APA for His Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackiegirl
Jackiegirl
214 Followers

He gave me a great hug and kiss and then we headed out to the car.

"You will have to practice some getting in and out of the car with that skirt," he told me.

"You're right, if I'm not careful someone will get an eye full of me," I laughed.

"You don't understand honey," he continued, "you're going to practice how to show your bare pussy, not how to hide it!"

Oh crap!

He held the car door open and asked me to get in.

"Not good," he said once I was seated. Put one leg in at a time and let the skirt ride up more he instructed.

I got out doing as he said.

"Better, but still not right," he frowned.

I tried again. This time I sat down, extended my right leg out and lifted my left foot into the car. The skirt moved high and as I open my knees I was sure he could see all the way up my legs.

"Much better, try it once more for me!"

I climbed out making sure that I scooted down so my skirt would slide up then raised my legs.

"Great! Do it right once more and we can be on our way," he promised.

"Good morning Jake," I heard. I turned to see Mr. Caldwell standing right by our driveway. He is a sweet old man, probably 80 years old and every morning he walks his English Bull Dog down our street. He is a fixture in the neighborhood.

"Hi Sarah, what's going on?" the old gent asked us.

"Hi Mr. Caldwell," Jake replied. "I forgot to open the car door for Sarah yesterday and she is making me practice how to be a gentleman this morning."

Jake can be pretty fast on his feet when the need arises.

"Looks like you are being well rewarded for your efforts," he smiled at us.

I choked! The old fart had seen the show I was putting on for Jake and was letting us know he had.

"I work better with the proper incentive!" Jake laughed back at him.

"Well you kids have a great day," he allowed and turned to go on his way.

"You too Mr. Caldwell," I said automatically.

He turned back to me and grinned. "Sarah at my age days don't get much better than this one has been so far!"

I was as red as a beet as I turned to get back into the car. Even so I gave Jake the show I knew he expected. When he climbed in he was laughing and obviously very pleased with my embarrassment. He teased me all the way to the spa, telling me to be careful I didn't give the old guy a heart attach or something.

"If you're so embarrassed why are your nipples so hard?" he asked

I looked down at myself to verify what I could already feel.

He dropped me at the spa telling me to call him when I was done. I walked in more than a little fearful of the reaction I would get to my less than ladylike dress.

I checked in with the receptionist and she didn't even give me a second look. I took my locker key and made my way to the back of the spa. I was glad to get out of my revealing clothes and into a towel that was much more acceptable in this place.

I found the waxing room and was greeted by a middle-aged black woman. "You must be Mrs. Rossi. Well climb right up here and we'll get started darling,' she piped in a high pitched voice.

I sat on the padded table and wondering what to do next.

"This must be your first time Honey," she said. "Unwrap and lay down on the table. I'll be as gentle as I can."

Feeling myself blush all over I did as I was asked. Why in the world had I ever agreed to this? Once I was prone on the table Belle got busy with her scissors trimming away all the longer hair covering me.

"We need to get down to a more manageable length," was her only comment.

I was nervous and for some reason thought that I needed to explain my presence her today. "This is my husbands birthday," I told her.

"Well he will for sure be tickled with this gift!" she laughed.

She was the epitome of professionalism and her hands were totally impersonal as she worked on me. The strangeness and the underlying potential sexuality of it was getting to me. Combined with thoughts of my husband's plans for me I was in danger of getting turned on by the manipulations of this really sweet lady.

It hurt. It burned. I know that I hollered loud enough at least one time to be heard outside the room. I was so embarrassed. Finally she was done and rubbing a salve on me. That felt good, maybe I thought a little too good right now. I couldn't stand the thought of showing Belle how my body wanted to react. I jumped up just as soon as she was done and quickly wrapped in my towel.

I made my way to the pedicure and manicure stations. I noticed that some of the woman just wrapped the towel around their waists, going topless in the salon. Some just threw the towel over their shoulders and walked about nude. Most of us tucked it around our breast to cover as much as possible.

I knew that the manicurist could see between my legs and my fresh waxing. I tried to keep the towel down but it was impossible. Finally I followed the lead of the topless set and wrapped it around my waist. That made me a little more comfortable.

