APA Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackiegirl
Jackiegirl
214 Followers

He seemed in thought for a while then turned to Jackie. "I was going to take Sarah out and buy her some more clothes to wear tonight anyway, something we can have some more fun in. This sounds like the ideal place to go, we won't know anyone so can have some fun. Ok, if you don't mind Sarah being dressed up we will go with you."

"Oh shit," she replied happily, "mind, hell no, I just wish I could go help you pick her clothes out!"

I know I blushed at that, the idea of the two of them ganging up to dress me.

"I'll dig through my closet and find something appropriate to wear too, I wouldn't want Sarah to feel too out of place." She laughed.

Seems to me that everyone had done a lot of smiling and laughing and giggling since yesterday morning.

"I've got to get on the road," she said, "come on girl, walk me out."

I stood and headed to the door with her. the open windows still gave me the belly flutters, but not the sense of panic that I felt yesterday the first time I walked past them.

Jackie said in a low voice, "You really do look good Sarah. You look like you feel much better than last time I saw you." Then with a fake clearing of her throat she added, "Jake doesn't look half-bad either."

I smacked her on the shoulder, then hugged her before I opened the door for her. She stepped through then turned to look at me one more time, "Cute pussy too!" she added and hurried down the walkway.

I walked back to Jake and slowly put my hands around his throat and said," I could choke you for scaring me like that!"

He pulled me close then lowered his lips to mine and kissed me. It was so nice, so soft and loving that I melted into him and all the feelings of love and comfort that I felt for him flooded through me.

"Let's go shopping," he said as we broke the kiss.

He took my hand and led me back to the bedroom. I was still fired up from the morning teasing even after al the time talking to Jackie. I was hoping for a bounce on the bed, but no luck.

Jake pulled on a pair of slacks over his nude body, then a nice Polo shirt and loafers. He turned to me and said, "Now we need to find something for you."

He had that little devil grin on his face again, accented by the tent in his pants. I had known that this was going to happen today and had actually given it some thought.

"Jake I have an idea that you might like. Why don't you let me try it and if you don't like it you can pick whatever else you want?" I said.

"Ok," he replied easily.

I walked to his dressed and opened the top right draw. I knew where everything was in it, I put it there. I took out a red undershirt. Jake wears sleeveless undershirt with his shorts in warm weather, and has them in every color imaginable. I went to the shoe rack and got the new red heels too.

Bracing myself on the wall I changed shoes first, then slipped the shirt over my head. I knew what it would fit like because I had worn them as sleep-shirts often when Jake was out of town. I liked the scent of him in them and the feel of the cotton on me.

I stood there and let Jake survey me. The shoulder straps ran down to the top of my breasts before flaring out to cover me. The scoop neckline rode low over my chest. The sleeve openings were way too large for me, leaving bare skin to almost the bottom of my breasts. When I raised my arms to show Jake the fit he whistled. I bent forward and the shirt billowed out so that through the sides you could see all of my chest. The hem of the shirt fell to just below mid-thigh.

I went to my dresser and found a sash belt. I tied that around my waist and when I did I pulled the hem up a couple of inches. The belt held the hem up, but it also relieved the tug of the shirt on my upper body and allowed it to move more freely. I knew from experience that these would stretch out as worn. There was not much room for stretch here.

The cotton clung to my chest outlining my nipples and the curve of me. "What do you think?" I asked already knowing the answer from the look on his face.

"That my dear just might get you fucked!" he said with zeal.

"Damn, I hope so!" I answered.

As Jake held my door open the lessons from yesterday about the correct way to get in a car came back automatically. He smiled appreciatively at my pussy and then went around to his side.

I could push the shoulder of the shirt dress back or forward to hide or reveal more of my chest. As we drove across town I let it hang as far forward as it would so Jake could enjoy the sights.

When we pulled into an older mall across town I knew that the reason Jake had picked it was because it was the only one in town that had a Frederick's of Hollywood in it. He had taken me there once before to very negative results. Where on our last visit I had been rather insulted this time I actually felt a little shiver of anticipation at shopping there.

