Anya Ch. 01

Story Info
My adventures with Anya... and others.
1.5k words
4.41
18.1k
4
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking back across campus in the summer is always a series of distractions. Short skirts, bikini tops, snug shorts. If I wasn't careful, I'd end up looking like a drooling idiot following one girl after another as I wandered around in a daze. There's something wonderful about the unpredictability of the English summer; when it is hot, everyone takes advantage and the result is a sight to behold. What could be better?

This particular day, I was walking back to my room and fell in behind a girl wearing a halter top and a short, short denim skirt with leather flip-flops. She was keeping her hair out of her eyes with a pair of oversized sunglasses and walked with a delicious wiggle to her hips. The further we went towards the halls, the more inevitable it seemed that she'd peel off in one direction or another, but, it seemed we were heading for the same block. She got to the door, opened it and gave me a mock frown, "Are you following me?" She asked as she held the door open.

I grinned back at her. "Me? No. I live here... Honest." I took to holding the door, letting her enter first.

She smiled as she started climbing the stairs in front of me, turning back and giving me, "Yea. Sure. That's what they all say." I protested my innocence and carried on up the stairs, delighting in the look of her long smooth legs ahead of me. She opened the door on the first floor—my floor—and turned towards my door as she fumbled for her key. I stood at her shoulder as she tried to put her key in my door. She laughed, "You really are following me."

"Actually," I replied. "This is my room. Perhaps you're following me." She looked at me quizzically, and turned the key. Of course it didn't work, it was my room. But only when the key didn't work did she start to realize her mistake. "May I?" I asked as I brandished my key.

She stepped back; "Be my guest." She said and laughed out loud as she saw my key turn in my lock.

"So. Who is following who?"

"Well, I was in front of you, so I can't have been following you." She said, which was perfectly true.

"Mmmmmm. But I wasn't following you, was I?"

"Yep. I suppose they do, don't they." I opened my door and she looked in to my room.

"No, I suppose not. Jesus—these blocks do all look the same." "Well, well. Not all the rooms look the same." She said.

I laughed in response. My room was a mess—though no worse than normal. "I suppose yours is much tidier than this, is it?" She giggled. "No, not really, but the mess is more of a... girly mess. More make up, smaller T-shirts and... well... the underwear is different altogether."

"Well, you're welcome to come in and examine my mess more closely... or invite me to your room—wherever it is—and give me the chance for a comparison."

At that moment the small fridge in the corner of my room started humming and she turned to look over at the source of the noise. "Oh. You don't happen to have something cold to drink in there do you?"

"It's possible." I smiled. "Let me take a look." I bent over and opened the fridge, knowing perfectly well what was inside. "We have Stella, Stella and Stella." Anything take your fancy? She responded theatrically, pondering the choices as she rubbed her chin, "I think a Stella would be perfect—thanks." I took out two Stellas and passed one to her. "There you go." "Thanks very much."

"You are more than welcome." I replied.

She popped the can and took a sip, while I did the same. "Mmmm. Perfect—that hits the spot."

"Absolutely." As she took another deep swallow with her eyes closed and her head tilted right back, I took the opportunity to look her over. She really was very tasty. I could see her nipples under her shirt, atop lovely, shapely handfuls of breast, and her taut slender neck as she drank her beer. Her waist was slim, her belly-button exposed between her shirt and jeans mini. "Take a seat," I suggested as she came up for air. She smiled and sat on the edge of my bed, while I sank back into the only easy chair in the room. "That better?"

"Yes, thank you—much better. And that's another difference between your room and mine. God! I wish I had a fridge." I chuckled. "Well, until you get one of your own, you can always stop by mine when you get thirsty. If, of course, you can find it again."

"Oh, don't you worry. If there's free beer on offer, I'll be able to smell it out." Picking up a discarded sock, she added, "And I don't think that's the only scent I could pick up to zero in on this place." Before I could answer, she took another deep swallow from her beer and finished the can. Knowing I had no more in the fridge, I passed her my, almost full, can. "Still thirsty?" I asked.

"Oh yes." She replied. When she realized I had given her my beer, she added, "Are you sure?" I nodded and smiled, and she took another long drink. "Good God it's hot." She said. She held the now half empty can against the back of her neck, to cool herself down—then she applied the can to her throat, sighing in appreciation of the relief that the cool can offered her. I stood up and opened the window, in an attempt to let in a cool breeze. "That any better?" I asked.

"Hmmmm. I think it's going to take more than that to cool me off." She said.

"Well... you're welcome to take a shower, if that's what you need."

She laughed, and then grinned slyly. "I might just take you up on that... if you're lucky."

Well, up until that point, this had just been a chance meeting, a happy coincidence and a shared couple of beers. But suddenly, this gorgeous girl was suggesting just a little more. She uncrossed her legs, as she slouched back on the bed—letting her head drop back, with her eyes closed, still holding the cold can of beer to her throat. The silence after her comment seemed to carry on forever, and I felt like I could hear my own heart beating. The idea of this girl taking a shower in my room was thrilling, to say the least. And it seemed possible that this girl might... just... take me up on my offer.

She giggled, breaking the tension. "You know, the more I think about it, the more I could do with that shower."

I gulped. "Well, feel free."

She stood up and walked over towards the bathroom door. Moments after she stepped in, I heard the shower start. For the next five minutes, I sat there, feeling glued to the chair—half of me itching to peek at her naked body as she showered, half of me feeling I'd be taking advantage if I did. Just as I had about summoned the courage to stand, the water stopped. A moment later, I could see her face as it poked around the corner. "Any chance of a towel?"

"Hmmmm. I suppose so." I said and tossed her a towel from the shelf behind me as nonchalantly as I could manage. She disappeared back into the bathroom for a second before reappearing, obviously still very wet, with the towel covering her from breasts to the tops of her thighs.

She sat back down on the bed, and gave a small moan of satisfaction. "That is so much better—thank you." As she crossed and uncrossed her legs, my eyes were drawn to the tops of her legs—it was almost impossible not to look up passed the edge of the towel. She noticed my eyes glancing down there, "Cheeky," she said as she attempted to pull the towel down.

"Well..." I said. "You can hardly blame me, can you?"

"Who is blaming you?" She smiled, "But all you have to do is ask." She smiled and held my eyes with her gaze. If we had had an awkward pause before, this went on for much longer. She sat there, unblinking, looking straight at me, then she bit her lower lip, her eyes twinkling, waiting for me to blink. My heart was pounding in my chest, and I felt like my mouth was hanging open, my throat dry, not able to speak.

Eventually I stammered, "Would you..." It came out as a rough whisper.

She smiled and replied, "Pardon?"

"Would you... Would you take off that towel and let me see you?"

"Well of course!" She replied as if I had requested the most natural thing in the world... like I had asked her to pass the sugar.

She stood up, her back to the window, facing me, and took a corner of the towel in each hand. My cock had started twitching as she stood up, and I could feel it straining against my jeans and she opened the towel and let me see her naked body. She held the towel open. "How is that?" She asked.

"Perfect." I replied. "Absolutely perfect."

"Oh... You're too kind... and... By the way..." Then she whispered, "Your wish is my command."