Any Chance We Could Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Putting on her top Alyssa disappeared to talk with Dave in the backyard. Katrina noticed her mother was watching Dave and Alyssa.

Looking at Carol's fingers Katrina smiled, "If you want her mouth and tits, I'll take her pussy." Katrina began to slide off the couch to get between Veronica's legs. Carol turned her a bit and began to suck and lick Veronica's breasts. Katrina pulled on Veronica's g-string and she raised her butt to help her daughter gain access to her burning cunt.

With Carol now earnestly kissing Veronica, hands in her hair, Katrina entered Veronica with one then two curled fingers all the while licking and sucking her clit. The two of them had Veronica coming loudly and energetically in a less than two minutes. Veronica put her arms tightly around Carol and gasped "God, I needed that, ... I really needed that."

Mary Claire came in with a tray full of drinks and asked, "It smells like pussy in here. What'd I miss?"

"Just a wonderful orgasm," sighed Veronica.

"After displaying herself to Dave and watching Alyssa touching him she was on a hair trigger," laughed Ashley.

Lauren stood and said, "Mary Claire come sit here. I want to try some of that teenaged pussy you offered earlier."

##

With my arms curled around her and as we looked at the flames dancing in the gas fireplace Cathleen asked, "Are you done?"

"Far from it, we can play, fuck, soak in the spa bath, whatever your heart desires. I've planned on dinner and dancing, but it's only a bit after four now. I've made reservations for seven downstairs."

"I'd like some pee play, but I don't want to get it in my hair and have to wash it before we eat, ... soo would you like to try being careful? Or we could wander around the casino a bit, or you could fuck my ass, or we could call Carol and Veronica and have them join us, or we could have another man join us and you both could DP me, or?" Cathleen smiled while snuggled beside me stroking my cock.

Was this the same woman I was married to, I asked myself. "Something turned you on," she asked as she grasped me a bit more firmly.

"Why didn't we have sex play like this when we were married?" I asked.

"Hmmm, I guess I was afraid of getting pregnant, although when you convinced me to have Katrina I relaxed for the next nine months. We did produce a wonderful young woman didn't we? My affair with Monica awakened my sexuality for all the wrong reasons, but awakened it was. Then you left, ... I let you leave. I couldn't fault you. Within months I got involved with Eric and his family. Sex became recreational for me. The switch in my libido had been thrown and I loved it. I began attending lifestyle gatherings which were all about sex. You know those weeks in February when you took Katrina while I traveled to the Caribbean? Each time I went to Hedonism where I had sex with various partners several times a day. In our lifestyle group, I became known as that 'minx in flats' and fucked as good as I got. At Carol's suggestion I began wearing hose and garter belts, something I refused to do for you. I was just plain perverse to you wasn't I?"

"Yes you were. Do you even know why?" I asked.

"While I put on a firm front, it was just that, a mask. Inside I was conflicted. I wanted to be accepted and loved by you. I was afraid that you'd fall in love with what I wore and my beauty instead of me as me. I wanted to try some things sexually but I was taught by my mother that good girls didn't do those things so I limited what we did out of fear of losing control and your love. I was insecure but hid it from you and to an extent myself. It seems so silly now, but that was then. I've changed. There is this wonderful woman in the lifestyle group who's helped me to accept that I am a sensuous, sexual lady and that it's okay for me to let that show.

"By the way, I really love your fiancée. She's so warm, exciting and welcoming. She's a self-assured woman. Scott you really are marrying up," she smiled. "And I'm very happy for you as well as for Veronica."

"Thank you for being so happy for us. I know I'm marrying way up. I don't deserve her," I agreed. "When I said earlier that you are always welcome to be part of our life, I meant it. Veronica knows that I still love you and she isn't threatened by my feelings for you."

"I do want to share an occasional fuck with both, either of you. Can I stop feeling badly about how I treated you?" she asked me looking directly into my eyes.

"Of course, but if anything else comes up please don't hesitate to talk to me. I guess we really haven't clearly communicated for over twenty years. That's a shame, but I have a soul mate now and you needn't feel badly anymore," I explained.

"You're right that we didn't communicate. It's good to see how freely and honestly you and Veronica communicate," Cathleen said sincerely. "I learned in counseling that I held back and hindered that process. What I'm saying is that much of the blame for the failure of our marriage rests with me and I've long ago accepted that."

