Anything Ch. 03

Story Info
A Young Wife trying to save her husband and family.
7k words
4.42
48.2k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continues the story of Bridget. She is a young wife who got caught in an impossible web of problems. As often as happens, she just made things worse as she tried to correct her situation. She realizes that she can't live in this current situation. She also knows that she literally can't live without it. The two, as in real life, is often impossible to resolve.

This story is a continuation of Bridget's story from "Anything and Anything.02" Neither of the prior submissions are very long. If you have the chance, please take the time to read them prior to this submission.

This is a story of a loving wife, non-consent, coercion and humiliation. If you don't like non consent, you should probably go to another genre.

The feedback I got from those who read "Anything 02" was very helpful. Thank you to all who took the time to write and rate this submission. If nothing else, it feeds my Ego!

I want to also take a moment to thank Literotica. This is a great site, well managed and they put a lot of work into giving us an adult diversion. If you have the time? Send them a note to thank them for what they do.

All characters are over the age of 18!

*****

Decision Time

I woke up the next morning with my husband Michael keeping me warm in bed. He was spooning against me, sound asleep. I could feel his warm breath on the back of my neck. I held his hand in mine and closed my eyes for an extra ten minutes sleep.

I quietly slipped out of bed and commenced to cook bacon and eggs for breakfast. I went in and got my "babies" out of bed. I hugged them, while they were still in their pajamas, until they started complaining that I was squeezing too hard. Michael came into the kitchen, ready for work with a smile on his face.

"Bacon and eggs on a work day?" "Did I do something special," he asked?

I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him lightly on his lips. "You did something very special," I said. "You fell in love with me and gave me two beautiful children who mean more than life to me."

Michael wolfed down the eggs. I loved to watch him eat. I ended up cooking three more for him. I just sipped my coffee and watched this beautiful guy who graced my table with his love.

He left for work, I got the kids dressed and ready for play. I had made a big decision. It was time for the phone call. I was frightened but calmly resolved. I picked up the phone and dialed the Haverhill's residence. It was answered shortly by Mr. Joseph, Mrs. Haverhill's valet.

"Joseph," I said, "I need to talk to Mrs. Haverhill please."

I heard silence on the line. Joseph spoke after a minutes pause.

"Mrs. Martino, Please?" "If you need to talk to Mrs. Haverhill, do it through me," he begged.

It is the first time I talked to Joseph on the phone where he sounded human. There was a pleading to his voice.

"Mr. Joseph, I truly understand," I said back to him. More firmly, I restated, "Please connect me with Mrs. Haverhill?"

Moments later, Mrs. Haverhill came on the line. I took a deep breath. I clearly explained to her that what I had been put through these past weeks, I could no longer live with. I wanted to be released without further requirements. I could almost feel her smiling in silence on the other end.

"Mrs. Martino," she interrupted. "I am going to make this perfectly clear to you, for the VERY LAST TIME." "I own you." "I own you and all my other pets." "I have filmed every tawdry think you have done, every cock you have sucked and every one you've taken up some hole." "You will do whatever I say, with whom I tell you to and you will do it when I tell you." "If you don't understand what that means, it means... ANYTHING!" "Now are we clear on this for the last and final time?"

My voice broke a bit from nerves. I took a breath and said, "Mrs. Haverhill, I understand but I don't want to be your slave, as I'm sure the rest of your pets don't want to either."

Her voice spoke in an edgy coldness, "You are more than a slave, Mrs. Martino." "Trust me you are more than that." "Now, be here this evening for another party or I will put an end to conversations like this FOREVER!"

The phone went dead in my hands.

I sat at the kitchen table and had another cup of coffee. I called Becky to see if she was joining the "party" tonight. She said she was. I asked her to pick me so that I didn't have to drive home that evening. She agreed.

With that, I took two shoe boxes out of the linen closet. I put a gift in one, penned a quick note and wrapped both in the box. I took the second shoebox and put my journal in it. I was a fanatic about writing everything down in a journal. I then took the tape recording that I had just made of my telephone conversation I had with Mrs. Haverhill. I wrote an explanatory note about the contents of the two boxes and wrapped them for posting. I walked to the post office about thirty minutes later. I paid the postal clerk the required postage, he gave me my change and placed them in the morning mail.

