Anya Ch. 08

Story Info
My continuing adventures with Anya and others.
923 words
4.68
7.8k
00

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea how Rachel might react from now on. She was in a totally new place, and so was I. But, I was also intensely turned on, and I had the feeling that Anya was too. "Anya, help Rachel take off her dress."

Anya took the hem of Rachel's dress in her hand and slowly started lifting it up. First revealing stocking tops, then black satin panties, then Rachel's slender stomach, then a black lace bra, until finally, Rachel's dress has been completely removed, and Anya draped it carefully over the back of the sofa. It was as if I had cast a spell over Rachel. I felt that if I asked her any questions, or spoke other than to give her a command, I might break the spell.

"Anya, kneel in front of Rachel, and bow your head." I said, almost whispering. "Bow your head."

Anya bowed her head, and Rachel looked over at me, her eyes wide. Only a few minutes before, she had been walking her dog in the park; now she was standing semi-naked in front of two strangers, one of who was naked and kneeling in front of her. I looked directly at Rachel as I commanded Anya.

"Kiss her feet." Rachel's mouth fell open as I said the words.

"Yes, Sir." Said Anya, and leaned forwards to kiss Rachel's stocking clad feet; kissing her feet over and over—an act of worship which left Rachel bewildered.

I pointed at the sofa where Rachel had been sitting, "Sit down," I said. Rachel moved without hesitation and sat on the sofa. Anya crawled over to where Rachel was sitting and continued her kissing. "Anya, help Rachel remove her stockings."

"Yes, sir."

Anya gently reached up to Rachel's stocking tops and pulled them down over her legs, gently caressing her skin as she did so. Rachel's eyes closed as Anya undressed her, not helping at all, but allowing herself to be stripped. When both stockings were off I said, "There now, Anya. Now you can kiss her again. And this time nothing will get in your way." Anya set to work kissing and caressing Rachel's feet. After kissing the tip of each toe, she slowly took Rachel's big toe into her mouth and sucked it. Rachel started groaning, her eyes closed and head thrown back.

"Oh God. Oh God, oh YES. I've never been touched by another woman like this. It feels so good." She gasped as Anya's mouth enveloped her other big toe. She was biting her lip and moaning as Anya continued, relentlessly. Persistent, yet gentle doing as I had ordered. Rachel started shaking her head backwards and forwards; her moaning and groaning louder and more insistent and less and less coherent.

"Move up," I told Anya, who moaned in reply. She kissed the bridge of Rachel's foot, then her ankles, shins and calves; sometimes kissing, sometimes licking but always gentle and attentive; continuing to drive Rachel wild. When Anya reached Rachel's knees, she felt Rachel's hands in her hair—sometimes stroking, sometimes pulling as she gasped with the pleasure of Anya's attentions.

"No further just yet, my dear."

Rachel groaned, this time with disappointment. "Please, please—don't stop her. I want her, I need her. This is just as I have always imagined; this is what I have always dreamed of."

"You have dreamed of making love with another woman?"

"Oh God yes."

I smiled. "And you'd like that dream to come true?"

"Oh... Yes. Yes, please. Please God don't make her stop." Her eyes opened and she looked at me imploringly. "Please."

"But then," I replied, slowly, thoughtfully. "Then you must do something for me."

"Oh yes, anything. Just don't make her stop. Please don't make her stop."

"Alright then. Anya, you can continue. Give her what she wants. And don't stop before she's ready. Don't stop until she tells you to stop."

"Yes, Sir." And Anya carried on. Her hair falling down onto Rachel's legs as she kissed and kicked up above Rachel's knees. Rachel opened her legs and felt Anya's tongue tip tracing swirling patterns on her smooth, soft skin. Up and down, round and around, driving Rachel to distraction. Rachel's hands went to her own breasts, which she caressed through her bra, before she reached behind herself and unclipped her bra—giving herself free reign. Anya's nose started nuzzling the crotch of Rachel's panties, which made Rachel gasp and arch her back—her own fingernails digging into her breasts.

"Oh, FUCK." She squealed. "Oh fuck, Fuck, FUCK."

Suddenly, with all haste she tugged at her panties and started pulling them down her legs revealing a beautiful dark bush. Anya helped her pull of the panties before returning to her kissing. Rachel grabbed two handfuls of Anya's hair and pulled her between her legs—jamming Anya's face against her pussy. I could see Anya nuzzling Rachel, and hear the delicious sounds her tongue made against Rachel's lips; kissing, licking, sucking while Rachel groaned and moaned—pulling Anya ever closer ever deeper into her.

It didn't take long before Rachel's head was shaking back and forth, her hair flying everywhere and her hands ramming Anya's mouth against her pussy. She squealed and screamed with delight as Anya made her cum. Rachel's body went utterly rigid, her back arched up off the sofa as she came, before she moaned and relaxed totally, feeling completely spent.

"Oh Jesus." She said. "Oh Jesus Christ."

"You can stop now Anya." I said, as she knew not to stop until I had told her to.