"I have to share responsibility. I've learned I have work hard to keep my marital relationships strong and ... "

"Marital relationships, as in plural" she interrupted me. "You and Veronica ... and Carol?"

I couldn't help but blush.

"You sly stud. You'll have your hands full handling those two women." With that she kissed me. Clearly she was not angry or disappointed, if anything she seemed to be more amorous.

"Roll on your back stud, I wanna ride you hard. I brought some lube so you can stick your cock in my ass if you can wait a minute while I go get it," she panted as I began pinching her nipples. "Do you want me to get it?" she asked as I continued to caress and pinch her nipples.

"Yes, sorry they felt so nice in my hands," I grinned.

I admired her tight bare ass as she walked to her small bag on top of the desk. Her tits jiggled enticingly as she walked back. Though her body was familiar and wasn't as firm as when we married, still she kept my attention. I loved touching, looking and exploring her luscious body. She snapped me out of my gazing and thoughts by handing me the tube, "Be generous. How much do you use for Veronica."

"I haven't, we haven't had anal intercourse. She's used a plug and my fingers have visited ... my fingers have been in all the female assholes in my house. I did fuck Erin McDonough's ass once and enjoyed the very tight feeling immensely," I smiled.

"Well, then you're in for a treat, my kegels are in great shape and I'll give your cock a massage you'll want over and over again," she glowed as she knelt on the bed and stuck her ass in the air.

Kneeling to the side I liberally applied lube to her ass hole, my cock and my fingers before stroking it in and out of her a few times to get the inside slick. While doing so, her right hand light stroked my cock to keep me firm, ready and eager. "Umm, good job, stud, now lay back and let me straddle you," she said as she swung her leg across me and with my cock in her hand she began to push her asshole against by rock hard head. I felt her relaxing and I entered her then she raised up and pushed against me again. My head was in and the anal ring began to tighten around it. She slowly sat down, impaling herself on my rod and after a few minutes her ass cheeks were against my upper thighs. She was amazingly warm and tight.

"Feels good, doesn't it? Now just lay back and let me pleasure you," Cathleen smiled. She began to move up and down a bit as I felt her anal ring tightening and loosening as she moved. She then began to lift up a bit more and while lowering herself her anal ring alternately squeezed and relaxed around my cock. It was almost as if she were jacking me with her ass. "Would you like me to teach Veronica and other women in your family to do this?" she grinned as she bent down so I could pleasure her nipples and breasts with my mouth. "The former wife teaching the new wife a few new tricks," she grinned.

Around the nipple in my mouth I replied, "If you would, I'm sure they'd all appreciate it."

"Are you about to come?" she asked.

"Yes, soon," I panted.

"In my ass or in my mouth," she panted as I began to pinch and touch her clit. "Don't worry about saying 'mouth' I cleaned out before you picked me up."

"Your choice, in a few seconds," I said as I could feel my balls tightening to explode a load.

"I've already got a cunt full" she said as she pulled off me and dropped her mouth to envelop my throbbing cock. Her lustful sparkling eyes looked up into mine, as her lips closed and her tongue began caressing the underside of my crown. Within five seconds I came. The ex of old would have never let me come in her mouth, but the transformed Cathleen swallowed all four or five spurts. She sat up licking her lips, smiled and asked, "Like that? Want to do it again?"

"Yes and yes, but I'll need an hour or so."

"Let's get in the tub, clean up and go gamble a bit before dinner shall we. I've got a dress that your wife picked out that you should really like," she announced as she bent to unfasten her stockings. "Or would you rather I bathe with these on?" she asked under her eyebrows.

"No sense ruining a nice pair of heels," I replied. "No, leave them on. God ... you've become a sexy woman," I laughed.

"It's not as if I couldn't afford to replace them," she laughed taking my hand and leading me to the bathroom. She ran a shallow tub and after we both got in we took turns washing below our waists and the vision of her in wet stockings and heels brought me back to full attention. After bathing she sat on the toilet and with a Fleet cleaned herself out. "Ready to go again, hope you'll be interested later," she demurely smiled.

We dried each other and I walked back into the bedroom in my boxers and she was sitting on the edge of the bed pulling on pantyhose. Seeing me watching her she said, "Don't worry, these have an open crotch, I need them to fully cover my thighs with the dress I'm going to wear. She stood to 'prove' her point and sure enough her pussy was available through the missing gusset. She slipped on a red g-string and walked toward me, wrapping her arms around me with her bare beasts against me saying. "I love you more now than when we married. I love you and am happy for you more than I can describe. I'm so happy because you're finally going to get your soul mate, a sexy vivacious woman that you deserve and since she's bi too I get to have sex with you both."

