Any Chance We Could Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So will Kim and Gwen," interjected Emerson.

"Really, does Hazel know that?" I asked.

"She's inviting them this morning," Emerson smiled. "Can I ask you something?"

"You've never held back in the past, why ask now?" I responded.

"Well, its personal. Did you sleep with those two women, Carol and Erin, last night?"

"Carol yes. She spent the night in my bed. Erin spent the night with Mary Claire, Ashley and Katrina. I've slept with Erin, just not last night. In fact I fucked Carol again before our shower this morning and Mary Claire at her request in the kitchen before I came here and I assume you're using 'sleep' for 'fuck'?" I laughed.

A somewhat sheepish Emerson replied, "Ah, yes, sorry I was trying to be circumspect. My real question is how do you manage to keep that 'harem' I see every time I'm at your house, satisfied?"

"You mean physically or psychologically. Physically, I take a daily Cialis. Psychologically, I love them all. I really really love women and treat everyone of them with the utmost respect and reverence. When I make love to them it's all about them. When I compliment them it's about them, when I touch them it's about them. My reward is to be accepted by them. If we have a disagreement, we don't part until it's been resolved. There's no jealousy in my household. Evidently all the women are bi-sexual and have no problem sharing their women with me, nor would I with them or making love to each other if I'm with someone."

"Wait, Veronica and your daughter too?" interrupted an astonished Emerson.

"Veronica, Katrina, Ashley, Mary Claire, Cindy, Carol, Erin. Yes." I replied. Mary Claire's mother and Kim too I thought to myself.

"Hmmm, that's almost too much information. One last question, you don't have to answer but it's a comment that Veronica made that evening I had dinner at your house. Have you made love to Katrina?"

"Without penetration yes, same for Ashley. I suspect that full intercourse is in our future though."

"God, that's arousing." Emerson shook his head.

"So ... you've thought about Kim, then?" I asked.

"Kind of," back to another sheepish look.

"Have you asked her.? Have you given her any hints that you'd like too? Has she given you any indication? Have you talked to Hazel about it?" I asked.

"No, dammit I haven't." he responded. "Even with her new playful spirit there's no way I could even tell Hazel such a fantasy. I'd be sleeping on the couch for a month or more. I also doubt that Kim has ever had such an idea pop into her head."

"Tonight make sure you dance with her, you'll know if she's thought about it," I suggested. I knew damn well she had and the night she'd spent in our bed was wonderful.

Cheryl interrupted on the intercom reminding Emerson that he had a appointment waiting for him downstairs. "If we don't talk before tonight, congratulations on being a 'newlywed '. Certainly clears out a lot of brain fog doesn't it?" I smiled as I stood and patted him on the shoulder on my way back to my office.

"Veronica's on your private line," smiled Cheryl as I walked into my office.

"Thanks," I replied. I looked at my desk clock and noticed it was ten-thirty which would make it eight-thirty for the love of my life.

"Hi, lover, how was your night with three new women?" I asked.

"Satisfying, exhausting, erotic, wonderful. But I missed your cock. I've offered to drop Felicity and Edith in Jeff City since their departing flight is running about eight hours later than ours. We're going to try to leave a bit earlier so I'll be in your arms about fourish. I'll call you as we leave Jeff. And your date last night?"

"Carol's a fantastic lover, but she said a couple of things last night and this morning that I need to talk to you about." I said.

"Like how much she loves you. How she wants to be a part of our marriage, how she wants to be my wife. That sort of thing," laughed Veronica.

"Why are you laughing, she's dead serious," I replied to her laughter.

"I know she is, handsome. Don't you think you could handle having two wives? It's been a running conversation between the two of us since she met you. Are you sure you aren't seeing her without me knowing about it?" still laughing.

"No, you know who I see." I defensively replied.

"We'll talk about it when I get home. You do love her though don't you?" she chided me.

"You know I do, but I don't know how to respond to her when she says something like that to me. Especially if you're not with me," I explained.

"It's alright handsome, Carol 's just being Carol. We can discuss a solution I've been thinking about this evening, or tomorrow or the next time the three of us are together, okay?" she softly replied.

