Any Chance We Could Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scott how in the world can you function when they're all home at the same time?" asked Dave.

"It's a tough job but I manage," I laughed. I noticed Alyssa fight a smile as Dave asked his question and a short little one formed as I replied.

As Alyssa finished her notes and was closing her laptop, Dave handed her a copy of the blueprints and promised he'd deliver a revised set as soon as they were available, possibly as early as the Thursday afternoon. We set the next meeting for Saturday morning at ten-thirty. Veronica escorted Alyssa to the front door and invited the title rep into the dining room. As they walked by the front door, the bell rang announcing the arrival of the notary.

June opened her briefcase and laid out an array of documents including copies of the contract that we originally had signed as well as the two change orders. After running through all the papers for almost forty-five minutes making sure our understanding of the disbursement process agreed with the contract and that Dave was comfortable with the reimbursement procedures, we all signed under the watchful eye of the Notary. I promised to have the account funded with one million dollars before noon. After giving both Dave and I executed copies, and keeping one for herself, she gathered her copies, thanked us for the business and they both left.

Veronica stood before Dave did and bent to pick up a cup from the dining table which afforded him another lingering look at her. I almost laughed aloud when she did. She was so obvious in her flirting. Dave looked at me with a smile on his face. He was clearly enjoying her flirting and he knew I didn't mind her doing it or him flirting back with his looks and comments.

Dave left a few minutes later but not before going into the basement with me to discuss the possible size and location of the wine cellar. As we stood at the front door he asked if he could dump and spread two truckloads of gravel near the garage, bring a couple of PODS on site and have a couple of men come and load them with the garage contents and then on Thursday have a couple of 40 yard containers parked to hold the debris from the garage when it was torn down on Monday.

"Not a problem," I replied, "as long as we have access to the front door. Starting Sunday night we'll park the cars on the edge of the front lawn."

After Dave left Mary Claire came in to get the tray and coffee cups and remarked, "Are Dave and Alyssa related? They have very similar noses and eyes. And the shape of her chin is much like his too."

"I noticed that and their laughs too," replied Veronica, "but I don't think she's from around here. she mentioned earlier that her home is in Florida."

"Handsome, do you think he noticed that I didn't have a bra on?" she asked demurely.

"Gee, I don't know. Mary Claire what do you think?" I asked grinning.

"You didn't have a bra on Veronica? I guess I didn't notice," smirked Mary Claire.

"Honey, you didn't think the neon sign around your neck was enough?" I laughed. "You know the one that was flashing 'bare tits inside'."

"Oh stop," Veronica replied. "I guess my try for 'subtle' didn't work."

I laughed loudly before offering, "You were far from being subtle."

I walked to a red faced Veronica, spun her around with her back to me, raised her top and grasped those perfect mature breasts as Mary Claire looked on. I kissed her neck and then her lips as she leaned back and turned her head. I told her how much I loved her and said I'll be counting the minutes until she returned late Friday afternoon.

I picked up my brown leather brief case and walked towards the garage door. "Call me tonight let me know who your 'fuck buddy' for tonight is. I love you Scott," cooed Veronica.

"You really do have beautiful breasts," remarked Mary Claire once Scott closed the door.

Mary Claire followed Veronica went upstairs where she sat on the edge of the bed. She watched Veronica dress in a sheer gray bra and thong, gray lace top thigh highs, gray leather 3 ½ heel sling-back pumps, a maroon satin blouse and a black knee length slightly flared skirt with maroon pin stripes. "You look good enough to eat," remarked Mary Claire while watching Veronica turn before the floor length mirror.

"And if we had the time you know I'd let you," replied Veronica as she reached for her purse.

They carried Veronica's suitcase and both bagged dresses downstairs, laid them over the back of the couch and Veronica pulled out a fall-weight dress coat from the entryway closet. While waiting for Grace Mary Claire finished cleaning up the kitchen and as she was placing the last items in the dishwasher when Grace rang the bell.

Since Veronica had gone back upstairs to get a necklace she'd forgotten to pack Mary Claire welcomed Grace. Grace was no further than two steps inside the foyer when Mary Claire wrapped her arms around her and gave the recent arrival a prolonged open-mouthed kiss. After returning the affection, they both leaned back a bit and Grace asked, "What was that about?"

