Anything For A Promotion

Story Info
Helping her husband leads her into a slave relationship.
1.4k words
4.31
46.6k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were acting like a SLUT!", Greg was almost shouting.

"I was being nice to your co-workers. There is a difference you know." I replied, trying to remain calm.

"I'll agree, a hot red-head in a mini skirt grabbing a perfect stranger's cock is very nice."

"LOOK! I will admit that was crossing the line just a bit, but I wanted to make sure that your name slides easily off of his tongue tomorrow when they meet to discuss that VP position. If I remember correctly, you are the one that has worked for the past 6 years to get me out of my sexually demure funk." I couldn't tell if Greg was angered or aroused.

Earlier tonight we went to a cocktail party hosted by the upper echelon of his firm. Greg and I live a comfortable life, but honestly, I want him to earn more money. I did not think that anyone had seen me trace the outline of Corey's cock. We were in a rather dimly lit portion of the room. Corey was saying that he loved a red haired woman with freckles. I gave him a smile & told him that I had a few private freckles that he could play connect the dots with if Greg had longer hours to work. Of course, Greg did not hear the conversation, he simply saw me running the tip of my long red fingernail along the outline of Corey's cock.

I tried to change the tone of the conversation a bit, and reminded Greg that he always liked it when I was a slut. He argued that such instances were in the privacy of our bedroom and not in a smoke filled bar. The bar, the flirting, and the fact that my husband was calling me a slut had my cunt soaking wet. I was so ready to be fucked like the slut I am. I just did not know how to get Greg to channel his anger into a raging hard on. He stood there sipping his vodka and bitching about what a slut and whore I was.

Finally, tired of arguing, I said, "What is done is done, if you don't like it, why don't you punish me. But whatever you do, just quit your bitching. That vodka is just fueling your anger, what I did was for you and it wasn't that damn bad." Before I could get all of the words out of my mouth, Greg grabbed my arm and threw me onto the bed. My miniskirt slipped up and was only half covering my ass cheeks when his large heavy hand came down across my bottom. I was shocked. Greg had never acted this way before. My tender ass cheeks stung and burned beneath my skirt.

Greg went into a frenzy, smacking my ass over and over again. "I'll teach you to act like a slut in public. When I finish with you, you are going to understand what it means to be a lady in the streets and a whore in the sheets."

Strangely, rather than getting mad and upset, my hormones took charge. My pussy became so wet that I could feel the moisture spreading. I could not remember a time when I had ever been so horny. By the time that my spanking came to an end, I was yearning to be fucked.

Greg leaned down, grabbed a handful of my red hair in his left hand, pulling my head back. I could feel his cock stiffening against my ass cheek. He leaned down to my ear and said, "If you want to be a slut then fine, but I will make damn sure that you pay the price each and every time. Every action has a reaction and when you misbehave, you will be punished. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"

With that I could only whimper what I intended to be a yes. Still holding my hair tightly with my face turned toward his, I attempted to kiss Greg. He yanked my head back a bit more and told me that sluts were only fucked, the did not get kisses. Then he let go of my hair. This gave me a moment to try to gather my thoughts and figure out what had just happened.

My thoughts were interrupted by Greg' big hands under my skirt and yanking down my panties. He then rolled me onto my back and stared at my cum soaked cunt. Finally he realized how turned on I was by all that had happened. I could almost see the thoughts churning in his mind.

"You really are a slut aren't you? What made you the most horny? Was it playing with a stranger's cock? Or was it the spanking that you got for doing it?"

I mumbled something about I didn't know which one it was. While I was mumbling, Greg removed his pants and allowed his hard cock to spring free. I wasn't too sure of what was about to happen, but I was sure that I was going to be well fucked. Greg stood in the middle of the room. "Get your whore ass off of that bed and crawl to me on your knees!" he barked. I did as I was ordered. I wasn't sure what caused Greg to become so dominant, but I was liking it.

I crawled over to him on my knees as I was ordered. When I approached him, I tried to raise my hand to place it on his cock. Greg stopped me. "Suck me off!" The blatant way that he said that aroused me. I opened my mouth and began to lick his balls. "I said Suck me off, I didn't tell you to lick my cocksack." I moved my mouth to the head of his cock. I was not so sure that I wanted to do more to piss him off tonight.

I sucked Greg' cock with all of the skill that I could find. I was trying to make sure that this was the best blow job I had ever given. I could feel his cock growing harder in my mouth. Just then, Greg took a step back and removed his throbbing dick from my mouth. "Turn your cunt to me!" Greg barked another order. I did as I was told. I was on my hands and knees. I turned my pussy to him and arched my back.

"Just look at how wet my whore's pussy is. Your ass cheeks are still glowing red from the spanking that you earned. Finger your clit!" With that order, I moved my hand to my mound. I used two fingers, making sure that the long hooker red fingernails were covered with my cum, and began to rub my swollen clit. I nearly came, but struggled to hold on.

Greg rammed his cock into me with a force that caused my head to fall to the carpet. He fucked my cunt like a wild man. Never before had he been so rough. I could feel my muscles tighten up. I rubbed my clit harder and faster. My orgasm was building quickly and I could not stop it. Greg once again grabbed a handful of hair and pulled my face from the floor.

"Is this what you wanted from Corey tonight? Did you want him to throw you down and fuck you? Did you think that would seal the Vice President position for me? Or was it all about you wanting a strange cock in your pussy? It was all about you, my job was just an excuse for you."

I could not hold back anymore. I gasped as wave after wave of a torrential orgasm shook my entire body. Greg slammed his cock harder and harder into my wet pussy. With each stroke, my orgasm reached new strengths.

Greg pulled his cock from my cunt and ordered me to roll over. He straddled my chest, placing his cock just above my mouth. "I am going to cum on your face. Isn't that the way whore's like to wear a man's cum?"

With that I began to suck his cock head, and stroke his shaft. After just a few moments, Greg was spewing cum all over my face and into my hair.

My mind was reeling with all that had just taken place. I was not sure if Greg was still angry or not. Greg got up and slipped into his robe. "Go wash the cum off of your face. Corey will be here any minute."