Anything, Anytime, Anywhere

Story Info
The first time her Master shared her with other men.
2.9k words
4.28
39.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She arose early that sunny Saturday morning. Stepping into the shower, she trembled as her thoughts wandered. Today was the day her beloved Master had chosen to share her with other men. Although she had begged him to spare her this dreaded day, she had vowed to do anything to please him. She washed her hair long blonde hair and shaved her legs. Wrapped in a towel, she carefully polished her long manicured fingernails and then her toenails. As she applied her makeup and dried and curled her hair, she tried to imagine what it would be like. Would there be only one? Or would there be more....he would not tell her what to expect. She was certain of only one thing; her Master would not let him, or them, hurt her beyond what she could endure. A sprtiz of his favorite perfume, and she was ready to dress as instructed.

The black corset, black thong panties, stockings and black dress he had selected for the occasion were laid out on the bed. She dressed slowly. Stepping into the panties that barely covered her shaved pussy, she paused to admire the tattoo of scarlet roses encircling her Master’s initials just above her pussy, which she wore proudly as proof of her commitment to him. She fastened the corset around her, carefully pulled the black nylons on over her long, slender legs, and slipped the skimpy, form-fitting dress over her head. It was nearly time for her to go. She stood in front of the mirror admiring her reflection as she slipped on her high-heeled black pumps and silver hoop earrings. She looked like a whore; her Master would be very pleased.

She stepped out into the warm sunshine and shuddered as if a cold winter breeze had hit her. Driving to the designated hotel, she tried not to think about what her Master had planned.

Her Master would be waiting for her in room 411. Trembling with anticipation, she opened the unlocked door as instructed. Her Master sat in a chair facing the door. He stood as she turned to close the door. She turned to greet him and smiled as he gazed at her. She could tell by the look on his face that he was very pleased indeed. She glanced around the room and saw a video camera mounted on a tripod, several familiar items arranged neatly on a table, and a bottle of her favorite Merlot and two wine glasses on the dresser. Her Master smiled reassuringly, walked over to her and holding her body tight against his, gently kissed her. She heard the door open as he was kissing her.

The very handsome young man her Master had recruited entered and stood watching them kiss, without speaking. Her Master released his hold and turned her around to face the stranger she would be entertaining today, allowing him to admire his whore. She stood trembling as her Master instructed the man to remove her dress. The tall, blonde young man, eager to oblige, slowly slid her dress up over her hips and she raised her arms so he could pull it over her head. She was tempted to try to cover herself with her hands, but she knew she would be corrected severely if she did.

Her Master said, “Get down on your knees Whore.”

“Yes, Sir,” she replied.

On her knees, she opened the young man’s pants, as instructed, exposing his already hard huge cock. “Open your mouth and suck his cock Whore,” her Master ordered. Still shaking she slid her mouth over the stranger’s cock and bracing herself with her hands on his legs she closed her eyes and sucked the throbbing cock until she was told to stop. “Do not close your eyes again unless I tell you to” said her Master sternly. Ordered to remove his pants, the young man stood, half naked, waiting. “Now sit on the bed, pull your tits out and make your nipples hard for our friend, Whore.” Flushed with embarrassment, she pulled her tits out of the corset and stroked her nipples until they stood at attention while her Master and the smiling stranger watched. “Does my whore please you?” her Master asked the young man.

“Yes sir, she’s very beautiful,” the young man replied without hesitation.

“Would you like to suck on those big tits?” her Master asked him.

“Yes, I would” he said, and kneeling down he took both of her tits in his hands and began sucking on her hard nipples, first one, then the other. She felt her cunt growing wet with pleasure despite her anxiety and looked at her Master for reassurance. His expression told her he was very pleased.

While watching the handsome stranger earnestly sucking and licking her nipples, the door opened again. She gasped involuntarily as she looked up to see three more young men enter the room. The last one closed the door and locked it. They stood watching, fascinated, as the first man continued sucking. “We are going to call them Matthew, Mark, Luke and John,” her Master said to her.

“FOUR of them” she said to herself in terror, not looking at their faces.

Handing Mark the cuffs and a rope, he said, “Tie her hands.” He did so while Matthew, the blonde stranger, continued sucking her nipples. Her Master said, “Lay your head down on the bed.” She reclined, glad to be looking at the ceiling, but somewhat frightened as well, and unable to move her arms. “Tear her panties off,” he said to Matthew. She felt his hands grab her panties and with one hard pull they were off. “Open your legs Whore,” he commanded her. Spreading her legs, she felt mortified and totally exposed. She closed her eyes, not wanting to see the raw lust in the faces of the strangers watching. Forgetting her Master’s instructions to keep her eyes open, she heard her Master shout, “OPEN your eyes Whore.” She opened her eyes, knowing she had just earned a harsh correction.

