Anya Ch. 15

Story Info
Their first fuck on the island.
1.3k words
4.36
32.5k
0

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Simplton
Simplton
32 Followers

We were woken up by one of the tribal women. She smiled at us; the sleeping bag had somehow slid down, and so only the lower halves of our bodies were covered. Anya obviously was enjoying putting a little show on for the woman; as she seemed oblivious towards the fact that the woman was obviously taking pleasure in seeing Anya's fabulous tits. The woman told us that we should go to Joanne's hut; all the while staring at Anya's bare breasts, Anya had chosen to grope, and pinch her nipple with one of her hands. As the woman left she smiled at the moving tent in the sleeping bag that belonged to me and Anya's hand slowly stroking my morning wood.

"Well that was fun! You don't mind me exposing myself in front of other women do you?" Anya asked with her sweetest smile. She knew the answer.

"About as much as I mind you licking your little sister's cunt." I said before I kissed her.

After we kissed for a while we slowly got up, and got in to yesterdays clothes. I knew I needed a shower. Anya chose to leave her blouse open, revealing her front opening black bra. She looked positively fuckable with that and her very short denim shorts on. We started out holding hands, but by the time we got to Joanne's hut; my hand was planted on Anya's firm ass.

Joanne's hut was probably the best furnished. It was very big, and it was completely open plan. There was a huge bed on one both sides, and what looked like two thrones at the end of the gangway that the two gigantic beds made. There were about 7 or 8 women lying on the beds. Some talking and some that looked as though they were very... 'Busy'. Joanne was 'very busy' with the woman who was sitting on the throne; Joanne was kissing the woman who woke us up. My already uncomfortable morning wood was going to break right out of my jeans. Joanne's intimacy was broken by one of the women were just talking. Everyone in the entire hut centred their attentions on to me and Anya.

"Welcome. The builders have gone, and so has that dreadful man; the inspector or whatever he was. Time waster if you ask me, and very rude..." Joanne drifted off when she saw Anya's boobs.

I could have sworn I saw the tribal leader make a shifty glance, and grin at her partner.

"Thank you. For the great hospitality you have shown us, any and all of your tribe are welcome to stay at our new home any time you want." I said humbly.

"If you like I could have one of the women show you the most important parts of the island?" Joanne asked

"I think me and Anya would rather explore the island ourselves, but thanks for the offer."

"That's fine. But you should not go near the other side of the island's coast. The cliffs are dangerous, and the tides change very fast. Faster then you could climb I imagine."

"Thanks for the warning. Well keep it in mind." I smiled at her, lowered my head, and was about to leave.

"Before you go I would like to invite you to dinner. I assume you will want to unpack, after you explore the island? If you have time we eat at 9:00pm. Of course we won't be offended if you don't come; you can come back to the village anytime." With one more rather pervy look at Anya's boobs, Joanne went back to the ministrations of her partner.

Anya and I left for the house. I replanted my hand firmly on her equally firm ass. The roundness of her ass was delicious; I couldn't wait to bury my hard, hot cock in to her steamy cunt. I took a hold of her waist, and turned so we were walking towards the beach. Anya looked at me quizzically.

"Up for building sand castles?" I asked mischievously.

"No. But I can see your practically bursting to," Anya replied. She rubbed my cock. "I can feel your bursting too..."

After we had gotten about half a mile away from the village, I threw Anya to the ground and plunged my tongue in to her mouth. My hands were busy groping her boobs; pushing them together; pinching her nipples to hardness. I kissed down her neck towards her boobs and unclipped her bra. I slid off easily allowing me access to her soft, and firm breasts. Whilst my tongue was busy with her hard nipples, my hands were practically ripping her button fly shorts. I slid her shorts down her long, slender legs and kissed my way back up to her pussy (Pantyless of course).

I could smell she was ready for my cock, and I was more then ready for her steamy honey pot. I made my way back up to her mouth and sunk my cock in to her body. I felt as though I was drowning in a sea of ecstasy, I could feel my pre-come already flowing up my cock; mixing with Anya's juices inside her most intimate parts. The sand beneath my knees was a lot tenderer to my skin then carpet, or a bed. I felt as though I could fuck my girl friend forever without ever tiring.

I kissed her boobs, once more sucking her nipples in to my mouth; tasting her sweet skin, and rolling her hard nubs around my mouth with my tongue. I lifted Anya towards me so I was sitting on the sand, with her straddling me. Her boobs were crushed in to my face, and I did not waste a moment in this position; savouring her perfect breasts.

I could tell Anya was about to come from her moans; I wanted her first orgasm here to be perfect. I flipped Anya round so she was on her fours facing the magnificent sun set, and plunged my cock all the way up her soft, wet, tight cunt. Anya screamed in ecstasy. Movement caught my eyes to focus to the right of me. Joanne was there watching me fuck my girl friend doggy style. Our eyes met, and suddenly Joanne doubled over; I could only assume she was oragsming too.

Something inside me decided to give Joanne a show; that something was probably the desire to come, as I had not yet. My cock was simply dripping with pussy juices, and so I pulled out of Anya's cunt, and straight in to her ass. I had done this far too many times for Anya to scream; another wave of orgasm took her body, and she started shiver from the feelings that were being caused by her ass. I started to thrust my cock deep in to her ass, all the while staring in to Joanne's eyes. I plunged in to Anya's ass, and then pulled out until only my head was impaled in her ass.

"I'm gonna treat you to my come today honey," I told Anya; she replied by moaning, and wiggling her ass in excitement.

I could feel the tightness of Anya's ass increase, and begin to coax the come from my balls. I pulled out of Anya's ass, and spun her round. She quickly gobbled up my cock, making the head of my cock rest in her throat. I could feel the come begin to flow up my cock. I pulled out of her mouth, held my cock just in front of her face, and shot my come all over my girlfriend's sweet face. I didn't think it wise to look over at Joanne; I didn't want Anya knowing I had done this just for a show. But what a show! My come dripped down Anya's face to her boobs; where she picked it up with her finger, and ate my come.

Anya cleaned her self up, and we started back for the house, nude. Joanne had obviously went in to the wood, and probably back to the camp. We were defiantly going for dinner.

***Please give feedback; good or bad!***

Simplton
Simplton
32 Followers