I kissed her thoroughly and my unspoken thought was I couldn't have agreed with her more.

After breaking our kiss she stepped into a pair of red four heel inch sandals, fastened the strap around her ankle and took out 'the dress'. It was black, deeply vee cut front and back. The dress extended four inches below the bottom of her ass which was nicely accentuated by the tightly fitted skirt.

"You're going to get a lot of attention tonight. I didn't know you were such an exhibitionist," I smiled appraising the woman across the room from me who twisting one way and then the other as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Yeah, I'm glad I let Veronica talk me into this. Like it? ... Too over the top? ... Makes you want to reach inside the top for my braless boobs? Or perhaps bend me over and take me from behind? ... Let's call Veronica and Carol and have a foursome. ... Could you do that? You've already come twice today." She bounced across the bed, the skirt riding up above her waist and reached for her cell phone on the nightstand.

This is the second time today she's mentioned a foursome with Veronica and Carol, I thought to myself and decided to ask her about it.

Before I could react she had picked up her cell, "Veronica, Hi, Cathleen. I need you and Carol, we, ... I want a foursome ... yes, I think so, ... Can you be here by seven and have dinner with us, we're on our way down to the casino. ... Good, Ill have Scott change the reservations to four. ... Yes, I think he likes the dress, oops it kinda slid above my waist and he's lustily looking at me." ...

"I'd like to see you in that," Veronica replied.

You will," she squealed. "Seven then, love you, bye."

Carol noticed Veronica's perplexed look as she 'hung up' her cell. "What is it darling?" she asked.

"It was Cathleen, she wants you and I to join them for dinner at seven then pleasure each other as a foursome. I assume Scott agreed and they've worked out their differences. I'm up for it. You?" she asked Carol.

"Yeah, best offer since getting fucked by Max this morning. All three of you are fantastic lovers. It'll certainly be a long fun night. I haven't brought any other cocktail dresses, perhaps I could wear one of yours. Or I'll bet the girls have some revealing top and bottom combinations to match Cathleen's dress you've described. Let's go see what's available," grinned Carol.

"I found two dresses similar to Cathleen's. I loved them both so rather than choosing just one, so I bought them both. One of them should certainly fit you if you like," enthused Veronica.

Veronica explained to the girls what we were up to and both Katrina and Ashley began making suggestions about what Carol could wear. Veronica made mention of the extra dress she bought. Mary Claire, Cindy and Lauren listened and smiled. Mary Claire said, "Gloria is picking me up after five so just four for dinner and all the pussy dessert you can eat, huh?"

As they followed Ashley and Katrina upstairs Veronica saw Lauren gently push Cindy to sit on the couch and begin to kneel in front of her.

Carol slipped out of her skirt as our daughters began bringing in some possibilities. The option of the other dress was all but forgotten as they seemed to like the idea of preparing Carol for her evening of fun. Cindy's silver cocktail dress would fit either of us because the fabric was mostly spandex. A gold lame' cowl neck sweater matched to one of the side slit skirts was another suggestion. Katrina suggested a black sheer blouse over a black shelf bra with a red leather mid-thigh length skirt, red strappy four inch heel sandals and gold seamed stockings.

Mary Claire arrived to observe. After quietly watching for five minutes she commented, "Three of you and Dad? Maybe you oughta call Max. Cathleen hasn't had the pleasure yet has she? By the way, Lauren really knows how to eat pussy. She says her mother taught her."

At five-fifteen the door bell rang and a still topless Ashley answered it much to the delight of Gloria Graham. "Please come in, I'm Ashley and you must be Gloria, Mary Claire's 'date'"

Managing to raise her eyes from Ashley's firm breasts she extended her hand and as Ashley took it she said, "Do you always answer the door undressed like this? Not a complaint, just a question," asked Gloria.

"Not usually, no. Mary Claire was taking pictures of all of us to do some sketches." She turned to call up the stairs that Gloria'd arrived and led her into the den where she introduced Lauren and Cindy, and also explaining that her sister Katrina was upstairs.