"I'm having lunch shortly with Cheryl Babcock. She's the woman who answered the phone. Her husband is being an unfaithful ass. Her daughter and Katrina have known each other since pre-school. Do you mind if I invite her and her daughter, Beth, over tomorrow afternoon to visit and for dinner? It's supposed to continue to be unseasonably warm." I asked

"I don't mind a bit, I look forward to meeting more of your past. I'd best run and get in the shower, I smell like pussy juice. Not that I mind, ... but. I love you and I'm glad that we'll be back together this evening . Bye, handsome." She said with a lilt in her voice.

"I love you too," I told her as I hung up. So she knows all about Carol apparently being in love with both of us. What could be a better dream than to be married to a blonde and a redhead at the same time? I asked myself. But seriously, that would never happen. Beside there's another woman with whom I could readily fall in love with if I don't watch myself.

I moved some papers around on my desk, signed several letters and documents and solved a few problems. About fifteen minutes before noon I went to Grace's desk and asked Cheryl if she was ready to leave.

As we left the building it was warm and breezy. Cheryl was wearing a print wrap skirt and a light tan blouse with camel colored high heels and tan hose. As we walked the breeze would occasionally blow her skirt apart a bit. I suggested that we get some subs and eat in the nearby park. We chatted on the way to the sub shop and took our sandwiches, drinks and salads to a picnic table. Cheryl sat on the bench and I straddled it facing her. We talked about her marital problems and how Beth was doing at college. I asked if she and Beth would like to come to our house tomorrow, to visit and meet the rest of my family and importantly Veronica. Just as she was saying 'yes' an errant gust of wind blew under the table and blew the top front of her skirt all the way open.

"Goodness, I hope you got a good look," she remarked as she pulled it back over.

"Cheryl, I've always admired your legs, have since I first met you at a pre-school picnic." I smiled.

I was telling her about the pending sale and assured her that her job was probably 98% safe. We were talking about her staffing when another breeze lifted her skirt again. Since we were in a setting with bushes on two sides, she asked with a demure look, "If you like, I'll leave it where it is unless someone comes.". She then turned toward me and put the side of one bent leg on the bench and left the other foot on the ground . "I'm glad you like to look, it's been a long time since anyone's been interested," she sighed.

"I do like garter stockings. Seems like all the women in my house do too. You do know I can see your panties?" I asked with a big grin.

"I hope so and I'm glad you're looking. This is fun," Cheryl giggled. "But do look at my eyes from time to time to keep up appearances."

We chatted for another thirty minutes or so talking about Katrina and Beth and briefly about Marty. I told her that since meeting Veronica that Katrina lived full time with us and that Marty had just suffered a breakup with a man she was engaged to. Cheryl told me that she saw Marty occasionally around town as she was shopping, but never socially. "We need to get back. It's been enjoyable talking to you Scott and I'm looking forward to tomorrow," she said as she pulled both sides of her skirt together and lifted her other leg over the bench to stand.

"Do you always do that so slowly,?" I asked smiling.

"Only if I know someone's enjoying it," she grinned.

She put her hand though my arm after we disposed of our trash and walked back to the office. There were four messages in reception that Cheryl picked up as we went up to my office together. Cheryl looked through the messages, gave one to me and said, "I'll take care of these."

I walked into Emerson's office in response to his message. "We're back on track, 85/15 split, we'll pay the bonuses pre-closing , 265 mil buy out, close on the 31st, funds transferred on Tuesday if we get them a signed contract this afternoon."

"Let's do it. I have checking account numbers for Katrina and myself, I'll get Marty's and I assume you'll handle Kim's. Do you want me to call Isador's widow, Clairise, is it?

"I have some of the information too but I'll have Cheryl verify what we have and get what's missing," Emerson smiled.

"I guess we'll want to open new brokerage accounts, why not Edward Jones? There's a noffice just down the street. I'll send Cheryl down to get applications and transfer forms and we can have the shares wired there on Wednesday morning. For almost 40 mil in new business, hell, I'll have Cheryl call and have the broker bring the forms to us."

"Do you know off the top of your head who owns what," Emerson asked.

"Well starting with the initial 50.5% for you and 49.5% for me, less the 5.5% we each gave Isador for his 10 million in 1993. I've given 6% to Katrina, and Marty still holds 3.25%. I assume you've given 6% each to Kim and Hazel?"

