Any Chance We Could Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon turned to look at Jane and asked, "Bare pussy, Mom?" She motioned with her head and eyes for her mother to look down to her left. "Seems to be a family trait," she grinned.

"It is that," remarked Veronica as Sharon moved her left hand up Veronica's inner thigh. Veronica noticed Jane's eyes become fixated first on her pussy and then upon Katrina's and then back again.She definitely is interested in playing with women. Question is, does she play with men?Veronica thought privately.

Observing her daughter's hand moving further up Veronica's leg Jane followed the urge to do the same with Katrina. Her hand moved slowly up the inside of Katrina's thigh before pausing just three inches short of the top. Jane's brown eyes looked at Katrina's smiling face. Katrina nodded and invitingly parted her thighs further. Jane's face flushed with excitement, looked down to watch her hand slide further and then dance her finger tips across the teenager's hair covered lips.

Katrina's reaction was spread her legs a bit further and scoot in her chair toward the probing fingers. "Want a taste?" asked Katrina as she moved her right hand over Jane's hand and pushed two of Jane's fingers into her opening.

Without any further encouragement Jane pushed the two fingers deeply into Katrina's vagina, and to Katrina's delight moved them around a few seconds. Katrina's hand took hold of Jane's hand. Their eyes fixed on each other's as Katrina pulled Jane's fingers out and slowly raised the moist fingers towards Jane's face in a silent invitation to suck them into her mouth. There was absolute silence as the other women watched Katrina's sexual play with Jane.

Katrina paused holding Jane's fingers three inches before Jane's eyes. Katrina smiled, "Have you ever tasted young pussy before?"

A mesmerized Jane nodded her head and whispered, "Only Sharon's." Silent communication that was occurring between them for Jane quietly added, "Besides Sharon I've only been with one other woman."

Katrina guided Jane's fingers to her mouth and just before the fingers touched Jane's lips, Katrina smiled, "You gotta love young pussy."

While still looking at Katrina Jane licked her fingers and quietly moaned. Veronica took all this in thought,Ohhh my. She's fallen under Katrina's control. If Katrina asked Jane to strip now, and make love to her, Jane might actually do it. I'm so aroused by how my daughter so smoothly and naturally read Jane and took control of the moment. I wish I had her talent.

After several licks Jane whispered, "You taste so sweet."

Katrina smiled as Jane finished licking her fingers. "Veronica says young pussy always tastes so sweet."

All were still watching this with bated breath. Sharon finally remarked, "If you play nice Mom, maybe we'll get an invitation to their playground. Scott has a most marvelous cock and Veronica loves to share."

"Yes he does," Mary Claire quickly added, "and yes she does."

Jane turned her head toward Mary Claire, "With all the young pussy in your family I doubt if he'd be interested in me."

"Why not you're about my age aren't you?" asked Veronica.

"If you're fifty-three, which I doubt, yes." She responded.

"You're my age," remarked Grace , "and I'd love to share with you."

"Don't be so provocative Jane," admonished Sharon. "You've just met these ladies."

"Yes, but looking at this sweet young lady and your description of the afternoon in bed with Veronica and Scott has me so excited. I haven't had a decent man make love to me since your father left me for that fifty-five year old slut three years ago," said Jane a bit sorrowfully.

"I agree, but all men aren't pigs. Mom, you'll find that Scott is a wonderful lover and so is Veronica. In fact until Scott, Daddy kind of set the bar," a bit wistfully remarked Sharon. A pained look flashed across Jane's face for a moment as she rememberedSharon telling her that she and her ex had had sex several times well into the divorce process. Sharon had told her after the divorce was final hoping that the news would help her move on. It instead resulted in deepening Jane's crisis that led her to conclude after some study that she was too sexually restrained and that their sex life had been boring."Shoes, ladies, that's what you came for, not sexual reminiscences, wasn't it?" asked Jane.

How quickly Jane had changed subjects didn't go unnoticed by Veronica.There are some sensitivities at play with Jane,thought Veronica.

Katrina and Ashley repeated that they needed white sling back pumps, closed toe, three and a half inch heel, some nice detailing in the leather.

Mary Claire announced that she desired a pair of red patent pumps and a pair of black patent pumps. "What heel height are you comfortable in sweetheart?" asked Veronica.

"A four inch heel makes my ass look fantastic, even more fantastic than a three inch heel."

"And Grace wants the sexiest, strappiest pair of four inch gold heels to go with her ball gown," Veronica added before looking at Grace and realizing that Grace was acquiescing to her decisions.

