Any Chance We Could Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In light of the progress she'd made in opening up sexually over these last few weeks he reacted strongly to her negative response to both. She couldn't blame him for being upset. He was correct; she was sending very mixed signals.

She tried to get him to understand that she was of two minds, each warring within her. Yes she wanted to be less uptight and told him that, but still there was the incessant voice saying good girls don't do nasty things or enjoy sex too much. When she wouldn't explain in more detail what she wanted, he rightly complained that she was not being honest with him. Defensively in the heat of the moment she glared at him and shot back that he was not being honest with her either. She protested that he'd never shared with her his fantasies and what he really desired from her. He complained that he'd rather remain silent than to face her cold rejection. That was the moment he stormed off.

The only thing that she was happy about was that she didn't tell him that he was perverted or that sucking him was a perverted or detestable dirty act. Though she didn't use those very words, she admitted that they were all but implied. Veronica and Evie helped her to become more accepting, open and free with her husband. The two women brought out the realization within Hazel what she privately desired to become but was still afraid to do so. What happened last night was not the Hazel she wanted to be. Though she wanted so much to be a more alluring wife for her husband, to be sexually liberated, she was afraid that if she took the step she would go beyond what he desired.

For years she quietly questioned various values she'd been holding but she'd never had the courage to express them aloud to anyone. Her mother, brother and sister would be stunned to learn her deepest thoughts and doubts about her family's beliefs. As sat in the solarium watching three squirrels jumping back and forth from one tree limb to another, she decided that she'd be true to her deeper self rather than wear a mask. Evie encouraged her to be truthful with her husband and ask him about his desires and fantasies. She'd find a way to do that, and soon. Yet she recalled Evie's counsel to do so only when she was ready to listen in a non-judgmental manner. Last night showed she was not ready for that step. To help her to be more prepared, she decided she'd start to read erotic stories on the web just to see what possible fantasies Emerson may hold.

How far did he want her to go? How far did she want to go? With her curiosity peaked she walked into his office. Sitting at her husband's new laptop Hazel looked at his internet and document history. Initially what she discovered shocked her until she pushed to look at it through new eyes, the eyes of the sexuality emerging being within her and desiring to know what was fueling Emerson's fantasies.

Rather than feeling threatened and crying about the sites he visited, and the pictures and stories saved, she set aside her familial baggage and using her new eyes it wasn't long that much of what she looked at and read touched on her own desires. Others started to give her ideas she hadn't thought about before. It didn't take her long to conclude that some of her more base fantasies were not beyond her husband's. When she explored several of the jewelry links a small grin formed, it seems that Emerson and I are not really that different.

##

Veronica was turned toward me on the way home when she asked, "Are we really 'swingers'?"

"I guess so. In a narrow sense, we've been since we started sharing our bed with females and now with Max it's widening to include other males. And as I'd mentioned you have my permission to bed Dave and Emerson if their wives are agreeable."

"I always thought swingers were sex crazed people who did little more than hop from one bed to another, had these wild orgies, and have sex at the drop of a hat with anyone," she replied. "I guess that's a myth."

"From what I know it's more of a myth than anything. Remember Carol's said that her friends in the group she plays with prefers the terms lifestyle or lifestyle participants because of the stereotypes and misconceptions the general public have with swingers being sexual deviants, emotionally unstable and unloving," I explained.

"That certainly doesn't describe Carol or Evie. They're two of the most loving, accepting women I know. Amy Anne doesn't strike me as fitting that stereotype either," she remarked.

"Nor does Dave," I agreed. "From what our love says and from what I've read, lifestyle participants are normal people that we see every day. Some have closed circles while others are more open, some only party with one or two other couples, others have a circle that takes in dozens of couples."

"Carol said that it could be just about anyone. Evidently the majority are middle aged professionals we see on a daily basis. I guess she's right. Look at Evie, a professor and a minister, in the lifestyle," Veronica agreed.

"We have a small group that we've chosen and have limited on purpose. I guess someday maybe we'll try a broader group, perhaps Carol's. I know the girls wouldn't mind, at least they say they'd like to try."