As we walked through the mall I was drawing stares from everyone. I was obvious that I was wearing a mans undershirt, and just as obvious that it was all I was wearing. I wasn't comfortable at all with the attention. I felt like I was on display in a freak show. I fought back the only way I knew, I held my head high and walked as if no one else existed.

I could feel my breasts jiggle under the shirt and knew my nipples were hard and tight. I felt the hem brush high against the back of my thigh and heard the click of my heels with each step on the tiled floor. Men stared at my tits as I approached and my ass as I moved past them. As my arms moved I could feel the bare skin of them touching the bare sides of my breasts as the shirt moved with the swing of my arms.

Jake held my hand and continued to talk to me. He knew I needed his strength and support then or I would not make it.

We entered Frederick's and started to look around. Two female clerks nodded a greeting to us and asked if they could help. Jake told them we wanted to look around a little first. We spent some time checking out the selections of dresses, blouses, skirts and then lingerie. The selection was fabulous and varied.

Finally Jake started to pick things for me to try on. We spent an hour changing in and out of outfits. Once again I found myself modeling not only for Jake, but for whoever happened to be in the store when I came out of the dressing room. His approval of every single thing I wore was demonstrated by the erection he kept the entire time.

I think his favorite was the sheer blouse. It was so see-through that it was almost invisible. When I came out of the dressing room in it and went to do my usual few steps and turn for him he took my hand a led me across the store. He said he wanted to show me a dress on the rack, but I knew he just wanted to show me.

There was another couple in the store at the time and the two salesgirls. They all looked at me in disbelief as my pointed nipples danced under the sheer fabric. He led me close to the stores front windows, close enough for passers-by to see me if they looked.

I didn't care. I was really pretty excited by that time from all the things I had tried on and this was just one more. A little revealing, well a lot more revealing, but Jake was watching me, holding my hand and loving me.

Of course the blouse went into the buy pile. We had already picked a couple of backless, braless dresses, a real cute 50's style rock and roll pleated skirt. It was considerably shorter that the 50's would have allowed. There were several blouses that tied or hooked in strategic places, and one that just wrapped under my arms and fastened with a single button at the top of my breasts.

Jake moved on to the lingerie. He first picked out a dozen pairs of thigh highs and stocking. Then he selected several garter belts in different colors and style. Next were three pair of crotchless panties, red white and black. Then some other styles, all very pretty and revealing. Finally he looked at bras.

"You know," he told me, "I really think you are much prettier without a bra."

"Thank you!" I replied happily, taking it as the compliment it was intended to be.

He picked some very thin lacey bras that were more decoration than function. Then he found a shelf bra. They called it a balconette. There was a half cup that lifted the underside of the breast pushing them together, and no top covering at all. It would give me the shape of an under-wire, but leave my nipples uncovered. Black , white and red went into the pile.

I returned to the dressing room to change back into my shirt-dress as Jake paid the bill. I had hung the shirt on the stall hook and when I slipped it over my head I learned it had been a mistake. The top was stretched out at the shoulder straps and now the scooped neck fell dangerously low on me. I adjusted things as best I could and went to see Jake.

I tapped him on the shoulder as he still worked with the clerk to settle up. He turned and as he saw me I asked, "Do you think I should wear something else home?"

He looked at me a minute taking in the way the shirt barely covered the top of my breast now and revealed the upper curve of them. He looked from the side and saw how the lower curve of my breasts were visible through the arm holes. He also saw how my nipples stood out hard against the fabric, how my lips were wet from my licking them and how my face was flushed with excitement and embarrassment.

"No, that's fine," he said.

Like a gentleman he carried all the packages. I think he did it so I couldn't hide behind them as I walked down the mall on our way back to the car. He used them to hide his hard dick as we walked.

Just like in the little store last night I prayed that the shirt would hang on a few more minutes. This time my pray was answered and I made it all the way to the car without showing my bare tits.

As I slid into the car Jake had to check me out and slipped his hand between my legs.

"You're wet!" he teased me.

"God Jake, you're making an exhibitionist out of me!"

"Not me!" he retorted. "You just seem to have a natural affinity for it girl."