"You're a beautiful woman and I've wanted to kiss you since I first met you," smiled Mary Claire.

"How sweet," replied Grace.

Mary Claire looked at Grace and enthused, "I love your outfit. It delightfully flatters you."

As she descended the stairs Veronica noticed Grace was attired in a knee length dark blue flared skirt, tan hose, bone colored pumps, a bone colored silk blouse and a suit jacket that matched the skirt. Hearing her young friend's comment jointed the compliment by adding, "I agree. That ensemble clearly agrees with you." After a welcome hug she asked, "Are we ready?"

##

As soon as I got to the office I called Dick at the bank to arrange a transfer of funds to the title company. As I gathered my files and folio for the meeting I called Carol from my cell. "Hi, Carol, Scott. … I'm well and you? … I understand we have a date for Thursday. … No she usually doesn't, but she did this time. … Is Erin coming with you? … Good, I'll make reservations for the three of us at Tony's. Where should I pick you up?"

Carol answered, "We'll both come to your house, we can change into 'date' clothes there. … Of course you can help, … and we'll also bring clothes to wear to work on Friday. Thanks Scott, see you about five-thirty or six, love you."

I still had six minutes before my meeting so I called my friend at the Washington University Art School. His department's secretary took my name and number and assured me that he would try to return my call this afternoon. I also jotted a note on a sticky to call Tony's.

##

Mary Claire gathered the bagged dresses and Veronica rolled her suitcase and a smaller bag to the car. As they were loading it in the back Grace brought two suitcases from her car and gave Mary Claire her car keys. With an air of excitement they were off to the airport with Mary Claire driving. Veronica sat in front and turned sideways in the seat to converse with Grace and purposefully gave Mary Claire a twenty minute look at her thong covered pussy, and Grace kept her knees apart to afford Veronica the sight of her G-string.

As they drove, Veronica told Grace all that Mary Claire had been doing around the house and that she had fallen in love with Mary Claire's culinary talents. Grace noted, "Veronica, it almost sounds like Mary Claire has become your house maid."

"I wouldn't call her that," she smiled at Mary Claire, "but she's been a welcome godsend over the last few days." As they turned the corner and with the entrance gate a short distance away my fiancée asked, "Is there anything I can bring back for you?"

In a teasing tone Mary Claire replied, "Hmmmm, what about two or three French Maid outfits?" Veronica and Grace looked at each other and laughed as they both shook their heads.

After checking at the desk in the terminal, the woman at the desk paged the crew who had parked the Dessault Falcon on the apron just outside the door. After introducing themselves the pilots carried the luggage and the dresses to the aircraft, stowed the suitcases in the rear fuselage and hung the bagged dresses in hang-up closet near the head. Just as they were boarding Veronica received a cell phone call from Hazel. They talked briefly. Hearing Veronica apologizing for having to cut the call short because they were just boarding, the pilot said that the aircraft was equipped to handle in-flight cell calls and was WiFi equipped. With that information Veronica promised to call her back as soon as they reached cruising altitude The pilots explained where refreshments, pillows, blankets and lap top connections were located. The First Officer explained that other than making trips to the head or getting coffee or bottled water they would be leaving them alone. Even then they would be buzz them on the intercom before they entered the cabin. With explanations over the crew retired to the cockpit to run through their departure checklists.

After receiving their clearance the First Officer got on the intercom and gave the safety briefing, the route and duration of the flight and pointed out that when the seat belt light was off they could change seats. While he was making this announcement the pilot began to taxi to the hold area off the runway. Given the light traffic they were immediately cleared for takeoff and were given their initial altitude and heading. Veronica was amazed by how quickly the Flacon reached cruising altitude. Maybe it was the light load that allowed them to ascend so quickly she mused privately.

Grace and Veronica had seated themselves in the only pair of adjacent seats on the aircraft. Once the plane leveled off they disengaged their hands. Then as soon as the seatbelt sign turned off Grace stood to find some wine, cheese and crackers for the both of them. While drinking the wine and enjoying the cheese they mutually allowed the others hand to casually caress and enjoy the other's thighs.

