Anyone for Tennis? Ch. 02

Story Info
A young woman falls for an older man after being molested.
7k words
4.56
62.5k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 08/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Welby
Welby
33 Followers

To fully set the scene please read chapter 1.

*

In summary, my young tennis partner, Maria, has been taken advantage of under hypnosis. To help understand what happened I have used hypnosis to revisit the previous events and in the course of this my young subject has let it be known that she is attracted to me, a much older man.

Saturday came round slowly, and I was full of anxiety about how things might develop. On the one hand Maria was clearly interested in me, on the other our relationship was built on trust that was based on my experience helping to coach and guide this young woman 30 years my junior. With the match scheduled to start at 2.00pm, men's and women's singles followed by men's doubles and finishing with the mixed doubles each the best of three sets, it would be a long afternoon; at 53 years of age I would need to preserve my energy.

As Maria and I were not involved in the first match we had some time to catch up with the events of our last meeting and having settled the opposition team and offered tea and coffee we finally had some time to sit with a little privacy. I gently opened the conversation;

"So how are you feeling after our evening last week Maria?" From the corner of my eye I watched for a reaction to my question and could see that a flush was spreading on Maria's neck and to her face.

"I feel much better about what happened at University and I hope the tennis problems will be solved for today," said Maria "but I am a little worried that I might have said too much about some other things, and well, I do feel a little embarrassed now that I'm not hypnotised. I did some things in front of you that I shouldn't have really done and I let out some secrets that perhaps I shouldn't have done. I hope you're not mad at me."

"Well actually Maria, I am OK about things. I was glad to help you, and hope I can help some more, and as for what happened, well I was flattered and quite excited myself with the things you told me it's not every day that I share so much with a beautiful young women. Having said that I don't want to put you in a position where you would feel compromised or uncomfortable, so you must tell me if this happens." I was watching Maria as I spoke, looking for a reaction and was pleased to see her reaction was not to stop things but rather to be sure we would continue. I went on;

"Maria, would you like to continue with our project, if nothing else we need to see if there is anything to be done about Paul, since he has clearly taken advantage of you. What do you feel about that?"

Maria considered my question for a moment and glanced at me, looking a little guilty;

"To be truthful I have considered some horrible revenge since we last talked about this. Part of me feels that what happened wasn't so bad, but part of me feels that he simply did not have the right to do what he did, and if he hadn't lost control of himself, then who knows what might have happened. Besides that I rather enjoyed being hypnotised by you, and I would not mind if we did it again, perhaps after our match we could try again and see what else we can learn, maybe we will come up with a plan?"

This was good, Maria was giving me some level of freedom to explore her inner most secrets, and I certainly had some ideas about that and with Maria as a willing collaborator, so the evening looked to hold much promise for us both! In the meantime we had a match to win.

I turned to Maria to find her studying my face, so I smiled and said;

"OK we have a date, but now let's see what we can do about winning this match, do you feel confident or would you like me to re-enforce the suggestions I made earlier in the week?"

"I think I will be OK, I can remember the suggestions you made and I will focus on the key skills when the time comes, I just hope I am not distracted thinking about the other things."

That made me think and so I decided to solve the problem;

"Anyone for tennis? " I used the trigger words set during our first hypnosis session and Maria's head immediately slumped to her chest. So as not to draw too much attention to Maria's vulnerable state I quickly followed up; "Maria, I want to be sure that you have the best match possible today, so for the rest of the afternoon I want you to forget all about Paul, our plans for this evening and any feelings or concerns that you may have about what we will do. You will concentrate your energy on the tennis match; you will enjoy the game and do the best that you can. Is that clear?"

Maria nodded her head.

"After the game is over you can start to consider those other matters. When I count to three you will wake up and feel really good and ready to play, one two, three."

Maria sat up, looked at me and smiled and without a word reached for her racket, taking hold of the grip with intent. The first game was drawing to a close, our male partner Bob, was being soundly beaten by a young athletic opponent, Jack, and at 5-0 in the second set it was time for Maria to get ready for the ladies singles. Her opposition, Barbara, was a typical British club type, well turned out mid thirties, a strong featured blonde, no doubt mother of two beautiful children and a stalwart of her village, and I had no doubt a deep streak of competitive skill and aggression!