"Mom, you size Mary Claire and Grace. I'll take care of Ashley and Katrina. Too bad we don't have drapes. Then we could close and do some up front and personal fittings," laughed Sharon.

Jane nodded and moved to measure Mary Claire's foot first. While Mary Claire was the focus of Jane's attention, Veronica stood and looked at a shoe on a display behind Grace. As she held the shoe Veronica leaned over and with a pounding heart whispered into Grace's ear so quietly that only Grace could hear, "When Jane measures you, show your interest in her. Spread your legs and if she does not take the initiative, guide her hand under your skirt." Before she stood back up she lightly kissed and licked Grace's neck just below her ear.

Grace's pulse was racing as Jane sat before her and raised her right foot. As she scooted forward and spread her legs Grace looked at Veronica who was now standing behind and to the right of Jane. When Jane finished the measurement, Grace looked at Jane, reached for her hand and moved it up under her skirt.

Jane didn't resist has her hand was guided by Grace to her moist pussy. As Jane's fingers touched her Grace winked at Jane who then pushed two fingers into her warm vagina.

After much leg caressing and Jane's fingers again in Grace's pussy Jane and Sharon both went into the store room. Veronica sat down on one of the stools, leaned forward and asked, "Any plans for Sunday afternoon and evening?" Hearing no plans Veronica suggested that they invite Jane and Sharon over for a mid-afternoon through dinner swim and fuck session. Hearing no objections, they waited for Sharon and Jane to return. When they walked out of the storeroom they were carrying eight boxes between them.

Having seen what Grace had done, Veronica noticed that at Mary Claire's invitation Jane got a taste of her as well. As the others tried on the shoes Veronica removed a pad of paper, a pen and her cell from her purse. She excitedly wrote a note, folded it and then handed it to Grace.

Grace's eyes widened and her hand trembled slightly as she read the note. Looking up at Veronica, Veronica mouthed, "Give her the note."

When all the shoes were chosen, Veronica asked, "Would both of you like to come to my house on Sunday, about three and stay through dinner for a party that's for all of us plus Scott. Dress for the occasion is blouses or tops that accentuate one's breasts, short skirts, heels, panties are optional, and Scott has a stocking fetish. I'll provide swim wear if it stays warm. If not the girls have a king bed and I have a ten foot wide bed for later activities," smiled Veronica.

Jane and Sharon looked at each other and as one said, "Sure." By how quickly she responded and the look on her face, Veronica knew Jane was going to be an eager and willing playmate as her daughter.

After a moment Jane said, "My son is coming home from Italy Sunday evening." Pausing to look at her daughter she continued, "But we can just as well 'welcome' him home on Monday night. Don't you think sweetheart?"

"Scott's really good Mom. You'll not regret it, besides Rob will still want to sleep," replied Sharon.

After trying on a number of high heeled gold sandals there was a choice between three pairs for Grace. She was not fully settled on which pair to buy. Neither Grace nor Veronica liked the first pair. Grace liked the second and third pair. In picking up the second pair she seemed to have made her choice but put them down and picked up the other pair when a Veronica told her to choose the third pair. Without any more discussion Grace agreed and confidently took the third pair to the register. Katrina and Ashley had noticed what happened; that Veronica spoke and settled the matter in Grace's mind. Katrina and Ashley looked at each other somewhat puzzled as Sharon rung up their shoes after doing Mary Claire's.

Their puzzlement increased as the two girls watched Grace open and read a noted she had clutched in her hand. She folded the note, looked at Veronica who smiled and nodded as she signed to credit card machine for $1,970.23 for the six pairs of shoes. As Sharon handed Grace her bag, Grace thrust out her chest a little and then handed Jane the note before turning to follow the others out of the store. Katrina and Ashley paused to see Jane grin as she read the note and then pass it to her daughter.

As they walked back to the car Grace excitedly offered, "What a depraved place to buy shoes." A moment later she laughed, "I love it."

"What did the note say that you gave Jane," Ashley asked Grace.

Before Grace could respond Veronica firmly answered her daughter, "For the moment that's between Grace, Jane and I."

At that moment Jane was reading the note for the third time.

Jane, I suspect you and I are very much alike, alone yet desiring, fantasy-filled in a lonely bed, desiring a handsome experienced man with a heated rod to fill us and drive us to the heavens.

Yet with a growing curiosity and desire for the soft sumptuous feminine playground, desiring a sensuous and interested woman and also highly aroused by young hot pussy. With a madly pounding heart eagerly wanting to go much further after the first tastes yet fearful to take the plunge while hoping that someone will take my hand and make me do what I only dream of doing.