"Oh you'd love that you dirty old man, being able to go from one stranger's pussy to another all night long. And then you'd be even more excited seeing your wives and your daughters get fucked. Don't you get enough pussy at home?" she teased.

"I'm more than happy with all the women I have at home. I've been surprised by something. Watching Max stroke in and out of you is hugely erotic."

"Are saying you like watching me get screwed silly?" she asked. I unsuccessfully fought to keep from grinning but lost the battle. "Why handsome you are kinky."

When I looked into her eyes I saw the glint. "So what about you," I challenged.

"Alright you got me. I confess that we're alike. I love watching you fuck another woman and make her moan as you make her come," my love confessed. "Now what's this about not giving Lauren a good fucking?"

"The next time we have Lauren in our bed, I promise to give her my entire focus. She deserves our best," I smiled and touched her upper thigh under her skirt.

"By the way, I liked how you coached Max to lift my legs last night, he got that young cock deeper in my cunt and it felt very nice. Having heard that from you I know that I'm going to keep enjoying myself with him and every other cock I, I mean we, bring to our bed. I love you handsome," smiled Veronica moving a bit forward toward my hand. "Being a lifestyle participant has its advantages I'll admit happily."

"Since he'll be around the house a bit during the construction I'll remind him that outward signs of affection are off limits if someone other than family is or could be around inside the house. Since our bedroom is going to be the only private area left until we move, if you want to play with him do it there," I grinned.

After a few minutes of silence I asked, "Do you think Carol's going to miss her lifestyle group? She's said she's giving them up to marry us. I'm wondering if we should have that expectation of her. What do you think?"

"There are number of people in the group who are special to her and she'll remain friends with them I assume. Allowing her to be free to attend lifestyle events? I want to say yes but I've not given it much thought. Let's think about it some more," she concluded.

##

As we drove down our street Veronica pointed out the auction sign. After reading the sign I pulled down the farmhouse's laneway. Stepping through the high grass and weeds we walked around the old house. Having Dave give us a good assessment was my first thought until Veronica pointed out we wanted the land not necessarily the house. The last thing I wanted was a housing development going up on our doorstep like what's happening to Dave. It was just as well that we wanted the land rather than the house. The old place looked to be in terrible shape. It's various out buildings it should be bulldozed as well. A growling stomach reminded me that it was almost one o'clock and we should get home.

As soon as Veronica and I walked through the door we were embraced by one and all. Lauren looked incredible in one of her new suits. The dark blue jacket with a white ruffled-front blouse under it fit her perfectly. Her skirt hem was just above the knee, her hose were tan and her stiletto heels were a bright blue patent leather.

After a bit of chatter, Lauren told us she had to leave about two-thirty and asked if we could discuss a bit of business now. Veronica, Lauren and I went into the den, Veronica and Lauren sat on the couch and I in the wing back. Mary Claire brought in sandwiches, coffee and tea, and made sure we noticed how low cut her top was. Lauren put a red wallet on the coffee table and scooted forward, dragging her skirt to the top of her stockings. "Oh, my," she said with a grin after looking at her lap and then my eyes but made no effort to pull her skirt down.

We spent much of the next forty minutes rehashing her computer and software recommendations. We again agreed on a tax software package that included extensive research capabilities, better yet last year's version was free so Lauren was going to order it tomorrow to begin evaluating it. The same vendor had an accounting program that promised to tie into the tax software, so we're going to purchase that as well. Lauren also recommended the addition of three high capacity servers, one for business only and two personal with high capacity for photos, audio and video. She also suggested that the business server be linked to an off-site commercial backup server which would back-up automatically overnight. I agreed and advised her to ask Emerson for the name of the firm we'd used at our company. She also spec'd out a very secure wireless network that couldn't be snooped. All in all we just confirmed the recommendations she had shown me yesterday plus the computer servers.

Then she clearly explained the tax ramifications of the sale in terms that both Veronica and I understood and offered to give the same presentation to Emerson, Hazel and Cathleen. She offered to explain the tax consequences to Kim and Katrina as well. I told her that'd be terrific, and suggested perhaps a mini seminar should be on the calendar after the honeymoon. She replied that'd be a good idea and assured us that the estimated tax payment wouldn't be due until January fifteenth. While we were on our honeymoon, she'd continue to explore various options, to run the numbers and hone her recommendations.