"I couldn't believe you led me around the store in that blouse. Everyone was looking at my tits!"

"I didn't see you running for cover," he said easily.

"APA," I answered.

He laughed again at that and started the car to head home.

"You hungry?" he asked.

I had made this mistake yesterday and ended up on display in a diner. I was hungry though, actually very hungry I realized as he asked me.

I smiled at him and asked in a sultry voice, "Where are you showing me for dinner?"

He laughed again. He did a lot of that today. "APA, I love it!"

We stopped at a Joe's Crab Shack on the freeway. As he led me in I knew without a doubt that I would be showing bare tits before we left.

We sat at the bar, of course, where better to show me off than on a high stool in a room full of people. I sat as demurely as possible and that earned me a frown from Jake. The frown quickly disappeared when I turned to the counter and my right nipple poked out of the shirt. As casually as I could I pulled the shirt back into place, ignoring the waiter in front of us.

We ordered and as we waited for our food Jake's hand caressed my leg. He didn't push my skirt higher, just rubbed the bare thigh available to him. It was as if he understood all the feelings going on in me at that time. I was struggling to overcome my fears and years of training in lady-like mores.

Finally I leaned over to Jake and as I did I rolled my shoulder forward a little. I whispered "I love you" into his ear and then sat back. As far as the world could tell I was totally unaware that my right breast had escaped its flimsy covering. Jake saw.

Another staff member was carrying a tray of food down the bar and looking at me. She nodded her head and then looked pointedly at my chest. I glanced down.

"OH, oh my!" I said hoping it didn't sound too false. I reached down and tucked my tit back into the shirt.

Across the horseshoe shaped bar there was an older guy, sort of fat with thinning hair and double chins. He had been watching me since we walked in. He wasn't the only one of course, but he caught my eye. His fork was poised in front of his open mouth and his eyes were focused on my chest. I am sure he still saw my bare tit even after I had covered it. It was burned into his retina. When he finally looked up I winked at him. Even ugly people need a thrill every now and then.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jake nod his approval. He was really enjoying this. I reached up and placed a hand on Jake's shoulder. Anyone sitting behind us on his side could now see my breast through the arm opening on the shirt. I could feel the bareness, the exposure.

I stayed that way a while, until our food arrived. I did my best to ignore my manner of dress as we ate. I knew that people all around us were being treated to flashes of titties as I moved. The bodice would rise and fall with each fork-full I took to my mouth. It fell to just above my nipples then rose as my arm went up. Once I felt if drop over my left nipple, then pop back up over it as I ate.

After I finished the food I swiveled my stool around to face Jake. My hem was high. Short when I stood the hem was indecently, tantalizingly short when I sat. I knew that with just the slightest movement of my legs I would open the window to my pussy. I moved.

Several of the men I could see behind Jake at the tables shifted in their seats. They arranged themselves for a better view I made life a little easier and more interesting for them by raising one foot to the rung of the stool.

Jake turned to face me and I toasted my beer mug against his. He looked down at my legs and smiled.

"Very nice," he told me, "is anyone looking?"

I could barely talk and my answer to him came out as a horse whisper. "Three that I know can see and a couple of more that are trying."

"Are you wet again?"

"Sweetheart I've been wet since we walked in here!" I bragged.

He rested his hand on my knee and I thought that I would cum right then. My breath caught and my pussy contracted. Every eye on me became an aphrodisiac, stimulating us both beyond anything I had known.

"You ready to go?" he asked me.

"Anytime you are," I replied.

"Well when you get up see if you can't treat those other guys to the best view in town."

I turned a little farther and slid down from the stool. As I did my dress rode up and everyone in the room could see my hairless pussy. Jake took me around the waist and we walked out.

At the car he held me as my body shook off the effects of the adventure. I vibrated I was so excited and nervous.

When Jake finally held my door for me I reached down and pulled my dress up to my waist and slipped into the seat bare from the waist down. We were both laughing as he walked around the car and we headed home.