That's me, and I suspect that it's you too. I'm Veronica's and will do whatever she demands as she takes me on my sexual journey of discovery. From the way you responded to Katrina, I see that you too are willing to be led on the same journey, possibly by Katrina, possibly by another.

Jane, you excite me. I hope that you and I'll have the joy and pleasure of becoming lovers, lovers who will enjoy each other's love and tenderness while hoping that what we share could be far more than for a night.

If all goes well Sunday you and I may well awaken in the morning in the arms of our desire, Katrina and Ashley - Ashley really turns me on as much as Katrina turns you on.

Below is my cell number. Don't call me, but text me with your answer and desire. If the answer is yes, between now and then I hope that we'll then text each other back and forth our erotic thoughts, desires and dreams. Your future lover, Grace.

As she put the note down, Sharon handed her mother's cell phone to her. "Do it Mom. You know you want this, it's a dream come true."

Veronica again reached for Grace's hand as they walked through the parking lot. She squeezed Grace's hand as she quietly said, "If she says yes, you two'll have so much fun. Who knows where it'll take you." Nervously and silently Grace nodded her head.

As they arrived at Grace's three old blue Camry Veronica embraced Grace and kissed her. They ended their kiss when they heard Grace's cell sound that a text message had arrived. They both smiled at each other as they read the short, yet pregnant message, "I'm already moist at the invitation. I'll pleasantly dream tonight of us. Lustfully and lovingly, Jane."

The second the message was read Grace was kissing Veronica again and again and between kisses repeatedly enthused in a thankful tone, "Thank you" and "I'm yours." Veronica was sorry she had to disengage from Grace but she reminded her that they would have plenty of time to be together tomorrow.

As she walked to her car she noticed that Grace had put her bag and purse in the car and was standing there texting with a grin on her face. Grace's grin grew larger as she sent the message, "You beautiful sensuous woman, you have made me so happy. Thank you."

For the rest of the afternoon, Sharon kidded her mother than she had a love interest, a girlfriend at that. Jane for her part remained silent. She felt a similar thrill she experienced as a youth when she was to dive off the diving platform. She quietly wondered if the landing was going to be smooth and exhilarating, or an agonizing belly flop.

With Katrina driving, Mary Claire and Veronica sat in the back exchanging pussy caresses. Each was as wet as the other. "We need to 'lick a slit' as soon as we get home," sighed Veronica.

Remembering that Emerson was coming for dinner, Veronica had Katrina pull into the supermarket lot. With Mary Claire taking charge they shopped for a menu she had in mind for the six of them as well as items to cook for Scott and the three of them while Veronica was out of town. After arriving home, putting the groceries in the kitchen and noting the time, Veronica said, "Come on ladies, after the excitement of the afternoon I need a good licking. I'm sure all of you do as well. Sit Katrina, you too Ashley, Mary Claire and I'll have early desserts."

Ashley and Katrina raised their skirts and quickly sat on the sofa. Veronica lustfully moved between Katrina's spread thighs to bring her daughter pleasure and satisfaction. Mary Claire enthusiastically attacked Ashley. As they enjoyed the tonguing, finger fucking and caresses of Veronica and Mary Claire the two girls leaned against each other. Their faces turned to the other and between pants for air looked into the other's eyes and kissed. After fifteen minutes the two girls came pretty much together as they held hands and kissed. After calming for a few minutes, they pulled their respective lovers up, kissed them and hugged them against their still thumping breasts. After coming down for about ten minutes they switched partners.

Katrina was thoroughly enjoying Veronica and Ashley enjoying Mary Claire when they heard a car in the driveway then the front door opening and closing. In the midst of their pleasure all four lovers had forgotten for the moment that Emerson was coming home with me. We got far enough into the foyer to see the sex taking place in the den. Emerson stood there opened-mouthed as both Veronica and Mary Claire reached their peaks and began moaning and bucking their hips while the other two ladies knelt between their legs.

Almost at the same moment Mary Claire and Veronica opened their eyes. A surprised look crossed Mary Claire's face while a look of lust appeared on Veronica's. "Hi handsome. Hi Emerson," grinned Veronica between gulps for air.

At that both Katrina and Ashley raised their heads, and without so much as a twinge of embarrassment Katrina said "Just in time Dad. Any chance we could blow you before dinner?"

"You too Emerson, so you won't feel left out," chimed in Ashley.