The Party

Becky picked me up at five PM sharp. Michael was home in time to watch the kids and dinner was on the stove for him. I told him to leave the dishes for me and I'd clean up after I got home. I kissed the kids, gave him a special kiss and left with Becky.

Half way through the journey to the mansion, Becky pulled over into a store parking lot.

"Bridget, we need to talk," she said. "My father told me you called Mrs. Haverhill this morning "You're playing with fire." "You have no idea the consequences they'll bring." "You are putting yourself and your family in grave danger."

I reached across the seat. I gave my new friend a chaste kiss on her lips.

"Becky, I appreciate everything you are saying." "What you don't understand is that I can't go on living like this." "I also refuse to let my children become part of this." "It is bad enough that Michael will find out eventually about what I have done." "If I don't do something, it will only get worse," I firmly stated.

"Bridget, if you don't make waves your children will never be involved," she begged.

"My children will never be involved," I questioned? "How is it that your father Joseph and you are involved then?"

Becky nodded her understanding. She drove off again, heading for whatever fate had in store.

When we got to the mansion, Mr. Joseph showed us in. He had one of the maids take us to a dressing room. I was surprised to find three other women in the room with us preparing for the night. Becky quickly explained that she had partied with two other of the girls before but that she had never met the Asian woman.

We all commenced putting make up on and getting dressed. Very expensive lingerie and evening dresses had all been laid out for us. This clearly was not going to be a repeat of the previous "Eighteenth birthday coming of age party."

About fifteen minutes later Mrs. Haverhill entered the room. We all stood to recognize her presence. She smiled benevolently at us. She individually greeted all of us. Then she gave us our instructions for the night. There were eight business associates of Mr. Haverhill attending this evening's gala. We were to be the "fun" for the night. When we finished she did her usual "Did we understand the meaning of "ANYTHING" speech". We all nodded our understanding. As she walked from the room, she signaled to Becky, the Asian girl and myself for a private conference.

When the Asian lady walked over to us, I realized how tall she was. She was pushing at least 5'10" if not more. Mrs. Haverhill introduced her to us as "Celine." We all shook hands politely.

"The party will begin with cocktails and then dinner." "Each of you will be paired with one or several of the men." "Celine, you will be paired with Mr. Haverhill this evening." "Bridget, Mr. Takato has specifically asked to be with you," she went on.

I nodded my understanding. She then turned to Becky.

"Becky, you will be reserved for myself and the tall Italian gentleman." We all just agreed.

"After dinner, we will have a show to warm things up." "You three will be the show along with Becky's father, Joseph."

That statement caught my breath and I let out a small cough.

"Is there a problem, Mrs. Martino," she asked?

"No, Mrs. Haverhill," I said. "There is no problem, Mrs. Haverhill."

"Excellent then!" "Now, Becky, I understand that you and Bridget drove in together?"

Becky looked at her nervously and said, "Yes, Mistress."

"I will have further use for Bridget this evening so she'll not be available for your transportation." She looked straight in my eyes, then turned to Becky and said, "Driver will take her to where she belongs."

I bit my lip and remained silent.

At 7:00 PM sharp, we were led by Mr. Joseph into the great room. Everyone was dressed in tuxedos. The servants passed out fluted glasses of champagne or took other alternative orders. Mrs. Haverhill grasped my hand and let me over to where Mr. Takato was talking with two other gentlemen. He greeted me warmly and introduced me to his associates. He asked Mr. Joseph to get me a glass of wine which appeared instantly in my hand.

I chatted with Mr. Takato throughout the cocktail hour. He was surprisingly pleasant. Joseph came in and announced dinner. Mr. Takato took my hand and wrapped it around his arm. He led me into dinner, pulled my chair out before one of the butlers could reach it and helped me seat.

Dinner was about to be served when Mr. Takato leaned over.

"Did you like my son's cock yesterday," he asked?

I was surprised by the question. Things so far had been rather normal until that moment.

"Well, did you," he repeated?

"Yes, Mr. Takato, I enjoyed him very much," I agreed.

"Wonderful!" "If you enjoyed his cock you will love mine, Mrs. Martino," he whispered.

I just nodded and sipped on the soup that had been placed in front of me. I took several spoonful of the bisque when I heard a tinkling of fork against crystal. It was Mr. Takato drawing the table's attention.