"Yeah, that sounds right," he replied opening an Excel sheet on his computer. "So, starting with 265 mil times 85% that's 225 mil in cash and 40 mil in stock. The kids and Hazel will get 13 mil in cash and 2 mil in their brokerage accounts. Marty will get 7 mil. You'll get 92 mil total and I'll get 87 mil. Not bad for 20 plus years of work, eh, partner?"

"Not bad at all, cheers to us and the staff we've built. I'm looking forward to becoming a full-time husband and father to my brood," I said.

"You mean your rapidly growing harem, don't you? Every time I come to your house there's somebody new, ... beautiful and new, you're fucking," grinned Emerson.

"Aww, I told you this morning there aren't that many. My daughters, plus Mary Claire who seems to be there most of the time and Cindy who works double shifts and has an apartment, that's only four," I smiled.

"What about the woman and the young lady we had dinner with last night?" asked Emerson

"Carol is Veronica's oldest friend and Erin is her niece, they don't live with us," although I sense Carol would like to, "so don't count them. Or Kim either, I thought.

"Well, that's not as many as I thought, but you seem to have an active sex life, if you don't mind me saying," he replied. "And it's still a harem."

"I owe it all to Veronica, she loves young pussy, actually any pussy, and she shares with me," I said matter-of-factly.

"Wow, she lets you fuck whomever you want?" asked Emerson wide-eyed.

"Pretty much, as long as she participates or approves," I replied. "I assume that Hazel isn't so free with you."

"She did mention during the heat of passion last night that she wouldn't mind you and Veronica watching us make love. I suspect it was more a fantasy and bedroom talk than her expressing what she would like to do for real. Maybe someday in the future it could happen and maybe some day she wouldn't mind watching me fuck someone else. As I mentioned a few months ago when we were at the convention in Indianapolis I would really love to see someone else fuck her," he said.

"Whoa, if any of that happened it would be a sea-change would it not? It sounds like there's already been a big change," I observed.

"Apparently between Veronica and this Reverend Evie, her sexuality has been awakened and she's inclined to be a bit less stuffy."

"More than a bit, I'd say. Hopefully it'll continue. Maybe the statement about being watched is something she'd really like to do."

"Maybe someday when your 'brood' is enjoying themselves we could 'drop by' and she could see what sexually freedom is," remarked Emerson.

"Keep your cell nearby and I'll let you know, and you could 'accidentally' arrive for a show" I winked.

"Back to the sale, want to have the shareholder's meeting at the club on the 31st?"

"Sure." Emerson replied.

"I'll get Cheryl working on it. Will we see all of you tonight?" I asked walking out the door.

"Hazel 's told me she called Kim ... and Gwen, and they've said they'll be there," he broadly smiled.

As I stood to leave his office Emerson mentioned that we should immediately sell the short positions we'd taken on various stocks. Across the five different firms we'd already made a nice profit and while we expected it to increase, with the sale of the firm it would be best for us to sell all our leveraged positions. As I thought about it walking towards Cheryl I knew that each of us was taking a high seven figure profit, and that wasn't hard to swallow.

"Cheryl, come in please, bring a notepad, I'll need you to set up a meeting," I said as I approached her desk.

I sat in a guest chair and she sat in the other one facing me. She very slowly and with a great deal of exaggeration crossed one leg over the other, held the pad in her lap and said "Shoot."

"You really do have nice, ... very nice legs Cheryl, but as much as I enjoy looking I need you to do several things . First, book a private dining room at the Meadowlake club for Wednesday at ten and tell them we'll be serving open menu lunch at about 11:30 We'll need seating at a horseshoe table arrangement for 16. Second, look for Marty's checking account number in the contacts book in Grace's drawer. It should still be in there from when I used to wire her money. Then call Clairise Hoffman and get the same thing. If Clairise needs a ride Wednesday can you pick her up? You're more than welcome to stay for the meeting and lunch. Tell them Clairise that an Edward Jones broker, get a name, will be coming around on Monday to get information to open a brokerage account. Then call Marty and tell her the same thing. You can tell them that the company has been sold and will close Wednesday morning.

Then, call the Edward Jones office down the street and tell them that we'll need them to open seven brokerage accounts worth about 40 million total. I'm sure that someone will want to come up here as soon as the market closes today to get the list of names and addresses. Oh, and confirm my club reservation for this evening. Do you always cross your legs that often?"

