Anything for You Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evanslily
evanslily
2,882 Followers

"What are you doing?" I gasped when we finally came up for air. "Making another point?"

"Could be," Drew countered glaring down at me, brown eyes liquid. "Why, are you weighing up all the pros and cons?"

"Bastard."

"Aw, come on, Sam," he coaxed sarcastically. "Tell me the pros."

Oh, the pros were easy. I wanted more, oh God, so much more. I was virtually on the point of self-combustion. "No," I whispered.

His eyebrows rose. "Okay, then. How about the cons?"

"Drew, stop it. We can't!" I moistened my lips nervously as I gazed up at him. "This is a really bad idea-ah!"

I moaned with pleasure as his mouth came down again, took my misgivings and kissed them to oblivion. He found the restraining clip at the back of my head and tugged it away, raking his fingers through my hair as it tumbled to my shoulders. His hands moved to my body, hot through the chiffon, finding all the places I hadn't realised yearned for his touch, making me tingle and ache in equal measure as he caressed and explored. The small of my back. The curve of my waist. The tender skin on the underside of my arms.

Scrabbling hungrily beneath his T-shirt, my eager fingers rose up and over his taut warm skin, growing bolder as he groaned his appreciation. But then he forced me to cling on tightly, his mouth leaving mine and moving downwards, trailing butterfly kisses along my jaw to my ear.

My head tilted as he worked lower, kissing my neck and then my shoulder, the sound of my breathing increasingly ragged in the silent room. He traced the plunging V straight to my breasts, and as he lingered there, his breath warm against the rise of my skin, his hand swept from my waist down to my knees before brushing upwards, collecting the folds of my skirt as it rose until he found the bare skin beneath.

He tracked inwards, swathes of fabric looped over his wrist, the fingers pressing between my legs demanding access. And when I took a trembling step to the side, his hand explored the soft skin within, painting progressively wider taunting circles. I shivered when he finally made contact with the silky fabric covering me there, caressing me with firm but gentle movements. But it was when he edged beneath the elastic that I nearly flew apart, his fingers delving deep between my folds.

I could hear the squelching wetness, knew Drew was smiling when he straightened, his lips curving against mine as he kissed me. His hand moved ever faster, the strokes blurring into a continuous simmering heat and a familiar ache started low inside my belly. But just as I grew certain he intended to make me come, he slowed the rhythm, slid further back and pushed inside me.

Going rigid in his arms, I cried out into his mouth, his invading fingers too much for my still tender flesh. He gazed at me, eyes wide with comprehension. "You're sore," he breathed ruefully, gently extricating his hand. "Sorry, gorgeous. I didn't think."

I swallowed when he let me go, dismayed to feel the chiffon floating back down over my thigh, my body throbbing with unrequited need. "Drew..."

He shook his head and raised his glistening fingers to my lips.

"No!" I gasped, as smiling, he pushed his index finger inside, forcing me to taste myself. It was musky but surprisingly sweet.

"Good, huh?" He sucked the middle one himself. "Mmm, very."

"Drew!" But before I could think of anything even approaching a sensible response, he placed his hands upon my waist, allowing them to glide sensuously over my hips as he slowly knelt before me. Grabbing fistfuls of my dress, he bunched the fabric up around my middle, holding it there while he pressed a kiss between my thighs.

"Yum," he murmured approvingly. "You smell incredible—oh ho." His eyes brightened with suddenly remembered mischief. "Little Red Riding Hood..."

I remembered too, yelping as he abruptly caught the waistband of my briefs between his teeth and tore them away, my hand pushing at his head as he rooted against me. "You can't!" I pleaded as he peeled my underwear the rest of the way down, planting nibbling kisses against me as they fell. "Oh God, you can't!"

It seemed he could.

I felt his insistent tongue push inwards as his hands resumed their firm grip on my hips, tasting me in one long, swirling swipe then another as my fingers combed uselessly through his hair. It was only on the third spine-tingling pass I managed to snatch a handful of blond curls. He groaned, the sound vibrating right into my womb.

"Oh, is that the game we're playing?" he said, looking up at me with narrowed eyes, the determination in his expression making me quake. "We're playing dirty?" His hands abruptly tightened on my waist as he rose. "Then I think it's time I showed you all the rules, Sam."

He lifted me, ignoring my protests and wrapping my legs tightly around his waist, leaving me in no doubt at all about the state of his arousal. But if I'd half-expected him to carry me to his bedroom, I was wrong.