Then to the massage room. The lady could have been Belle's sister. She was nice and had great strong hands that began to work my muscles in a deep rub. I was getting relaxed when she told me turn over.

Of course the towel wouldn't stay in place and now another woman was seeing my freshly modified pussy.

Relax and enjoy it I told myself without much effect.

The next stop was the hair station. I was getting highlighted and feathered. My brown curls were really in need of some professional attention. I was sitting there just enjoying the pampering when my hairdresser started to hum happy birthday. God, did everybody here know about Jake's birthday present. When I blushed she laughed and said, "Don't worry honey, I think it's great!"

By the time I was done more than four hours had passed. I called Jake and he came in to settle the bill. Of course everyone broke into a chorus of happy birthday for him and I just wanted to bury my head and hide.

I was back in my clothes, such as they were and ready to get out of there. I remembered to get in the car as Jake had shown me that morning and his whistle let me know that he had seen the results of his wish.

Once seated in the car he said, "Well let me see."

I stuck out my hand to show off my new nails.

"That's not what I meant," he laughed.

With a quick scan of the area to be sure we were alone I turned and raised my left leg to the seat. Then I pulled my skirt up to reveal his treat.

"Now that is fucking sexy!" he said.

"Yeah, well everyone in there knows this was your birthday present!" I told him, then explained the whole story. He thought it was funny as hell.

My hand had slipped to my pussy and for the first time I felt the smoothness of my new look. "Feels sexy too," I told him.

I reached over and cupped his hard dick through his pants. "If any more blood rushes to that thing you are going to have brain damage," I chided him.

"I think I already do, I think I'm crazy....about you."

"Hungry?" he asked.

"Famished," I answered without thinking of the consequences.

He pulled from the lot and a few minutes later we were parking at a at a busy diner. He reached over and started to undo a button on my blouse. I grabbed his hand.

"APA sweetheart, remember APA" he said.

I moved my hand and he undid that one and one more. Now my blouse was open to the middle of my breasts. My nipples were hard again too.

He came around the car and smiling opened my door. Like a good birthday present I got out showing all I could of myself. He was beaming with satisfaction. We entered the diner and the waitress showed us right to an open table. She gave me a sideways look that made me feel even more exposed than I was.

I knew that if I moved wrong my tits would show and under the table I was struggling to keep my skirt from riding up. Jake could see my dilemma and offered no sympathy. He just smiled that idiot smile that men get when their dicks are hard.

I expected Jake to test me, but he didn't push me at all while we ate. I assumed that he was happy just enjoying the potential exposure of the scene.

"Next stop we are going to get you some new clothes," he told me as we finished our meal.

Now that scared me. I knew that if Jake took me shopping under the current circumstances the outfit I had on would be modest compared to what he might pick out.

"What did you have in mind," I asked hoping that I could shortstop him by having something suitable at home.

"Well the first thing you need is some decent shoes. Those are about sexless! Then I think maybe a couple of blouse and a skirt or two."

I knew I was in trouble now. There is a cliché about women and the shoe store and I had a feeling that I was about to become that tale.

"You're kidding?" I asked in a pleading voice.

"Nope." He said.

"Come on Jake, are you really going to take me into a shoe store dressed like this?" I begged.

"Do you want your card back now?" he smirked.

That stopped me in my tracks. "No," I murmured, "I don't want the damn thing back."

As I stood up to leave the booth the skirt rode high and I could feel the eyes on my body. I was thinking I might end up getting used to this before the weekend was over.

Back at the car Jake held my door again and with no conscious effort I opened my legs and showed him my bare pussy as I climbed in. Mom had spent years teaching me to sit and act like a proper lady. In a couple of short hours Jake's instructions were overpowering all of that early training.

We drove across town to a large upscale mall and he found a parking place reasonably close to the entrance. This time as I moved my leg out of the car Jake reached down with his hand and slid it up my thigh to touch my pussy. His hand felt so good on my leg and when he touched me my body tingled.

"That feels so good!" Jake said and I thought you have no idea.

He leaned down and kisses me as his hand continued to tease me, touching my clit. I was shivering now and my tongue was probing into his mouth while his hand played. He broke the kiss and we headed into the mall.

