Any Chance We Could Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Alyssa's eyes then focused on the two men on the deck, she grinned, "I must compliment you, Veronica, in your taste in men."

"Scott is a handsome man, a wonderful caring and generous man. He's also a great lover," smiled Veronica.

"I've noticed how you look at Dave. He is a hunk," Alyssa nodded.

"That he is. I wonder what he'd be like between the sheets?" Veronica replied.

"He's a fantastic ride," Alyssa grinned.

"Ohhh really," laughed Veronica. "So he cheats on his wife."

"Who said he cheats. I was with both of them last night."

"So when you said you hadn't been with a woman until recently, last night ...?"

"It was my first experience," Alyssa finished for Veronica. After a pause and with a wide grin she continued, "All round it was a fantastic experience. You'd like his wife, the two of you seem to be of similar minds."

Veronica replied smiling mischievously, "Of like minds you say. Hmmmm that's interesting."

"Will Scott be included in dessert?" broadly smiled Alyssa.

"Be assured that he will," Veronica replied.

Just as Dave and I came back inside Mary Claire appeared out of the hallway on the side of the kitchen in her maid uniform with a few changes from an hour or ago. She was now wearing white garter stockings with the entire welt and garter clasp showing below the hem of her very short skirt and she was perched on a pair of black patent four inch high heel pumps. "Do I get to call you now," she asked Dave while batting her eyelashes.

"Oh, yes you do, Mary Claire," said Dave as he paused to drink her in.

As we got out of her earshot he said to me, "Don't worry, I don't get involved with the family of an active client. I know she's not legally a member of your family but I think of her as a one just the same. If she calls me after we've closed out this project, I'll take her call. Okay?"

"Yes of course, she's a lot of fun." I replied.

We covered a few other points and I did a mental note dump to him. I walked out to his truck with him and as I shook his hand, he said, "I hope we can see each other socially after this job is done. I think our wives would get along."

Alyssa had gathered her books and notes and Katrina was helping her out the door as Dave was headed down the driveway. "Bye, Alyssa, see you soon?"

"Tuesday afternoon, she replied with a broad smile.

Katrina and I walked back into the house with our arms around each other's waists, but by the time we got in the door my hand had slipped to her ass and we slipped into as deep kiss as the door swung shut.

Mary Claire left her uniform on as she and Veronica prepared a light lunch and I couldn't help but notice how 'touchy feely' they were with one another. Veronica's hand spent an inordinate amount of time on Mary Claire's barely covered ass. God, I love my life. I thought.

##

Hazel stopped at the Walgreens on the way home and purchased an electric razor with trimming attachments. She checked at the pharmacy and picked up Emerson's new prescription for daily Cialis.

##

A few minutes before three o'clock dressed in a pair of low rise sailor pants and a loosely fitted and deeply scooped neck tank top Cheryl arrived with her daughter Beth. I'd not seen her dressed so alluringly. Her top had a lace insert at the neckline and a banded bottom that extended below her waist and hugged her nicely rounded ass. Since the bottom hem of the pants stopped just below mid calf it was apparent she was wearing hose along with sling back black patent flats. And as I stepped back to allow her to be greeted by Veronica, I grinned that her hose were seamed with a Cuban heel.

As Beth came in behind her I was pleasantly surprised by how she'd filled out since I'd last seen her at a company picnic just before she went to college over three years ago. As she entered the house Beth's gait was more womanly. She looked amazing in the floral shell top and the below the knee full peasant skirt worn with hose and mid-heeled slides.

"Oh wow. Is this gorgeous sparkling young woman the same awkward teenager? College sure has been good to you, Beth. You must be beating off the boys with a stick," I smiled.

"Why thank you Mr. Appleton," Beth glowed.

"It's Scott," I replied. "And this is Veronica, my fiancée." No sooner had I introduced Beth to Veronica when there was an excited squeal from Katrina as she ran down the stairs to hug Beth and rush her back up to her room.

After watching the two young women dance up the stairs, Veronica invited Cheryl to the kitchen. She still needed to finish up a few things for dinner. Deserted, I quietly moved off to sit on the deck and finish reviewing some specs on the new bedroom and bath that were going to flank southeast side of the pool. Dave had told me that it would have it's own hot water system. And when he'd made a note to boost the capacity of our current system he'd suggested that if a solar system was added to both as well as for the pool that we'd have inexpensive hot water throughout the year. I'd read about solar heaters a few month's back on a business trip and gave him the approval to use his judgment to install other green technologies including solar electric panels and small wind generators.