Instead, he bore me to the sofa, ordering me to hold on tight as he swept the newspapers upon it fluttering to the floor then set me down, the leather soft—and very cold—beneath me. And as he kneeled before me again, I gasped as he hooked his forearms beneath my knees and tugged. My back slammed down against the seat cushion as my lower half shot forward towards him, displaying all of me—everything—to his suddenly ravenous gaze.

"Oh no," I whispered as he interlaced my fingers with his, holding me well and truly captive underneath him. "Drew, please—don't! Please..."

I actually shrieked as he lowered his head, his hands still grasping mine and his elbows pressing my thighs so wide, there was nothing I could do to prevent his mouth from initiating a thorough and lengthy investigation of all my worldly goods. And investigate it did, his tongue taking a torturously slow and considered route along the length of that most intimate channel, twirling and tasting, teasing and caressing until I forgot my shame and howled with pleasure, growing steadily more incoherent with desire.

"I need to come!" I begged as he settled into a relentless, driving rhythm, his tongue circling, pressing deeper, stroking harder. "Please, Drew! Please! I need to..."

It broke over me like a sunburst, its fireball centre right beneath his mouth exploding, heat and pressure blasting outwards in a series of violent waves. My ears filled with an ungodly wail as I bucked and strained against his hands, my arms and legs tensing as the searing pleasure rolled on and on through the whole of my body, radiating to the very tips of my fingers and toes before slowly fading to embers.

Still aglow, I opened my eyes to find Drew over me, smiling down at me as he brushed my hair from my face, his lips mere inches from mine. How had he got there? When had he let my hands go? Had I actually passed out?

"Hey there, Red," he said softly. "Welcome back."

"Hey," I whispered, smiling back as he kissed me. "Huh." I took a tremulous breath. "That was..."

"Yeah, it looked that way." He grinned. "Ready for me to make another point?"

"Another...?" I stopped, realising in a heartbeat that Drew wasn't just above me, he was against me. Blunt and hard and... "Oh!" I wailed again as he surged into me, sliding deep, the delicious friction overwhelming as he stretched me wide beneath him.

"Jesus, Sam," he groaned, jerking convulsively inside me when he finally bottomed out. "You feel amazing."

"Oh God." I flung my arms around him and clawed at his T-shirt, so full I wondered whether he might just turn me inside out when he withdrew. "Go slow," I begged. "Please? You're kind of making—making a huge point this time."

His choke of laughter made his abdomen brush mine. "Yeah? Well, I wanted to make sure you got this one," he murmured, making me hiss as he levered his body away. "This one," he drove in once more and I moaned, "this one's important, Sam. This one," he eased back again, his flesh rippling smoothly against mine, the sensation taking my breath away, "is the point of all points. This one..." He grinned as I let out another groan, "is all you need to know."

"What—o-oh—do I need to know-oh?" I gasped, holding on for dear life now. It was probably obvious, but right now, I was barely capable of speech, let alone reason.

"You don't know?"

"If I knew... Oh, holy fuck!" I shook beneath him as he filled me again then again, finding it nearly impossible to hold on to my train of thought. "You think I'd ask—if I knew?"

"You really don't know?"

"No!" That simmering ache low in my belly was building anew, an expanding bubble of heat and pressure, growing more intense with every thrust. "Please? Just—just tell me! Get to the point!"

"Sam..."

I stared up at him when he slowed, withdrawing almost to the tip before bracing himself above me. There was something in his expression I didn't quite recognise. Lust, yes. Frustration—almost certainly. But the rest?

"I love you."

"Wh-what?' I felt my eyes widen. "You—you... What?"

He shook his head slightly, his smile wry. "I love you. I've always loved you. I will always love you. I've loved you as long as I can remember."

Was this real? I could feel myself trembling as I gazed back at him, my mouth opening and closing uselessly. Maybe I had fainted, after all. Maybe none of this was real. Maybe, even now, I was asleep in my bed in Chesterton Close, having the dream to end all dreams.

"I love you, kiddo. That's the point, okay?"

A little golden flame kindled somewhere beneath my ribcage, growing warmer, bigger, brighter with each passing second, seconds in which Drew watched me, his smile gradually widening. Oh. Oh. This was real. He loved me. He really loved me. Just as I loved him. "Drew!"