“Which one of you wants to eat that dripping cunt?” he asked the men who stood gazing at his whore. With eyes focused on the ceiling above her she felt one of them begin to lick her cunt. Spreading her cunt lips open with his fingers, she felt him bury his tongue inside her. She turned her head and saw her Master smiling warmly at her. “Isn’t my whore as beautiful as I said she was? ” he asked the newcomers, with his eyes still on locked on hers. They all said yes, except for the one with his head still buried in her cunt, and she felt him nod in agreement. As she looked at her Master, still not believing what was happening to her, she was unable to ignore the warmth spreading slowly from her cunt through her body as the man between her legs kept sucking and licking her clit. Her Master grinned at her, relishing the fear and the pleasure he saw in her eyes. Still looking into her beautiful blue eyes, he said, “Don’t you want to watch Mark eat you?” “Yes, sir,” she replied. Lifting her head, she looked down at the man vigorously licking and sucking her. She felt her body quivering with each stroke of his tongue on her clit. She was going to cum soon if he did not stop.

“Now I want, you,” her Master said, pointing to the now half naked blonde with the huge cock, “to take this rope and tie her tits up tight.” Temporarily distracted from the enormous pleasure stirring in her cunt, she watched as Matthew straddled her and tied her tits hard and tight into rockets. She felt his hard cock throbbing on her chest. With her nipples now pointed directly at the ceiling, her Master ordered Mark to stop licking her cunt, and told them to move her onto the bed and lay her on her side. He gave John a condom, and told him to fuck his whore. She moaned softly as John’s hard cock entered her dripping cunt from behind, and her hips began to move with his rhythmic strokes. Then her Master handed Mark a large dildo from the table to shove into her sweet, tight ass while John continued fucking her.

Feeling humiliated and helpless, she tried not to look at the other two men watching, wanting more than anything to just close her eyes and pretend this was happening to someone else. She could see Matthew stroking his cock and Luke’s cock bulging in his pants, more than ready to participate. Next her Master ordered Luke to drop his pants and put his hard cock in his whore’s mouth. As she was sucking Luke and fucking John, her Master ordered Mark to pull the dildo from her ass and replace it with his cock. Now she was being fucked in her cunt, her ass and her mouth, at the SAME time. Pushing herself past the pain, she began moaning with pleasure as she sucked Luke’s cock. She felt John’s strokes coming faster and heard him cry out loudly as his cum exploded into her.

Her eyes widened when she saw her Master hand Matthew a condom. This cock was too big for her and she knew it. Again she moaned, louder this time, as Matthew’s cock entered her cunt. To her surprise, his cock slid in and out of her wet cunt quite easily.


Now Mark, still fucking her ass, started to move into her harder and faster. She felt his balls slapping her ass and she heard a deep soft growl growing louder with each stroke until finally releasing his cum, he fell, nearly passing out over her. After a moment he picked himself up, put on his underwear and stood next to her Master and John watching.

Her thoughts distracted by Mark falling over her and Matthew’s huge cock in her cunt, she was unaware of Luke’s cock growing suddenly larger in her mouth. He emptied his cock in her without warning. His cum shot into her mouth. She swallowed some of the warm ejaculate involuntarily, the remainder slid down the side of her face and onto the bed. Luke stepped away and joined her Master and John, watching intently.

Nearly exhausted, with the unsavory taste of Luke’s cum still in her mouth, she felt Matthew’s enormous hard cock still pummeling her cunt. She heard him begin to moan softly. As his moaning grew louder, he began slamming his huge cock into her again and again. Tears began streaming down her face, each thrust now causing her to cry out in pain. Matthew finished and pulled his cock out of her. The other three strangers were shouting and applauding. She cringed in humiliation. Only her Master sat quietly gazing at her with pride.

He ordered the four men to dress and leave immediately. Then untying her hands, her Master held her as she sobbed and offered her a hanky to dry her tears and blow her nose. “You pleased me very much today Whore,” he said, holding her and stroking her hair. But the evening was still young. He hadn’t had his turn with her.

As her sobs subsided, her Master untied the ropes binding her tits, rose, and handed her a short, silky black robe to cover herself. He opened the bottle of Merlot, poured two glasses, and offering her one he toasted her performance. She gulped the first swallow, washing the lingering taste of Luke’s cum from her mouth. Basking in his obvious pride, she smiled back at him. She had pleased him immensely. He stopped the video camera and rewound the tape. Sitting together on the bed, watching the tape, they talked about how she felt as the events unfolded and he told her how he felt watching her.