After Cheryl sat on a kitchen stool she crossed her legs. Veronica's practiced eyes noticed that the tightened pant leg revealing a garter clasp bump above mid-thigh. Veronica said to Cheryl, "You're wearing garter stockings aren't you?"

Cheryl grinned, "Always do if I'm wearing hose. I hate pantyhose. I love the comfort of stockings. What was the tip off, the clasp bump on my thigh or the Cuban heels?"

"Both," replied Veronica. "If you've known Scott for fifteen or so years I guess you know he has a fetish for hose and heels."

"He mentioned it at lunch yesterday when an errant breeze lifted my skirt. And I kinda remember his ex mentioning it and laughing about it and saying she refused to pander to him. It could be another reason she's his ex along with the same-sex affair she had," frowned Cheryl. "Scott was devastated by her having sex with another woman."

"It wasn't Marty having sex with another woman that was the issue," Veronica kindly informed her.

"Oh, that wasn't the rumor around the office," answered Cheryl.

"It has her cheating and other dynamics that destroyed their marriage. Scott doesn't mind his women having sex with a woman," Veronica stated.

"Are saying that you, ah, that you have sex with ... and Scott doesn't ... ." Cheryl started to ask quietly before Veronica teasingly cut her off and refocused the conversation.

"Well, I love him for the hose fetish. When me met and had our first date he pointed out how much he liked stockinged legs. Since then we, Ashley, Katrina, Mary Claire and I have worn hose almost all the time. We but them by the case. We like how he enjoys them on us and probably tend to go overboard with teasing him with up-skirts. We love the reactions we all get, and the affection he gives us. I'm confident he wouldn't love us less if we didn't, but he's so much fun to tease and arouse that we're not about to change," explained Veronica.

"Interesting. My husband John, who's going to soon be my ex really didn't seem that interested." She paused as the young women rushed through the kitchen and out onto the deck their heels clicking on the hard surface. "Maybe occasionally he was, but fourteen or fifteen years ago I began wearing them simply for my own comfort and pleasure. Beth has worn them since she was fourteen or fifteen. In fact, she's wearing them now. I brought a skirt along just in case the pants weren't appropriate. Would you mind if I changed and teased him a bit too? I don't have any heels with me, but I think these sling-back flats are appealing, do you?" asked Cheryl.

"Cheryl, there are a lot of things about you that are appealing. You're pretty, have a nice personality, cute full ass, and lovely eyes and hair. Please feel free tease him. It'll probably do you good to get the attention of a man, especially Scott, since you won't be his employee of his after Tuesday," noted Veronica. "And yes, I like the flats."

"Goodness, you won't mind. It won't make you jealous or mad at me?"

Veronica took four steps over to her, leaned down and hugged her before smiling, "Heavens no. Scott and I have a wonderful, deeply loving and sharing relationship. I'll enjoy it as well."

"So you're saying you're into women too and Scott doesn't ...?" asked a wide-eyed Cheryl.

"Yes, all the women in this house seem to be bi. And before you ask, Scott not only doesn't mind ,his male ego isn't threatened when his woman can find satisfaction and pleasure from a female lover. Besides, he often gets to share," grinned Veronica.

"I've never been with another woman. I've heard it can't be compared to being with a man, but have never had the opportunity to 'comparison shop' if you will. What's it like."

"Rather than trying to explain it to you, why don't you come to bed with me, us, sometime?"

"Who's us?" asked Cheryl again wide-eyed.

"It could just be Scott and I, or maybe one or more of my four daughters, whatever you might desire." replied Veronica taking a sip of her chardonnay she'd poured earlier.

Before replying, Cheryl gulped her remaining chardonnay down. Then in a rising voice asked "You take Ashley, Katrina, and Mary Claire to bed with you and Scott?"

"And Cindy when she's here," matter of factly replied Veronica.

After mulling the information and pouring a refill of wine, Cheryl asked "Is it fun? I wonder if Beth would be interested, she's not a virgin anymore. And I'm sure as hell not getting anything from my husband. Scott fucks his own daughter, and your daughter Ashley?"

"Not yet, but certainly knows how to otherwise pleasure them and make love to them,"

"But he fucks Mary Claire and Cindy and you don't mind, what do you do while he's doing that?" she gasped.

