Any Chance We Could Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled back not wanting to unintentionally enter her, but wanting to nonetheless. I gave her some more licks and tongue pressure on her asshole, then said, "Roll over, sweetheart."

Meanwhile Ashley was still on her back but with her legs on Veronica's shoulders and getting the licking of her life. Veronica too went down to her asshole and licked and pressed her tongue against it before journeying upward to begin sucking her clit. She was caressing Ashley's legs as she did this. When she reached her clit, she moved her hand and pushed aside the blouse and began to squeeze and caress her breasts as well as teasing her hard pebble sized nipples. Minx too was sighing and moaning and moving her hips to push her pussy firmly against Veronica's mouth.

Katrina was on her back with her knees bent and I began to lightly touch her bare thigh above the stocking top and moved slowly toward her pussy. When I reached it, I ran my finger up her slit to her clit stopping short of touching it, then moved back toward her vagina and inserted a finger. "Oh, Dad, stop teasing, make me cum, please, now please!"

Veronica was using her very talented mouth on Ashley who from the volume of sighs and moans was just about there. She pushed two fingers into Ashley's vagina and put pressure on her asshole with her ring finger. As she did that she moved up to suck Ashley's breasts before passionately kissing her. Ashley had spread her legs to allow Veronica to do that but kept her knees bent and her feet on the bed.

I spread Katrina's legs and moved my mouth up to her breasts, then inserted a second finger as I began kissing her. I moved my thumb to her clit and pressed against it and began to rub it with my very wet thumb tip. She began bucking her hips to get my fingers deeper inside her and I obliged by pushing them deeper.

Almost simultaneously Ashley and Katrina both began to noisily cum, Ashley may have been just a moan earlier. I looked down upon two well satisfied girls with their faces only a foot apart with blond and brown hair enmeshed together as Ashley's left hand held Katrina's right. As they quieted down both Veronica and I stretched out and embraced our daughters. We were still for a few moments when Katrina said, "God, why didn't we start doing this right after my birthday last year?"

Ashley interjected with "Mom and I did!"

"I was working too hard. We should have, and maybe I would have met Veronica a year ago instead of a few weeks ago. But everything seems to have worked out, wouldn't you say sweetheart?" I said.

"Yes, it has," she said breathlessly.

"Who came first?" asked Katrina.

"I'm afraid Minx did. So are you ready for Veronica?" I asked.

"Of course, I love the way she loves me. Let's rest for a few moments though"

I grabbed the hand-held camera and had all three pose together, standing, sitting, caressing each other. Veronica insisted that each daughter take my cock in their mouth for more footage. When the girls were done, Ashley insisted that Veronica be recorded as doing the same.

Not long after Veronica started I was about to explode when Ashley declared, "Let's begin round two," as she moved down the bed to get her face closer to my dick.

"This isn't a contest anymore, right?" I asked.

"This is pleasure only," said Ashley as she again took my head into her mouth with her hand wrapped around my dick. She began to lave my head with her tongue as she slowly and gently moved her hand up and down my shaft.

"Ashley, can you turn and lay next to me so I can play with your legs and pussy?" I asked.

She climbed over me and lay with her bent knees above my head.

"Not bad Ashley, you didn't take your mouth off me." I grunted.

"I thought you might like that," said Ashley.

As she was sucking and bobbing on me I ran my hand up the insides of her legs. She raised one leg to invite me higher. I caressed her bare thighs with my finger tips then began to play with her very wet pussy lips. Occasionally making contact with her clit and getting a muffled moan from her dick-filled mouth. After about five minutes of this, I have no idea how I held out so long, I panted, "Now."

As I pumped into her mouth I inserted two fingers into her vagina and she began to roll her hips as she kept her mouth closed and swallowed my sperm. After I quit spurting, she raised her head and exclaimed, "I'm going to CUM, Oh, shit, move your fingers, deeper, good, ahh."

After a few quiet moments she asked, "Did I do a good job?"

"Yes." I said. "Turn around and snuggle while your Mom is busy."

She turned her back against me so I could squeeze and caress her breasts. As I watched my fiancée and daughter make love to each other in a 69 position. I mentally pinched myself to see if I were dreaming. My life had certainly become very interesting and I was surrounded by three women who loved me as passionately as I loved them. I was a most fortunate man.