"Only when I know it'll be enjoyed," winked Cheryl.

"Too bad there isn't a breeze in here," I replied.

"There is," she said as she flipped both sides of the skirt open and spread her legs. Since she was sitting with her back to the door she didn't seem to be in any hurry to put her knees together and cover her legs.

"Thanks for that Cheryl, much enjoyed and appreciated," I smiled as I stood. She also stood and the skirt fell back into place and I watched her nice ass move as she walked out of the office. I hope she and Veronica hit it off tomorrow, for a bunch of reasons, I sighed.

My cell rang as I was contemplating Cheryl's backside, it was Veronica. "Hi handsome, we're about to take off from Jefferson City so we'll be there real soon. We had a nice tailwind so we're running early."

"Yes you are, I'll leave right now, pick up the girls and have my arms around you as soon as you get off the plane, I love you."

As I hurried out the door I asked Cheryl to call my house and tell my daughters that I was on my way. I told her to call me if they weren't there so I could go directly to Spirit.

Shortly after getting in my car, I'd thought to bring Veronica's today, my cell rang, it was Cheryl, "No one's at home, I called Katrina's cell and she, Ashley and Mary Claire are shopping because they didn't expect Veronica until five or later. She said they'd meet both of you at home and not to stop for them."

"Thanks for doing that Cheryl," I said ending the call.

I parked at the terminal. Just as I got to the desk to ask about their arrival, I saw a Citation taxi up and stop. The airdoor lowered as the ground crew chocked the wheels and rolled out a red carpet. Veronica was the first off, with Grace right behind her. As they walked in Veronica flew into my arms and we passionately kissed. As she dropped her arms, Grace embraced me next and we lightly kissed.

"Where are the girls?" Veronica asked.

"You're a whole lot earlier than we thought you'd be, they're shopping and'll see you at home. You look beautiful and I've missed you terribly, and it was only two days. Are those your bags they're bringing?" I asked.

The dolly held two suitcases, two soft-sided bags, two long hanging bags, and more than a dozen smaller hanging bags, boxes and shopping bags.

"Yeah, we did a 'little' shopping. The pilot started kidding us that we were going to be overweight with two additional passengers and all the shopping bags. It didn't all fit in the luggage compartment, so some of it rode with us in the empty seats. I know you'll like everything I bought," she excitedly said.

The woman at the desk asked where I parked and then directed one of the linemen to push the dolly around the terminal and into the lot. We met him in front and directed him to the car. After loading everything it was lucky that the girls hadn't come, we'd have probably needed to tie one to the top to make it home in one trip.

"The sale is going through, we'll close and have a stockholders meeting on the 31st," I told them as I was loading bags.

"When did you find out," asked Veronica.

"At about two o'clock," I replied.

They chatted about the trip as Veronica wedged herself against me wrapping one arm across my chest. God, it felt good and so natural to have her against me.

"Missed me, huh," she asked as she dropped her hand to my rampant erection and gently squeezed.

"Yeah, what a surprise," I replied with a grin as she returned her arm to my chest.

"Can we make love as soon as we get home?" she purred.

"Oh, I thought you might want to wait until tonight after we got home from the club," I grinned.

"Yeah, I'll bet you thought that," as she leaned away from me and lightly punched my arm.

"Getting you between her legs is all she's talked about since we got up this morning," laughed Grace.

"Yeah, well you and Edith certainly seemed to be hitting it off on the way home, I'm surprised you heard anything I said since you joined us this morning," Veronica retorted.

"Scott, despite Felicity's attentions, she did only talk about you. Disgusting," laughed Grace.

The back and forth between the two continued and I got to hear a little about the 'sting' that my fiancée and Felicity had put together with the promise of the hallway video on a DVD coming next week.

All three of the girl's cars were parked in the driveway as I pulled up to the front door.

"Will you come in for a drink Grace?" asked Veronica.

"Thanks, but I'm exhausted. I need to get home and get to bed early if I'm to be of much use to those kids tomorrow. We're supposed to start at eight o'clock and it's a half hour drive to get to the high school," sighed Grace.

The girls came rushing out to welcome them home and with Veronica's direction got the bags and luggage sorted out and got Grace's stuff into her car and the rest into our foyer.