Maria sized Barbara up, looked at me and smiled.

"No problemo" she said "Let's get one back!"

As the men's game concluded, Bob walked of the court blowing hard.

"Best of luck then Maria" he said and headed for the club house for a drink.

I do enjoy watching ladies play tennis, those short skirts and tanned legs are very appealing and I settled down to watch the game on the grass bank to the side of the courts which afforded me great view of the players as they set themselves up for each point and of the play. It also gave me a good view up the short skirts of the women players I could not help notice that Barbara was wearing uncommonly skimpy knickers, and I was sure I could see curls of pubic hair peeping out of the gusset when she served, I had to try not to stare, but I was certain that Barbara knew just what she was showing and revelled in the attention of the male spectators!

Barbara proved to be quite tough, striking the ball hard and cleanly, serving with control and direction and making solid volleys. Maria however matched her point for point, the game going with serve until Maria served for the ninth game. Out of pattern Maria lost the first point to a hard return, the second to a deep return and volley and the third, her first double fault.

"Love, forty" called Barbara smugly. This was the pattern I had hoped to avoid, but Maria looked calm. I crossed my fingers and made a silent prayer to the god's of tennis.

Maria looked calm and very cute as she bounced the ball at her left foot, tossed it in the air and served; down the line, an Ace. I applauded with the other players all now watching the game. Maria, collected two balls, tucked one into a pocket in her skirt and readied to serve again. The serve pushed Barbara wide; Maria rushed the net and with a crisp volley put away a winner. Nice.

"Thirty, Forty" called Maria.

A deep serve was returned, Maria played a half volley as she took the net, Barbara attempted to lob and with a high back hand smash into the corner of the court Maria won the point.

"Deuce." We all applauded, Maria had held her nerve, more than that she had her opponent under pressure.

Two crisp serves later, and the score was 4-5, our blonde housewife now having to serve to hold the first set.

Maria took the first three points with hard deep returns. The pressure was on again.

"Love, forty" called Maria.

Barbara bounced the ball preparing to serve, tossed it high and with a full swing hit the ball hard, but Maria was ready, taking the ball early on the rise and hammering the return deep pushing Barbara wide; a plucky back hand return looped high, and Maria pounced for the kill, a clinical back hand volley wrong footing her opponent. Maria had held her nerve, had taken the first set and was visibly pumped up!

The second set passed quickly, Maria broke Barbara's first two service games and took the set 6-1 and the game 2-0. I was delighted to see Maria show her potential.

Now for the men's doubles. Bob and I had played together for years, our opponents clearly knew each other well but their communication was somehow stilted, one player strong and agile the other an older man, James, like me quite reserved.

Barbara and Maria watched from the bank, Maria with her legs quite primly together showing just a flash of white knickers, Barbara almost brazen with her arms on her knees exposing fully the gusset of her skimpy knickers. Well if she wanted to distract us this was clearly the plan, however Bob and I were used to these games, and to be frank Jack could hardly break his gaze away from the display so this tactic would cut two ways.

It was not too hard for us to split the opposition pushing them to take risks and in short order I was serving for the second set. Bob made a fine volley at the net to win the match, clearly relieved to have made up for his loss earlier, and to have retained his gentlemanly discretion by not taking every chance to look at Barbara's fanny still quite openly on show.

Maria joined me on the court, and quietly asked me "Was Barbara flashing you guys?" She smiled and I nodded, trying not to laugh. Maria did laugh, and in a familiar way patted my backside with her racket "And did you like what you could see?" She laughed again and looked at me with mischief in her eye the exchange was playful but also quite pointed!

"Let's play some tennis" I said trying to distract Maria, and failing; Maria walked into position stifling a fit of the giggles.