We walked through the mall looking in windows and at the people. I was still very uncomfortable in my ridiculous outfit but I also knew it would not get any better soon. Looking around at the comical and often revealing clothing worn by many of the other girls in the mall I felt a little less out of place.

Finally Jake turned me into a shoe store. The display window was full of high heels and boot, not the running shoes and practical flats shown at all the others we had passed. I walked next to him to the shelves of heels and we started to look them over.

"Nothing less than 4 inches," he told me. That didn't lessen the selection much because half of the wall was covered with long skinny heels. There were two sales people in the store, a guy and a gal. Of course the guy came over to us and asked to help.

"Give us a minute to look around," Jake told him. We continued and Jake pointed out several pairs that he liked. I settled on a pair of neutral beige sandals with ankle straps and thin heels.

"Are you ready?" Jake asked.

"No!" I told him, "but that's not going to stop you is it?"

"APA my dear, remember it was your idea!" He brushed the back of a finger over my distended nipple and an electric shock ran through me.

"I think you might want this too," he smiled at me.

He walked to the salesman and handed him the sample asking for it in my size 6 1/2. When the man started away Jake stopped him and asked for some thigh high stockings. The guy pointed to a rack and Jake wandered to it. He came back to me with a pair of black thigh highs and told me I needed stocking on to try on shoes.

I looked at him and whispered, "You pervert!"

"Yeah and you are going to learn to love it too!"

I took the package and tore it open as I found a place to sit. I kicked off my little short heels and unfolded the stockings. They felt smooth and sexy in my hands.

Ok you son-of-a-bitch I thought you want to see my pussy take a look. I raised one foot to the fitting stool and let my skirt ride high as I slid the stocking over the leg. I let my legs fall open farther as I smoothed the stocking out. I put that leg down and raised the other. My pussy was wide open to his eyes in a public store.

Jake leaned over me and whispered, "I'm not sure but it looks to me like your pussy is wet."

I grabbed his head in my hand and pulled him closer. "Yes, God damn it, it is," I Whispered back with a touch of anger in my voice. "Now go away and leave me alone. Just stand back there and watch your wife act like a slut!"

Just then the salesman walked back in. As he approached I could see him checking out my legs. My skirt had slid up to the bottom of the lace at the top of the stocking and there was a lot of leg to see. He stood next to me and offered the open shoebox. I picked the shoes from it and set them on the floor. Here goes I said to myself as I slipped one foot into a shoe, then the next. I kept my feet flat on the floor, my thighs tight on the seat. The heels tightened my calves and raise my knees higher. The back of my skirt was off the edge of the chair, hanging loose and open under me. The shoes had ankle straps.

I glanced at the name badge on the guy's jacket. "Sammy I just had my nails done." I waved my new French tips between us." Would you be a sweetheart and fasten the straps for me?"

"Sure," he said quickly as he dropped to one knee next to my left leg.

He reached around my ankle and started to fasten the strap. I turned my foot to him and moved it his way a little, to make it easier for him to reach the tiny buckle. I don't know if he could see my pussy from there, but he surely could see a lot of the inner thigh of my right leg. When he finished that one I crossed the left foot under my other leg, slid forward in the chair and extended the right leg. Moving and turning in the chair had caused my skirt to slide farther up and now the lace tops of the stockings and a bit of bare flesh were showing. He was staring right into my freshly waxed pussy.

He couldn't seem to get the buckle done and finally had to say something. "Excuse me, I seem to have gotten fumble fingered all of a sudden!"

"Well Sammy," I said, "you might try looking at what you are doing, that might help."

He finished hooking me up and I rose to my feet as he remained kneeling in front of me. His face was now only inches from what he had been looking at.

I walked around the room taking a few steps to adjust to the new high heel. They were comfortable and I could feel the way they drew my legs tight and added sway to my butt. I took a couple of turns with both men following me with their eyes.

"These are nice, I think I'll take them."

Jake had picked up another pair of shoes while this was going on and now asked Sammy if he had them in my size in red and black. Sammy assured him they did and went to get them for us. I sat back down. My heart was running a million miles an hour and my entire body was flushed. Jake leaned over me and told me he loved me.