Surprised by her body’s reaction as they watched and talked, she asked her Master if she could please touch him. He said “Yes, please do, my beautiful whore.” She was pleased, but not surprised to feel his cock already hard when she touched him. She sat stroking him and cringed in humiliation again as she watched herself lying alone on the bed crying, and heard the cheers and clapping in the background as Matthew finished with her.

Rising from the bed, her Master placed the camera back on the tripod. She watched him remove his clothes with eager anticipation. She smiled, seeing the magnificent, hard cock that gave her so much pleasure spring from his pants. He sat on the edge of the bed and leaning over her, kissed her passionately. He reached for her hair and stroked it as he kissed her. Grabbing a handful of her hair, he pulled her head back, and turned her head away from him. With his other arm around her waist, he slid her down on the bed. She gasped loudly as he bit her hard on the back of her neck. Turning her head so she could look at him, he smiled and said, “You pleased me very much today Whore.”

She smiled back and said, “Thank you, Sir.” He reached for the rope and tied her tits up hard, and pulling the rope tighter with each turn, he watched her face grimace in an effort to keep from crying out.

Suddenly his expression changed and he said, “You disobeyed me today didn’t you Whore?”

“Yes, Sir,” she replied, remembering his repeated order to keep her eyes open. He bound her wrists again with cuffs and rope, and turned her onto her side. She cried out loudly as she felt the large dildo enter her already very sore ass.

“I can see we are going to need the gag,” he said to her, and rolling her onto her back again, he told her to open her mouth and inserted a ball with ropes on each end which he tied around her head. She could see how much he liked seeing the fear in her eyes, but he reached for the blindfold on the table next to the bed. Now gagged and blindfolded, she had no idea what sort of correction she would endure.

Straddling her and grabbing her by the hair, he pulled her head hard to the right and bit her neck again, harder this time. She tried hard not to scream, but pain was too great. Muffled by the gag, only her Master heard her cry. He turned her on the bed so her head was hanging off the side. She screamed again as he placed a clamp on first one nipple and then the other. While lying there, panting against the excruciating pain, she heard the distinct sound of the vibrator. Her back arched when he inserted it roughly into her cunt. She sighed with relief as he then removed the clamps from her nipples. She cried out again when his whip landed hard on her bound breasts, and screamed again and again as the whip came down on her until tears were again streaming down her face.

Her Master, finally satisfied that she had learned her lesson, scooped her up gently and laid her head on the pillow. He removed the mask and the gag, wiped away her tears and sucked her tortured nipples. The sensation of his mouth on her nipples and the vibrator still running in her cunt sent huge waves of pleasure through her body. Reaching down, he felt her cunt dripping with desire for him.

He untied her tits, and lying on top of her, he gathered her tits up tight under him and began the rhythmic motion that always set her cunt on fire for him. His head now close to hers, he began talking to her as he continued to move. “What are you?,” he asked her.

“Your whore,” she replied.

“And what will you do for me?,” he asked her.

“Anything, anytime, anywhere,” she answered. Removing the vibrator, he entered her and with her legs wrapped around him, he began fucking her. Looking into her beautiful eyes, he saw the look of love and absolute devotion that kept him a prisoner to her.

He fucked her hard and long. Seeing her eyes close, feeling her hips moving harder and faster into him and hearing her begin to moan softly, he waited for her orgasms to begin. She wrapped her arms around him and held him tightly. One spectacular orgasm, followed closely by the next, sent her to the place she could only describe as incredibly sweet oblivion; that place where she could hear and see nothing; only savor the delicious sensations his cock produced in her.

He loved the way her body felt under him, and the way her orgasms felt, her warm cunt juices washing over his cock. He felt her body relax and her breathing slow, and she looked and him and smiled. He kissed her as he continued thrusting his awesome, hard cock into her. “Cum again Whore,” he commanded. Squeezing her cunt tightly around his cock, her orgasms flooded over him again and again until unable to control his response to her any longer, his cum exploded into her with a loud, animalistic cry. She hugged him to her and continuing to squeeze, drained every ounce of his remaining power into her.

Their energy spent, she released her hold on him and he rolled onto the bed beside her. She put one arm over him and laid her head on his chest. She hugged him, and kissed his chest, basking in the afterglow. She could still feel her cunt throbbing with pleasure as they drifted off to sleep.