Barbara and Jack were quite tough opposition, much more in tune with each other than Jack and James; the first three games went with serve, Barbara being the fourth to serve. I was receiving first and as Barbara tossed the ball high and stretched to hit the serve I caught a distinct flash not of knickers but of Barbara's pubic hair, darker than the hair on her head and quite bushy. Her first serve went past me as I fluffed my shot. Maria looked back at me quizzically. Get a grip I said to myself, but could not help but focus on Barbara's crotch as she served to Maria. Maria hit her return into the net; Time for a team talk. As we changed position Maria came up to me;

"She isn't wearing her knickers, is she?" Maria whispered "Don't let her put you off!" Maria smiled at me, and giggled. Get a grip, get a grip, the mantra ran through my head.

At 6 -6 we moved into a tie break; I had struggled to stay focused on the game, Maria had played a strong hand, but Jack had been distinctly uneasy during his service games, the view as his partner crouched at the net would have been uninterrupted and Barbara knew it! I had also noticed on my own serves that as Maria crouched at the net there was a distinct line of moisture on her gusset, not sweat, something much sweeter and it was all I could do not to get an erection! The overt display of our guests clearly had Maria excited.

Home advantage finally won the day; well, probably more that my older head was less distracted by the overt sexual posturing of Barbara with my focus elsewhere than her young partner who had more than once shown signs of quite a considerable erection not easily hidden in tennis shorts. Still we had concluded the game successfully.

Maria gave a small shout of triumph as the winning shot was played and to the applause of Bob and James ran to me and gave me a big hug, then turning to our opponents offered her hand across the net. Barbara looked rather more flushed than her efforts on the tennis court should warrant and I guessed that this was not the first time she had put on a display during a game, and I would guess she was not to worried about the result.

Both teams walked up towards the club house and our offer of showers was gratefully accepted. In the interests of economy the showers were shared between the men's and women's changing rooms with doors that could be locked in either direction from the shower room. Barbara disappeared into the ladies changing room the two men into the men's and soon we could hear the sound of the shower.

"Do you mind if I head off now?" I turned to Bob who was looking a little flustered "I need to pick up the kids from scouts." Oh yeah I thought.

"No problem Bob, thanks for the game and really well played, that was a good win."

"Maria was terrific today, best I have seen her play, so let's do it again next time, thanks; thanks Maria." He called into the kitchen and left quickly. Maria called her goodbyes, and then walked past me towards the ladies dressing room patting my bottom in a friendly fashion as she past me but not stopping.

Seconds later she rushed out again coming towards me, red in the face with a fierce blush.

"They are all in the shower together" she whispered," and I think they are fucking Barbara at the same time!"

"No way." I laughed and made to walk to the men's changing room, but Maria grabbed my arm and pulled me into the ladies whispering in my ear;

"The men's door is closed, come with me."

She took my hand and led me through the changing area; the lights were all on in the shower room and as dusk came the changing rooms were now much darker so we could see but not be seen; what a sight greeted us.

Barbara was standing in the shower, James standing behind her soaping her breasts and stomach, lather catching in her splendid bush of pubic hair. Jack stood in front of her sporting a raging hard on, and he was a big boy; I would guess eight inches at least, quite thick and circumcised. Barbara was slowly wanking his shaft with soapy hands, and then bent over to take the head of his cock into her mouth.

Maria gripped my hand, part shock part arousal at this voyeuristic treat in front of us.

James stepped back to reveal his own erection, shorter and quite stumpy; he reached down and soaped up Barbara's bum crack and then pushed forwards to penetrate her unresisting hole. I realised soon that he was fucking her arse not her pussy, Barbara pulled her face away from the large cock in front of her but kept a tight grip on it, pulling the younger man towards her and guiding the head of his penis into her vagina which easily swallowed the large shaft.

Barbara was impaled in both holes, the two men thrusting in unison, all the while stroking Barbara wherever they could reach and to my surprise the two men did not hesitate to stroke each other as well, and I distinctly saw the older man insert his soapy index finger into the anus of the younger man eliciting a grunt of pleasure.

We watched riveted to the scene; Maria was close to me, I could feel her heat, and I was now to my shame sporting a solid erection of my own.