He kissed me, slowly and seductively, swallowing my startled gasp as he sank back inside me with a groan of his own, plunging deeper than ever, reigniting the cinders still smouldering there. I clung to him with a sob, my legs curling around his as he began stroking harder and faster, making me burn with pleasure, that shimmering glow becoming steadily brighter, until there was nothing but Drew and me and that brilliant warmth, illuminating me from the inside out, shining from my very core.

He loved me.

I came with a shuddering cry, my hips slamming into his as my body arced from the sofa, sending him so deep I heard him yell out in turn. And then his hands were under me, lifting me upwards, suspending me in place as he juddered into me, once, twice, three times.

We stayed there locked together like that for several long moments, taking it in turns to drag gulps of air into our lungs while my flesh fluttered around his in a series of weakening spasms. Until at last, as though by some unspoken agreement, he gently dropped my lower half back to the sofa and our panting turned to exhausted laughter, Drew's breath warm across my ear as I shook beneath him. "Holy shit, Sam."

"I know." I could feel the elated grin stretching across my face even as I became aware of just how incredibly uncomfortable I was, my dress rucked up into a lumpy ridge beneath me and pressing into my spine, my thighs burning under his weight. "That—that was... Drew!" My weary giggle became a gasp as he flexed inside me. "No! No more, please. You've got to let me up!"

Smiling at the moan he wrought from me as he eased himself away, Drew's smile grew wider still when it became clear I couldn't move. "Want a hand there, gorgeous?" he teased, watching me whimper in pain when I made a second vain attempt to straighten my trembling legs. He laughed at my string of expletives, hitching up his boxer shorts then leaning forward to scoop me up. "Come on," he said, rocking back on his heels before heaving us both to our feet. "I think we'd better get you to bed."

His bed? Was that what he meant? I felt another surge of elation—then felt something that definitely wasn't elation oozing down my inner thigh.

"Oh God, wait!" I made a wild grab at my dress as it slithered downwards, finding my fingers almost as uncooperative as my legs. "Not—not like this! Help me! Don't let it get all messed—" I stopped as Drew caught hold of the hem, grinning at me in perfect comprehension. "I need to clean up," I told him needlessly. "Before I get..." Was there actually a polite term for it? I couldn't think of one. "Stuff... All over it."

"Stuff. Of course." He nodded solemnly but his eyes danced. "You're planning on wearing this dress again, then? After everything I said?"

I pouted, the effect rather spoiled when my knees gave way and Drew had to make a rapid adjustment to keep me upright. "It isn't a 'please fuck me' dress. It's a maternity dress."

"Yeah yeah." I could hear the laughter in his voice as, still holding up the dress, he manhandled me in front of him, his arms closing firmly around my middle

"It is!" I protested weakly as I leaned back against him, wondering whether I'd ever be able to walk again unaided. "It's from the shop. Roxy altered it. She made me wear it."

"Of course she did." He tried to steer me in the direction of his bedroom. "So it's not so much a 'please fuck me dress' as a 'please knock me up' dress then? It's a good job you're on the pill."

"Drew!"

He laughed, pausing en route to prop me up against the breakfast bar and snatching a few sheets of kitchen roll from the dispenser there. "Here you go."

I stared at the wad of soft paper he pressed into my hand. "I'm supposed to clean myself up with that?"

"No, gorgeous, I'm going to run you a bath. That's just to get you started."

"A bath?" I gazed at him in grateful wonder, my aching body melting at the prospect. "Really?"

He nodded, smiling. "Really. And then I'm going to put you in my bed, snuggle up beside you and we're going to go to sleep. Sound okay?"

It sounded like heaven. I nodded, rather unromantically stuffing the paper towel between my legs before throwing my arms round his neck. "I love you."

"So I should bloody think." His mouth brushed my temple. "I don't do this for every girl, you know."

The words crash-landed through my euphoria. "No?"

For heaven's sake, how stupid was I? How the hell could I have forgotten?

I suddenly had to work very hard at keeping my tone light, at trying to keep my body from tensing. "What do you usually do at the end of an evening of passion then? Sling the lucky cow out with her bus fare?"

"Are you kidding?" I could feel his smile against my ear. "You seriously think I'd pay for sex?"

No, I was pretty sure he'd never need to. But the sobering thought of Drew doing what he'd just done to me with any other woman made something tighten painfully in my chest. "What then?" I said with forced jollity. "What about the girl you dated the other night? How did you get rid of her?"