"Sometimes I only watch and diddle myself. Sometimes I watch then participate before I make love to my fiancé," simply replied Veronica. "I don't have a set response, I go with the mood of the moment."

In somewhat of an alarmed voice Cheryl asked, "You said, 'not yet' about your daughter and his daughter. Does that mean you expect that he will and you're okay with it?"

"Yes it'll happen. Both would make love to him right now if they knew I approved," smiled Veronica as she raised the glass for another sip.

"Oh my word," gasped Cheryl as she took another large sip.

After she finished her small sip, Veronica added, "Not only will it happen, but I want it to happen and I'll be there. I'm holding them off so it'll happen in a special way at a memorable moment in our lives."

"My God, I would never have imagined. I feel like I've stepped into another world. I feel like I've been missing a lot of pleasure in my life. I'm going to have to think about what you've said." Her stuttering and tone indicated that she was shocked.

"Do you know that one of my greatest desires is to have my hand guide his cock into my daughters while my other hand holds theirs, and to watch their faces when they experience his hard hot cock for the first time."

"Ohh, myyy," Cheryl whispered.

"You realize that I've told you this in confidence, only to be shared with Beth and my family," said Veronica. "Though I don't really know you, I trust you because Scott implicitly trusts you and I'm confident in his judgment."

"Of course, and I can be trusted," she said with a tone of pride. Finishing her second glass of wine she breathlessly continued with a gleam in her eyes, "I think I'll go change into my skirt and then go out on the deck and join the kids and Scott." After taking a few steps Cheryl turned to ask, "What kind of hose are you wearing?"

"When you come back I'll show you unless you want to see right now."

Cheryl responded, "I'll wait. God this is exciting, I haven't been this aroused in the last five years."

A moment later when Cheryl came back in holding her denim skirt Veronica was waiting at the foot of the stairs. She invitingly said before preceding her up to their bedroom, "I'd like to show you something."

"Wow, what a bed!" exclaimed Cheryl as they entered the bedroom.

"We affectionately call it Bryce Field," smiled Veronica as she took a seat on the edge of the bed.

"Should I go into the bathroom?" hesitantly asked Cheryl.

"I won't bite, at least not now. Why not change right here?" grinned Veronica as she stood and hiked up her own skirt to reveal her bare thighs above the lace tops of her thigh highs. "You know, I think I'll put on garter hose as well, no sense in missing an opportunity to arouse Scott is there?"

"What if someone comes up?" asked Cheryl.

"Sweetheart, we've spent many a day in just tops, stockings and heels. Sometimes we're even topless. I'm proud of my body," stated Veronica as she pirouetted before her new friend.

"Your girls as well?" Cheryl was wide-eyed as well.

"Of course, Scott and I make love every day, usually more than once. And usually with the door open if we do it in here. We've made love in almost every room of this house, including the deck."

"Well, okay," sighed Cheryl as she unfastened her pants and pushed them off her hips. As she bent over to pull them over her shoes, Veronica moved behind her to admire her nicely shaped ass split by a red G-string.

Gulping, Veronica remarked, "I hope, God I wish, you'll come to bed with me. I'd like to spend some time enjoying that luscious ass of yours. I love your full ass. Oh ... I hope I'm not too brash."

"God no, I feel wanted for the first time in years. This G-string is soaked."

Veronica had to fight the impulse to pull Cheryl to her and kiss her and caress her ass. She walked into the closet and chose a pair of taupe stockings then bent over a drawer of her lingerie chest to retrieve a garter belt knowing full well that Cheryl was eyeing her.

As she sat and rolled her thigh highs down and pulled on her stockings she watched Cheryl step into her skirt and zip it. It was just below mid-thigh length and did cover the welt of her stockings, but not by much. Cheryl then sat in the chair and watched as Veronica hiked her skirt up to her waist and fastened the garter belt. She pulled her G-string down a bit which made Cheryl gasp.

"What?" asked Veronica.

"You're a natural, natural blonde, how sexy. Beth and I began shaving when she turned fifteen."

"Scott likes us all natural, trimmed a bit for bikinis, but leaving an edge of hair outside our panties is pretty much of a turn-on for him."

"Being shaved'll turn him off?" asked Cheryl.

"Hasn't in the past when we've been with bare pussy women," grinned Veronica as she threaded the straps of the garter belt under the panties and pulled them back up. "Besides, variety is nice." She pulled on her stockings fastened them , "Let's go join them, shall we?"