Before we had time to consider things the pace on front of us built up, Barbara was now groaning in a deep and guttural tone as her orgasm hit her, the older man eyes now closed tensed his buttocks hard and I am sure emptied his load into Barbara's anus, but stayed inside her whilst the younger man pumped on, then visibly released his own load in her vagina. As he pulled out I could clearly see a flood of juices and spunk cascade out of her wide open lips and onto her legs, beside me Maria gasped at the sight.

They continued to soap Barbara, more gently now cleaning up the evidence of the encounter but keeping her on a plateau of pleasure, stroking her breasts and fingering her pussy whilst the hot water rained on them.

I pulled Maria's hand and whispered "We'd better go or we will get caught watching." Maria tuned reluctantly and we left the changing room quietly and went back to the kitchen. Maria was silent, a deep crimson blush on her face and neck and she was looking at her feet.

"That was so brazen" she whispered "imagine doing that in public, they must have known we would see them at it!" Maria sounded quite indignant.

"Were you offended then?" I asked, expecting a denial so as to show me how open minded she was.

"Well I do know this I would not want to be caught in public like that, and to do 'it' with two men at the same time, well it does not seem quite right." Maria was still blushing, and as I glanced across at her our eyes met, and we both laughed at our shared mock horror. Maria came over to me and in a conspiratorial tone whispered;

"But did you see the size of his willy, it was really big and fat. I've only ever seen four willies before, and that one was really big!" Maria was acting mock shocked, but I could see that just under the surface was a torrent of laughter.

We busied ourselves in the kitchen; the men came out of the showers first, declined our offer of tea and left for their cars carrying bags of kit. A few minutes later Barbara emerged from the dressing room, hair still a little wet and her face flushed. Barbara also declined our offer of tea or a drink, and thanking us for the game lent into me for a peck on the cheek and to my surprise I felt her hand brush my still mildly engorged cock through my shorts. Barbara was clearly a highly sexed lady, at another time I might have followed up her invitation but I had something else on my mind so Barbara left empty handed and walked to her car in the fast fading evening light with a wave of her hand and a polite 'well played'.

Maria and I were now, alone, we had not yet changed, a fact I was quite glad about. I pulled two chairs together facing each other;

"Maria, why don't you come here and sit down?" I asked.

Maria showing compliance with my request (or was it in order?) came and sat on one of the chairs facing me and waited for me to speak.

"I want to ask you some questions whilst you are not in a hypnotic trance, and I hope you will be able to answer them without feeling embarrassed, however if you do feel uneasy you must tell me so that I know, is that OK with you?"

Maria nodded.

"OK, my first question is how many people have you had sex with?"

Maria looked up, surprised at how directly I was approaching things, but she did answer me;

"Including Paul, which doesn't really count four, but it has never really been that great, the boys were always in a rush and once they had, well you know, cum, then they seemed to feel that the job was done." Maria looked at me as she spoke and when finished showed that she was ready for the next question.

"OK, good. So do you touch yourself very often and think about sex?"

"That is very personal, but since I trust you and you have seen me 'at it' the answer is yes, quite often, I like to think about lots of different things and places. I once touched myself in the cinema when I was with some friends, I don't think they knew but I was very hot that day!"

"OK Maria, very good, so apart from me earlier this week has anybody else ever seen you 'at it' or have you even been seen nude before?" Maria didn't hesitate this time, warming to the task;

"No, only you, and I'm still not sure what I feel about that, it is quite confusing. I think my brother once peeped through the bathroom key hole to see me nude, but apart from that only when I have had sex, and then it was in the dark, I haven't been seen by anybody, in fact I feel quite shy about my body."

"OK, Maria, my last question for now, have you ever thought about me in a sexual way at all?" Maria looked down as she answered;

"I am not sure I should answer that, but you should know that I do trust you and I am very comfortable with you; I have been quite excited about tonight and the tennis and watching the other team do all that stuff has made me feel quite confused, so I don't want to stop, but I don't know what to do next. I trust you to do what feels right and to be in charge of things."

Welby
Welby
33 Followers
12