I mentioned the auction of the land next to us and asked her to find a sketch of the plot. She replied she'd also learn about the conditions of being a bidder.

Just before she left she made a list of officiating dates through January, 2008. After discussing it with us she said she'd get Cheryl to post them to the master calendar she was developing. She'd be working two or three evenings some weeks leaving about four o'clock, and usually home by nine. Since she'd be living here in a little more than three weeks she said she'd be able to put in full days by starting early until she moved. I reminded her that she was an exempt employee, and didn't need to punch a clock. She was being paid to complete specific tasks in a highly competent manner. If she accomplished the tasks of a given week in thirty hours, then she worked fewer hours knowing that there will other weeks where she could be working fifty to sixty hours. Veronica added that the same applied to Cheryl.

Since she had about a half hour before she needed to leave she invited us upstairs to show off her new purchases. Some of the skirts were demure and one was particularly short, "definitely a pantyhose skirt outside or stockings if worn here," she explained. I think Veronica's, and mine too, favorite for private office attire was a very sheer cream colored blouse that she modeled without a bra. When she had a jacket on it appeared quite sophisticated. She also showed us five pair of earrings, two large hoops and three long dangly pair that she and Carol had picked out together. She undressed and put her clothes on hangers and asked if she could put them in the closet in the spare bedroom for now. We both enjoyed watching her move about wearing only a garter belt and g-string with her heels.

She went back downstairs and brought up her bag of uniforms and carried on a normal conversation with us while taking off her hose and heels and putting on an athletic bra and full back cotton panties. At one point Veronica grasped my erection through my pants and looked at me and smiled. She knew I was wanting to feast on her luscious breasts and fuck her again. When Lauren finished getting dressed she approached us, leaned over and gently kissed Veronica and then with her arm around my neck, her tongue in my mouth and her hand wrapped around my cock, she kissed me more deeply than she had Veronica.

Then she leaned over Veronica again and whispered something in Veronica's ear that brought a giggle from her.

"I'm going back to my apartment tonight, so I'll see you in the morning," she said as she picked up her bag. We wished her a good clinic and training session before I walked her to the front door. As I opened the door I asked her, "Did the faxes on the cars come?"

"Oh yes, late Friday afternoon. I called the bank and arranged for bank checks to be picked up Monday and called Kim to give her their amounts. The prices matched your conditions so I didn't see any reason to bother you any further," she smiled then turned to go. She suddenly stopped and added, "Oh, I was thinking that if you had an Amex platinum card with no limit you could have put the whole purchase on the card and earned a big bundle of reward points."

She had a point. I should have thought of that once I turned in my corporate Amex. I'm pleased that this is really gonna work. She's bright, beautiful and has a 'take charge' personality to boot, I thought as I watched her ass sway toward her Corvette. She hasn't said anything but I still feel I didn't do her justice Friday night. We'll have to make it up to her, soon.

Veronica was coming down the stairs as I closed the door. "What did she whisper to you?"

"Handsome, it's for me to know and you to find out when the time is right," she smiled before adding a tease, "but you'll love it."

Mary Claire was bustling about in the kitchen and Cindy was setting the table. At three-thirty Cindy went into Mary Claire's bedroom and changed into scrubs and then on her way out kissed us all good bye. "Cindy, can you take a break sometime Wednesday afternoon and come by here. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised," I smiled.

"Sure, I'll come by for lunch. I'm not starting until three," she replied with a perplexed look and kissed me again before going out the door.

"What's Wednesday?" asked Ashley who was standing next to me nuzzling my neck.

"Car delivery in the morning," I replied squeezing her ass having lifted her skirt.

"You're having lunch with Dave tomorrow, right? Do you need me to go to the bank with you for the checks? I'd like to visit with Evie sometime tomorrow," Veronica smiled putting her arm around my waist and nuzzling the other side of my neck.