"Hey." He pulled back to look at me, the eyes searching my face darkly amused. "What kind of bloke do you think I am? You think I'm a jump-into-bed-on-the-first-date kind of bloke?"

I tried to keep my face neutral as the words of the message I'd read on his mobile phone only that morning swam through my mind.

Hi there big boy...

"Sometimes, maybe."

"Sam..."

"And anyway," I hurried on, needing to get the words out before I lost my nerve, "weren't you supposed to be going out on another date tonight?"

He watched me for a moment, an odd little smile playing at the corners of his mouth. "I phoned and called it off. I told you I would. Not that it really was a date—just a 'if you're not doing anything and I'm not doing anything let's catch a movie together' thing. Nothing serious."

I stared back, desperate to believe him. Could I have got it wrong? In my haste to read the message before being caught in the act, had I somehow misinterpreted the words? "You didn't go out with her?"

He grinned. "D'you honestly think I had the energy to go on a date? And as for jumping into bed, if you'd asked me earlier if there was any chance of that happening tonight, any chance at all... Especially with you."

It sounded like an admonishment. "I'm sorry," I whispered.

"Sam!" He laughed, cupping my cheek in his hand and kissing me. "I'm not." And then he stooped to lift me, swinging me easily up into his arms. "Oh, shut up," he murmured affectionately when I started to protest. "It's gonna be about a year before you can walk, John Wayne."

He carried me the short distance to his bedroom and set me down on the end of his bed before retrieving a wonderfully warm towel from the radiator. "Get undressed, wrap yourself up in this and I'll go and run that bath," he ordered as he handed it to me, grinning when I gave him a mock salute.

But when he disappeared and I attempted to tug my dress over my head, I discovered that obeying his instructions might not be so simple. Roxy had, after all, practically sewn me into the dress. Oh well, it could wait, couldn't it? Drew would have to help, I decided. And collapsing backwards on the bed, I gazed up at the haphazard constellation dotted across the ceiling and heaved an exhausted but ecstatic sigh.

I'd bought the pack of tiny adhesive luminescent stars for him after seeing the newly renovated flat for the first time. They'd seemed the obvious finishing touch for his bedroom, painted as it was in shades of blue and indigo but I'd never seen them from this angle before. Despite spending more hours with him than I could remember, I'd never spent the night in his bed. When I'd stayed over, it had always been in the spare room. Not tonight, though.

No, tonight I'd join the ranks of women who'd lain beneath these stars.

I felt my smile slip at the thought—and at the uncomfortable reminder it brought with it. And try as I might, I couldn't push it away. I couldn't prevent my gaze from skating down the wall to the small wooden chest of drawers beside the head of the bed. Because there was what I was expecting to see, exactly where I knew it would be. His mobile phone, plugged in to charge.

It would be madness to look. Madness to extend my hand just a little more and grab it. Madness to go into the 'Messages' menu and scroll down through the inbox until I found the text I'd read earlier. Madness, because Drew had only gone to run me a bath and would surely be back any minute.

"Call the men in white coats," I muttered, swinging my legs around to the side of the bed as I picked it up, the charging cable making a soft scraping sound as it trailed behind it across the varnished wood. "Don't do this, Sam."

There it was, proof if I ever needed it. Mad? I was fucking certifiable. Talking to myself, urging myself not to do the one thing I knew damn well I was going to do.

I hesitated. There'd be time to talk to Drew in the morning, the whole of Sunday, in fact. Maybe I could just tell him what I'd seen on his phone that morning, confess to being a green-eyed monster and let him explain it all away. There was bound to be a logical explanation, wasn't there? Surely I'd just let my over-active imagination run away with me?

But if I wasn't supposed to look at that message again, I reasoned wildly, Drew would come back right now. I could just say that I wanted to know what time it was. Easy. I pressed a button and the little screen flared to life. 23:42.

So that was the time then. Not daring to breathe, listening all the while to the sound of running water in the background, I pushed another button then another. There. I'd done it now. This was it. All I needed to do was...

I shrieked as the phone buzzed violently in my palm. Clapping my other hand over my mouth—rather pointlessly, it occurred to me a moment later—I froze, waiting for Drew to come running. But he didn't. And as the seconds passed, my heart pounding in my ears, my gaze slowly fell to the tiny display.

evanslily
evanslily
2,882 Followers