Any Chance We Could Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back on the deck as they broke the kiss Emerson said, "I liked that, I've wanted to do that for quite some time."

"You'd like to get in my pants too, wouldn't you?" laughed Kim.

"Ahh, yes," blushed Emerson.

"Tell you what Daddy. Date me, court me, touch me, love me, and you'll get lucky. Not tonight, not on any schedule, but you'll know when I'm ready. I want to as well, but I want us to develop a meaningful, respectful relationship first. My first lover was in high school and he got as far as coming in my pubes. My second a couple of weeks ago was Scott. God what a lover he is. Oops, no offense," said Kim.

As he replied, "None taken," he raised his hands to very gently thumb the obvious hard nipples poking against the fabric of her short sundress. "I'm not opposed to dating, but what does this courting stuff mean?"

"Daddy, Gwen and I are a couple. We'd get married if the law allowed us to." Kim continued, "I want a man in my life who will love both me and my life partner, and who will be the father to our children. I can't think of any man other than you to be that man."

"Dearest, I'd love that but there are two problems ... one being your mother and the other is that that car accident we were in when you were four medically ended my ability to have any more children. An irreversible vasectomy, if you will." Emerson explained as he hugged his daughter into his chest.

About ten seconds later pulling back from him, looking into his eyes and putting his hands on her breasts she replied, "Another man can be the sperm donor but you can still be the father of our children and my man. As for Mom, I suspect that'll take care of itself as Mom's intrigued by what's happening in the Appleton household. What I'm feeling from you is that you like the idea of being my man."

"We'll see if you're right. But you need to understand two things. I will not sneak around on your mother and your mother will always be number one in my life."

"Are you going to cook, or just play with my nipples?" demurely asked Kim changing the subject.

"Both, until the fire is ready, turn and put your back against me. Like that," he grinned as he began to unbutton her dress. When he finished he pulled it open and grasped a perfect breast in each hand and while nibbling her earlobe fondled them through the sheer bra. They reminded him of Hazel's breasts when he first married her.

Hazel and Gwen stepped onto the deck. Emerson quickly pulled his hands away from his daughter's chest. Hazel carrying the tenderloin on a platter approached her daughter and her husband. Hazel cryptically smiled, "Hope we didn't interrupt anything. Shall we sit out here while you cook?"

"Be my guests, but it's getting cooler. I don't need to stay with the meat the whole time, just to turn it. Let's go inside as soon as the fire's ready; about five minutes," replied Emerson.

Seeing her husband was not sure what he should do Hazel added, "Sweetheart, when I said you could touch other women, it included our daughter, and Gwen as well."

She watched his eyes moving between Gwen's and her breasts and then his hand moved firmly to Kim's.

"You've gotten some handfuls today, haven't you sweetheart?" giggled Hazel.

"Beside's mine and probably yours, who else's," laughed Kim.

"We visited Scott and Veronica this afternoon and shortly after getting there we were all topless. I kinda started it by teasing Scott by showing him my boobies. I saw your Father caressing Veronica's tits and ass, Ashley's and Mary Claire's while she blew him. He missed playing with Katrina's, Carol's and Cindy's. Scott had his hands on mine for awhile while Carol was between my legs. All in all, a very arousing time, which seems to all the time in that household."

"The times I've been there have certainly been fun," agreed Kim. Then her eyes widened, "Did you say that Carol was between your legs? Does that mean ...?"

Gwen jumped in, "That's right, your mother's discovering that she's bi." With that Gwen kissed Hazel. As Gwen's hand started to fondle her breast Hazel opened her mouth and the kiss became more heated.

Kim and Emerson grinned at each other. Kim mouthed in a whisper, "It's taking care of itself." A moment later the kiss ended and they got back to business of the meal.