Gloria was wearing a flowered blouse with a deep Vee neck, a full cream colored linen skirt that was knee length, hose and three inch black patent pumps. Mary Claire came down the stairs in a sheer chocolate colored blouse, a flaired tan skirt, hose and three inch sandals. Her skirt stopped just above the knees. They briefly hugged as Mary Claire asked, "did you meet everybody?"

"Yes, the fully clothed as well as the partially clothed," she replied grinning.

"That happens a lot around here. I love living here!" grinned Mary Claire. "Ready?"

"Nice meeting you, hope to see you again," cheerily said Gloria to the pair in the den.

Mary Claire grabbed a light coat on the way out and as they got into Gloria's two seater silver Mercedes SLK Mary Claire remarked. "Nice car."

"Thanks, Mom and Dad gave it to me for a special occasion four years ago," grinned Gloria.

"Your parents are very generous," Mary Claire replied. "I love how it rides. How does it handle?"

"It has that sporty feel and touch. It handles bumps nicely but of course it's not as smooth as my mom's C280."

As they were driving to the valley Mary Claire turned sideways in her seat to better talk to Gloria and in doing so pulled her skirt up a bit to be more comfortable. Gloria was taking more sideways glances at Mary Claire as her skirt rose a bit higher. "Do you mind a personal question?" asked Gloria.

"No. What would you like to know?" replied Mary Claire.

"Are you wearing stockings? The kind with a garter belt?"

"Yep, that's all I wear since moving to the Appleton's. Do you wear them too or just pantyhose, since we're getting personal," grinned Mary Claire.

"I'm usually bare legged at my apartment, but when I go home I wear stockings, Mom and Dad prefer them. Right now I'm wearing lace top thigh highs," replied Gloria pulling her skirt up as far as she could without raising from the seat.

"Nice legs, Gloria. You're a very attractive woman. May I?" asked Mary Claire as she put her hand on Gloria's shoulder close to her neck.

During conversation at they neared the Smokehouse Restaurant they learned that neither had a boyfriend, that Ashley, Katrina, herself and Cindy were counted as 'daughters' by Scott and Veronica, and that Gloria had an older sister, Joy, who was married to Keith, and that Samantha and Abigail were younger twin stepsisters.

Over dinner Gloria offered to tutor Mary Claire for the December ACT exams. Since she was going to do it for Sam and Abi, Gloria explained that it could be very productive to do all three at the same time.

After a wonderful meal they drove a short way down the road to the cinema and during the movie they held hands and kept their shoulders touching. At one point Gloria raised her hand to stifle a cough without letting go of Mary Clair's and brushed her forearm against her breast. Mary Claire was delighted to feel a rather stiff nipple, or hoped it was truly the brunette's nipple, not a button.

On the way home Mary Claire turned in her seat and pulled her skirt up as far as she could. Gloria placed her right hand on the inside of Mary Claire's bare thigh above her stocking top. After ten minutes of enjoying Gloria's touch, Mary Claire asked, "I've enjoying being with you Gloria, can we do it again?"

"I'd like that very much. Perhaps we could have a light dinner and ... at my apartment. I'm bi-sexual as I assume you are, sooo when are you free?"

"Most any time, I earn my keep with Scott and Veronica by cooking and cleaning up the house. Other than that I don't work. Call me when you're free and we can make some plans. I look forward to some 'private time' with you," smiled Mary Claire.

After pulling in the driveway and stopping they leaned toward each other and lightly kissed. That led to another deeper tongue filled lip lock. As they were kissing Mary Claire's hand traveled lightly up Gloria's leg and her finger tips touched her damp crotch. Gloria reciprocated, and a third passion-filled kiss continued for at least three or four minutes. Finally as they broke the kiss, Mary Claire asked, "Spend the night?"

"Love too, but I've got early rounds again in the morning. Six more months and I'll graduate. These weekend rounds only come twice a month and damned if this isn't the first one this month. Next Friday or Saturday, your place or mine. Do you have a car?" asked a panting Gloria.

"I do, but you'd always be welcome here and I know you'd like my parents, Scott and Veronica."

##

After a half hour of fashion suggestions from women half their ages, outfits for both were chosen and Carol and Veronica stepped into the shower. "What about Max?" asked Carol as the water warmed.

"I'd like to fuck him again, and Scott said he didn't mind in fact he said I should see about having him over this evening. I also noticed you seemed to enjoy him this morning, so sure, worth a call," concluded Veronica.