Anya Ch. 04

Story Info
My continuing adventures with Anya and others.
1.6k words
4.54
10.1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked out across campus and along a path between fields beyond. It was early evening in late spring. Anya walked next to me, though ever so slightly behind me. Every so often we'd pass someone walking the other way and one or two seemed to notice that Anya was not just wearing a chocker. The collar seemed a little incongruous with the light summer dress, and got them thinking about just quite what was going on. As we walked, I thought more and more a bout how much control I had over this beautiful girl and about what she had been willing to do for Teresa. I turned Anya's door key over and over in my pocket.

To one side of us we passed a small wood. There was a stile over the fence into the wood, with a footpath going through it. I motioned to Anya to follow me into the wood. We walked a little further, and couldn't hear a sound except our own footfalls. After a couple of minutes I turned to face Anya. She stopped and looked up at me.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"I hope so, Sir." She replied.

"Take off your dress."

Without hesitation, she unbuttoned her dress right down the front and shrugged it from her shoulders. I held out my hand and she gave it to me. She stood there wearing nothing but her sandals and the collar. Her hands were by her sides, looking at me; she was waiting for me to give her next instruction. I looked her up and down, taking in the delicious shape of her body. I noticed the fuzz of her pubic hair. "Anya," I said. "I'd like you to shave your pussy for me, when next you get the chance."

"Yes, Sir." She replied. "As you wish."

"But for now, we can just carry on walking."

Momentarily, her eyes widened, but she quickly had her response back under control.

"Yes, Sir." A smile played across her face. I turned from her and carried on walking, with her, all but naked, just behind me on the path. We carried on walking and then, in the distance, I heard laughing and talking. They were to far away for me to be able to make out how many people there were, or what they were saying—but there seemed to be men and women, and the voices sounded young. This close to the university, they were probably more students.

I turned to Anya again. "Keep walking—just ahead of me."

"Yes, Sir." She gulped.

"And be ready to do as I say."

"Yes, Sir."

We carried on walking, the voices getting closer and closer. There seemed to be a couple of different female voices and a couple of male as well. We still couldn't really hear what they were saying, but the voices were young and exuberant. We could never see more than a few yards ahead of ourselves as we walked along the path, and it was hard to judge just how close they were. I wanted to let these people get very close to us, and waited until the last moment before leaning forward and whispering to Anya, "Hide—there behind those bushes."

She scrambled to the side and I just kept walking—moments later passing the group of students coming the other way. They must have assumed that I was out walking by myself, though quite what they made of Anya's dress draped over my arm, I didn't really know. I carried on walking until they could see me, then stopped and listened as they carried on walking. I doubled back and found Anya still hiding, a huge smile on her face. "Did they see you?"

"No, Sir."

"And how do you feel?"

"Excited, Sir. Very excited."

I smiled at her and gave her back her dress. "Put it on, but only do up two buttons."

She did as she was told, and we turned around following the students who were now either quiet or out of earshot. As we walked along, Anya just in front of me, we hear rustling sounds in the undergrowth before a dog came leaping out. Soon after that, a middle aged man stepped from around the corner in the path—he hardly seemed to see me, he was so focused on Anya, barely clothed and making a fuss of his dog. She crouched down and petted the dog, scratching it behind the ears. The dog loved this and licked at her thighs. "He's lovely," Said Anya.

"What's your name?" She asked the dog.

"Blue." The man replied.

"Blue." Anya repeated, as she looked up and smiled.

The man smiled back down at her, though really he was looking at the curve of her breasts, which were all but exposed. Blue kept licking at Anya's thighs as she made a fuss of him.

"Careful," said the man. "He can get a little exuberant."

When Anya stood up, giving us both an eyeful, Blue jumped up on his hind legs, placing his front legs on Anya's stomach. She stepped back with the force of the dog's jump, and Blue came down with a crash, though somehow he seemed to have ripped the remaining buttons from Anya's dress. Her dress flew apart and we could both see that she was wearing nothing underneath. She covered herself up quickly, as the man's eyes bulged. "Blue!" He called, "Come here boy!"

"Don't blame him," Anya said. "It's not his fault."

"I'm so sorry." He said.

Anya looked down at her dress. "Don't worry. I am sure I can fix it."

"Thank goodness," The man replied. "I am very sorry." He took a lead from his pocket and clipped it onto Blue's collar.

"Come on," I said to Anya, "We should go."

She nodded, and, amidst more apologies from the man, we walked off through the wood as he walked on with Blue.

"Sir?" Said Anya, a little while later.

"What is it?"

"I swear... I swear that he could smell me."

"I am sure he could."

"I mean..." She went on. "I mean I swear he could smell my... my arousal."

"Aaaah. Well no wonder he was so excited, and licking at your thighs. Perhaps he thought he had found a bitch in heat."

We walked a few paces.

"Is that what you are?"

"Sir?"

"Is that what you are? A bitch in heat?"

"I am aroused Sir. As I am sure you intended, Sir."

I turned around and smiled at her. "I did intend to get you hot, though I couldn't have planned you flashing that man. That was all Blue."

"Yes, Sir."

"Did you find that exciting?"

"Oh yes, Sir."

"Then we shall have to see what else we can do to excite you. Won't we now?"

"Yes, Sir."

I held out my hand and took hers. Pulling her off to the side of the path a few feet and behind just enough foliage as to be hidden from anyone walking past. I put my hands on her shoulders to guide her to her knees. Once she was kneeling I popped the button on my jeans and undid my fly, before taking out my cock. She smiled up at me, her dress completely open at the front; she opened her mouth and took my length in between her lips. I closed my eyes as I felt the warm wetness of her mouth around my cock. I felt my cock hardening in her mouth as she stroked its length and sucked it. She moaned quietly as she sucked my cock. I reached down and hooked my index fingers through two of the D rings on her collar—gently I pulled on the rings, letting her know I wanted to fuck her face. Her lips tightened around my cock and she bobbed her head back and forth as I pulled harder on the rings; fucking her face harder, faster, deeper. She pressed her tongue up against the underside of my cock and kept on sucking; her mouth felt so good on my cock. Soon, my thrusting got much faster and more urgent and I could feel that I was getting ready to cum. I pulled my cock from her mouth and had her stroke it until streams of my cum splattered her face and chest. She looked amazing, kneeling in front of me streaked with my jism.

She licked and sucked at my cock to clean it before I slipped it back into my jeans. I pulled on the D rings to indicate to her that she needed to get up. There was cum dripping from one of her nipples and more at the corner of her mouth. "Come on," I said, and motioned her back to the path. She seemed to be pleased with the notion of walking on with the mark of her Master upon her.

We walked back towards the main track and out of the woods. As I turned occasionally to look at her, I realised she was doing nothing to hide her nakedness. Even though Blue had ripped a couple of buttons, she could have fastened some of the others. She had not, I supposed, because I had not told her to. We got back to the stile, which we crossed before walking back along the track towards campus. I had a lovely flash of her pussy as she crossed the stile—it seemed to be glistening wet with her excitement.

I decided not to tell her to cover herself up—I wanted to see how far this would go. She walked as naturally as she could, and her light dress got blown away from her body as she walked—if we had met anyone on the path, they would have seen her nakedness. As it was, we got back to her room without meeting anyone else. I unlocked the door and let us in.