After Emerson deemed the fire to be ready and put the tenderloin on they went into the kitchen and all but Hazel sat on the high stools at the counter. Gwen rearranged her short skirt making sure her g-string would be visible should anyone look. Kim was a bit more demure, but she did arrange her breasts so that a good portion of her areole was visible. Emerson made two trips out to the deck and each time he returned he stood behind Kim and with a confirming smile from his wife his hands moved down from her shoulders to her breasts, the last time pushing his fingers inside her bra. Her reaction each time was to tip her face up and back and kiss him like a lover. After he walked out the last time Kim's nipples were above the top edge of her bra and she didn't make any effort to 'tuck' them back in. Gwen smiled at her lover, knowing that the desires of their hearts were starting to become realized.

Gwen had set the table and a delicious dinner was enjoyed. Emerson had thoughtfully chosen a lovely Pinot Grigio and the conversation drifted all over the lot. Gwen helped clear the table and as she bent over to take Emerson's plate she pulled one of the bra cups down, glanced at Hazel and said, "A bit of desert."

Emerson kissed her nipple and lightly sucked and when he released her he said, "You surprise me."

"You're my partner's family. I feel accepted, so why shouldn't you enjoy my tits a bit. We've been teasing you since we got here," smiled Gwen.

When Emerson caught his breath he told them about the meeting on Wednesday and invited Gwen to come with Kim. He told them that over the course of the last fifteen years or so he had transferred stock to Hazel and Kim so that each of them now owned six percent of his business. He noted that Katrina also owned six percent and Marty a bit over three percent. "That's interesting Dad, but what's the effect and why the meeting on Wednesday?"

"Well, your shares and your mother's shares can vote on the sale and they're worth about sixteen million dollars," explained Emerson.

"All the shares are worth that," asked Kim.

"No, we sold the company for two hundred sixty five million. Your shares, the six percent, are worth almost sixteen million dollars," calmly explained Emerson.

"What! I'm gonna have sixteen million dollars Wednesday afternoon. All my own?" asked an astonished Kim as she stood and stepped toward her father to kiss him.

"Yes, and if you wish I'll arrange to have your taxes prepared and help you manage the investment of it," smiled Emerson after returning the kiss.

"Ooh, I wish you'd do that for me. I've no concept of how much money that is, much less how to handle it. Can I buy a new car, one for me and one for Gwen? I guess I should keep this private, huh?" asked a still astonished Kim.

"I would," said Hazel. "The financial press will report the sale and the amount but not the breakdown to the shareholders. So let's keep it private as we don't want to be hit up by all sorts of vultures trying to sell us things and take our money."

"Well, if you want in my pants you'll still have to court me," laughed Kim and Hazel and Gwen clapped their hands.

Hazel asked, "What do you mean about him courting you?"

Kim rose to sit on her father's lap as she explained what she'd shared earlier with him. As she explained herself and what her father said about his inability to father any children Gwen moved to sit next to Hazel and put her arm around Hazel's shoulder.

When Kim was finished Hazel looked to Gwen, "Are you supportive of this?" When Gwen nodded, Hazel looked to her husband and daughter. Everyone remained silent as Hazel was thinking.

A smile grew on her face as she again looked at Gwen and then back to her daughter and husband. "Permission to court is granted with one condition, that Gwen and I get go on a few dates too."

"Hazel, I'd love to show you off at a few clubs," replied Gwen.

Turning serious, Hazel said, "Kim, if my husband is going to be your, 'special man', as you put it and be the father to your children, I want him and me to have some input into who'll be the biological father. I don't want you to just have any man's sperm used to impregnate you when that time comes."

With her mother's acceptance of her relationship, dreams and desires, Kim rushed to her mother, hugged and kissed her.

The rest of the evening was spent with Kim and Gwen joyously cuddled in one loveseat and across from her parents. Several times Kim thanked her Mother for finally accepting Gwen and her relationship and her desires. Hazel happily gave a large amount of credit to Veronica and Evie. Several remarks were made how Emerson seemed so settled and relaxed. "You know after Wednesday it's going to be strange to wake up with your Mother and not have to go spend the next fourteen or sixteen hours at the office. I'll miss seeing Scott every day but we're going to look at the house next door to theirs some day next week, so who knows," smiled Emerson kissing Hazel.

