass. As she entered the storeroom she pulled the thong from her pocket and deeply inhaled."

At that point Veronica began to move a little more rapidly up and down my cock and I asked, "Are you inclined to get her into our bed. If so don't hesitate, she sounds lovely."

"Don't get too eager Scott," she groaned as she continued to make love to me. "Mmmmm, you feel so nice. She may only be into girls."

"My love, if she is only into women don't let that dissuade you. I'll respond accordingly." I smiled.


"I'm going back sometime Thursday to pick up some shoes that they had to get from the warehouse and I'll see how it goes, mmmm," said Veronica as she began slowly raising and lowering herself on my cock. "Make gentle love to me this time. I love you so much and I'm sorry about your house."

We both came again, and while Veronica was lying against me, Katrina began to lave my cock with her tongue. Between sucks she glowed, "You both taste soo good together."

Ashley asked her Mom to spread her legs a bit and began to lick her while Veronica purred against my neck. Moments later she looked at her sister with a smile, "I agree they taste great together."

Kitten asked, "Any chance we could share this shoe lady?"

"Oh, I hope so," sighed Veronica.

With my hand over their pussy and my finger against their clit I in turn kissed Minx and Kitten goodnight.

Minx admonished, "Don't be starting something you can't finish."