They talked about what the plans were in San Francisco, about Grace's new position, and about the renovations that were going to be made on Veronica's house during the honeymoon.

Then as they enjoyed some delightful sandwiches, a macaroni salad and wine Grace explained in a bit more detail why she was unable to stay over until Saturday, and Veronica offered to get involved with the next 'class' of kids if there was one. Seeing the circular fields of western Kansas Veronica noticed to her embarrassment that they had been at cruising altitude for over an hour and she had yet to call Hazel.

##

Mary Claire was greeted by her mother at the door and was immediately questioned about the strange car she was driving but didn't respond. "I realized yesterday between Oklahoma City and Kansas City that I miss you, Mary Claire, a lot," said Corinne kissing and hugging her daughter.

With a surprised look on her face, Mary Claire returned the hug and the kiss, and asked "Why all of a sudden?" As they walked into the living room Mary Claire continued, "You've been traveling a lot for the last year and you barely acknowledge my presence when you're home. Even before all your traveling, you were rarely home because you were in meetings of one type or another. I know that both you and Dad are having affairs and that you both seem to have pretty much forgotten about me."

"I know your Dad is fucking two or three women, one about your age and two in their mid-thirties. To my knowledge he's been fucking around for at least three and half years, and probably much longer than that," responded Corinne. She sighed, "At first I was angry and confronted him. He promised to not do so again, but a year later I learned otherwise."

"It 's been longer than five years. When I was a freshman a friend of mine said Dad was fucking her mother and had been doing so for months. I didn't believe her, but later learned she was right," Mary Claire said as she took hold of her mother's hand as they sat turned towards each other on the couch. "And for the last year I've suspected that you too have been having an affair," sternly said Mary Claire.

"I wish," her mother sighed. "Occasionally there's a sales or administrative intern traveling with me. While the intern usually is a woman, there have been several men too. No matter how I dressed or flirted with them, none of the men made a pass at me. I guess I'm not interesting enough for them to even make a pass."

"Have you done anything with the women?" her daughter asked without sounding too excited.

Corrine's voice became quieter but she still looked at her daughter as she replied, "I wouldn't mind trying a woman. I've wondered from time to time what it'd be like. With the female interns I've flirted and dressed for them, but again nothing's happened."

Mary Claire could tell her mother was hurting even before the tears started to form in her eyes. With a cracking voice and as the tears started to flow, Corinne cried, "It's hard to admit to yourself that your husband no longer touches you because he's no longer interested in you or no longer loves you and that any love you had for him has long vanished. It's even harder to admit to yourself after throwing yourself almost in a wonton fashion at both men and women with no results that you are old and unattractive."

Connie wiped her face and smiled, "This last trip I was alone and suddenly realized that I had missed the last year of my daughter's life. It's time to make changes in my life. I don't know if I'm going to divorce your father or not, but I do know I'd like to spend more time with you when I'm home. Perhaps you'd even like to travel with me." Corinne asked hopefully.

"Mom, over the last week my life has changed. I've been spending a lot of time at Ashley Bryce's with Katrina Appleton and her dad, Scott. Veronica and Scott are getting married in about two weeks and they are totally renovating their house."

Tears again started to flow, "Are you telling me that it's too late for us and that you want to live with the Appletons?"

Mary Claire hugged her mother tightly against her. "Mom, that's not what I'm saying. It's not too late for us. I love you and yes I want us to become closer. We had so much fun together before your last two promotions. I could never ask you to give up your career. I'm proud of what you've achieved. Between all your travels and being neglected by Dad, and me feeling short-changed on attention, we got out of balance. I think with some time and help we can find that balance again."

Corinne nodded her head in agreement as they looked into each other's tear-stained faces, "So what do we do now."

Taking a deep breath, Mary Claire replied, "Let's start with me telling you that I'm a woman now. I gave up my virginity Sunday night and I feel recharged and have started to look for some new directions in my life. I messed up badly in high school when I ignored my studies and are you ready for this," when her mother nodded she continued, "several times I intentionally screwed up on some exams. On three exams in my junior year, Algebra, History and English, I only answered enough questions to ensure I'd pass."