"Everyone, it is an honor to be at this party tonight," nodding at Mr. and Mrs. Haverhill. "I wish not to be rude by doing something unacceptable so I beg your indulgence to ask a favor."

The Haverhills nodded for him to ask the favor.

"I would like Mrs. Martino here," indicating me to the rest of the table, "to give me a blowjob."

I looked up in a gasp but he just continued on.

"She fucked a cucumber for my son last night." "I don't think I can wait much longer for relief," he stated. "Would it be inappropriate if I had her go under the table and give me a blow job before the main entrée?"

Mr. Haverhill waved off his concerns while Mrs. Haverhill said, "Of course not!" "We are all adults and the girls are here to have fun." "You'd love to get on your hands and knees for Mr. Takato?" "Wouldn't you, Bridget?"

"Yes Mrs. Haverhill," I nodded agreement.

"Why don't you tell the table then, Mrs. Martino," she said questioningly?

My face reddened. "I would like to crawl under the table and give Mr. Takato a blow job," I blurted out.

Mrs. Haverhill hardly gave me time to answer when she said, "Mr. Takato is a gentleman." "I hardly think he would want you to crawl under the table and possibly put a runner in your hosiery?"

Mr. Takato nodded his agreement.

"Why don't you just pull Mr. Takato's chair out for him and give him a blow job so everyone can watch?" "That will keep your hose intact for the rest of the evening, I think," she queried?

I silently pulled my chair away from the table. I took Mr. Takato's hand and helped him to his feet. I pulled back the chair from the table and sat him down again. This thing had to end!

"Mr. Takato, may I give you a blow job in front of EVERYONE," I asked.

"Why don't you just call me Master, Mrs. Martino and I'll call you cunt," he casually mentioned.

I knew the politeness of this party had come to an end with the last statement. I nodded to him and got on my knees between his legs. I unbuckled his belt. I reached beneath his cummerbund to unbutton him. I unfastened the button and pulled his zipper down. I was truly unsure whether to pull his pants down at the table. I decided to fish his penis out from inside his underwear. I reached inside and pulled it out.

"Am I bigger than my son, cunt," he asked?

"Yes, Master!" "You are so much bigger than young master was," I stated.

I took his cock in my hand and stroked him. I got him swollen so that he was fully erect. His penis, I have to admit was... SMALL in comparison to my husband Michael's. I licked the head of his cock which was already seeping precum. He was uncircumcised, which I had never even seen before. The cock head unsheathed itself. I licked the cock with my tongue. I finally took it in my mouth and sucked deeply on his shaft.

Mr. Takato interrupted with a loud, "Here, Cunt."

I looked up questionably as he handed me a tray of butter.

"I want you to finger fuck my ass as you suck me off," was all he said.

I sighed. I guess I should have taken his pants down originally? I circled my fingers around his waistband. I tugged both his boxer shorts and pants down in one movement to his knees. I reached up and took the butter tray in my hand. I stuck my finger into the soft butter to coat them. When I thought that I might have enough lubricant on it, I took his cock back into my mouth. I moved my head up and down his small shaft as I held his shaft with one of my hands. My other hand went between his legs. I wedged my middle finger between his buttocks. I started finger fucking his ass as I sucked him off.

"Fuck my ass, CUNT," is all he said.

He moved onto my finger and took it all in. I felt his cock swelling in my mouth. He arched his back to push it deeper into my throat. I felt his sphincter muscles tighten on my finger.

"Yes!" "Fuck your Master's ass, Cunt," he screamed.

With that he came in my mouth. I swallowed everything he gave me ensuring not a drop spilled on his legs. Finally his hips fell back into the chair. He was finished.

Joseph announced that the main course would now be served.

Mrs. Haverhill thanked him. "Now, Becky," she said. "Mr. Takato will need to be cleaned prior to dinner." "Bridget will need some help," she looked at Becky." "Why don't you clean Mr. Takato's penis, Becky and Mrs. Martino?" "Maybe his anus?"

I knew what she expected me to do. I made up my mind to quietly disobey her. I was not cleaning anyone's ass with my tongue. Becky helped Mr. Takato stand. She began sucking his penis clean from the front. I looked at Mrs. Haverhill who simply glared back at me. With that I grabbed Mr. Takato's napkin, dunked it in his water glass and wiped his ass. It was an intentional action that I knew I would come to regret. I just decided that I was only going to go to a certain point of humiliation. I had drawn a line and I was not going to step over whatever imaginary that might be.