They stopped to grab their wine glasses in the kitchen, and Cheryl said, "Wait a minute, I want to say something to Beth." She opened the sliding door a bit and asked Beth to come into the kitchen.

"Nice look Mom. When did you change?"

"A few minutes ago. I just want you to indulge me this afternoon and evening. You father's affairs have left me feeling lonely and needy. Just follow my lead if you want but please don't admonish me. I need this. Okay?" she earnestly asked Beth.

"Of course. Which affair? He's been seeing Connie's mom for at least four years, and Alex's mom before that. I thought you knew and were looking the other way. I think he's seeing another lady too. I wondered when you'd break out and begin to think about your own happiness. I had figured Dad's short fuse and jealousy kept you from playing the same game. Did you talk to her Mrs. Bryce?" remarked Beth.

"Ah ... yes, and it's Veronica and Scott, please."

Mother and daughter spent a few minutes hugging one another as they assured each other of their mutual love and understanding. Cheryl confirmed that John was also having an affair with another young woman at his office as well as in Boston. Beth added some information that she knew about her father's affair with Connie's and Alex's mothers. From the look on Cheryl's face I sensed that her love for her husband had more or less died years ago and what had remained was now dead.

I watched Veronica walk towards me as I leaned my butt on the covered edge of the hot tub. As she stood next to me with her arm around my waist as I quietly said, "I thought Cheryl came in pants. She's got nice legs doesn't she?"

"She did, but she changed to the skirt. If you think her legs are nice, you should see her cute full ass," whispered Veronica. "Would you like to share her if I can get her into our bed?"

"Wait, let me mull that over," I whispered back as Beth and Cheryl walked across the deck. "After Monday she won't work for me, so have at it. When have I ever turned down a pussy you've brought to bed?"

"Just checking," my love teasingly asked.

Cheryl introduced herself to Mary Claire who had just come downstairs now wearing her usual short skirt and three inch slides with hose. Her top was tight and scooped revealing her abundant cleavage.

Ashley and Katrina were sitting at the umbrella table and Beth rejoined them. I don't think Katrina had seen Beth since Marty and I'd separated.

As Cheryl walked toward Veronica and me it was apparent to her that I was looking at her legs. "Like 'em, Scott. You seemed to enjoy them in your office Thursday and after the breeze yesterday."

"I do, when and why did you change. I though you came in pants?" I asked even though I knew the answer.

"I threw a skirt in the car just in case because you hadn't said what to wear. I noticed that everyone else was in skirts, so I changed. Do you mind?"

"Of course he doesn't. You have very sexy, nicely toned legs. I like the seams and the Cuban heel ... a lot," responded Veronica. "Let's go sit for a few minutes before I finish some of the food. Handsome, you can get the fire going. We're going to have steak."

"Cheryl, I want to thank you for the limo last night, it was much appreciated and we enjoyed the trip. Is it on a company card?" I asked.

"No, it's on one of John debit cards, let the bastard pay for it," she frowned.

"I can't do that. I'll give you a check Monday, but again thanks for the thought," I said as I leaned down and lightly kissed her cheek.

Both lovely ladies seemed to give a bit of extra wiggle to their asses as they walked to the settee. Before I turned to get going on the charcoal grill, they both sat and while looking at me exaggeratedly crossed their legs and pulled their skirts up a bit to reveal their stocking welts. I grinned and raised my beer bottle in a recognition salute. With the salute Cheryl lifted the hem of her skirt to briefly give me a look at her stocking top and bare thigh.

Katrina was sitting at the table in a position to see what was going on and she quietly told Beth to turn around and look. All four were now focused on the leg show with Beth having the broadest smile. "God, that's great, she needs to be admired," remarked Beth.

"Mary Claire why don't you go get Dad's camera from the den," suggested Ashley.

With a questioning look Beth asked, "Do all of you call him Dad?"

"No, just me and Katrina. Mary Claire and Cindy still call him Scott. After they're married next month he really will be my Dad. Besides I feel that I've known him all of my life. I love him deeply. "

"Did you know him before he started dating your Mom?" asked Beth.

"No. I didn't know Katrina either other than just as another softball player. Now we share a bedroom and bed and refer to each other as sisters."

Beth asked, "Sharing a bed, does that mean you two are ... that you two are ... you know?"