"That's fine. Lauren'll be with me to get the checks, then I'll be home sometime mid-afternoon."

Anticipating the scheduled company, Ashley had changed into a scooped neck button blouse a mid-thigh skirt with garter hose and high heeled sandals. Katrina was similarly dressed in a knit top. Carol came into the den wearing a low square necked top with a knee length skirt that had buttons all the way up the front. She was wearing hose and high heeled pumps.

Veronica hadn't changed yet. Before going upstairs she went into the kitchen to check appetizer and dinner plans with Mary Claire. After walking up to Mary Claire she pressed herself against Mary Claire's back, whispered "Love you," into her ear and firmly grasped Mary Claire's tits. With Mary Claire wearing one of her more demure, albeit short, maid outfits Veronica's hands slipped under the apron top to fondle her breasts.

"Thanks, Mom, I love you too," replied Mary Claire who turned her face towards Veronica's while putting her arms behind her and grasping the side's of Veronica's perfect ass. Veronica loosened her grip and Mary Claire turned and put her arms around Veronica. They thoroughly kissed with a lot of tongue play.

"I just wanted to know how dinner was coming, and suddenly realized that I haven't told you that for awhile," smiled Veronica.

"Nor I you, but I never doubted that you did," grinned Mary Claire, lightly kissing the tip of Veronica's nose.

"In the next few nights you and I should spend the night together," Veronica suggested. Seeing a little puzzlement on Mary Claire's face she clarified, "There'll still be one or more women with Scott. He knows I'd like to spend a night from time to time with another woman who is dear to me. And you my sexy girl, are one of those women. I'd like to spend the night, making love, cuddling, falling asleep in each other's arms and waking up with in the morning. Are you interested?"

"Are you kidding? You two are something else. My body, mind and soul is part of this family and for their pleasure."

"I look forward to our night alone," Veronica grinned. "You're special to me...and to Scott too."

Their lips met again to express the nature and depth of their growing relationship. "By the way, is this dress okay? Or should I wear something longer that at least covers the tops of my stockings?" Mary Clare asked when the kiss concluded.

"Certainly not on my account, I'm sure none of our guests'll mind either. Why don't you decant a bottle of Chardonnay and one of Shiraz and give them a chance to breathe. Amy Anne and her kids should be here shortly after four. Hmmm, I guess I ought to change. Love you, sweetheart," smiled Veronica kissing her again briefly before heading upstairs to change.

##

Meanwhile I'd moved to the corner of the couch when Lauren left. Ashley sat beside me, picked up my hand and slid it inside her blouse. At the other end of the couch Carol and Katrina snuggled together, more correctly Carol nestled against Katrina as Katrina's hand played around inside her blouse and Katrina lightly kissed and licked the nape my love's neck and ears. Lots of contented sighing was emanating from the other end of the couch. Ashley covered my hand and guided it inside her bra. While watching Katrina I tried to mimic what Katrina was doing to Carol.

Veronica changed into an above the knee length flared skirt, tight knit top over a shelf bra, black garter belt and light grey seamed stockings and black patent pumps. At seven after four when she reappeared in the den she remarked, "Hmm, looks like I 'missed the inside my top' memo," then laughed. As she watched the four of us from an arm chair her left hand lightly played with her breast outside her own top.

At four fifteen the doorbell rang. Veronica being the closest opened it and invited in Amy Anne, Tram and Sue. As she did so, I too walked into the foyer. Amy Anne wearing a black demi-bra and black semi transparent blouse, a mid-thigh straight skirt, hose and heels looked delicious. Sue, a stunning dark blond with lighter highlights was dressed in a full length burgundy gown under a maroon satin coat which Veronica offered to hang in the closet. Tram was an incredibly handsome young man, blonde curly hair, about six five, square jawed in a black tuxedo. I was standing next to Veronica when she extended her hand to Tram and Sue as she introduced me and herself as my wife. I'd already noticed she had a hard time taking her eyes off Tram as they came fully into the foyer. She was clearly taken with him. After hanging Sue's coat she and I walked them into the den where we introduced Katrina and Ashley as our daughters.