"Ohhh Mary Claire," Corinne sincerely cried. "One day I hope you'll be able to forgive me for being so blind."

With a quivering lip, Mary Claire responded, "Mom, I love you very much and I do forgive you. I was the one who screwed up, but I'm happy to say that there is some hope. Scott and Veronica were looking through a couple of my sketch books and Scott said he was going to put me in touch with someone at the WU art school. Travel with you? Sure, maybe we can travel and reconnect, but I'll only travel when it doesn't interfere with my art education if it that happens. It'll take some time to get things back together in my life and I have to remain focused," explained Mary Claire.

"If only your grandmother could hear you. She'd say it's good to see that the Pitt blood is running strong in your veins. Come let's sit in the kitchen I made some sandwiches and iced tea, or would you prefer coffee?" asked Corinne.

"Tea will be fine. You're awfully nicely dressed for having just gotten off the road," remarked Mary Claire.

"I showered and changed, I wanted to look nice," replied Corinne.

Mary Claire looked at her mother and noticed that she seemed to look a bit younger than her age. Her auburn hair was flipped and rested lightly on her shoulders, her bright hazel eyes were tastefully made up, her shell top nicely accentuated her small C cup breasts. She had the nicely rounded hips and ass befitting a mother and with the heels she had on she was nearly Mary Claire's height who was wearing flats.

"Mom, Dad is a fool! You're a beautiful, vivacious, full-figured woman. And as for the interns, most of them were likely tempted but given their youth and your position, they were probably too frightened to make the first move in case they were wrong in reading your signals. After all weren't not about to take any other steps out of fear of being wrong and the repercussions of a sexual harassment complaint?"

Her mother nodded, "You're right about fear of a complaint. I never thought that they may have similar issues."

"You're gorgeous. I only hope to look like you in fifteen let alone twenty-five years. Your curves are smooth and full."

A blushing Corinne changed topics, "Whose car are you driving?"

"It's Veronica's I took her and a friend to the airport for a flight to San Francisco where they're attending a charity gala Thursday night."

"A man friend?"

"No, a female friend. Scott's in a very involved business negotiation and his long time AA is going to represent the company and Veronica is going with her."

"Hmm," replied Corinne chewing a bite of her sandwich. "So who did you give your virginity to, some young stud you're dating?"

Watching her mother's face she smiled, "No, Mom, I don't date young studs, but I guess you haven't noticed. Sorry that was an inappropriate dig." When her mother gestured not to be concerned, Mary Claire continued, "I slept with Scott Sunday night and I asked him to make love me."

Corinne dropped her sandwich which hit a fork which fell off the table clattering to the floor. "Does Veronica know?" she asked in a rising voice.

"Sure, she was in bed with us. So were Ashley and Katrina. In fact in the afternoon, there were seven of us in their bed, all topless," smirked Mary Claire.

"Let me understand this. You've been sleeping with both Scott and Veronica?" Corinne's voice rising in pitch and volume.

Not caring whether the change in her mother's voice was due to alarm or something else. "Yes, I have," replied Mary Claire matter-of-factly as she took a sip of her tea.

"Damn," said Corinne slapping her hand down on the table. "One of my teenage fantasies was to be loved and fucked by an older man and to try loving a woman. I'd like to meet Scott and Veronica. Do you think I can meet them?"

"I'm going back later this afternoon to fix dinner for myself, Katrina, Ashley and Scott. I was planning on sleeping with him tonight. Want to go with me?" asked Mary Claire.

"What will Veronica think?" asked Corinne.

"She's probably beginning to seduce Grace, her traveling companion, now. She shares her women with him and as long as she knows who he's sleeping with she's cool with it," replied Mary Claire.

"What do you mean she shares her women?"

"She's bi, the same as me, Mom. Or as she jokes, 'I love my man's cock and anything into which his cock goes.' She loves teenage pussy and is more than willing to share with her man. They have no secrets and they have no jealousy. It's really wonderful to be in their aura of love, acceptance and understanding," answered Mary Claire.

"You mentioned that there were seven in the bed. Does that mean that he, they, sleep with their daughters as well."