Anymore? Ch. 02

Story Info
The virgin's development includes Geoff.
975 words
4.06
33.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was some weeks later that my next milestone in sex occurred. Clive had brought his friend Geoff home from work for a light lunch before going off to play squash. As we sat in the early evening sunshine, it soon became apparent that Clive and Geoff were having too good a time chatting and drinking, to play their game.

Therefore, leaving them in peace, I went upstairs for a bath. It was a long languorous bath, which helped to freshen me up no end. I wanted to be ready for Clive when he returned from his game; if he was ever going to go, because I felt so horny and was looking forward to lovemaking. With this in mind, I slipped on some nylons with a black suspender belt, bra and knickers, topped off with a flowing floral print dress.

When I came back downstairs, I was somewhat disappointed to find that the boys had not gone out, and seemed engrossed in conversation. Clive took my hand and pulled me to him.

He knew that I wanted him, so planted a kiss gently on my lips. With my back to Geoff and bent over as I was, I must have made quite a view for Geoff. Clive’s kisses became more intense and urgent, his hands moving to the buttons on my dress. My body began to flush with excitement. I wanted to feel him inside me, but what about Geoff?

I turned to him, finding him on the edge of his seat gazing in lust at my behind. Clive had already unbuttoned my dress to my waist, there was no stopping him now, nor did I want to. I was getting wetter by the second. Having Geoff behind me was only making matters worse.

My breasts were soon exposed by Clive’s expert hands, the nipples, already standing painfully proud, waiting in anticipation. Clive began stroking and pinching them, his tongue flicking out to tease a nipple as his hands caressed my pendulous globes.

I heard Geoff moving, and thought with some disappointment, that he had left. Instead, he had moved to a better vantage point, so that he could see what Clive was doing to my breasts, under the folds of my dress.

I dangled them in his face so that his tongue could play over them. I could feel the first tremors of an orgasm which soon came to realisation when I looked across at Geoff to find that he had his erect cock out of his jeans and was gently rubbing it. His eyes were intently watching Clive suckling on my breasts.

As I came my legs gave way and I fell into Clive’s arms. His hands immediately found my pussy and stroked it through the sheer material of my knickers. His tongue deep-throated me as his other hand caressed my breasts. I could feel the juices flowing inside me as I glanced across at Geoff still stroking his hard-on.

Clive undid the remaining buttons on my dress and took it and my bra off. With one expert hand he removed my now soaking panties. He then began stroking my engorged clit as I writhed on his hand, the wetness of my sex making slurping sounds.

Every now and then, he would slip a couple of fingers into me; he knew how much I loved that. I pulled away from Clive and almost tore at his clothes in my haste to get them off. I could hear myself saying, “Fuck me, please, FUCK ME. I want to feel you deep within me.”

With one motion, he turned me over so that I rested over the back of the sofa and immediately rammed his shaft into me from behind. “OOooooohh GGGGODDDD, UUUmmmmm yes, yes, FUCK ME, HARDER, HARDER.” His huge shaft pumped into me as I moaned and groaned in orgasm.

Clive motioned to Geoff, who stepped in front of me, his cock right in front of my face. His hands grabbed my tits and fondled them gently. I could not resist taking his swollen erection into my mouth and began giving him a blowjob.

He began to pump his shaft down my throat as he whispered to me to come. I needed no urging Clive’s thrusts coupled with Geoff’s gentle touches on my breasts, not to mention his hard cock in my mouth, finished me. I moaned in pleasure as my orgasm took Clive to his limit. His come exploded deep within me. I cried out again an again as each spurt of white-hot liquid shot into me.

Geoff withdrew from my mouth, and with Clive’s help turned me over. He immediately pushed my legs wide and thrust into me. “Ooooohhhhh mmmmmm hhhuhhh yes.” I screamed as I came again. I thought I was going to faint with the pleasure. Clive’s cock was already returning to its earlier form as he whispered to me. “I want to fuck your mouth and come down your throat.”

He stood above me and I opened my mouth obligingly, slipping my lips down its length as he pushed it deep down my throat. Geoff rammed his bursting cock into me again and again as I deep-throated Clive. I had never before felt so filled, by flesh and need and love.

Geoff came first; his moans of pleasure heightened my excitement as for the second time this evening, white-hot come splashed into me. Clive continued to thrust into my throat as I moaned in pleasure.

Geoff had pulled out of me and sat between my legs watching proceedings, so with some trepidation, I began to caress my clit, bringing myself to my final climax just as I felt Clive’s shaft stiffen and another surge of semen entered my body, pumping down my throat. I collapsed completely satisfied, and could tell that the other two were too.