I leaned back on the door and moved my hand to my pussy. I was soaking wet and tender to the touch, not sore tender, but excited tender. As he drove I played. I pulled the top down and fondled my breasts, squeezing my nipples as I stroked my pussy. Jake didn't say anything but I knew I wasn't suppose to cum. I was doing this to tease him as much as to make myself feel good.

I left my breasts bare for the short walk from the car to the house. It was early evening and still light outside but I didn't care because I knew Jake's eyes were on me, loving me.

As soon as the door closed I dropped to my knees and began clawing at his pants. I wanted him. I wanted him in my mouth and body. We were to the door side of the open curtains, blocked from outside view, but I wouldn't have cared if we were directly in front of them.

Jake let me get his pants down and his hard cock in my mouth for a few moments of pure joy. Long enough to taste the pre-cum leaking from him, to savor the heat of him and to feel my own body climb to the edge of orgasm.

Then he pushed me back. "We're going out tonight and I want you hornier than you have ever been in your life."

"I already am, fuck me! Please?" I begged him from my knees.

"Before the night is over you will be well fucked," he assured me with his wicked smile.

I was still holding his hard dick in my hand thinking "Oh shit, now what?"

"Jackie will be here in a little while so let's go get ready for the night out." He instructed.

I took another shower and thought about taking a cold one! I was so horny, I wanted Jake so badly that I was almost panting. I tried every tease I could think of to get him to just throw me on the bed and fuck me but he was playing hard to get. Hard was the right word too, his dick was as hard as I had even seen it and I knew that he wanted me as much as I wanted him. He just had other games in mind. He was postponing the release for both of us

I flaunted my naked body for him and then dressed as seductively as I could. I fitted the new black garter belt to my waist and sexily drew the new stocking over my legs. I made sure he had a clear view of me as I did it. As I smoothed them out I ran my hands over my smooth pussy and moaned loudly for him. I fastened the garters then slipped on the new beige strap heels.

I found the new half bra and hooked it around myself. Carefully I arranged my tits to center my nipples and then reached for some perfume to dab between them. I walked to the dressing mirror and stood in front of it. I was a sight to see. My bare pussy was framed by the garter belt and my nipples by the lacy black balconette bra. I began to run my hands over my body, at first to tease Jake, then just because it felt so damn good. I was soon masturbating, my fingers dancing on my clit and stroking my nipples in quick flicks. I could see Jake watching me from his seat on the end of the bed. He could see my back to him and my front in the mirror. I could see him sliding his hand up and down his cock. I wanted him.

Through half closed eyes I looked at myself playing with my body. I saw the same look of unashamed need and lust that I had seen in my picture from the day before. The same look of take me, use me, fuck me that had shocked me so much when I saw it recorded in that picture.

"That's enough," Jake said almost reluctantly. "We have to finish getting dressed."

He handed me a pair of the new panties we had picked out. They were tiny and high cut, covering my lips and not much else. I slipped them on asking him if he was getting bored looking at my bare pussy.

"No," he assured me, "I just don't want you to end up in jail tonight."

I slipped them on and then the cute little rock and roll skirt. It had a poodle embroidered on it and everything. The fabric was a little heavy and was cut so it stayed flared out some even just standing still. It fell to about four inches above my knees and when I turned fast it flared high and revealed stockings, garters and panties. I made several spins in front of the mirror trying it out. Once I got the hang of spinning on the toes of my heels I could make it rise high enough that I could see my own panties in the glass.

Now for the blouse. I thought that if he was having me wear panties then I wouldn't be wearing the see-through blouse. I was right. From my closet he brought a white oxford shirt that I had had for ages. It is a cotton broadcloth, with long sleeves and a button down collar. I put it on and tucked it in. Jake arranged the buttons for me, leaving the top ones open to show the cross strap of my bra.

You could clearly see the half cups of the black bra under the white shirt and could tell it didn't cover me, but you had to look a lot closer to see my nipples. They made a pronounced dent on the fabric, but to actually see them you had to look sort of sideways and get the light just right.

I rolled the sleeves up and then found some bangles to wear around my wrists. I wore a three strand pearl choker and found an old ankle chain to wear with it all.

Jackiegirl
Jackiegirl
214 Followers