Mrs. Haverhill just smiled at me. "How cosmopolitan," she smiled. "Did I tell you that Bridget finished her General Equivalency Diploma last year," she laughed. "A singular achievement for someone who quit school in her sophomore year because she got knocked up," she explained to the guests.

I looked back her and smiled. "Thank you for the compliment, Mrs. Haverhill," I replied.

Mrs. Haverhill took my arm and led me a few steps from the table. "You are being very contentious tonight, Bridget," she said.

I smiled back at her. "Thank you Mrs. Haverhill," I said.

She snarled a bit. "It was not meant as a compliment, Mrs. Martino!"

I put the best OMG shocked face I could muster and blurted out, "I'm sorry, Mrs. Haverhill." "I completely misunderstood."

She squeezed my arm to the point it was hurting. "Don't misunderstand again," She stated.

I nodded to her and went back to my place at the table. When I sat down I could tell Mr. Takato was not amused. I leaned over to him and apologized. I tried to make it clear that it was not intended to be an insult. He remained very cool to me for the rest of the dinner.

When dinner had finally ended, Showtime was to begin. Mrs. Haverhill called Celine and me up to a raised platform which normally held a baby grand piano. She explained to everyone that we would be the opening act. She stepped off the dais and indicated we should begin.

Celine came over to me and lightly kissed me on the lips. I stared up at her fixed, not because of what was about to happen but more because of how tall she was. She towered over me. She turned me around to face the group and deftly unzipped my dress. I could feel her open the back of the dress. Her lips kissed between my shoulder blades and her tongue traced up to the back of my neck. I shivered involuntarily as I felt the wetness of her tongue as it trailed across me.

Her hands grasped the straps that were barely holding onto my shoulders. She slid the top of dress of my arms and lightly dropped it to the floor. I had no bra on so I was standing in front of everyone in a pair of panties. She kissed my ear and said, "Your turn to undress me, Bridget."

I went behind her, pulled her to the front of the little stage. I reached up to take the zipper down. It slid open easily. Her hips were wide and I struggled with pulling the dress over them. I finally decided to pull it over her head. She stood with her back to me. There was a slight gasp as the group looked at this tall Asian girl in panties. I felt her reach for my hands. She pulled them between her arms so I could cup her breast from behind. She had me pinch her nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

She moved my hand across her flat tummy. I felt them maneuvered to the waist band of her panties and hook my thumb into the elastic. I got on my knees and pulled her panties down those very long legs. She stepped out of them. In one quick movement she moved my panty clad body to the front again, my back still facing her so the group could see me. She went to her knees and slowly moved my panties off my hips so everyone could enjoy watching.

When she had my panties off, her tongue slowly moved between the cheeks of my buttocks. She ran it up and down the crack as she bent me over slightly. Her hand parted my cheeks and her tongue went inside me. She stood up and pushed me forward to a hassock that had magically appeared in front of me.

"I am going to fuck your ass, Bridget." "Don't be offended but this will hurt." "It is not meant for your enjoyment but theirs," She said.

With that, I could feel her kiss my shoulders. She pulled my waist back against her and I felt her COCK between my cheeks. What the hell, She was a man? A transvestite? She turned me around.

"Bridget get on your knees and suck on me." "I will tear you apart if I go inside you with no lubricant."

With that, she pushed me down to my knees. In my entire life, I have never seen anything as big as what she had between her legs, (or he)? I reached up and took her cock in my mouth. I put as much saliva as I could get on his shaft as was possible. I couldn't get him/her totally into my mouth.

Finally, she stood me up. I was bent over the hassock.

"Beg for it my little bitch girl, Bridget," Is all I heard her say.

"Please fuck my ass, Celine," I falsely begged.

I could tell she was trying to be gentle while making it appear that she was anally raping me. She opened my cheeks up and placed her cock to my ass. She slid it in slowly. I felt her grab my hair. She pull back on it hard so that my head was bent backwards to her.

"Make noise to distract them, love," she whispered

"Please," I can't. "It hurts."

She pulled my hair back and smacked me hard on my ass. The show was better than the penetration they thought was happening. It was excruciatingly painful as she entered me. Celine made it look like a vicious anal penetration but she actually was trying to keep it slow.

12