Hazel replied, "I like the idea of making our home in a different house. While this house has many warm memories, it also reminds me of the 'old' Hazel. I think a new house'll help me let go of the past and a let new Hazel to bloom." Then with a thoughtful look upon her face, "What do you say to me using some of my new wealth to renovate our new love nest?"

Emerson drew his wife's lips to his. After they lovingly kissed he nodded, "Whether we buy that house or the other one across the street, renovate away."

Late in the evening Kim and Gwen donned their clothing and bid a lengthy, sexy farewell to Emerson and Hazel.

##

After dinner Max, Cheryl and Beth sat on the couch and watched one of Beth's threesome DVD's. They began to score the scenes and the highest were the ones with two women and one man. "Think you'd like to do that," asked Beth with her hand in Max's open fly wrapped around his cock. Cheryl had shed her top and bra as had Beth and suggested that they retire to her king sized bed for the rest of the evening as soon as the movie ended. "Until then, take off your pants, Max, I wanna ride you while we watch the rest of this."

Beth stood and began to back up to Max, "Hold your dick up, I'm gonna sit on it with my back to you," she instructed. As she began to lower herself she felt Max's cockhead at the entrance to her vagina. She was very wet from thinking about what she was about to do and slowly lowered onto his erection. Max and Beth began moaning almost together as she settled all the way down then lifted herself up a bit then resettled. Max wrapped his arms around his sister and began fondling her breasts and she sat very still.

"I'll move in a minute Max, I want to savor how you feel right now." After a few minutes she began to slowly raise and lower herself. "Move a hand down to my clit, please," she asked as she threw her head back. Cheryl knelt on the cushion next to them and replaced Max's hand on her daughter's breast and began kissing her with maximum tongue penetration. Beth began moaning into her mother's mouth and suddenly started shuddering and came. As she came down, she said, "God, what a way to start our new relationship. With a monster fuck. Let's go to bed. Now!"

After cleaning up a bit, Beth and Cheryl sandwiched Max between them in Cheryl's bed.

As Cheryl and Max make love, Cheryl demands her son fuck her hard. He does but she wants him to do her harder and claim her as his. As they recover, with his sperm leaking from her, she tells Max she's willing to do almost anything he wants her to do but only with him, not with any of his friends, if he is to replace her husband in her heart and bed. Though she's already set in motion a divorce process it's not until this moment that she considers her husband to be a non-entity. As Cheryl is falling asleep Beth coaxes his cock back to life and rides him until she comes. Max doesn't, but Beth senses that he's too tired to care so she falls asleep holding his softened weapon.

At the Jacobson's Hazel talked to Emerson about his conversations with Kim. She admited being at peace with him moving towards becoming Kim's lover but she wants some ground rules in place ... that he will not make love to her until she gives her approval. While in many ways Hazel still has many more steps to go before she's as liberated as Veronica and Evie, thinking about renovating the house they're going to look at could help push her thinking to becoming more liberated and liberating.

I awoke spooned against Ashley. The house was dark and we were covered by an afghan. We must have fallen asleep after I pleasured her. My cock was stiffening and was pressed between her thighs and her labia. I woke her while caressing her breasts and whispered in her ear. "Let's go up stairs sweetheart." She mumbled something then started to awaken. We sat up and I led her to our bed. Veronica and Mary Claire were snuggled in the middle and when I pulled the sheet down to help Ashley into bed next to Mary Claire I saw that they were both clad in very short, very sheer gowns. As I climbed in on the other side Veronica awoke a bit and snuggled into me. "Where're Carol and Katrina?" I asked.

"Bonding in Katrina's bed," she replied with a sleepy smile. "By the way, Carol wears the same ring size as me, give you any ideas?"

Dear readers, I hope you're continuing to enjoy this tale of a family and their lovers. I've a long way to go before I finish but future chapters may be published sooner in the months ahead. I'll put the submission date on my bio page and they'll usually be published three days after that date. I'd appreciate comments and if you have some ideas you'd like me to incorporate, please tell me and I'll consider them. I try to respond to all emails unless they're cranky. I'd still like to especially hear from any female readers. Any thoughts on how to publish character pictures would also be appreciated.