As I walked to the couch, Emerson stayed standing but moved to the edge of the bookcase and said, "I think I need to pass ... for now. Would you mind me watching?"

Veronica stood and moved next to him putting her hand on his shoulder and said, "They don't."

I stepped out of my shoes and lowered my pants as Katrina pulled my briefs down. Ashley pulled me back onto the couch and as I landed next to her she turned, laid across my chest and began to passionately kiss me. As I was enjoying her lips and tongue and she mine, I felt Katrina take me into her mouth and begin to stroke my shaft with just the head being laved. Soon she began to take me more deeply into her mouth to the back of her throat. I wasn't too long before I began to moan. As she heard me moan again Katrina sped up her momentum. I was delighted with what was happening to my cock. It was't long before I groaned into Ashley's mouth, "Now" and began filling up Katrina's mouth.

As I was filling her she was slowly drawing back to accommodate the semen and began swallowing. She stroked me a few more times and sucked the rest of my load into her mouth. As she sat back on her heels Mary Claire knelt next to her and kissed her with her tongue in Katrina's mouth searching for a few remnants of my sperm for herself. As they broke the kiss, they both licked their lips before Katrina glowed lovingly, "I love you Dad. I love blowing you, I love your taste."

Ashley had set the handheld camcorder on the bookshelf before they began the earlier feasting and it was recording over Emerson's shoulder the whole time. It was also recording audio of Veronica and Emerson's conversation. "Like it?" she asked when Katrina took me into her mouth.

"God, yes," he replied.

"Does it make you think of Kim sucking you?" Veronica asked leaning her breast against Emerson's arm.

"More Hazel then Kim. I'd love for her to blow me," he replied without taking his eyes off the scene before him. "Do the girls pleasure Scott like this often?"

"Yes, as often as they want." Veronica replied.

"You don't care?" he asked.

"Heavens no, they pleasure both of us and we them. It's fun sex, and we all love sex," replied Veronica. As she said that she put her hand on top of Emerson's very obvious erection and drew her nails up the length of his shaft through his grey suit pants. "Watching this turns you on does it?"

"How could it not, especially with your tit against my arm," he replied.

"Do you like watching? Would you like to watch me and Scott fuck, or Scott and Mary Claire fuck?" Emerson groaned as he nodded his head. "Or how about Hazel getting fucked by another man, or by me?" Veronica asked inches from his ear.

"Yes," he replied. "Especially Hazel. I'd like to watch Scott make love to her. Maybe some of her inhibitions would break down for him. They aren't for me. Could you talk to her sometime ... soon. I don't want to be unfaithful to her but I'm afraid if she doesn't loosen up I'll take Ashley up on her next offer, if you wouldn't mind, that is." He replied.

"If Ashley asks, neither of us minds. She's very good for a teenager. God, I love young pussy!" Veronica exclaimed and Emerson turned to look at her with raised eyebrows. "That's right, I've frequently had the pleasure of enjoying all my daughters."

After letting that news take hold Veronica continued, "Visualize this scene. Scott and Hazel are cuddled together not unlike Ashley and Scott are now. You walk into the room and are temporarily speechless and I come in right behind you, put my tits against your back and my mouth at your ear, I ask 'would you like to watch them fuck?' You respond, 'yes' and from behind you I unzip your fly and pull your hard cock out and you begin to slowly and gently stroke it saying, 'undress her Scott'. As soon as she has shed her skirt, blouse and bra leaving her just in her panties, hose, heels and a garter belt, she begins to help Scott take off his shirt, pants and underwear. Hazel stands, faces you, slowly pulls down her g-string revealing all of her hairy pussy, puts her finger in her slit, moistens it and puts in her mouth, and says, 'I'm going to fuck him now.' You reply, 'yes, oh God, yes Hazel, fuck him now.' She straddles him while facing you and lowers herself onto his cock, slowly, and you move to sit on the coffee table in front of her. You watch the woman you love, the woman who has never had any other cock but yours move up and down on Scott. Your eyes take in how her wet pussy has parted and is grasping his shaft as she slides him up and down inside her. As she begins to bounce up and down, and her breaths become more erratic, you stroke yourself hard, faster. Hazel's face is aglow with joy. As she looks into your face and smiles she cums loudly, and almost immediately you cum, squirting onto her chest and where they are joined. She smiles at you, quietly tells you 'I love you', leans back against Scott and turns her head to give him a long passionate kiss thanking him for allowing her to ride him. As they kiss you lean forward to fondle and suck her magnificent tits."