Anya Ch. 09

Story Info
Adventures with my slut Anya and others.
1.3k words
4.81
10.5k
2

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel lay back naked on the sofa, her legs still spread. Anya knelt before her and I still sat on the armchair. I let Rachel take her time to recover before I said anything else. She was in my power now. Anya and I had introduced her to world-changing pleasure, and there was no turning back.

I picked up Rachel's discarded stockings from the floor. "Rachel," I said. "It is your turn to kneel now. Kneel down in front of me." Rachel opened her eyes as if she was waking up. She looked over at me. I think she could tell from the tone of my voice that I meant it—she needed to kneel at my feet.

I passed a stocking to Anya, "Tie her hands behind her back." Rachel looked up at me, a combination of fear and excitement in her eyes. I smiled. "Anything."

"Pardon?"

"Anything. That's what you offered to do for me if I let Anya continue. And I did—didn't I?"

"Yes."

"Mmmmmm?"

"Yes.... Sir."

Anya had tied Rachel's hands by this time and she knelt in front of me. "Tell me." I said. "Tell me—you have never been with a woman before?"

"No, Sir. Never."

"Never tasted pussy?"

"N... n... n... no sir."

"In fact before today, I don't think a woman has ever tasted your pussy. Is that right?"

"Yes Sir."

Rachel seemed to be blushing. "I think you have lead quite a sheltered life, haven't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"But you have just had a taste of something else... something more."

"Yes, Sir."

I turned to Anya. "You have done very well, my dear. And now you should have your reward. Sit back on the sofa and let Rachel pleasure you."

Anya smiled broadly, "Yes, Sir."

Rachel gulped, still wide eyed as she realized what I expected of her. She knelt in front of Anya's open legs and started to kiss and lick them; starting at her knees and working slowly up—her hands still tied firmly behind her back. Hesitant at first, but becoming bolder; losing herself in the moment.

Anya softly cooed as Rachel licked up along her thighs her cunt was already wet and glistening as Rachel's tongue caressed her soft skin. "That's it. Lick her, taste her. Taste the sweetness of her pussy. Don't hold back—push your tongue between her sweet lips and taste her." Rachel whimpered and groaned, but she did as she was told. "How does she taste?" I asked.

"Mmmmmm. Divine. Sweet. Perfect."

"Good. Now," I said, "Make her cum. Kiss and suck and lick her pussy until she squeals with pleasure." Rachel took my command to heart; she devoured Anya's sweet pussy kissing licking, thrusting her tongue deep inside her over and over again. Anya started moaning and biting her lip—then she wrapped her legs around Rachel's neck, urging her on—hungry for more. It wasn't long before Anya's breathing deepened, and the muscles in her body started to tense. Anya grabbed onto the sofa with both hands, holding on tight as if she might fall off if she didn't. I could see Rachel's nose rubbing Anya's clit and her tongue licking the length of Anya's pussy and finally, when she could stand it no longer, Anya, writhing on the sofa, came hard—screaming her ecstasy as she shuddered in climax.

Rachel knelt back, her hands still tied; still naked. Anya cooed softly to herself as she came down.

I turned to Rachel, "Show me the bedroom." She stood up—wobbling a little as she tried to balance with her hands behind her. She showed me to the bedroom, which had a large double bed in it, with a cast iron bedstead. "So. You live alone?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Have you always lived alone?"

"No Sir. My husband died two years ago."

"I see—I'm sorry to hear that. And you have been alone ever since?"

"Yes Sir."

"Is this the first time you have had sex since your husband died?"

"Yes Sir."

"Mmmm. That's a long time. A very long time."

I opened a drawer and found stockings and lingerie. I tossed an ivory corset and matching panties onto the bed, and undid Rachel's hands. "Put them on." I threw over some matching silk stockings and Rachel put on the ensemble. She was very well preserved—if she was fifty she looked more like forty. "Lie down on the bed."

Rachel lay down. I took some more stockings from the drawer and tied her, spread-eagled to the bedstead. Her shoulder length auburn hair fell across the pillows.

"So, Rachel. Are you saying that you have had no sexual satisfaction for two years?"

"N... n... no Sir."

"That's not what you're saying."

"I... I... I... haven't had sex with anyone else for two years, Sir."

"Aha. But you have found satisfaction in other ways?"

"Yes Sir."

The door opened behind me and Anya walked in, a smile of contentment still playing across her face. I pointed at the floor and she immediately knelt at my side.

"Like...?" I prompted Rachel, and she started to blush in response. Her eyes flitted to the drawer from which I had taken her lingerie.

I went to the drawer and looked through it more carefully. I found a long, fluorescent pink dildo and held it up. "What's this?" Rachel blushed very red, and Anya stifled a giggle.

"What's this?" I repeated.

Still, my question was met with silence. I held it up to her face and said, "No one else has ever seen this, have they?" She shook her head. "You have never needed to say the word out loud, have you?" She shook her head again, biting her lower lip. "Well, you can tell me now, can't you?"

I waited. "It's your..."

She seemed to gulp, then said, "It's my... my dildo."

I smiled broadly. "Yes, it is." I held it up to her—the tip just inches from her lips. "Give it a kiss."

She hesitated a second or two before I wiggled it, then she reached up and planted a kiss on the tip of the dildo.

"Good girl.... Now, do it again." She kissed the tip again, and I pushed the dildo forward, so she had to open her mouth and accept the head between her lips. "Now show me how you can suck it." She started slowly, but took more and more of the dildo into her mouth, her eyes locked with mine as her lips went up and down the bright pink shaft.

"That's it. That's the way. Show me what a good cock sucker you are." I smiled down at her. "Did your husband like it when you sucked his cock?"

Rachel tried to shake her head. I pulled the dildo form her mouth so she could speak.

"I never did this for him."

"Really?"

She nodded in reply.

"Well, you're a natural." I paused. "Wait a minute. Are you saying you have never sucked cock?"

"Yes Sir. That's right Sir."

"Well, you show me how good you are and maybe that will change."

"Yes, Sir." Rachel reached up as far as she could, mouth wide, tongue extended, wanting me to put the dildo back within her reach. I lowered it slowly until she could kiss and lick and suck at it once more. She wanted to show me what she could do. I imagined my own cock taking the place of that bright pink plastic one—feeding her my member, and knowing that mine was the first cock she'd ever sucked.

"Do you want to suck my cock?"

"Oh yes, Sir."

"Then tell me." "Please sir..." She hesitated, as if plucking up the courage, "Please sir, may I suck your cock for you?"

"That would be quite a treat for a little slut like you, wouldn't it?"

"Y... y... yes, Sir."

"Do you deserve a treat like that?"

"Y... y... yes, Sir."

"What will you do for me if I let you suck my cock?"

"Anything Sir, anything."

"Are you sure?"

She hesitated—this time as if willing herself to reply.

"Yes, Sir." She said it with conviction this time. She really meant it.