"Do you want me to fuck him?" I asked

"Not today,' was his reply.

I had to poke at him a little, "Do you realize the size of the bulge in the front of your pants?" I was thinking I would embarrass him.

"You like?' was all he said.

Sammy came back with the new selections and knelt to help me off with the old and on with the new. Of course he stared up my skirt the whole time, and of course I let him.

While he was focused on the shoes I undid two more buttons on my blouse. When he leaned back, shoe now in place I bent over to check it out. The blouse billowed open and my breasts came into view. My nipples were rigid testimony to my excitement.

I walked in each pair, swishing my skirt and ass as I put on the show for the boys. "I'll take these too," I commented. Jake wasn't about to argue about cost today.

Sammy had been pretty quiet up until now. He cleared his throat a couple of times then came out with it.

"No one is going to believe this when I tell them," he said.

"You mean you're going to tell all your friends about me?" I asked with false shock.

"Well hell yes I am!" he said honestly. "Look I've got a camera phone and well, if you know, you'd let me take a picture they would have to believe me then. I'll give you a free pair of shoes if you'll do it.

I didn't say anything for a minute, then looked at Jake. He nodded. I turned to Sammy and said, "If you don't include the face I guess it will be ok."

"That would be great!" he almost shouted.

I knew Jake's evil little mind had been working when he cut in, "Hey, Sammy can you email a picture with that phone?"

"Yeah sure I can."

"Well look I'll do one better for you. She is going to wear the first pair out of here. You help her fit them back on and I'll take a picture of that for you."

I thought he would pop right then. He handed Jake the camera and showed him how to use it then grabbed the shoes and knelt down by me again. A couple if minutes later I had the new shoes on and he had the picture, well really several pictures of himself and my bare pussy.

"Send them to pixiegirl at hotmail for us," Jake told him.

When we checked out the salesgirl was standing stiffly behind the counter glaring at us all.

Outside the store I started to shake. Jake was laughing again. I hadn't heard him laugh so much since we were married. Guess that tells me something, huh.

Somehow walking through the mall in my four inch heels changed not only my strut, but my attitude. Of course spending the last half hour showing my pussy to a stranger might have been part of it too.

We spent the next couple of hours shopping. We got a little gray and black skirt that reached to mid-thigh, maybe. We got a white pleated skirt that was a bit longer but that flared out wide with every turn. A short denim skirt finished the lower half off. I tried on blouse of every type except modest. I fitted cover-ups and little jackets, all sans blouse of course.

Jake insisted that I try everything on and model for him. Some of the times when I came out of the dressing room I had to find him in the store. He was always standing near other people when I did. One crochet cover up actually allowed a nipple to stick through the weave, fortunately he was still near the dressing room when I tried that on.

The strangest purchase he made that day was a plain white men's t shirt.

I left with several packages of clothing and nothing that I would even consider wearing to Mom's house.

As I sat back in the car Jake's hand again slipped up my legs. "Still wet I see,"

"Yes and you better get me home soon you ass!"

I wasn't really mad at him, I was mad at the way my own body was betraying me to him and his games.

Jake led me to the bedroom as soon as we got home. He laid me back on the bed and slid my skirt up my legs then lowered his face to me. I wanted to push him away because I didn't want him to see how wet I really was, but I couldn't, I needed him too much right then. When his mouth covered me I moaned loudly and moved to him, pressing against his mouth, his lips. When his tongue touch me I was overwhelmed. I had felt his hands on my bare skin, but the feel of his mouth was sensational. It was like being eaten for the first time.

He probed at me, parting my lips with his tongue, then flicking against my flaming clit. He sucked and nibbled, he licked and kissed. Every touch was exciting, was fire. I was out of control as he made love to my pussy. His hands reached to my breasts and forced the shirt up so he could reach the bare skin of my breasts, he lightly pinched a nipple as he pushed his tongue into me and I exploded in shaking, shattering, body wrenching orgasm. I held his head tight to me and he rode out wave after wave of my satisfaction.

Jackiegirl
Jackiegirl
214 Followers